Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

I'm God

joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 11:31:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

Enjoy your position. Can I have a yacht?
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 11:51:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

Really? So, where the hell have you been? There's a long list of problems we need to talk about. First and foremost, you need to do something about all the wacky religions and their nutjob followers who believe they can judge us on your behalf. Don't spare the rod, either.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 12:32:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

Where is your argument?

You are mortal and contingent.
God is eternal.
Therefore you are not God.
ironslippers
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 3:02:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

My God can beatup your God

Athiests lose by default
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 3:43:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/8/2015 3:02:09 AM, ironslippers wrote:
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

My God can beatup your God

Athiests lose by default

There it is. It only took five hours until the threats of religious violence started.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
ironslippers
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 3:48:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/8/2015 3:43:57 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 8/8/2015 3:02:09 AM, ironslippers wrote:
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

My God can beatup your God

Athiests lose by default

There it is. It only took five hours until the threats of religious violence started.

Oops... maybe I should have waited...
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
ex_friend
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 1:03:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 11:51:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

Really? So, where the hell have you been? There's a long list of problems we need to talk about. First and foremost, you need to do something about all the wacky religions and their nutjob followers who believe they can judge us on your behalf. Don't spare the rod, either. : :

God has planned to end all religions of this world soon;

Daniel 2
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 1:09:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

your a Troll. prove your not! LOL. oh wait you just proved you ARE with your OP.

God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 1:31:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
there are many God's with the BIG G

I AM a god with the small g

there are but few god's with the little g when you measure and weigh all.

that is part of the reason that this world is the EVIL place that it is

far to many God's with the BIG G that are BU$Y on the wide path tying to whore themselves for the money GOD that this world worships as most believe that MONEY is POWERFUL and can make dreams come TRUE.

Most will say that they don't worship the MONEY GOD as they dream of HOLLYWOOD ways and people praising them like a great idol.

so God with the BIG G

are you a debt free God or a God that needs peoples money as it is well known that many believe that God needs money and you can even put it on your credit card if your a bit short.

Why do so many even bother getting married if they are NOT serious about the contract and responsibilities?

Why do so many keep trying to BEAT the well known odds of games of chance?

I could go on with many such concepts that prove that there is nothing new under the sun.

most just like to pretend that there is as they haven't a clue of real reality as they do ALL they can to AVOID and REJECT what gets in the way of the worship of the great MONEY GOD of finance & commerce.

what's in your wallet?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 2:49:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 10:14:41 PM, smelisox wrote:
Prove I'm not. Exactly.

Therefore I AM GOD

Everything is an aspect of God. There fore you may not be the whole God, but you are a part of god. The Buddhists like to say that you can dip a glass in the stream of water. It may not be the whole stream but it contains everything that the stream does. therefore you are god. So am I.