Jump to topic:

what came first the chicken or the egg?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:22:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was reading some of the great poetry of Sky the Nanny on the blind melon chitlin thread:

"Did humans create invisible supernatural characters or did invisible supernatural characters create humans?"

That is much the same as what came first the chicken or the egg.

What does religion claim?

That God made the chickens like magic and the chickens then made the eggs.

Science says that the chicken came first with scientific magic.

I say the egg came first if you want to run a race with man made wits against a god such as I AM

Mork from Ork

p.s. the EGG came first then came Mork. Just ask Mindy (Sky)...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:33:31 AM
Yes Egg Heads definitely came first and created eggheads in their own image.
Just ask Humpty Dumpty before he falls off the wall. ;-)

http://paulgerhards.com...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:46:28 AM
The ironic thing is the paradox of life makes perfect sense when you understand that life is a CYCLE and not a straight line with a finite beginning and end like the measurement of the length of a stick.

Most people obviously want to believe they can find a finite beginning to a CYCLE which obviously has an infinite regress/progress into the past and future.

http://cdn.gagbay.com...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:53:44 AM
yep yep yep the snoddlers in snoddlerville don't realize that they are mostly just characters in a cyber book.

The characters of fantasy and fictional themed realities don't realize that they are mostly just made up make believe and pretend as it's ALL the RAGE that may lead to FAME.

Truth is much stranger then fiction in a backwards world.

was Humpty a good egg or a bad egg?

I missed that day of nursery school as I was out saving the world from it's sin.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life

where I AM, there YOU may be also

just CHOOSE to GROW UP and leave the make believe and pretend realities behind you like a full nappy.

you kids that haul a full load around like a cross with a corpse on it sure are slow.

how many pounds of **it can you lug around?

Who around here is the BIG LOAD leader and winner?

No it's not myself as I never wore a nappy after I could crawl about thinking on a future walkabout until I got pubes.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:31:10 AM
At 8/10/2015 12:22:17 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I was reading some of the great poetry of Sky the Nanny on the blind melon chitlin thread:

"Did humans create invisible supernatural characters or did invisible supernatural characters create humans?"

I say the egg came first if you want to run a race with man made wits against a god such as I AM

Mork from Ork

The egg came first...

https://sciencebasedlife.wordpress.com...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:51:33 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:31:10 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

Mork from Ork

The egg came first...

You miss the point of the paradox of life.
The question is not about a literal chicken and egg. It is about mature and immature life forms.
Life itself reproduces Life. The mature produces the immature which sometimes becomes mature and sometimes doesn't. Some life forms reproduce after their own kind and some do not.

Which came first Life or Life?
Where did Life come from if not from Life itself?

Many seem to believe Life has not always existed but evolved from something non living or magically appeared from nowhere.

Science seems to think the "first cause' was some "big bang" theory but they have no clue what caused it.
Religion seems to think the "first cause" was some invisible supernatural person with supernatural powers to speak things into existence.

Both theories or concepts are based on nothing but speculation that once upon a time the universe did not exist and life itself did not exist.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:52:00 AM
seems better then made from mud and then a rib and born of virgins.

not much better. It just follows "mother nature" that we can see today better then the magic of religion. The science version is just a theory that is made up without any REAL proof or facts that it IS possible 100%.

In the reality that is available for humans the best answer is that the chicken and the egg always were. Neither came first or last as it's mostly just a great illusion that humans try and make sense of.

Very FEW ever figure out the GAME well enough to be FREE of the bondage of concepts that enslave the MA$$E$ and have them getting killed for a chance at some pretty ribbons or a key to Paradise and such.

And let us not leave the BIG heads of science out of this. They like to make poisons and things that blow up for a profit and maybe get published and have buildings named after them and statues erected.

The professor on Gilligan's Island couldn't figure out how to patch the small hole in the Minnow because they wanted to stay more then they wanted to go back to the rat race.

