Another Gift from God

August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 9:21:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
my brother and sister Christians.....

I did something last night I rarely do since its not the sort of prayer God wants from me but I sort of asked Him for another Sign. I was reading my Bible and after reading some Psalms and then Peter I and II I turned to my keystone passages, those about the Splitting of the Temple Curtain during Christ's Passion, right as He died. as some of you know my Salvation Experience was about this passage when the curtains in my room were split with a thin laser-like Light, which then traced down to the bible I was reading and lit those pages.
so I for some reason asked God to hsve this scene put before me in Church the next day, which was this morning. when I got there our minister began his Sermon by saying that he originally was going to speak about some of Paul's theology in his Letter to the Romans, but that last night he prayed to God foe some inspiration on his sermon today, and was struck with the Temple Veil story! After the service he and I went done the street together walking to the homeless shelter where we served lunch. I asked Him about his answer from God about the Sermon. turns out it was about the same time of night I was praying. wow--the Holy Spirit was upon us Both.
I thank God in public now for His Endless and Boundless Grace in my Life. I am now further resolved to devote my life to him and cant wait for ministry school to begin in 13 months! would somebody else like to share a recent power of Prayer story with us?? Please do!
God Bless you all!
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 9:30:37 PM
Maybe cheating on your [imaginary] wife was a better hobby for you.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 10:17:08 PM
I was walking down the street and it was raining, then it stopped and the sun came out. I knew this was a sign from God, my resolve to do nothing with my life and remain clueless had intensified so much that my shoes were on fire. Praise Jesus!
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:09:27 AM
At 8/9/2015 9:21:59 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Our God provides what is needed when it is needed. I am glad that your faith has been strengthened and you have grow closer to our Heavenly Father. I can't say I can relate to these experiences. I have never had any sort of strange or obvious sign from God, but I am glad that other people can experience them.

God bless and best of look in ministry school.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:15:48 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:09:27 AM, tstor wrote:
Our God provides what is needed when it is needed. I am glad that your faith has been strengthened and you have grow closer to our Heavenly Father. I can't say I can relate to these experiences. I have never had any sort of strange or obvious sign from God, but I am glad that other people can experience them.

thanks tstor, GodBless, my brother. Dont worry, you'll get Signs from God, its only a matter of time, my friend. It seems to me from my short time in the Lords Grace that He'll often do it as a sort of reward for you if your living in the Word, which it sounds like you are. this is a big reason the Atheists dont see any proof from God. Any signs, because they dont earn them. its a sort of paradox that the ones who demand signs dont get them! LOL. God Bless
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:27:17 AM

I did something last night I rarely do since its not the sort of prayer God wants from me but I sort of asked Him for another Sign. I was reading my Bible and after reading some Psalms and then Peter I and II I turned to my keystone passages, those about the Splitting of the Temple Curtain during Christ's Passion, right as He died. as some of you know my Salvation Experience was about this passage when the curtains in my room were split with a thin laser-like Light, which then traced down to the bible I was reading and lit those pages.
so I for some reason asked God to hsve this scene put before me in Church the next day, which was this morning. when I got there our minister began his Sermon by saying that he originally was going to speak about some of Paul's theology in his Letter to the Romans, but that last night he prayed to God foe some inspiration on his sermon today, and was struck with the Temple Veil story! After the service he and I went done the street together walking to the homeless shelter where we served lunch. I asked Him about his answer from God about the Sermon. turns out it was about the same time of night I was praying. wow--the Holy Spirit was upon us Both.
I thank God in public now for His Endless and Boundless Grace in my Life. I am now further resolved to devote my life to him and cant wait for ministry school to begin in 13 months! would somebody else like to share a recent power of Prayer story with us?? Please do!
God Bless you all!

The pastor was trying to impress his newest member. He had obviously heard your story before.
The grapevine has ears and a mouth and great con artists leading it.

Matt 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Luke 11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

Did Jonah see a burning curtain?
Maybe you should go swimming and wait for a whale to swallow you ?

You got the wrong sign.
The great deceiver has fooled you.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:33:35 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:15:48 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

thanks tstor, GodBless, my brother. Dont worry, you'll get Signs from God, its only a matter of time, my friend. It seems to me from my short time in the Lords Grace that He'll often do it as a sort of reward for you if your living in the Word, which it sounds like you are. this is a big reason the Atheists dont see any proof from God. Any signs, because they dont earn them. its a sort of paradox that the ones who demand signs dont get them! LOL. God Bless

What did you do to "earn" the sign of the burning curtain when you were an atheist?
Threaten to take your precious life?

