Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Reincarnation: Are You Your Own Grandpa?

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:32:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You might have been your great grandfather,whom you've never met in your past life. Are you your own grandpa?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:58:46 PM
At 8/5/2015 7:32:02 PM, Sooner wrote:
You might have been your great grandfather,whom you've never met in your past life. Are you your own grandpa?

That makes no sense because a grandfather doesn't have the same spirit as his grandchildren.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 9:08:46 PM
At 8/5/2015 8:58:46 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

That makes no sense because a grandfather doesn't have the same spirit as his grandchildren.

Lol, speaking of making no sense.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 12:42:56 AM
At 8/5/2015 9:08:46 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Lol....seems like you don't have any common sense LOL
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 12:58:30 AM
What is the nature of "you". Obviously it cannot be mental or somatic, because I possesses neither the same mental continuation nor the same body as my great great grandpa.

Reincarnation seems to remove all meaning of identity.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 1:54:02 AM
I'm thinking not.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 1:58:37 AM
At 8/6/2015 12:42:56 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

PrayTell, what common sense tells us anything about spirits?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:24:55 PM
At 8/6/2015 1:58:37 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

That fact that you're alive and breathing LOL
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:51:00 PM
At 8/6/2015 5:24:55 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 8/6/2015 1:58:37 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

That fact that you're alive and breathing LOL

No that is not evidence for a spirit anymore than it is for demon possession. Show how a spirit is linked to every rational being and we can go from there.

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 2:43:18 AM

Your question is more legitimate than most on this forum I see most people like to quote the Bible or the Koran as absolute proof of their contentions. Nonsense, Your question is refreshing. Most people on this forum are of lower consciousness or they haven't awakened yet. Buddhism and Hinduism believe in reincarnation. they are both older and closer to the truth than the literal interpretations of he Abrahamic religions. Reincarnation is the only thing that makes sense. Heaven and hell simplifications are ridiculous. God is love. It does not give us one chance to get it right and then punish or reward its creations. That god(small g) is a prick.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 2:52:42 AM
At 8/11/2015 2:43:18 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Your question is more legitimate than most on this forum I see most people like to quote the Bible or the Koran as absolute proof of their contentions. Nonsense, Your question is refreshing. Most people on this forum are of lower consciousness or they haven't awakened yet. Buddhism and Hinduism believe in reincarnation. they are both older and closer to the truth than the literal interpretations of he Abrahamic religions. Reincarnation is the only thing that makes sense. Heaven and hell simplifications are ridiculous. God is love. It does not give us one chance to get it right and then punish or reward its creations. That god(small g) is a prick.

Do you believe in reincarnation? if so I have a question for you.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 2:54:00 AM
At 8/11/2015 2:52:42 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Go ahead. What is your question?
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:00:32 AM
At 8/11/2015 2:54:00 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

LOL...where do all the new souls come from? Since there are 7 billion people on the planet now? More than ever. if the souls of first humans were recycled (which is all your silly reincarnation is, cosmic recycling) then there wouldnt be a big enough stock of souls to go around and be recycled to today's populace. So where do all the new souls come from? Good luck with this one. And Im a Christian by the way, and didnt like your OP where you demeaned our beliefs. But Im also pretty good with other religious and their problems, including Buddhism. which is really just a set of values anyway, replete wiith it sown silly Creation story and myths.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:24:07 AM
At 8/11/2015 3:00:32 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

LOL...where do all the new souls come from? Since there are 7 billion people on the planet now? More than ever. if the souls of first humans were recycled (which is all your silly reincarnation is, cosmic recycling) then there wouldnt be a big enough stock of souls to go around and be recycled to today's populace. So where do all the new souls come from? Good luck with this one. And Im a Christian by the way, and didnt like your OP where you demeaned our beliefs. But Im also pretty good with other religious and their problems, including Buddhism. which is really just a set of values anyway, replete wiith it sown silly Creation story and myths.

