Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Ever thought of creating your own belief?

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 6:05:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Have you ever thought of creating your own concept of what a logical God could be doing seeing how our reality is and then having faith, hoping it's true, and dreaming of eternity in your own paradise?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 6:08:19 PM
At 8/9/2015 6:05:56 PM, Sooner wrote:
Have you ever thought of creating your own concept of what a logical God could be doing seeing how our reality is and then having faith, hoping it's true, and dreaming of eternity in your own paradise?

I think quite a few have already and some organisations have made a great deal of money doing so...
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 6:14:54 PM
At 8/9/2015 6:08:19 PM, graceofgod wrote:

I think quite a few have already and some organisations have made a great deal of money doing so...
----
I understand, but Imean just for yourself. Not something you try to spread.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 6:22:34 PM
At 8/9/2015 6:14:54 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 8/9/2015 6:08:19 PM, graceofgod wrote:

----
I understand, but Imean just for yourself. Not something you try to spread.

oh right... sorry I wasn't trying to derail your thread...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:11:56 AM

A logical God would have created stronger, more resilient bodies that could withstand various harsh conditions and not be ravaged by disease and ailments. A logical God would create a universe far more inhabitable for humans and would teach us how to travel from one galaxy to another exploring and colonizing worlds. A logical God would teach respect, honor, courage, integrity, altruism... not fear, loathing, contempt, selfishness, bigotry... A logical God would show us that understanding, reason and critical thinking are for what our brains are designed.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
ex_friend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:49:31 AM
Have you ever thought of creating your own concept of what a logical God could be doing seeing how our reality is and then having faith, hoping it's true, and dreaming of eternity in your own paradise? : :

Every one of God's people has a different idea of what God is except for those who know him. God's prophets and saints know him so they don't use any concept like religious people do.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:58:26 AM
At 8/10/2015 6:49:31 AM, ex_friend wrote:
Have you ever thought of creating your own concept of what a logical God could be doing seeing how our reality is and then having faith, hoping it's true, and dreaming of eternity in your own paradise? : :

Every one of God's people has a different idea of what God is except for those who know him. God's prophets and saints know him so they don't use any concept like religious people do.

bog is back.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ex_friend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:59:38 AM
At 8/10/2015 6:58:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2015 6:49:31 AM, ex_friend wrote:

bog is back. : :

I bet you were one of those tattletales in the schoolyard.