Have you ever experienced the sign of the prophet Jonah?
Have you ever been swallowed by a whale?

How often do you use yourself as fish bait ?

Are you looking forward to your next fishing trip?
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:46:08 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:33:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:

What did you do to "earn" the sign of the burning curtain when you were an atheist?

Hi Sky good to see ya. Ill try to answer your Q's the bestest I can...
As I said many times I have no idea why God chose to Save a sinner like me. I was terrible. I dont profess to know how He works. I only have ideas. But am getting to know more of Him as I go and try to live in His Word. I think it was to Work for Him which is what I try to do, every day. He saw something in me worth Saving, is all. I was always a fighter. Maybe He wants me to fight for Him? As a sort of Avenging Angel on Earth. This reminds me Im gonna do a thread on this.
No..never been swallowed by a large Fish or seen Jonah's sign.Sorry.
I don't fish. It bores me. So Im not planning a fishing trip. If Im in the ocean its surfing!
God Bless.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:51:49 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:46:08 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Let x = # of keystrokes made in response to SkyAngel
Let y = # of wasted keystrokes

x = y
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:54:00 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:27:17 AM, Skyangel wrote:

God Bless you all!

The pastor was trying to impress his newest member. He had obviously heard your story before.
The grapevine has ears and a mouth and great con artists leading it.

Matt 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Luke 11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

Did Jonah see a burning curtain?
Maybe you should go swimming and wait for a whale to swallow you ?

You got the wrong sign.
The great deceiver has fooled you.

No...the pastor told us about how he changed his mind on the sermon to the Temple Veil BEFORE I told him about my Prayer to God the night before. It was afterward when we were walking to the Mission I asked about the time of night. And he's not the type to try to impress. He's far above that. And Im not our newest member by a long shot. I been goin there for several months now and we get newcomers every week!

I odnt think Jonah saw a burning curtain. Or a torn Temple Veil from the Passion.
I swim all the time when I surf and am more worried of sharks than big Fish. (it was notnecessarily a whale, btw, for Jonah!

Wrong sign? I dont understand that.

The Great Deceiver?Satan. He doesnt exist, please know this. I CAN explain to you how he came about though, in the Torah, if your interested. I also dont believe in a real Hell. Except for the type many non-believers must endure here on Earth. And in the afterlife its only a separation from God. a Void, alone with your own Evil thoughts on a endless replay loop like a DVD. ironic in a way, those poor souls DO get a sort of Afterlife that many less Evil people and even some Christians DONT get. again if you want I can go deeper in this for you if you really want. It gets complecated. God Bless.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:55:09 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:51:49 AM, annanicole wrote:

x = y

yeah, sometimes I think this too, Anna. But I have to try with the Lost. Its part of my Deal with God. God Bless!! xo
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:57:13 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:55:09 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

x = y

yeah, sometimes I think this too, Anna. But I have to try with the Lost. Its part of my Deal with God. God Bless!! xo

You aren't required by God to deal with the fruitcakes.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:59:26 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:57:13 AM, annanicole wrote:

x = y

You aren't required by God to deal with the fruitcakes.

LOL. yowza! I like you, my Sister. And yeah, I know. Maybe I DO try too hard, huh? this might be a common fault for newcomers to the Lord? do ya think? God Bless.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 2:14:09 AM

As I said many times I have no idea why God chose to Save a sinner like me. I was terrible. I dont profess to know how He works. I only have ideas. But am getting to know more of Him as I go and try to live in His Word. I think it was to Work for Him which is what I try to do, every day. He saw something in me worth Saving, is all. I was always a fighter. Maybe He wants me to fight for Him? As a sort of Avenging Angel on Earth. This reminds me Im gonna do a thread on this.