I was brought up in Christianity (light). I have the greatest respect and love for Jesus. I just don't see him as Christians do. You've been lied to. Do you ever ask yourself why his life is not spoken of between the ages of...what? 12 to 30? The Catholic church left a lot of books out of the Bible. His true message was....That we are beings of light trapped in the illusion of duality. The only way to true salvation and stop the continuous cycle of reincarnation of is to let go of the illusions of this earthly life and embrace our oneness with the Creator. Jesus is no more the son of God than you or I. To paraphrase, "These things I do, you shall do even greater things". He just knows who he is. He came to wake us up so we might remember who we really are. I expect you to laugh but I don't care because to me your Christian beliefs are of a lower level of consciousness. Good luck with that. I don't care if you're offended. You are responsible for your reaction to what I say. I am not . As for your question.... It is one I've heard before....many times. There are millions, perhaps billions of inhabited planets in this universe, as well as other dimensions. Souls do not reside on this planet at all times. The reincarnation process is controlled. Many souls are from other planets, as they are here to help us evolve. I don't expect your simple Christian mind to accept or understand any of this because you are stuck in your belief system. Enjoy it because it will soon be blown apart (figuratively) What will you do then?
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:30:48 AM
At 8/11/2015 3:24:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

I was brought up in Christianity (light). I have the greatest respect and love for Jesus. I just don't see him as Christians do. You've been lied to. Do you ever ask yourself why his life is not spoken of between the ages of...what? 12 to 30? The Catholic church left a lot of books out of the Bible. His true message was....That we are beings of light trapped in the illusion of duality. The only way to true salvation and stop the continuous cycle of reincarnation of is to let go of the illusions of this earthly life and embrace our oneness with the Creator. Jesus is no more the son of God than you or I. To paraphrase, "These things I do, you shall do even greater things". He just knows who he is. He came to wake us up so we might remember who we really are. I expect you to laugh but I don't care because to me your Christian beliefs are of a lower level of consciousness. Good luck with that. I don't care if you're offended. You are responsible for your reaction to what I say. I am not . As for your question.... It is one I've heard before....many times. There are millions, perhaps billions of inhabited planets in this universe, as well as other dimensions. Souls do not reside on this planet at all times. The reincarnation process is controlled. Many souls are from other planets, as they are here to help us evolve. I don't expect your simple Christian mind to accept or understand any of this because you are stuck in your belief system. Enjoy it because it will soon be blown apart (figuratively) What will you do then?

There is not a shred of proof that we are not alone in the Universe. So your entire idea (not even a theory or even a Hypothesis) is based on mere unsubstantiated groundless opinion. And you dare profess to know Jesus? it indeed sounds as if your Christian upbringing was Light. Like, Helium light. My belief system, BTW, far from being blown apart only gets stronger every day. Like I do. And my Faith does. Unlike somebody who has never met God or had a clue to His Will, say, you. I have met him. I am a Born Again Christian. For years I was a violent and thuggish atheist. Eat guys like you for lunch and then put their head thru a wall and f.uck their girlfriend or wife. Read some of my past posts to see whom your dealing with, boy. Read my Testimony when I was Saved. You probly wont believe it, but I dont care. I want you to see what type of Power God IS capable of when he wants to Snare somebody to do His work. And that work is trying to educate people like you. You know, lost and deluded souls.
God Bless.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:38:05 AM
At 8/11/2015 3:30:48 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/11/2015 3:24:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

There is not a shred of proof that we are not alone in the Universe. So your entire idea (not even a theory or even a Hypothesis) is based on mere unsubstantiated groundless opinion. And you dare profess to know Jesus? it indeed sounds as if your Christian upbringing was Light. Like, Helium light. My belief system, BTW, far from being blown apart only gets stronger every day. Like I do. And my Faith does. Unlike somebody who has never met God or had a clue to His Will, say, you. I have met him. I am a Born Again Christian. For years I was a violent and thuggish atheist. Eat guys like you for lunch and then put their head thru a wall and f.uck their girlfriend or wife. Read some of my past posts to see whom your dealing with, boy. Read my Testimony when I was Saved. You probly wont believe it, but I dont care. I want you to see what type of Power God IS capable of when he wants to Snare somebody to do His work. And that work is trying to educate people like you. You know, lost and deluded souls.
God Bless.

You still sound like a violent thug. How sad. You are not worth debating with. Good luck with your beliefs. I hope you really change. You'll get no more responses from me.