I found it interesting that back when the Gilligan's Island series was being filmed and put on TV for the first time that there were people that believed it was a reality and that the coast guard or others should save the castaways.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 2:35:09 AM
At 8/10/2015 1:51:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Mork from Ork

The egg came first...

The question is not about a literal chicken and egg. It is about mature and immature life forms.
Life itself reproduces Life. The mature produces the immature which sometimes becomes mature and sometimes doesn't. Some life forms reproduce after their own kind and some do not.

Many seem to believe Life has not always existed but evolved from something non living or magically appeared from nowhere.

Science seems to think the "first cause' was some "big bang" theory but they have no clue what caused it.
Religion seems to think the "first cause" was some invisible supernatural person with supernatural powers to speak things into existence.

Both theories or concepts are based on nothing but speculation that once upon a time the universe did not exist and life itself did not exist.

What?!?! We're not talking about a chicken and the egg?! ;-p

It was 'literal' humor, Sky.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

ex_friend
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 7:20:01 AM
At 8/10/2015 7:12:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
Dinosaurs laid eggs. : :

Maybe chickens evolved from the dinosaurs? What do you think bulproof?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:46:15 AM
At 8/10/2015 2:35:09 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

Mork from Ork

The egg came first...

I am obviously not aware of what you consider to be a joke and what you take seriously yet.
Alpha3141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:48:50 AM

Mork from Ork

The chicken
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 3:17:28 PM
At 8/10/2015 11:46:15 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/10/2015 2:35:09 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

Mork from Ork

The egg came first...

I am obviously not aware of what you consider to be a joke and what you take seriously yet.

Yea, it obviously wasn't very funny either. ;-)

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 3:29:07 PM
At 8/10/2015 11:48:50 AM, Alpha3141 wrote:

Mork from Ork

The chicken

The non prize goes to the non thinker.
Read post #9
LMFAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 4:17:42 PM
The egg came first...

Unfortunately we don"t have any real proof for that. But obviously we can ignore that fact and focus on other problems.

If first egg was from non chicken parents, what was first, the first egg or the first egg layer?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 4:33:02 PM
At 8/10/2015 4:17:42 PM, 12_13 wrote:
The egg came first...

Unfortunately we don"t have any real proof for that. But obviously we can ignore that fact and focus on other problems.

If first egg was from non chicken parents, what was first, the first egg or the first egg layer?

Check in your sunday school catechism and see if you can find an egg.
LMFAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 4:55:35 PM
At 8/10/2015 4:17:42 PM, 12_13 wrote:
The egg came first...

The animal came first, and it seems obvious an egg cannot be without first having the building blocks (layers). It's not really much of a conundrum from an evolutionary standpoint.

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:10:28 PM
What came first?

the child or the adult?

here's another,

what comes first the day or the night?

and the best is for last as it can seem a larger question

how far does outer space go and when it ends what's beyond it?

and, if you view it as more of a circle concept,

how would you find the starting point and where would that starting point be found?

I view the questions above as being unimportant in the BIGGER scheme of LIFE.

I'm VERY comfortable with the personal opinion that as far as the human understanding is capable of grasping in total 100% possibility that HUMANS have ALWAYS been and will always be as that is what makes sense when I look around at the world around me and within me.

SURE that sound MAD when you view it with the superstitious mindset.

But IF you take away that superstitious mindset 100%, that is one hundred percent.

Then what I have for a personal opinion on matters such as Gods/gods, science, reality, truth, honesty and such is far more CLEAR and concise then ALL the superstitious inspired "modern & advanced" dark ages ?thinking? becomes much like when a child figures out the santa deception and realizes that it's mostly just a great ILLUSION that they believed in until they OPENED their minds to the 100% HONEST TRUTH that is NOT subjective.

It is a fact that santa is a deception and lie called good.

That is the type of reality and honest truth that most are interested in as the many of the people prove it with their worship of holidays and idols of many sorts.

I know perfectly well that most ALL that read this are superstitious to a degree and NOT 100% superstitious FREE as a superstitious minded person MOST times CHOOSE to reject and ignore the 100% honest truth that is there to be seen and known.

