Jump to topic:

Here's why this forum is getting weird.

bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 4:25:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What is going on in this forum is that you members should never ban anyone who is participating in the forum like you do. Do you know what a hypocrite is?

If that member is being mean to everyone, then I can understand why he or she should be banned but not for sharing information that some members don't approve of.

I was banned for information that made me look mentally ill by some of your members. For one thing, I am not mentally ill and besides, there is no rule in this forum that mentally ill people cannot participate in this forum. I can easily see that a few of you members have unstable minds and get angry over nothing, including the banishment of members you don't approve of.

I told Airmax that I would not stop coming in this forum after he banned me because there are members who didn't want me banned in the first place. He should have set up a court and had members vote me off instead of him banning me for the reason of being mentally ill like he informed me in this PM;

Monday, May 25, 2015 @ 11:32:02 PM

Posted by: airmax1227

The members that form a mob in the forum to have you banned are generally ignored. They were complaining about you for a year and I didn"t do a thing about it " so clearly I wasn;t influenced by them. I did not consult any of them. I talk to people whom are outside of that forum, or outside of this site in general " those with an objective view of the matter. To be honest, I don"t really see the point of this. I"m not going to unban you,

I don"t share your perspective on this, and I share the opinion that you are a unfortunately suffering from some type of psychological impairment. This doesn"t mean that I don"t think you are a decent person, or a good guy, but the issues being regarded here do mean that I have decided that you are unfit to be a member of this website.

While that is unfortunate, and it did take me awhile to come to this conclusion, which was no easy thing for me, it nonetheless means that it is the case that you are banned form this website.

Monday, May 25, 2015 @ 11:50:17 PM

Posted by: demonnot

Lies are man"s nature.

First, you told me that no group was in control of this forum. Now you"re telling me that you sought out people who are outside the religious forum who have no idea who I am or what I know.

Secondly, I was banned for derailing threads and proselytizing which is something that many other members do in this forum.

Thirdly, you stated that you considered my perspective and was fair. Now you tell me that you don"t share my perspective, which proves you"re biased and unfair.

Fourthly, you share the OPINION that I suffer from psychological impairment that only some of the members of the religious forum are suggesting to you. This means that you are listening to the controlling group of the RELIGIOUS forum. I don"t enjoy being lied to by PROUD members who have no idea who God is or what His plans are. I can easily see that atheists and unbelieving Christians are taking control of this forum and it will die soon. New members will stick around a bit but they will see what is happening and they will not continue sharing their thoughts.

I was right when I told you that this forum will die. In fact, it"s pretty much dead anyway with the same old thoughts that continue deluding members minds and forcing everyone else to comply to their thoughts.

Here's the whole conversation Airmax and I had in PM's; https://goddeception.wordpress.com......

You should be able to see from this quote in our PM's we had in May that he was lying about the real reason I was banned.

If he would have held a court and let the members vote me off fairly, then I would have stopped coming in here but only if ALL the members voted me off. As long as there were a few members who supported my cause in this forum, then it would have showed me that I had the right to be here.

Your little committee in this forum who didn't like BOG is the reason Airmax succumbed to your pressure and finally had to ban me. I told him that I wouldn't stop coming into this forum because I'm here to find God's chosen believers, which is the reason I came into this forum in the first place over two years ago.

This place is getting weird because all that's left are a few members arguing with each other about a God that no one can see.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 4:39:00 PM
I see the same people refer to others as idiots, stupid, etc. daily. No ban.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 4:41:05 PM
At 8/5/2015 4:39:00 PM, Sooner wrote:
I see the same people refer to others as idiots, stupid, etc. daily. No ban. : :

That's correct my friend. I was banned because of a few members who didn't like the knowledge of God that I shared in this forum. They didn't like my first posts in this forum two years ago and they've been wanting me banned since then.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:02:17 PM
At 8/5/2015 4:25:23 PM, bnrobertson wrote:
What is going on in this forum is that you members should never ban anyone who is participating in the forum like you do. Do you know what a hypocrite is?

If that member is being mean to everyone, then I can understand why he or she should be banned but not for sharing information that some members don't approve of.

