Jesus spoke so much wisdom?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 1:04:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can anyone support this claim?
I mean he may have, I'm just looking for someone to support it.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 1:18:51 PM
At 8/5/2015 1:04:43 PM, bulproof wrote:

If the guy was quoted correctly, and that is a BIG IF, he said some sensible things as well as things which weren't so sensible. Like 'He who is without sin can cast the first stone'.
sheskew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 1:23:44 PM
One of the most instructive messages I find in the gospels is the principle that doing good deeds is more important than adhering to rules or traditions. They also feature a general theme that if something is truly important, worthy, and valuable, you should be willing to make deep sacrifices in pursuit of it. I am also powerfully impressed by the philosophy that moral authority is derived from service to others, rather than power over others.

Now, opinions may vary regarding whether those ideas originated with Jesus or were commonly held much earlier, but if you accept that they came from him, then credit is due.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:04:02 PM
Support? no, it would be leaning more towards an opinion more likely, it also depends upon what a persons conception of what is wisdom. If you're not really into spiritual knowledge than the deeper things will probably go over your head.

The wisdom Jesus exudes is tightly condensed, pressed together and is layered upon layers. What does that mean lol? it means there is more than one dimension to His words, there are numerous layers of truth that can be applied to a single teaching. That is why so many people say they always see something new and alive in His words and in scripture and that is because it has revitalizing and rejuvenating qualities.
There is always something "new", never gets stale or stagnant and unfortunately many people miss this about the spirit, it is a constant renewal and awakening to abide in this wisdom.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:20:10 PM
At 8/5/2015 3:04:02 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Support? no, it would be leaning more towards an opinion more likely, it also depends upon what a persons conception of what is wisdom. If you're not really into spiritual knowledge than the deeper things will probably go over your head.

The wisdom Jesus exudes is tightly condensed, pressed together and is layered upon layers. What does that mean lol? it means there is more than one dimension to His words, there are numerous layers of truth that can be applied to a single teaching. That is why so many people say they always see something new and alive in His words and in scripture and that is because it has revitalizing and rejuvenating qualities.
There is always something "new", never gets stale or stagnant and unfortunately many people miss this about the spirit, it is a constant renewal and awakening to abide in this wisdom. : :

Only those who have some wisdom can make a comment like yours.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:41:06 PM
1)"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." (The Golden Rule)
2)"Worry about tomorrow tomorrow for evil sefficient is the day therein." (Quoted in Psychology to teach people to learn to "live in the precious moment.)
3)"Blind leaders of the blind! If the blind lead the blind will they not both fall into the ditch?"(Speaking to Pharisee priests)
4)"What would it profit a man if he gained the whole world but lost his soul?"
5)"There is no greater gift than that a man would lay down his life for his friends."
6)I leave you with these 3 things: faith, hope, and love, and the greatest of these is love."
7)"He who is given much is expected much. He who is given little is expected little."
8)-Told story of "THE PRODIGAL SON".-
9)"Love your neighbor as you love yourself."
10)"By the measure you forgive, so shall you be forgiven by God."
11)"By the measure you are merciful, so shall God be merciful unto you.
12)"It is not what goes into the belly and comes out in the drought that makes a man unclean, but what proceedeth forth from the heart and out of the mouth that makes a man unclean." (The priests point out that the food he ate was "unclean")
13)Beware, you hypocrites! Pharisees! They wear long robes, sit in the front of the synagogue, and say long prayers to be glorified by men."(To the crowd and the priests)
14)"Ye hypocrites! Pharisees! You lay burdens upon the shoulders of men that you yourselves cannot bare!"(To the priests)
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:43:48 PM
At 8/5/2015 3:37:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
Which of his teachings were so beneficial to mankind? : :

They were beneficial for those with wisdom to understand what the former saints and prophets were writing about.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:49:00 PM
Jesus is recorded as speaking 2026 words in the NewTestament.
2000 words would be spoken by a normal human in 15-20 mins .
Three freakin' years??
WTF.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:50:23 PM

There is always something "new", never gets stale or stagnant and unfortunately many people miss this about the spirit, it is a constant renewal and awakening to abide in this wisdom.

amen...
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:53:55 PM
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:58:35 PM
SERMON ON THE MOUNT
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 4:00:17 PM
Jesus provided fantastic wisdom. Here's just a few examples:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Here Jesus is telling us that we can keep God's most important commandments simply loving each other. So long as I show love for my man, I am able to keep the most important commandments that promote life in my community.

"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Jesus came to call sinners unto repentance. We're all sinners and we all need good direction in our lives. Here Jesus is telling us that sin makes us sick. Repenting of sinful behavior can lead us to "health" in a number of areas (physical health, emotional health, financial health, moral health, etc.).

"For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?"