It's nice to know you were saved from taking your own life but I think your own mind saved you even if it did cause you to hallucinate. The human mind does strange things in times of great emotional stress.
Somewhere deep down inside you, you know that ALL invisible supernatural gods are myths. Obviously you are not ready to admit that to yourself yet. I understand that. Some people obviously need to experience religion and all that goes with it to learn what they need to learn about it. I experienced it for approx 40 years and was convinced that God was a real supernatural character. I prayed to the Father in heaven like most Christians do. I experienced what I thought ( convinced myself) were miracles at the time. It took me a LONG time to face the fact that God is nothing but an anthropomorphism of Life itself.
Just keep that in mind when Life deals out negative stuff to you. There are no Gods or devils trying to mess things up for you.
Life has no favorites or chosen ones and rejected ones. To think it does is as foolish as believing Mother Nature plays favorites when she kills some and let's others live through natural disasters.

Then you really ought to question the "signs" you did see IF you are a Christian who believes the words of Jesus that the sign of Jonah is the ONLY SIGN given to any evil adulterous generation.

I don't fish. It bores me. So Im not planning a fishing trip. If Im in the ocean its surfing!
God Bless.

Make sure you wear shark repellant.
Surfers tend to be shark bait.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 2:23:27 AM
At 8/10/2015 2:14:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:

It's nice to know you were saved from taking your own life but I think your own mind saved you even if it did cause you to hallucinate. The human mind does strange things in times of great emotional stress.
Somewhere deep down inside you, you know that ALL invisible supernatural gods are myths. Obviously you are not ready to admit that to yourself yet. I understand that. Some people obviously need to experience religion and all that goes with it to learn what they need to learn about it. I experienced it for approx 40 years and was convinced that God was a real supernatural character. I prayed to the Father in heaven like most Christians do. I experienced what I thought ( convinced myself) were miracles at the time. It took me a LONG time to face the fact that God is nothing but an anthropomorphism of Life itself.
Just keep that in mind when Life deals out negative stuff to you. There are no Gods or devils trying to mess things up for you.
Life has no favorites or chosen ones and rejected ones. To think it does is as foolish as believing Mother Nature plays favorites when she kills some and let's others live through natural disasters.

Then you really ought to question the "signs" you did see IF you are a Christian who believes the words of Jesus that the sign of Jonah is the ONLY SIGN given to any evil adulterous generation.

God Bless.

Make sure you wear shark repellant.
Surfers tend to be shark bait.

Of course those sharks are alot more common where you live than out here in Central California. But thanks. And I DO wear SR in the summer. sometimes. LOL.
But you couldnt be more wrong about deep down inside me knowing there's no God. its the other way around, the Deeper I go the more intense I find His presence. You and I will just have to disagree in this. But you were once a Believer? Guess what? Who moved? Not God. YOU did, m'lady. God Bless. (I dont believe either that this generation is anymore adulterous or Evil than another, BTW.) I was an adulterer in my past. more than once. And I did worse. So I can not be one to point fingers or cast stones on immoral behaviors.)
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 2:25:13 AM
At 8/9/2015 10:17:08 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
I was walking down the street and it was raining, then it stopped and the sun came out. I knew this was a sign from God, my resolve to do nothing with my life and remain clueless had intensified so much that my shoes were on fire. Praise Jesus!

Praise Jesus, brother! and thanks for another kind and thoughtful contrubution to my Thread, where all I try to do is share my Love of God with my brothers and sisters. Your very kind. God Bless you.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 3:40:12 AM

If anyone wants to know how confirmation bias works, file this away. It's the perfect illustration of confirmation bias in action.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 4:34:01 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:54:00 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Wrong sign? I dont understand that.

Obviously.

The Great Deceiver?Satan. He doesnt exist, please know this. I CAN explain to you how he came about though, in the Torah, if your interested. I also dont believe in a real Hell. Except for the type many non-believers must endure here on Earth. And in the afterlife its only a separation from God. a Void, alone with your own Evil thoughts on a endless replay loop like a DVD. ironic in a way, those poor souls DO get a sort of Afterlife that many less Evil people and even some Christians DONT get. again if you want I can go deeper in this for you if you really want. It gets complecated. God Bless.

That's because God is the great deceiver who sends the strong delusions which lead believers astray and cause them to follow their invisible supernatural idols.

2 Thess 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Feel free to believe the delusion that LIFE has sent your way if it makes you happy.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 4:47:35 AM

x = y

Most people notice the way Anna avoids answering direct questions and then she tries to make excuses about how its a waste of her time to answer them. It's because she has no sensible mature answers.

I have a list of questions she has avoided.