I was banned for information that made me look mentally ill by some of your members. For one thing, I am not mentally ill and besides, there is no rule in this forum that mentally ill people cannot participate in this forum. I can easily see that a few of you members have unstable minds and get angry over nothing, including the banishment of members you don't approve of.

I told Airmax that I would not stop coming in this forum after he banned me because there are members who didn't want me banned in the first place. He should have set up a court and had members vote me off instead of him banning me for the reason of being mentally ill like he informed me in this PM;

The members that form a mob in the forum to have you banned are generally ignored. They were complaining about you for a year and I didn"t do a thing about it " so clearly I wasn;t influenced by them. I did not consult any of them. I talk to people whom are outside of that forum, or outside of this site in general " those with an objective view of the matter. To be honest, I don"t really see the point of this. I"m not going to unban you,

I don"t share your perspective on this, and I share the opinion that you are a unfortunately suffering from some type of psychological impairment. This doesn"t mean that I don"t think you are a decent person, or a good guy, but the issues being regarded here do mean that I have decided that you are unfit to be a member of this website.

While that is unfortunate, and it did take me awhile to come to this conclusion, which was no easy thing for me, it nonetheless means that it is the case that you are banned form this website.

Lies are man"s nature.

First, you told me that no group was in control of this forum. Now you"re telling me that you sought out people who are outside the religious forum who have no idea who I am or what I know.

Secondly, I was banned for derailing threads and proselytizing which is something that many other members do in this forum.

Thirdly, you stated that you considered my perspective and was fair. Now you tell me that you don"t share my perspective, which proves you"re biased and unfair.

Fourthly, you share the OPINION that I suffer from psychological impairment that only some of the members of the religious forum are suggesting to you. This means that you are listening to the controlling group of the RELIGIOUS forum. I don"t enjoy being lied to by PROUD members who have no idea who God is or what His plans are. I can easily see that atheists and unbelieving Christians are taking control of this forum and it will die soon. New members will stick around a bit but they will see what is happening and they will not continue sharing their thoughts.

I was right when I told you that this forum will die. In fact, it"s pretty much dead anyway with the same old thoughts that continue deluding members minds and forcing everyone else to comply to their thoughts.

Here's the whole conversation Airmax and I had in PM's; https://goddeception.wordpress.com......

You should be able to see from this quote in our PM's we had in May that he was lying about the real reason I was banned.

If he would have held a court and let the members vote me off fairly, then I would have stopped coming in here but only if ALL the members voted me off. As long as there were a few members who supported my cause in this forum, then it would have showed me that I had the right to be here.

Your little committee in this forum who didn't like BOG is the reason Airmax succumbed to your pressure and finally had to ban me. I told him that I wouldn't stop coming into this forum because I'm here to find God's chosen believers, which is the reason I came into this forum in the first place over two years ago.

This place is getting weird because all that's left are a few members arguing with each other about a God that no one can see.

You disqualified yourself by admitting you have the mental development of a 4th grader.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

You wrote:"My English skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:06:37 PM
At 8/5/2015 4:41:05 PM, bnrobertson wrote:
I see the same people refer to others as idiots, stupid, etc. daily. No ban. : :

That's correct my friend. I was banned because of a few members who didn't like the knowledge of God that I shared in this forum. They didn't like my first posts in this forum two years ago and they've been wanting me banned since then.

And yet, the detailed explanation YOU pasted from airmax above states something completely different.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:08:12 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:02:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Lies are man"s nature.

You disqualified yourself by admitting you have the mental development of a 4th grader.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

You wrote:"My English skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. " : :

I didn't disqualify my true created existence as the Word of the Lord, which is something you can't understand.
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:13:50 PM

Lies are man"s nature.

I don't agree with what you say, but I believe in your right to say it. You should not be banned from this forum for speaking about what you believe.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:19:30 PM

Your knowledge of God was never articulated. You just made claims God was putting words in your mouth and then spewed out more nonsense which made God a bumbling idiot with severe brain damage. But on closer inspection it turned out your prolonged alcoholic addiction made you incoherent.