This can be interpreted in a number of ways, but this tells me that a person who gains everything only to lose his soul to what he owns is in fact a slave to his own possessions. This person is not free and may not even be doing the world much good by owning all these possessions; he may in fact be making the world (his community) worse!

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."

Here Jesus is telling us that he is a good philosopher and that his teachings will sustain us and save us from our wicked ways and behavior.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

What is the kingdom of God? Heaven. Here Jesus is telling us to seek things and exhibit behavior like that which we would expect to see in heaven, and that we would blessed for it . . . here on Earth.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

Do good works and let your holy (moral) light shine. By doing so, you bring glory to the creator of the universe.

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

Again, Jesus is telling us that the laws of the prophets (God's commandments) can be reduced to the golden rule: "whatsoever ye would [want] that men should do to you, do ye even to them."

"For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."

Passing on good advice and sacrificing are all part of living a good life.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 4:06:23 PM
Correction:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Here Jesus is telling us that we can keep God's most important commandments simply by loving each other. So long as I show love for my fellow man, I am able to keep the most important commandments that promote life in my community.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 4:10:30 PM
Jesus,"Judge not lest ye be judged, for by the measure you judge, so shall you be judged."
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 4:19:41 PM
Luke 15:11-32New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Lost Son
11"Jesus continued: "There was a man who had two sons. 12"The younger one said to his father, "Father, give me my share of the estate." So he divided his property between them.
13""Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14"After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15"So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16"He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.
17""When he came to his senses, he said, "How many of my father"s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18"I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19"I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants." 20"So he got up and went to his father.
"But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.
21""The son said to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son."
22""But the father said to his servants, "Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23"Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let"s have a feast and celebrate. 24"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." So they began to celebrate.
25""Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26"So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27""Your brother has come," he replied, "and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound."
28""The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29"But he answered his father, "Look! All these years I"ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30"But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!"
31"""My son," the father said, "you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32"But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.""
New International Version (NIV)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:10:30 PM

But, since you nor anyone else has ever defined "spiritual", you're claims that those things will probably go over their heads are just childish accusations from someone who is incapable of explaining anything.

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:53:04 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:10:30 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

But, since you nor anyone else has ever defined "spiritual", you're claims that those things will probably go over their heads are just childish accusations from someone who is incapable of explaining anything.

There is always something "new", never gets stale or stagnant and unfortunately many people miss this about the spirit, it is a constant renewal and awakening to abide in this wisdom. : :

All you ever do is refute the claims of theists and you don't ever come up with any evidence to prove them wrong.

I actually like atheists who don't accept the religious gods but are willing to listen to the Truth. You don't listen to anyone but yourself and that's what keeps you from learning the future that the Truth can tell you about.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:32:09 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:53:04 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

All you ever do is refute the claims of theists and you don't ever come up with any evidence to prove them wrong.

I actually like atheists who don't accept the religious gods but are willing to listen to the Truth. You don't listen to anyone but yourself and that's what keeps you from learning the future that the Truth can tell you about.

You have a fantasy, which has nothing to do with reality, it isn't any kind of truth no matter how many times you repeat it. There's nothing anyone can learn from your fantasy.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:42:32 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:32:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/5/2015 5:53:04 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

You have a fantasy, which has nothing to do with reality, it isn't any kind of truth no matter how many times you repeat it. There's nothing anyone can learn from your fantasy. : ;

You keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again. You do this with all theists without you knowing that you're a hypocrite.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:47:16 PM

WTF? Read the Gospels. Its all the support you need, bro. Its also all you need to clean up your life and Move Closer to God. hey man, I bet you any money I did FAR worse things as an atheist than you have ever even dreamt of doing. if I knew you better Id tell you some of them.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:50:43 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:47:16 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

WTF? Read the Gospels. Its all the support you need, bro. Its also all you need to clean up your life and Move Closer to God. hey man, I bet you any money I did FAR worse things as an atheist than you have ever even dreamt of doing. if I knew you better Id tell you some of them. : :

Only God can change a man's life my friend. It's futile to tell unbelievers to change their life and believe in God. That's God's decision, not man's.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:53:51 PM

Perhaps simplicity is not your specialty?
I would explain anything for you in your right mind, but unfortunately there is a serious pitfall in you that needs to be tended to, I'd be glad to do it as once the mold cracks you will be a different person but unless you come up off of that fake high perch you sit upon you will never receive anything. You can do nothing but accuse people of lies and claim mental illness in any spiritual aspects and whenever the mood strikes you, what a sad flimsy stool you've made for yourself.

As I said you should never even visit a religious forum or any spiritual topic at all because you are not qualified, you have zero bullets in the barrel to accompany your lack of knowledge, you cuddle up in your own atheist delusion and by now it should be pretty obvious to everyone you can't handle spiritual discussion.

I personally love you beyond any description but you offer nothing to work with, therefore until you do I will leave you where you want to stay, I can't drag you, you must give me some substance, anything for God's sake.