I wonder about the honesty and integrity of people who refuse to answer direct questions.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 5:30:23 AM
At 8/10/2015 2:23:27 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Of course those sharks are alot more common where you live than out here in Central California. But thanks. And I DO wear SR in the summer. sometimes. LOL.

The only sharks I look out for are the human ones. I don't do surfing and if I swim in the ocean I stick to where the safety nets have been set up.
The metaphoric sharks exist in every human profession including religious professions. Do you know what to watch out for to recognize them?

They will swallow you whole with their sales pitches if you buy what they are selling. Then they will spit you out whole as a pagan or rebellious unbeliever if you don't do as they demand when it comes to their religious laws and traditions and obeying the Church leaders.

But you couldnt be more wrong about deep down inside me knowing there's no God. its the other way around, the Deeper I go the more intense I find His presence. You and I will just have to disagree in this. But you were once a Believer? Guess what? Who moved? Not God. YOU did, m'lady. God Bless. (I dont believe either that this generation is anymore adulterous or Evil than another, BTW.) I was an adulterer in my past. more than once. And I did worse. So I can not be one to point fingers or cast stones on immoral behaviors.)

The "presence of God" depends on how you define and perceive the term. The the good within you is the presence of your own conscience, your own heart attitudes and your own morals. That same "presence" is within all people regardless of whether they believe in invisible characters or not.
It is the "law of the conscience" which causes us to feel innocent or guilty for what we do.
If you define God as Love then Love is in all people. Some just understand how to love their enemies and others do not.
If you define God as a supernatural character, that character is only in the imaginations of humans and no other place.
Follow your imaginary leader if you need one or follow your own conscience.
The act of following your own inner intuition is the same act regardless of whether you communicate it as following God or following instinct.

Yes I WAS once a believer in an invisible supernatural character as God. Guess what? I am still a believer in God but not in God as a supernatural character. I grew up out of that childish perception like a child grows up from the perception of Santa as a magic man and comes to an understanding of Santa as a CONCEPT of giving anonymously.
I understand God is a CONCEPT just like Mother Nature is a CONCEPT which personifies nature. When people talk about Mother Nature, I understand they are talking about Nature itself not about an invisible supernatural character.
God is a concept of living a WAY of LIFE in TRUTH which means being honest with oneself and others and leaving childish idol worship behind.

Yes I moved. I moved from immaturity to maturity. I hope you will too one day.

(I dont believe either that this generation is anymore adulterous or Evil than another, BTW.) I was an adulterer in my past. more than once. And I did worse. So I can not be one to point fingers or cast stones on immoral behaviors.)

Do you understand what spiritual adultery is about?

It is about being seduced by the spirits of deception which send delusions to the minds of humans and turn them into superstitious idol worshipers of invisible supernatural idols. Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Grow up and understand God is not an invisible character but is a mere personification of Life itself.
People who worship Christ as an invisible supernatural character are worshiping a false Christ. They are worshiping an imaginary character whom they have turned into a man which they idolize as God.

You have been seduced by your own mind to believe you experienced some supernatural miracle. I understand it has given you a high but you need to understand that after every high comes a low. When the next low comes in your life, don't blame any Gods or devils. Understand Life is like Mother Nature who doesn't care about humans at all. We humans are on our own and we only have each other to love in this world. No supernatural entities are watching over us or going to give us rewards or punishments of any kind after we die. We all end up in the grave resting in peace for ever.

Being seduced by your own mind and its delusions is not immoral behavior. It is simply a lack of understanding of how the human mind works.
That is why so many people end up in self deception. Their own mind deceives them and they are totally unaware of its deceptive powers. They are seduced by the "signs and wonders" in their own mind.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:39:55 AM

You did nothing to EARN your alleged original SIGN, so you are lying.
ex_friend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:45:52 AM
At 8/10/2015 5:30:23 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/10/2015 2:23:27 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

The only sharks I look out for are the human ones. I don't do surfing and if I swim in the ocean I stick to where the safety nets have been set up.
The metaphoric sharks exist in every human profession including religious professions. Do you know what to watch out for to recognize them?

They will swallow you whole with their sales pitches if you buy what they are selling. Then they will spit you out whole as a pagan or rebellious unbeliever if you don't do as they demand when it comes to their religious laws and traditions and obeying the Church leaders.