I know that is a FACT as people prove it to me everyday when they act like little children that believe in fictional realities that are constructed of deceptions and lies. Much like most choose to be tricked by the magician or con man as they want to believe that fancy swamp mud "just MIGHT" grow some hair on their heads where hair won't grow as it is a dead area. Much like believing that a dead & stinky corpse can be raised from the dead and made alive.

The reason that you have so many believing in such fictions is that they are like little children that don't want to let the MAGIC ESCAPE of santa god get away as it's what makes them feel ALIVE.

Most require their denial of the truth as if they were to face the truth they would realize that they were just playing make believe and pretend reality and then realize that it is ALL that they know and understand and that if they start to GROW UP that they get rejected, hated and despised by the many that choose HELL as the state of mind that is the easy and wide path of lazy ways and possible escape from THEMSELVES.

That is the biggest problem that a person can have as if they don't LOVE themselves 100% unconditionally then they are just a fake and a fraud as if you can't love and understand yourself 100% then what do you have to offer to others?

I AM in Heaven as Heaven is just a state of mind and understanding that has NO room for doubts. If a person has doubts about something, Best they embrace the monster that bothers them and deal with it like a responsible grown and mature person would.

Yes, I know

that's NO FUN and it's like going through the pains of rebirth and the teen age years of human body changes that also change the thinking process.

If a person doesn't get those times sorted to a degree that works for them, then how are they going to ever CLEARLY UNDERSTAND HOW the deceptions and lies that they once believed were the 100% honest truth were able to FOOL and deceive them?

Most are not interested in the things and concepts that Sky and I put forth as most CHOOSE to be deceived and lied to as long as it "gets them through the moment".

Are you at peace with yourself?

Or are you at war and have conflict within your own mind and life?

Are you waiting for some future cure for what ails you and the world around you?

did you read every word of this post or just quickly skim over it for some personal reason?

just asking for your benefit as I already know the answers for most questions I ask others.

your invisible God's, scientific reasoning and magic won't work on me as I AM NOT superstitious as I don't believe in the illusions of deceptions and lies called good.

but you are WELCOME to try as that is ALL you can do.

I know you already lost so I'm already ahead of the GAME.

your move

or NOT,lol........
sheskew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:25:56 PM
I am always puzzled when I come across people who ridicule the source of scientific knowledge. Honestly, I really try to understand where you're coming from, and so far I have been unable to do so.

You speak of "scientific magic" and a lack of "real proof". All of science is demonstrably based on how the world observably works. All scientific techniques are published, printed, and explained. Ok, maybe you don't understand any of it, and certainly no one understands all of it, but that just means that science is hard. We don't speak derisively about "legal magic" or "financial magic" just because most of us don't understand lawbooks or actuarial tables, and we all trust that lawyers and accountants are actually doing something when they work. Haven't we all been through high school biology and chemistry and seen that you find out what's in a frog by slicing it open and poking around inside it, or how chemicals interact by mixing them together and watching what happens? Don't we understand that geology works by digging in the ground and looking at dirt and rocks with a well-trained eye? Given that science obviously does stuff (every single object you own was made through science), how is science-denial a reasonable position?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 8:07:42 PM
I hear ya clucking, I and Sky spent many years "debating" with folks far smarter then the collection I find around here. This place is more of a romper room where most anyone can play any part that they want and pretty much get away with it as it's mostly just a fad and trend like cabbage patch, beanie babies and such.

I found the brightest minds and people that were available on the internet over the years and I learned quickly about the BIG SHOW of Life.

I saw the different sides going at it. Now I'm talking many that were as real of BIG Heads as they come. Former NASA scientists, Professors and others with many degrees and other fancy papers to prove that they are smart,lol.

I found that so called science was applied to many concepts that were just as provable as the religious themes are.

Now I'm not saying that all of what is called science is a fraud, just MOST of it when weighed and measured with HONEST and TRUE weights and measures. In a world filled with people in DENIAL of the little things, HOW would they deal with the much larger things?

