Jump to topic:

Where is God? Who is god?

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 1:03:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We could do it with a simulated virtual reality right now. I would create the virtual reality, create a version of myself who is a creator who was never born. I would go into the virtual reality as my "creator self". While in that virtual reality I would create a 2nd virtual reality from inside of the first virtual reality. In the 2nd reality I would be a Jesus like man. As time progressed in the 2nd reality my "Jesus self" ascends to the 1st virtual reality to be with my "creator self". The people still in the 2nd reality could ascend to the first reality to be with my Jesus-Creator self. But the mysteriousness of where I really come from is never known to them. I truely exist in our reality beyond the dimension/reality of their 1st and second realities, but they will never truely understand the who's, what's, when's, where's, and why's of my true beginning or who I truely am. Theories will be endless, but the true answer will be simple to me. I will smile as they ponder and theorize where and who I am. Our creator may be simply using a comparable idea while existing somewhere smiling as we try and figure out everything.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 1:15:22 PM
At 8/9/2015 1:03:58 PM, Sooner wrote:
We could do it with a simulated virtual reality right now. I would create the virtual reality, create a version of myself who is a creator who was never born. I would go into the virtual reality as my "creator self". While in that virtual reality I would create a 2nd virtual reality from inside of the first virtual reality. In the 2nd reality I would be a Jesus like man. As time progressed in the 2nd reality my "Jesus self" ascends to the 1st virtual reality to be with my "creator self". The people still in the 2nd reality could ascend to the first reality to be with my Jesus-Creator self. But the mysteriousness of where I really come from is never known to them. I truely exist in our reality beyond the dimension/reality of their 1st and second realities, but they will never truely understand the who's, what's, when's, where's, and why's of my true beginning or who I truely am. Theories will be endless, but the true answer will be simple to me. I will smile as they ponder and theorize where and who I am. Our creator may be simply using a comparable idea while existing somewhere smiling as we try and figure out everything.

Run down to the corner right now, I just saw him going around that corner.
If you hurry you might catch him.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 3:25:53 PM

Your "creator self" is still created by another 'higher dimensional' being. Rinse and repeat x infinity.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 3:53:29 PM
At 8/9/2015 3:25:53 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Your "creator self" is still created by another 'higher dimensional' being. Rinse and repeat x infinity.

----If time is a loop it would circle back around and he would create himself. He is the creator and created of only himself through infinite looped time.

He may have programmed "time" into our reality. It may not exist where he is at.
Thirdly, if reality has exited infinitely, why couldn't there be infinite versions of himself creating himself who created himself and in the end his last simulated reality contains the version of his fist reality's self.
Fourth. Who you are is an exact equation that never does not exist. That equation is you but isn't always manifested as a form. He had so many chances, he finally mastered immortality. But his equation never did not exist, therefore he never began.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 4:05:19 PM

------
In the beginning there was the first equation of who someone is. His consciousness was self aware within some manifestation. He blocked the system from creating any other consciousness, mastered immortality first, took the system and made it his own, blocking it from ever making another consciousness. He then created virtual realities to create from, observe, and explore.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 10:38:10 PM
At 8/9/2015 4:05:19 PM, Sooner wrote:

------
In the beginning there was the first equation of who someone is. His consciousness was self aware within some manifestation. He blocked the system from creating any other consciousness, mastered immortality first, took the system and made it his own, blocking it from ever making another consciousness. He then created virtual realities to create from, observe, and explore.

Interesting. It could be his simulator is within himself.
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 10:51:09 PM
Sure, all of these things could be true. Wouldn't change The Lord of All Worlds.

The Uncreated One is who you look for. God is not created, and God shouldn't be confused with creation.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
thethrone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 4:16:36 AM
We could do it with a simulated virtual reality right now. I would create the virtual reality, create a version of myself who is a creator who was never born. I would go into the virtual reality as my "creator self". While in that virtual reality I would create a 2nd virtual reality from inside of the first virtual reality. In the 2nd reality I would be a Jesus like man. As time progressed in the 2nd reality my "Jesus self" ascends to the 1st virtual reality to be with my "creator self". The people still in the 2nd reality could ascend to the first reality to be with my Jesus-Creator self. But the mysteriousness of where I really come from is never known to them. I truely exist in our reality beyond the dimension/reality of their 1st and second realities, but they will never truely understand the who's, what's, when's, where's, and why's of my true beginning or who I truely am. Theories will be endless, but the true answer will be simple to me. I will smile as they ponder and theorize where and who I am. Our creator may be simply using a comparable idea while existing somewhere smiling as we try and figure out everything. : :

Once quantum computers have been developed, The Sims simulation game will be as real as the simulation we're all living in.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 1:21:58 PM

None of their inquiries or wonders or theories can exist without you placing them there. The virtual reality has no intelligence of its own, and what it simulates, you must necessarily have directly designed. The "people" in your world will have no thought aside from the deliberately programmed algorithm, of which the results are not outside of your control or will. You know there is no inherent value to the simulated world aside from your own gratification, and the value found by those within it is artificial, and programmed.

Further, in such a program, the perception of a constant image creates the illusion of a character or person. All this is just a stream of updating data, with the new data being completely independent of the previous. The appearance of continuity is merely the result of a perceivable pattern of data designed by the programmer. There are no singular, existent entities in a computer program; just the illusion thereof.