Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If You Were God, How Would You do it?

Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 3:56:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you were God, would you be more accessable to humanity. Would you let the world know 100% of your existance? Would you show yourself to everyone. Would you take a more "active" role? Would you stay out of the affairs of men? Would you allow bad things if the end result was incredible?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:04:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 3:56:15 AM, Sooner wrote:
If you were God, would you be more accessable to humanity.

If I were a compassionate metaphysical agency, I'd realise that I couldn't possibly comprehend what it's like to live inside time, space, anxiety and mortality; and after a couple of desultory attempts to create a workable religion, I'd realise my arrogance and the limits of my ignorance, apologise profusely, eliminate cystic fibrosis, malaria and bunions in contrition, and go back to playing with dinosaurs.
kp98
Posts: 729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:18:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
go back to playing with dinosaurs.

Generally gods prefer to relax by creating a new species of beetle.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:03:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 3:56:15 AM, Sooner wrote:
If you were God, would you be more accessable to humanity. Would you let the world know 100% of your existance? Would you show yourself to everyone.

Of course, I would reveal myself to all of mankind, that way, they won't have to invent gods and then start wars and kill each other in their gods names.

Would you take a more "active" role? Would you stay out of the affairs of men? Would you allow bad things if the end result was incredible?

Of course, in the same way we attempt to parent our children, a god should parent his creations, not with wrath, violence and hatred, but with patience, understanding and unconditional love.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:53:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Given omnipotence and unending knowledge, I'd help them when they truly needed it, give the challenges to strengthen them, let time explore and find their way but always, always be there to talk to, cry to, congratulate, commiserate with, and in every other way communicate with each one and never, even, ever let them have reason to doubt my love and my care for them.
sheskew
Posts: 117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:01:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Really quick answer, but...

I think I would allow all to be confident of my limited presence (I'll be somewhat deistic) through demonstration or other obvious means. I would discourage worship. I would make clear that not all that is seen as bad can be prevented, and that all things happen for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent. Only the significant evils that occur will be prevented from occurring. I would also create "fake" people that would serve to demonstrate evil in the world (mimicking victimhood) so that the concept of good will still exist, as good doesn't exist without evil to compare it to. These illusionary people will be designed to not ever be engaged in a personal relationship with a real person, to prevent an extreme sense of loss. Once ascended (which all people will), the memories of the life that was previously experience, fraught with evil, will be cemented into them in order to serve to glorify the heaven that awaits them.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 12:21:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM, sheskew wrote:
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).

------------
What should you do if someone molests a child, rapes someone, or blows up 10,000 people randomly?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:02:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sadly, if I were God and really wanted to have a universe inhabited with intelligent life, I think my methods would be just as bad as God's methods are now.

From a human stand point, I would want my methods to be better, so as to make the universe and the planet inviting, hospitable, and enjoying to intelligent life, but my limitations might require me to lower my standards.

I suppose I would strike up a conversation with intelligent life early to prepare them for what they would have to do on their end to make the universe as enjoyable an experience as possible.
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:04:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think one of the reasons why life on earth is so low quality is because God is limited in what he can do and because his methods are crude and initiated out of desperation.

This is a philosophical position about our creator that I've defended for a while now.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:08:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 12:21:10 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM, sheskew wrote:
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).

------------
What should you do if someone molests a child, rapes someone, or blows up 10,000 people randomly?

Call the guy a prophet and start a religion.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:10:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't subscribe to the view that God is infinitely powerful (omnipotent), and therefore capable of achieving anything he wants, nor do I believe that God is infinitely intelligent (omniscient).

The words I use to describe God's vast but limited power and intelligence are (I actually don't have a word to describe his advanced but limited power) and "superintelligent".
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:10:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 2:02:02 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:
Sadly, if I were God and really wanted to have a universe inhabited with intelligent life, I think my methods would be just as bad as God's methods are now.