I learned over 50 years ago that the world around me was BACKWARDS and filled with backwards people.

I AM as I AM as I followed a far different path in Life then MOST.

I can PROVE it as I AM the undefeated champion of the internet when it comes to REAL debate. Not even ONE BIG head or religious guru has been able to WIN against me.

Any that tried found out in the end that I was CORRECT. That most people will believe WHATEVER they choose to try and believe. Things like santa claus and pro wrestling.

What I'm saying is that some of science could be more like Mother Nature as that is what that part of science follows. That area of science is filled with scientists and others with fancy papers that are also religious minded. The religious professionals of science. That area of so called science has many Truths in it, BUT science is not required to understand the simple of the Truths of so called Mother Nature.

What science does with "Mother Nature" is much the same as the religious do with their invisible make believe Gods and such.

They all use the same ?thinking? processes to come about their end choices and opinions. The presents under the X-MA$ trees and socks hanging full of goodies is the sort of PROOF and evidence they provide.

They are about a horse apiece. If you don't know what that term means, Google it and learn.

Then you have the many other fields of so called science where they just put the man made and created word "Scientific" in front of the word THEORY that is just guessing no matter how you measure and weight it.

Most that claim to follow the scientific fields are just space cadets that watch Doctor Who and day dream of living like they do on the sci-fi soap operas such as the newer Star Trek stuff and the many other sci-fi make believe and pretend that many want to believe is far more possible then it is.

Anyone with a brain that works realizes that the way that people live and go about their lives on programs such as Star Trek and such is NOT possible anymore then the many other fictional programs such as Disney programing and such.

Why do I say that it's not possible?

For much the same reasons that what the religious want to try and believe.

You ALL leave out the TRUE and HONEST nature of MOST people.

nothing new under the sun or even out in outer space...

may the farce be with you...
sheskew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 8:29:26 PM
So, you think you're the most brilliant and clever human being ever to own a keyboard. I have an IQ that has repeatedly tested in the genius range and am studying mechanical engineering. I have a collection of friends and family members who are significantly more brilliant and better-educated than I am. These are people who design spacecraft for a living. When the stuff they make goes up into the sky, it doesn't come back down again. To me, that is a pretty impressive testament to their abilities, but none of these people would ever claim to have never lost a debate or to have a comprehensive understanding of everything. So please pardon me for my extreme skepticism.

But go ahead. Convince me. I'm on this forum to learn things I didn't know. Show me the money.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:05:44 PM
talk is cheap.

So called IQ testing is very subjective and flawed.

It's no where 100% if even 50/50 with the way that humans like to cheat and fudge the maths.

If you want to use IQ charts, I have been measured weighed and tested many times as the NORMAL world can't place me in a box as they can most all others.

Most CHOOSE to be placed in the man made boxes with their labels, ribbons, fancy degrees and such.

Most line up for the so called mark of the beast so that they can try and "fit in" with the earthly world at large. Most are proud and enjoy showing off their ear tags and human resources numbers.

Go on and test my IQ and see how you fair in the end.

I already know that the "known" odds are against you coming out the BIG WINNER that you want to try and believe you can be.

I know you won't WIN as you already lost as you are lost and confused trying to FIT IN with the confusion and not out grow it as growing up requires RESPONSIBILITY that few care to take on like that Jesus character and others in the story's of human nature and world ways.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:08:05 PM

Mork from Ork

God came first and kick started evolution, so the microbes came first and then Life progressed in a normal fashion, with eggs for the reptiles and incubation for the mammals. there's a nice Wiki article on Theistic Evolutions that will help you grasp this. God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
katie.snappy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:10:01 PM
At 8/10/2015 12:46:28 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The ironic thing is the paradox of life makes perfect sense when you understand that life is a CYCLE and not a straight line with a finite beginning and end like the measurement of the length of a stick.