The "presence of God" depends on how you define and perceive the term. The the good within you is the presence of your own conscience, your own heart attitudes and your own morals. That same "presence" is within all people regardless of whether they believe in invisible characters or not.
It is the "law of the conscience" which causes us to feel innocent or guilty for what we do.
If you define God as Love then Love is in all people. Some just understand how to love their enemies and others do not.
If you define God as a supernatural character, that character is only in the imaginations of humans and no other place.
Follow your imaginary leader if you need one or follow your own conscience.
The act of following your own inner intuition is the same act regardless of whether you communicate it as following God or following instinct.

Yes I WAS once a believer in an invisible supernatural character as God. Guess what? I am still a believer in God but not in God as a supernatural character. I grew up out of that childish perception like a child grows up from the perception of Santa as a magic man and comes to an understanding of Santa as a CONCEPT of giving anonymously.
I understand God is a CONCEPT just like Mother Nature is a CONCEPT which personifies nature. When people talk about Mother Nature, I understand they are talking about Nature itself not about an invisible supernatural character.
God is a concept of living a WAY of LIFE in TRUTH which means being honest with oneself and others and leaving childish idol worship behind.

Yes I moved. I moved from immaturity to maturity. I hope you will too one day.

(I dont believe either that this generation is anymore adulterous or Evil than another, BTW.) I was an adulterer in my past. more than once. And I did worse. So I can not be one to point fingers or cast stones on immoral behaviors.)

Do you understand what spiritual adultery is about?

It is about being seduced by the spirits of deception which send delusions to the minds of humans and turn them into superstitious idol worshipers of invisible supernatural idols. Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Grow up and understand God is not an invisible character but is a mere personification of Life itself.
People who worship Christ as an invisible supernatural character are worshiping a false Christ. They are worshiping an imaginary character whom they have turned into a man which they idolize as God.

You have been seduced by your own mind to believe you experienced some supernatural miracle. I understand it has given you a high but you need to understand that after every high comes a low. When the next low comes in your life, don't blame any Gods or devils. Understand Life is like Mother Nature who doesn't care about humans at all. We humans are on our own and we only have each other to love in this world. No supernatural entities are watching over us or going to give us rewards or punishments of any kind after we die. We all end up in the grave resting in peace for ever.

Being seduced by your own mind and its delusions is not immoral behavior. It is simply a lack of understanding of how the human mind works.
That is why so many people end up in self deception. Their own mind deceives them and they are totally unaware of its deceptive powers. They are seduced by the "signs and wonders" in their own mind. : :

You have a peculiar concept of God. Don't you know that God is the author of LIFE as we know it?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:49:22 AM
At 8/10/2015 6:45:52 AM, ex_friend wrote:

You have a peculiar concept of God. Don't you know that God is the author of LIFE as we know it?
Got any evidence to support that claim?
ex_friend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:50:45 AM
At 8/10/2015 6:49:22 AM, bulproof wrote:

Got any evidence to support that claim? : :

Got any evidence that God wasn't the author of LIFE?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:56:53 AM
At 8/10/2015 6:50:45 AM, ex_friend wrote:

It's your claim you support it.
I haven't made a claim, you have.
Grow a pair and answer or run away with your tail between your legs.
ex_friend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:58:31 AM
At 8/10/2015 6:56:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2015 6:50:45 AM, ex_friend wrote:

It's your claim you support it.
I haven't made a claim, you have.
Grow a pair and answer or run away with your tail between your legs. : :

I don't need any evidence to support my claim. It's your problem that you don't believe in God.
ex_friend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 7:03:19 AM
At 8/10/2015 7:00:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
OK bog. : :

I've had more experience with God than all the Christians, Muslims, and Jews put together except for the other saints and prophets who knew him.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 8:57:20 AM

God Bless you all!

I think it's time for a reality check.

While you create this image about how the great things God has done in your life what about all the things NOT done by said God in other peoples lives........

Every child born blind

Every amputee

Every person frozen, starved, tortured to death

Every women died by child birth

ANd on and on and on and on........

And what has God done for you exactly ? according to you (not God) given you visions of fire in a motel room ? God giving advice on a sermon ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:36:16 AM
At 8/10/2015 5:30:23 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Sure I do. God is a personification of Life itself.
Life is the author of Life. No supernatural person authorized life.
Natural life authorizes life.
Some life forms like you Brad, authorize yourself and try to make yourself more important than anyone else by convincing yourself that some supernatural character chose you to be something special. Your own mind deludes you. You live in self deception.