That's because gods are the creation of men, in fact very ignorant men.
Not that men now create better ones, but that may be because of their ignorance as well.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:15:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 2:08:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 12:21:10 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM, sheskew wrote:
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).

------------
What should you do if someone molests a child, rapes someone, or blows up 10,000 people randomly?

Call the guy a prophet and start a religion.

---
Then you're doing no better so far than the God we already have. Just sayin..
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 4:03:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 2:15:30 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:08:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 12:21:10 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM, sheskew wrote:
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).

------------
What should you do if someone molests a child, rapes someone, or blows up 10,000 people randomly?

Call the guy a prophet and start a religion.

---
Then you're doing no better so far than the God we already have. Just sayin..

Then, my point did get across. :)
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 4:06:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am everything, what do I need to create?
In fact there is nothing I can create because I am everything.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:00:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 4:03:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:15:30 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:08:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 12:21:10 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM, sheskew wrote:
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).

------------
What should you do if someone molests a child, rapes someone, or blows up 10,000 people randomly?

Call the guy a prophet and start a religion.

---
Then you're doing no better so far than the God we already have. Just sayin..

Then, my point did get across. :)

----
Mildly, but not really. I'm looking more for what you would do better. If God allows free will and human"s create insane religions that's not his f"ult. That's like saying it's my dad's fault if I mess up. Sure, I would not have messed up had I not been born from him and my mother, but it's still no fault of theirs right?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:06:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 5:00:11 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/9/2015 4:03:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:15:30 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:08:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 12:21:10 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM, sheskew wrote:
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).

------------
What should you do if someone molests a child, rapes someone, or blows up 10,000 people randomly?

Call the guy a prophet and start a religion.

---
Then you're doing no better so far than the God we already have. Just sayin..

Then, my point did get across. :)

----
Mildly, but not really. I'm looking more for what you would do better.

Are you kidding? It's so easy to do better than God.

If God allows free will and human"s create insane religions that's not his f"ult.

God is the insane religion.

That's like saying it's my dad's fault if I mess up. Sure, I would not have messed up had I not been born from him and my mother, but it's still no fault of theirs right?

Any child who would grow up under God's parenting would be totally messed up.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:07:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 6:01:39 PM, Chaosism wrote:
Really quick answer, but...

I think I would allow all to be confident of my limited presence (I'll be somewhat deistic) through demonstration or other obvious means. I would discourage worship. I would make clear that not all that is seen as bad can be prevented, and that all things happen for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent. Only the significant evils that occur will be prevented from occurring. I would also create "fake" people that would serve to demonstrate evil in the world (mimicking victimhood) so that the concept of good will still exist, as good doesn't exist without evil to compare it to. These illusionary people will be designed to not ever be engaged in a personal relationship with a real person, to prevent an extreme sense of loss. Once ascended (which all people will), the memories of the life that was previously experience, fraught with evil, will be cemented into them in order to serve to glorify the heaven that awaits them.

-------
Do mass murderers get to ascend?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:09:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 12:41:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why would I create anything at all?

----
What else would you do with eternity?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:12:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 4:06:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
I am everything, what do I need to create?
In fact there is nothing I can create because I am everything.

----interesting. We could all be pieces of the same being. One day we will all manifest back into one. You dig?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:15:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 5:06:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 5:00:11 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/9/2015 4:03:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:15:30 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:08:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/9/2015 12:21:10 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:27:12 PM, sheskew wrote:
If I am going to give instructions to my people, they would be prompt and accessible to all. No waiting for tens of thousands of years after the rise of humanity before I first talked to them. No giving my instructions to a handful of Hebrew priests and leaving the rest of the world in the dark for centuries. Everyone would get the instructions in a form they could understand. Every single person.