Most people obviously want to believe they can find a finite beginning to a CYCLE which obviously has an infinite regress/progress into the past and future.

http://cdn.gagbay.com...

Circle of life, anyone? ;)
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:13:29 PM

Mork from Ork

even fish, amphibians, and reptiles lays eggs
so the egg came long before the chicken
sheskew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 10:01:57 PM
At 8/10/2015 9:05:44 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I already know that the "known" odds are against you coming out the BIG WINNER that you want to try and believe you can be.
I know you won't WIN as you already lost as you are lost and confused trying to FIT IN with the confusion and not out grow it as growing up requires RESPONSIBILITY that few care to take on like that Jesus character and others in the story's of human nature and world ways.

I'm not asking you to punt the burden of proof to me and insult me by calling me immature. I'm asking you to demonstrate your skill and expertise by uncovering the so-called failures of science for my educational benefit. Go for it. I'll wait.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 10:11:47 PM
At 8/10/2015 10:01:57 PM, sheskew wrote:
At 8/10/2015 9:05:44 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I'm not asking you to punt the burden of proof to me and insult me by calling me immature. I'm asking you to demonstrate your skill and expertise by uncovering the so-called failures of science for my educational benefit. Go for it. I'll wait.

EE: That is part of the problem. Just WHAT are you waiting for that I haven't already put forth?

What I'm saying is that you are much like a small child that believes in santa science and I have a far greater understanding of HOW the tricks of deceptions and lies called good work.

If you can't crawl or even walk in my shoes, how can you expect to run fast enough to keep up?

As for immature, most all are VERY immature in thought process if they are superstitious in nature.

Go and read over what I have written around this forum and then come back with what you may of learned that is a revelation to you.

If you want to just play make believe and pretend reality, then Sky is a better choice as she likes the antics of children far more then I.
sheskew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:02:38 PM
At 8/10/2015 10:11:47 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
EE: That is part of the problem. Just WHAT are you waiting for that I haven't already put forth?

Evidence to support your claims.
Behavior demonstrating you to be someone of good character.
Conduct appropriate for a public forum.
Humility appropriate for anyone who knows enough to understand that they don't know everything.

I still await these things. Instead, what I see you starting a thread asking for others to communicate with you, then insulting the maturity, intelligence, and common sense of those who post while making pretentious claims for your own immense insight and intelligence and then hastily punting ("go read the forums and come back when you agree with me") when challenged to debate your claims.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 1:16:36 AM
At 8/10/2015 11:02:38 PM, sheskew wrote:
At 8/10/2015 10:11:47 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Evidence to support your claims.
Behavior demonstrating you to be someone of good character.
Conduct appropriate for a public forum.
Humility appropriate for anyone who knows enough to understand that they don't know everything.

I still await these things. Instead, what I see you starting a thread asking for others to communicate with you, then insulting the maturity, intelligence, and common sense of those who post while making pretentious claims for your own immense insight and intelligence and then hastily punting ("go read the forums and come back when you agree with me") when challenged to debate your claims.

EE: You have it in your mind that you want to "play" with me as that is all you can handle.

You better let Skyangel tell you what you ?think? you want to know as she knows me well.

Sky is a wife, mother and grandmother and likes playing with those that require far more attention then I'm willing to provide.

call me a stick in the mud if you don't like those RULES.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 7:23:10 AM
At 8/10/2015 6:10:28 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What came first?

the child or the adult?

here's another,

what comes first the day or the night?

and the best is for last as it can seem a larger question

how far does outer space go and when it ends what's beyond it?

and, if you view it as more of a circle concept,

how would you find the starting point and where would that starting point be found?

I view the questions above as being unimportant in the BIGGER scheme of LIFE.

I'm VERY comfortable with the personal opinion that as far as the human understanding is capable of grasping in total 100% possibility that HUMANS have ALWAYS been and will always be as that is what makes sense when I look around at the world around me and within me.

SURE that sound MAD when you view it with the superstitious mindset.