August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:00:55 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:50:43 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

WTF? Read the Gospels. Its all the support you need, bro. Its also all you need to clean up your life and Move Closer to God. hey man, I bet you any money I did FAR worse things as an atheist than you have ever even dreamt of doing. if I knew you better Id tell you some of them. : :

Only God can change a man's life my friend. It's futile to tell unbelievers to change their life and believe in God. That's God's decision, not man's.

yeah I know that God only chooses a few for the Next Level. but i have no choice in trying to spread the Word since it was part of the Deal when God Saved my Life. I just do what I can. I was an atheist for years so I know how stubborn then are. how unteachable some of them. i was probebly even worst! LOL. but still I try. they cant even conceive why someone would want to do what I do. one of these lost souls even denied that I prayed for him after I told him I did? why? because its just not in their comprehension to help somebody you dont know for no reward. its funny how atheist really PROVE that Believers ore Closer to God in this way, how they deny that we try to help them when we do. its like a 98-pouind weakling hearing about a guy bench press 300 pounds! they go no way it cant be done! because its sooooo outside their ability and imagining.
God Bless.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:03:47 PM

Most Often Quoted.........
One of the greatest, and most often quoted, verses in the Bible is actually a quote from Jesus.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus Said that He Is
The Water of Life
John 4:13, 14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

The Good Shepherd
John 10:10, 11 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Eternal Life for His Sheep
John 10:27-30 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father"s hand. I and my Father are one.

The Way, The Truth and The Life
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus Invites All to Follow Him
Seek the Kingdom of God First
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Ask, Seek, Find
Matthew 7:7,8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Jesus and the Children
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Gain the Whole World
Mark 8:34-37 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel"s, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

He Calls Sinners
Luke 5:31, 32 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

On What His Followers Should Do
Be a Light in the World
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Love Your Enemies
Matthew 5:43-44 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Do Unto Others
Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
The Greatest Commandment: Love God and Your Neighbour
Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Be a Servant to Others
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Resource:
The Holy Bible, King James Version
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:05:36 PM
At 8/5/2015 3:49:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
Jesus is recorded as speaking 2026 words in the NewTestament.
2000 words would be spoken by a normal human in 15-20 mins .
Three freakin' years??
WTF.

You don't pay attention, go back and read my post. Those "2026" words are jammed packed to the brim, there is more wisdom condensed in there than a trash compactor. Number of words are irrelevant, because it's layered upon layers.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:05:46 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:00:55 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

yeah I know that God only chooses a few for the Next Level. but i have no choice in trying to spread the Word since it was part of the Deal when God Saved my Life. I just do what I can. I was an atheist for years so I know how stubborn then are. how unteachable some of them. i was probebly even worst! LOL. but still I try. they cant even conceive why someone would want to do what I do. one of these lost souls even denied that I prayed for him after I told him I did? why? because its just not in their comprehension to help somebody you dont know for no reward. its funny how atheist really PROVE that Believers ore Closer to God in this way, how they deny that we try to help them when we do. its like a 98-pouind weakling hearing about a guy bench press 300 pounds! they go no way it cant be done! because its sooooo outside their ability and imagining.
God Bless. : :

Did God come into your mind to let you know who He was? Did He give you commands to obey and force you to confess to all your sins and repent of them all? Has He completely humbled your flesh to the point where He can start using it for His voice to testify to His knowledge and reveal His plan, the past, present, future and exactly how He created everything?

If this hasn't happened to you yet, then where do you think you're getting your authority from to go out and broadcast information that is contrary to the knowledge of God that us saints possess?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:07:51 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:03:47 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Most Often Quoted.........
One of the greatest, and most often quoted, verses in the Bible is actually a quote from Jesus.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus Said that He Is
The Water of Life
John 4:13, 14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

The Good Shepherd
John 10:10, 11 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Eternal Life for His Sheep
John 10:27-30 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father"s hand. I and my Father are one.

The Way, The Truth and The Life
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus Invites All to Follow Him
Seek the Kingdom of God First
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Ask, Seek, Find
Matthew 7:7,8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Jesus and the Children
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Gain the Whole World
Mark 8:34-37 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel"s, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

He Calls Sinners
Luke 5:31, 32 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

On What His Followers Should Do
Be a Light in the World

Love Your Enemies
Matthew 5:43-44 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Do Unto Others
Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
The Greatest Commandment: Love God and Your Neighbour
Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Be a Servant to Others
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Resource:
The Holy Bible, King James Version

2026 words allegedly recorded equals 20 mins of talking in 3yrs of preaching.
WTF was he doing?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:14:03 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:00:55 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

God Bless.

Yes, you appear to be the same arrogant egotistical pr1ck as when you were Saint_of_Me, the Dunning-Kruger effect however, explains that nicely.

"The Dunning"Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein relatively unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to accurately evaluate their own ability level. "

https://en.wikipedia.org...