According to you God created the illusions which we see as reality. But the people who see reality as an illusion are the ones with the mental disorders. You suffer from delusional schizophrenia and wish the deformed body you are trapped in dies. That is your personal death wish....you are a failed alcoholic and in search of other remedy to end your miserable existence.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:19:52 PM
I can' speak for what Brad did in the past, as I was not a member of the forum then. However, I gather that he was banned initially for derailing threads. I have yet to see him derail a thread under his current account or any previous accounts going back to talmud. So, realistically, all I have seen Brad do since I got here is:
1) post on the topic of the thread like most users
2) express his opinion like most users
3) get aggressively suppressed and insulted unlike most users

I do not agree with what Brad believes, but I also don't agree with what a lot of other people believe so it makes no difference. In fact, he is usually the one who is the most "on topic" in my threads. So I would appreciate it if somebody could give me the explanation for banning Brad?
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:22:04 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:06:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And yet, the detailed explanation YOU pasted from airmax above states something completely different. : :

I was banned because Airmax and a few members of this forum didn't like me and the knowledge I shared in this forum that started soon after I began posting over two years ago. They used the excuse that I was mentally ill and a troll, which is a lie they believed in.

Airmax gave you members the reason he banned me was because I wasn't conforming to the rules of this forum. He told me that I was derailing all the threads which was a lie. He told me that I was proselytizing, which is a lie. The real reason he banned me was because of the group here in this forum who kept insisting he ban me. Airmax has never liked me in this forum so he sought out members in this forum and outside this forum for an excuse to get me banned and the real reason came out in this PM. He told me that he was agreeing with this small group of members that I was not fit to be in this forum, even though there were several members who didn't like it when he banned me.

Airmax should have set up a court in this forum about getting me banned or keeping me in. He went against the rule of this forum that would have allowed me to remain in this forum by setting up a court. Then he used his lone authority of a moderator to ban me instead. This caused several members to question his authority to ban me without a court.

Airmax is a liar and so are several members in this forum who support his lies.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:31:23 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:13:50 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:

Lies are man"s nature.

I don't agree with what you say, but I believe in your right to say it. You should not be banned from this forum for speaking about what you believe. : :

I know that and so do many members in this forum who talk about what they believe in without being banned. After I was banned, several members got concerned about themselves getting banned, also. This isn't something that should happen in any forum because it causes fear amongst the members and makes them conform to the small group mentality that eventually causes forums like this to die.

I've been in many forums this past 7 years and have seen forums die because of a small group that keeps out anyone they don't like. Go check out this website that had hundreds of thousands of members at one time. When I was involved in it six years ago, it was very lively but I noticed that the moderators were very selective and kept out anyone that didn't believe like the majority of members. Now it's a dead forum with every little activity. http://www.beliefnet.com...

There are many dead forums today that were very lively when I participated in them a few years ago. They all die because of a few members who take control of the forums and get rid of anyone they don't like.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:31:29 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:19:52 PM, tstor wrote:
I can' speak for what Brad did in the past, as I was not a member of the forum then. However, I gather that he was banned initially for derailing threads. I have yet to see him derail a thread under his current account or any previous accounts going back to talmud. So, realistically, all I have seen Brad do since I got here is:
1) post on the topic of the thread like most users
2) express his opinion like most users
3) get aggressively suppressed and insulted unlike most users

I do not agree with what Brad believes, but I also don't agree with what a lot of other people believe so it makes no difference. In fact, he is usually the one who is the most "on topic" in my threads. So I would appreciate it if somebody could give me the explanation for banning Brad?
BoG is Brad Holkesvig a recovering alcoholic who suffers from messianic delusions and believes he is the voice of God. Other times he just speaks for God. He has been banned from all the religious forums as well as DDO. But he keeps returning under different pseudonyms which the moderators cannot block out.
He is big on vibrations and hearing voices and thoughts which he believes are directly from God. He didn't have that gift before and was simply a homeless beggar living outside a church in a sleeping bag. But several years of beggary and with change to spare, he has found his calling. His life mission is to shame Christians and embarrass humanity.
Here is a link to a lengthy exchange with BoG aka Brad Holkesvig.
http://www.debate.org...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:32:10 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:22:04 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

And yet, the detailed explanation YOU pasted from airmax above states something completely different. : :

I was banned because Airmax and a few members of this forum didn't like me

Sorry, but whatever delusion you're under in regards to you're being banned here is not the same reason why you're banned. We all know why because we have read the explanations from Airmax. There's no need for you to try and lie about it now.

and the knowledge I shared in this forum that started soon after I began posting over two years ago. They used the excuse that I was mentally ill and a troll, which is a lie they believed in.

