Jump to topic:

Check it out!

August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:21:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Right when I was gonna type that headline, the John Cougar song "Check it out came on the radio!!" AFTER I typed it! It's playing on our PA here at my Box. (I gotta work till midnight tonight.) Damn...yet another Sign from God. Wow. they're so many these days sometimes its scary. Wondrous is God, my brothers.
Anyway. I wanted to see what you think of my new Avatar Pic. It's of the Tearing of the Temple Veil,as most of you good Christians will notice. Speaking of Signs, its from the Passage in the Gospels when JC gave up the Ghost. It represents the tearing of the Barrier between Christian and Gentile and ALL others, so all can now see into the Holy of Holies. This is why the Roman Guard saw it as Jesus Died. It represents God Showing His Face to All, coming out from behind the Curtain of Unbelief, or the Veil that cordoned Him from not just Jews but to All. (sorry if I told you Christians something you already know but youd be surpised how many dont know the meaning of the Tearing of the Curtain.
Anyway this is the Sign that God Gave Me when He Saved Me. He burnt the curtain in my room as I was nearing Death. So I finally found my permanent Avatar pic.
Check it out! LOL.
And check THIS out: God Loves you all.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
iam_free
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:31:06 AM
At 8/11/2015 3:21:48 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Right when I was gonna type that headline, the John Cougar song "Check it out came on the radio!!" AFTER I typed it! It's playing on our PA here at my Box. (I gotta work till midnight tonight.) Damn...yet another Sign from God. Wow. they're so many these days sometimes its scary. Wondrous is God, my brothers.
Anyway. I wanted to see what you think of my new Avatar Pic. It's of the Tearing of the Temple Veil,as most of you good Christians will notice. Speaking of Signs, its from the Passage in the Gospels when JC gave up the Ghost. It represents the tearing of the Barrier between Christian and Gentile and ALL others, so all can now see into the Holy of Holies. This is why the Roman Guard saw it as Jesus Died. It represents God Showing His Face to All, coming out from behind the Curtain of Unbelief, or the Veil that cordoned Him from not just Jews but to All. (sorry if I told you Christians something you already know but youd be surpised how many dont know the meaning of the Tearing of the Curtain.
Anyway this is the Sign that God Gave Me when He Saved Me. He burnt the curtain in my room as I was nearing Death. So I finally found my permanent Avatar pic.
Check it out! LOL.
And check THIS out: God Loves you all. : :

Isaiah 25
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Most of God's people will have to wait until their wicked flesh perishes before they get to know our God, the Creator, Savior and King.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:32:40 AM
At 8/11/2015 3:31:06 AM, iam_free wrote:
Check it out! LOL.

Isaiah 25
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Most of God's people will have to wait until their wicked flesh perishes before they get to know our God, the Creator, Savior and King.

Brad!!!! You have to accounts now? this and ex-friend. power in numbers, bro. Hurry ad tell me what you think of my pic before you get 86'd!
iam_free
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 3:39:35 AM
At 8/11/2015 3:32:40 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/11/2015 3:31:06 AM, iam_free wrote:
Check it out! LOL.

Isaiah 25

Brad!!!! You have to accounts now? this and ex-friend. power in numbers, bro. Hurry ad tell me what you think of my pic before you get 86'd! : :

The Beast's influence is very powerful in the minds of men.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 5:02:39 AM
Accepting too many things as a sign can be dangerous. Not everything that happens is a sign. There are some people that lose faith by actively seeking for signs from God. Trust in God to let you know when He sends you a sign, I have a feeling He won't let you miss it.
God bless.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 6:52:16 PM
At 8/11/2015 5:02:39 AM, tstor wrote:
Accepting too many things as a sign can be dangerous. Not everything that happens is a sign. There are some people that lose faith by actively seeking for signs from God. Trust in God to let you know when He sends you a sign, I have a feeling He won't let you miss it.
God bless.

Good advice my friend! I need to try not to jump the gun I guess. you are fast becoming my favorite Theologion on on DDO. your advice is always clear and fair. God Bless.
iam_free
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 6:56:22 PM
At 8/11/2015 6:52:16 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/11/2015 5:02:39 AM, tstor wrote:
God bless.

Good advice my friend! I need to try not to jump the gun I guess. you are fast becoming my favorite Theologion on on DDO. your advice is always clear and fair. God Bless. : :

God's Beast has made most of God's people join religious groups. Thoughts can be very confusing unless you know where they come from.