The superstitious linear thinkers can't understand eternity or eternal cycles. They seem to think eternity is a myth and time and all that exists in time had a beginning. They don't seem capable of perceiving and comparing the finite and the infinite side by side.
Their minds are stuck in finite linear thinking.

But IF you take away that superstitious mindset 100%, that is one hundred percent.

Then what I have for a personal opinion on matters such as Gods/gods, science, reality, truth, honesty and such is far more CLEAR and concise then ALL the superstitious inspired "modern & advanced" dark ages ?thinking? becomes much like when a child figures out the santa deception and realizes that it's mostly just a great ILLUSION that they believed in until they OPENED their minds to the 100% HONEST TRUTH that is NOT subjective.

People who are stuck in time are subject to time and don't seem capable of thinking outside that box.
They superstitious are brainwashed to believe that ONCE UPON A TIME, time did not exist and neither did the universe and neither did any life.

It is a fact that santa is a deception and lie called good.

That is the type of reality and honest truth that most are interested in as the many of the people prove it with their worship of holidays and idols of many sorts.

I know perfectly well that most ALL that read this are superstitious to a degree and NOT 100% superstitious FREE as a superstitious minded person MOST times CHOOSE to reject and ignore the 100% honest truth that is there to be seen and known.

If they accepted the simple Truth, it would ruin many of their jobs in fantasy land. The idol worship leaders would be out of work for a start. The science nerds who are trying to become famous by disproving science fiction theories would also have a lot less to do.
The teachers of science fiction would also need to start teaching facts instead of theories.

I know that is a FACT as people prove it to me everyday when they act like little children that believe in fictional realities that are constructed of deceptions and lies. Much like most choose to be tricked by the magician or con man as they want to believe that fancy swamp mud "just MIGHT" grow some hair on their heads where hair won't grow as it is a dead area. Much like believing that a dead & stinky corpse can be raised from the dead and made alive.

The reason that you have so many believing in such fictions is that they are like little children that don't want to let the MAGIC ESCAPE of santa god get away as it's what makes them feel ALIVE.

Most require their denial of the truth as if they were to face the truth they would realize that they were just playing make believe and pretend reality and then realize that it is ALL that they know and understand and that if they start to GROW UP that they get rejected, hated and despised by the many that choose HELL as the state of mind that is the easy and wide path of lazy ways and possible escape from THEMSELVES.

That is the biggest problem that a person can have as if they don't LOVE themselves 100% unconditionally then they are just a fake and a fraud as if you can't love and understand yourself 100% then what do you have to offer to others?

People who do not love and respect themselves enough to be honest with themselves cannot love or be honest with anyone else either.
Most people prefer to believe truth and honesty is something that needs to be hidden due to it offending people who don't want to hear it. People prefer to hear what tickles their ears or whatever is politically correct garbage than hear the truth.

I AM in Heaven as Heaven is just a state of mind and understanding that has NO room for doubts. If a person has doubts about something, Best they embrace the monster that bothers them and deal with it like a responsible grown and mature person would.

Yes, I know

that's NO FUN and it's like going through the pains of rebirth and the teen age years of human body changes that also change the thinking process.

If a person doesn't get those times sorted to a degree that works for them, then how are they going to ever CLEARLY UNDERSTAND HOW the deceptions and lies that they once believed were the 100% honest truth were able to FOOL and deceive them?

Most are not interested in the things and concepts that Sky and I put forth as most CHOOSE to be deceived and lied to as long as it "gets them through the moment".

Are you at peace with yourself?

Or are you at war and have conflict within your own mind and life?

Are you waiting for some future cure for what ails you and the world around you?

did you read every word of this post or just quickly skim over it for some personal reason?

just asking for your benefit as I already know the answers for most questions I ask others.

your invisible God's, scientific reasoning and magic won't work on me as I AM NOT superstitious as I don't believe in the illusions of deceptions and lies called good.

but you are WELCOME to try as that is ALL you can do.

I know you already lost so I'm already ahead of the GAME.

your move

or NOT,lol........