Airmax gave you members the reason he banned me was because I wasn't conforming to the rules of this forum. He told me that I was derailing all the threads which was a lie.

Oh no, that is the truth, you derailed many threads because you repeated the same thing over and over on every thread you visited, spamming them with the same story.

He told me that I was proselytizing, which is a lie.

Again, that is the truth, that is all you ever did here was proselytize.

The real reason he banned me was because of the group here in this forum who kept insisting he ban me. Airmax has never liked me in this forum so he sought out members in this forum and outside this forum for an excuse to get me banned and the real reason came out in this PM. He told me that he was agreeing with this small group of members that I was not fit to be in this forum, even though there were several members who didn't like it when he banned me.

Airmax should have set up a court in this forum about getting me banned or keeping me in. He went against the rule of this forum that would have allowed me to remain in this forum by setting up a court. Then he used his lone authority of a moderator to ban me instead. This caused several members to question his authority to ban me without a court.

Yes, I understand you feel that way and are very angry as a result. But, to continue making up new userids just to get banned again is by far one of the most irresponsible and immature acts you have committed thus far and only serves to hurt you and make you angrier.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:36:26 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:19:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Your knowledge of God was never articulated. You just made claims God was putting words in your mouth and then spewed out more nonsense which made God a bumbling idiot with severe brain damage. But on closer inspection it turned out your prolonged alcoholic addiction made you incoherent. ::

Your knowledge of God does not exist at all. You articulate world expressions and experiences but nothing of wisdom comes out of your mind.

According to you God created the illusions which we see as reality. But the people who see reality as an illusion are the ones with the mental disorders. You suffer from delusional schizophrenia and wish the deformed body you are trapped in dies. That is your personal death wish....you are a failed alcoholic and in search of other remedy to end your miserable existence. : :

Brad is just a vehicle for God to share His wisdom amongst His chosen believers. You're not a chosen believer my friend.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:43:19 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:32:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Sorry, but whatever delusion you're under in regards to you're being banned here is not the same reason why you're banned. We all know why because we have read the explanations from Airmax. There's no need for you to try and lie about it now.

I know the real reason I was banned and you don't want to admit that fact. That's because you're amongst the group who has wanted me banned from the very beginning.

and the knowledge I shared in this forum that started soon after I began posting over two years ago. They used the excuse that I was mentally ill and a troll, which is a lie they believed in.

Airmax gave you members the reason he banned me was because I wasn't conforming to the rules of this forum. He told me that I was derailing all the threads which was a lie.

Oh no, that is the truth, you derailed many threads because you repeated the same thing over and over on every thread you visited, spamming them with the same story.

I didn't derail any threads I posted in. Whenever I posted my first comment in a new thread, other members would start attacking that comment and take me off topic. You can go back in all the threads I participated and see this to be true.

Again, that is the truth, that is all you ever did here was proselytize. : :

Proselytizing is something that religious people do to get you into their exclusive club. All I ever did was share information in this forum without ever trying to get members signed up in a club like Christians and Muslims do. You consider proselytizing when anyone talks about God.

The real reason he banned me was because of the group here in this forum who kept insisting he ban me. Airmax has never liked me in this forum so he sought out members in this forum and outside this forum for an excuse to get me banned and the real reason came out in this PM. He told me that he was agreeing with this small group of members that I was not fit to be in this forum, even though there were several members who didn't like it when he banned me.

Yes, I understand you feel that way and are very angry as a result. But, to continue making up new userids just to get banned again is by far one of the most irresponsible and immature acts you have committed thus far and only serves to hurt you and make you angrier. : :

I'm not angry at all. I am supporting the members in this forum who are being constantly bombarded with lies by the small group in this forum who wants to see them banned. I was banned by this same small group that you're a part of.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:22:44 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:43:19 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

I know the real reason I was banned and you don't want to admit that fact. That's because you're amongst the group who has wanted me banned from the very beginning.