I would not be angry at my creations for doing what I created them to do. If I give my creations free will, it's because I want them to choose their own behaviors -- I will not then punish them for making choices that I don't like. Especially since I am omnipotent and omniscient, I know even before I create something every decision that it and all of its descendants will make -- and I have the power to create it differently if I dislike those choices. It's nonsensical for me to punish my creation for doing what I made it to do when I could easily have made it differently.

Likewise, I will treat my creations with the respect a craftsman shows his finest work. There will be no random angry lashing out at my people every time they do things I don't like (remember that anger isn't even an appropriate response, since I knew what each creation would do before I created it, and chose to create it that way even knowing this).

------------
What should you do if someone molests a child, rapes someone, or blows up 10,000 people randomly?

Call the guy a prophet and start a religion.

---
Then you're doing no better so far than the God we already have. Just sayin..

Then, my point did get across. :)

----
Mildly, but not really. I'm looking more for what you would do better.

Are you kidding? It's so easy to do better than God.

---
I'm still with you. Go ahead and show what you would do. It could be interesting and informative.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:18:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"God is the insane religion."

I disagree. Jesus actually stood up against the religious leaders saying,"Pharisees! You hypocrites! You lay burdens upon the shoulders of men that even you can not bare!"
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 5:23:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Any child who would grow up under God's parenting would be totally messed up"

----
Naaaa...
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
"By the measure you show mercy, so shall mercy be shown unto you. Forgive and you shall be forgiven."
"Judge not lest you be judged. For by the measure you judge, you shall be judged."
"Love your enemy. If he strikes your cheek, offer him the other."

It's not so bad.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 6:01:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If You Were God, How Would You do it?

If You Were Life, How Would You do it?

God simply means Life.

I choose to LIVE Life in a HONEST and TRUTHFUL Heaven & Paradise in the NOW

seems that most prefer ?living? in HELL and dreaming of where I AM.

where I AM there YOU may be also

just have to CHOOSE to grow up and leave the lazy daydreaming ways behind you as daydreams most all times turn into nightmares.

was it something you ate?

blame it on the beans or the dog...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:20:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 5:07:33 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/6/2015 6:01:39 PM, Chaosism wrote:
Really quick answer, but...

I think I would allow all to be confident of my limited presence (I'll be somewhat deistic) through demonstration or other obvious means. I would discourage worship. I would make clear that not all that is seen as bad can be prevented, and that all things happen for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent. Only the significant evils that occur will be prevented from occurring. I would also create "fake" people that would serve to demonstrate evil in the world (mimicking victimhood) so that the concept of good will still exist, as good doesn't exist without evil to compare it to. These illusionary people will be designed to not ever be engaged in a personal relationship with a real person, to prevent an extreme sense of loss. Once ascended (which all people will), the memories of the life that was previously experience, fraught with evil, will be cemented into them in order to serve to glorify the heaven that awaits them.

-------
Do mass murderers get to ascend?

Well, I am under the assumption that humanity is already existent in the state that we know it, based on the my take of the original question. But to answer very broadly:

1. Yes. Mass murderers are created that way; with psychological disorders or an overpowering urge or desire to act this way. It is of no fault of their own that they enjoy such a thing, or that they lack the willpower that's necessary to suppress their desires and control their actions. If I were creating humans, no "real" human would have such a mindset.

2. As God, I would ensure that no "real people" would be harmed by such as person, and that only the illusionary people would fall victim to this.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:28:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 3:56:15 AM, Sooner wrote:
If you were God, would you be more accessable to humanity. Would you let the world know 100% of your existance? Would you show yourself to everyone. Would you take a more "active" role? Would you stay out of the affairs of men? Would you allow bad things if the end result was incredible?

I would do it exactly as Jehovah has done, and is doing through his son. It is the only way which will, despite the interference of the disobedience of the Angel who made himself into a Satan and a Devil, achieve the desired result of a Paradise planet, inhabited by eternally living humans happy to care for the planet and all that is on it.

That is what Jehovah wanted, and it is what he will get, no-one, and nothing can prevent it.