That would be the group that observed you spamming and derailing threads, just like the explanation provided above.

I didn't derail any threads I posted in.

Yeah, you did. You can deny that fact, but it doesn't change that fact.

Whenever I posted my first comment in a new thread, other members would start attacking that comment and take me off topic. You can go back in all the threads I participated and see this to be true.

Yes, I know you repeated the same thing over and over.

Proselytizing is something that religious people do to get you into their exclusive club.

It is the process of trying to convert others to your religion or faith, which is what you were doing.

All I ever did was share information in this forum without ever trying to get members signed up in a club like Christians and Muslims do. You consider proselytizing when anyone talks about God.

You were trying to convert others, Brad. We aren't so stupid as to not see that.

Yes, I understand you feel that way and are very angry as a result. But, to continue making up new userids just to get banned again is by far one of the most irresponsible and immature acts you have committed thus far and only serves to hurt you and make you angrier. : :

I'm not angry at all. I am supporting the members in this forum who are being constantly bombarded with lies by the small group in this forum who wants to see them banned. I was banned by this same small group that you're a part of.

You need to understand that you've been banned from this forum and need to accept that regardless of whatever reasons you imagine they are. Man up to your responsibilities and stop acting like a small child.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:25:22 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:36:26 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

Your knowledge of God was never articulated. You just made claims God was putting words in your mouth and then spewed out more nonsense which made God a bumbling idiot with severe brain damage. But on closer inspection it turned out your prolonged alcoholic addiction made you incoherent. ::

Your knowledge of God does not exist at all. You articulate world expressions and experiences but nothing of wisdom comes out of your mind.

According to you God created the illusions which we see as reality. But the people who see reality as an illusion are the ones with the mental disorders. You suffer from delusional schizophrenia and wish the deformed body you are trapped in dies. That is your personal death wish....you are a failed alcoholic and in search of other remedy to end your miserable existence. : :

Brad is just a vehicle for God to share His wisdom amongst His chosen believers. You're not a chosen believer my friend.

Won't be the first time God has made a bad choice picking a chosen believer like you. The last time he picked a chosen believer it infuriated the Jews and the Romans and they crucified the poor hand picked delusional wreck. The guy was an alcoholic too, refused to drink water and turned it into wine for him and others. He had a death wish too and predicted he was going to get killed. But to make sure his prediction came true he pissed off a temple full of money changers. You just managed to piss off a few forum moderators. You can't be serious!!!!
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:32:57 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:22:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That would be the group that observed you spamming and derailing threads, just like the explanation provided above. : :

I have observed you spamming in many threads you hypocrite and yet, you don't get banned. Why do you think you're so special? Could it be that you're part of the special group in this forum who try get rid of those your group mentality doesn't like?

Yeah, you did. You can deny that fact, but it doesn't change that fact. : :

I haven't derailed threads like you have been doing since you've been in here. At least I share some knowledge in each post.

Whenever I posted my first comment in a new thread, other members would start attacking that comment and take me off topic. You can go back in all the threads I participated and see this to be true.

Yes, I know you repeated the same thing over and over. : ;

I repeat knowledge to find God's chosen believers. Once I find one, I share all kinds of information with them because they are chosen to listen to the gospel. You're not chosen to listen to the gospel so you reject it instead. Why would I share other knowledge with you when you reject the little information you see me sharing in this forum?

Proselytizing is something that religious people do to get you into their exclusive club.

It is the process of trying to convert others to your religion or faith, which is what you were doing. : :

I have never tried to convert anyone to a religion or faith. I'm here to FIND God's chosen believers who already know HIm. I don't have to convince them to join a club like Christians try to do.

You don't have a clue what the difference is between religion and the Truth.

All I ever did was share information in this forum without ever trying to get members signed up in a club like Christians and Muslims do. You consider proselytizing when anyone talks about God.

You were trying to convert others, Brad. We aren't so stupid as to not see that.

I have never converted anyone in my entire life. God is using me to find His chosen believers who already know Him. All I do is share information with them that they will believe in. You're not chosen to listen to His voice and learn about the future.

You need to understand that you've been banned from this forum and need to accept that regardless of whatever reasons you imagine they are. Man up to your responsibilities and stop acting like a small child. : :

Your childish mind cannot understand why I'm in this forum, even after I have said many times that I'm in here to find God's chosen believers. You simply don't believe I'm in here for that purpose.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:34:56 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:25:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/5/2015 5:36:26 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

Won't be the first time God has made a bad choice picking a chosen believer like you. The last time he picked a chosen believer it infuriated the Jews and the Romans and they crucified the poor hand picked delusional wreck. The guy was an alcoholic too, refused to drink water and turned it into wine for him and others. He had a death wish too and predicted he was going to get killed. But to make sure his prediction came true he pissed off a temple full of money changers. You just managed to piss off a few forum moderators. You can't be serious!!!! : :

You have no idea why God chose to use us saints and prophets to testify to His knowledge to learn what He wants us to know before this age ends. Without our testimonies, the Bible wouldn't exist in this world.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:37:48 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:32:57 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

That would be the group that observed you spamming and derailing threads, just like the explanation provided above. : :

I have observed you spamming in many threads you hypocrite and yet, you don't get banned. Why do you think you're so special? Could it be that you're part of the special group in this forum who try get rid of those your group mentality doesn't like?

I haven't derailed threads like you have been doing since you've been in here. At least I share some knowledge in each post.

I repeat knowledge to find God's chosen believers. Once I find one, I share all kinds of information with them because they are chosen to listen to the gospel. You're not chosen to listen to the gospel so you reject it instead. Why would I share other knowledge with you when you reject the little information you see me sharing in this forum?

It is the process of trying to convert others to your religion or faith, which is what you were doing. : :

I have never tried to convert anyone to a religion or faith. I'm here to FIND God's chosen believers who already know HIm. I don't have to convince them to join a club like Christians try to do.

I have never converted anyone in my entire life. God is using me to find His chosen believers who already know Him. All I do is share information with them that they will believe in. You're not chosen to listen to His voice and learn about the future.

You need to understand that you've been banned from this forum and need to accept that regardless of whatever reasons you imagine they are. Man up to your responsibilities and stop acting like a small child. : :

Your childish mind cannot understand why I'm in this forum, even after I have said many times that I'm in here to find God's chosen believers. You simply don't believe I'm in here for that purpose.

Your childish mind cannot accept the fact you've been banned from this forum, which even a child can understand.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:43:37 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:37:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Your childish mind cannot accept the fact you've been banned from this forum, which even a child can understand. : :

How can I be banned if I'm still posting in this forum? Your childish mind cannot understand this.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:44:32 PM
At 8/5/2015 5:31:23 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

Lies are man"s nature.

I don't agree with what you say, but I believe in your right to say it. You should not be banned from this forum for speaking about what you believe. : :

I know that and so do many members in this forum who talk about what they believe in without being banned. After I was banned, several members got concerned about themselves getting banned, also. This isn't something that should happen in any forum because it causes fear amongst the members and makes them conform to the small group mentality that eventually causes forums like this to die.

I've been in many forums this past 7 years and have seen forums die because of a small group that keeps out anyone they don't like. Go check out this website that had hundreds of thousands of members at one time. When I was involved in it six years ago, it was very lively but I noticed that the moderators were very selective and kept out anyone that didn't believe like the majority of members. Now it's a dead forum with every little activity. http://www.beliefnet.com...

There are many dead forums today that were very lively when I participated in them a few years ago. They all die because of a few members who take control of the forums and get rid of anyone they don't like.

Are you saying you are now a saviour of religious forums? I don't think the members here dislike you. They just don't believe you are the voice of God or sanity. Neither do they believe because you are a eunuch you are also a saint. As for your knowledge coming from God, you contradict everything He said to the prophets and then admit you suffer from an alcohol damaged brain and that makes perfect sense. You have given the cause and effect of your delusional state of mind.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 6:48:50 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:44:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Lies are man"s nature.

Are you saying you are now a saviour of religious forums? I don't think the members here dislike you. They just don't believe you are the voice of God or sanity. Neither do they believe because you are a eunuch you are also a saint. As for your knowledge coming from God, you contradict everything He said to the prophets and then admit you suffer from an alcohol damaged brain and that makes perfect sense. You have given the cause and effect of your delusional state of mind. : :

I know for a fact you don't believe that I'm the voice of the Lord. I'm not in this forum to please you unbelievers who were chosen to be antichrists and false prophets during this first age.

However, in the next age, ALL My people will hear My voice and know it's Me, their Creator.

Jeremiah 31
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:06:54 PM

Lies are man"s nature.

dude...you cannot call out a Mod like that. and even though Im pretty new here, only for about 3 weeks from what I seen your banned not for being mentally ill but for jackin other peoples' threads. if you could tone that down and just participate and not be so intolerent of other views they might let you hang awhile. God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:09:30 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:06:54 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Lies are man"s nature.

dude...you cannot call out a Mod like that. and even though Im pretty new here, only for about 3 weeks from what I seen your banned not for being mentally ill but for jackin other peoples' threads. if you could tone that down and just participate and not be so intolerent of other views they might let you hang awhile. God Bless. : :

You believe the world's point of view my friend. Those who worship the beast will remain deceived of who I AM.

Until you start listening to My Voice, you will remain unauthorized to use any information that you read in the Bible.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:13:56 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:48:50 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

Lies are man"s nature.

Are you saying you are now a saviour of religious forums? I don't think the members here dislike you. They just don't believe you are the voice of God or sanity. Neither do they believe because you are a eunuch you are also a saint. As for your knowledge coming from God, you contradict everything He said to the prophets and then admit you suffer from an alcohol damaged brain and that makes perfect sense. You have given the cause and effect of your delusional state of mind. : :

I know for a fact you don't believe that I'm the voice of the Lord. I'm not in this forum to please you unbelievers who were chosen to be antichrists and false prophets during this first age.

However, in the next age, ALL My people will hear My voice and know it's Me, their Creator.

Jeremiah 31
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel were all credited for introducing the Messiah Jesus 600 years before Jesus arrived on the scene. Brad Holkesvig was not mentioned in any prophesy.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:16:43 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:13:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel were all credited for introducing the Messiah Jesus 600 years before Jesus arrived on the scene. Brad Holkesvig was not mentioned in any prophesy. : ;

Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel were writing down words that God put in their minds that they didn't understand. They had no idea that God would use us saints to testify to His knowledge ( the Messiah ) and learn about the future.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:18:44 PM
At 8/5/2015 6:43:37 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

Your childish mind cannot accept the fact you've been banned from this forum, which even a child can understand. : :

How can I be banned if I'm still posting in this forum? Your childish mind cannot understand this.

Because, you refuse to accept, like a grown adult would, that fact you were banned.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:22:09 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:18:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/5/2015 6:43:37 PM, bnrobertson wrote:

Because, you refuse to accept, like a grown adult would, that fact you were banned. : :

It is impossible to ban the Word of the Lord when it is set to find His chosen believers. Your childish mind can't comprehend this fact.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:25:40 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:16:43 PM, bnrobertson wrote:
At 8/5/2015 7:13:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel were all credited for introducing the Messiah Jesus 600 years before Jesus arrived on the scene. Brad Holkesvig was not mentioned in any prophesy. : ;

Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel were writing down words that God put in their minds that they didn't understand. They had no idea that God would use us saints to testify to His knowledge ( the Messiah ) and learn about the future.

But that is the same thing you admitted was happening to you. You were just a mouthpiece.

You wrote:"I did lose some memory skills while I was drinking alcohol as a young person but God doesn't have me use any memory to speak for Him. All I have to do is open up my mouth and start speaking all the words He puts into His mind for me to speak with."

You don't even know what those words mean and you don't listen to God either when you are saying it.

You wrote:"I'm just preaching the gospel. I don't care what comes out of my writing. God gives me every word to write or speak and I obey him at all times. Wouldn't you if he made you a sinless saint?"

I asked Brad: Do you listen to God before speaking or study the scriptures before opening your mouth?

You wrote:"I speak for God so I don't have to listen to him talking. Whatever comes out of my mind is inspired by God and that's what I write or speak. Most people think God is some holy religious entity but he's not."