lazy at movement, but energetic at thought

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 8:41:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

MOTIVATION is a word with descriptions that most would rather ignore and reject.

Even many animals are lazy when you look at it.

So HOW do LAZY humans find motivation?

I find mine within myself first and then I branch out as I also receive the motivation that finds it's way to me as I travel my pathway in Life.

DEEP thought with HONEST weighing and measuring of ALL that can be known.

ALL that can be known?

YES, I know ALL that can be known.

If that is a 100% honest and truthful FACT,

HOW can that be?

This is how.

Backwards thinking people will view my saying that as it meaning that I know ALL that others know.

I never claimed that.

When I say that I know ALL that can be known, I'm saying that I don't reject and ignore what I personally don't like.

I learned long ago that we must learn to EMBRACE the MONSTERS that we fear until we know them well.

The reason that we have the concepts of monsters under the beds, in the closets and at the end of the world is because the REAL monsters are the personal reflections of our personal lives.

MOST people DENY and REJECT that THEY are the monster that they fear the most as they are confused of WHO they are and WHY.

If you can't embrace and love yourself 100% unconditionally, then what have you to offer of love for others?

where I AM there you may be also.

WHERE is that?

in what would be called heaven or Paradise with the available words and descriptions available for my use in communicating. Only those that understand the language of 100% honest Truth that is not subjective and vague they will find where I AM.

Free your enslaved mind and thoughts from the superstitious concepts and your body will follow you where ever you go.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 10:09:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 8:41:27 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

MOTIVATION is a word with descriptions that most would rather ignore and reject.

Even many animals are lazy when you look at it.

So HOW do LAZY humans find motivation?

I find mine within myself first and then I branch out as I also receive the motivation that finds it's way to me as I travel my pathway in Life.

DEEP thought with HONEST weighing and measuring of ALL that can be known.

ALL that can be known?

YES, I know ALL that can be known.

If that is a 100% honest and truthful FACT,

HOW can that be?

This is how.

Backwards thinking people will view my saying that as it meaning that I know ALL that others know.

I never claimed that.

When I say that I know ALL that can be known, I'm saying that I don't reject and ignore what I personally don't like.

Anyone can "tune in" to everything "out there".
Human knowledge in ALL areas is obviously "out there" and all who want to know and choose to know have ALL the knowledge available to them. They only need to do the research to find what they need when they need it.

I learned long ago that we must learn to EMBRACE the MONSTERS that we fear until we know them well.

Embracing fears is not easy for those who are afraid, confused and filled with doubt.

The reason that we have the concepts of monsters under the beds, in the closets and at the end of the world is because the REAL monsters are the personal reflections of our personal lives.

MOST people DENY and REJECT that THEY are the monster that they fear the most as they are confused of WHO they are and WHY.

Most don't realize they are their own worst enemy. They try to ignore and reject the bad side of themselves, even if they outwardly put on a pretense of humility by sometimes calling themselves idiots, fools, claim to be sinners etc, they do it because they know there will always be someone who will try to make them feel better and stroke their egos and tell them what they want to hear.
The self professed "sinners, fools, idiots, etc " don't accept it when others agree with them and also call them idiots, fools, etc.

Society seems to have an unspoken law that if you want others to build you up and stroke your ego, you need to put yourself down and appear humble before the masses of society first. If you build yourself up, those who think they are better than you, will soon "cut you down" to the size they think you should be cut down to as they try to make you bow down and worship them.
That's how most human relationships seem to work.

If you can't embrace and love yourself 100% unconditionally, then what have you to offer of love for others?

No one can offer anyone any love or support if they don't have self love or know how to support themselves.
All we can offer is what we have.
Most have only superficiality to offer themselves and others.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

where I AM there you may be also.

WHERE is that?

in what would be called heaven or Paradise with the available words and descriptions available for my use in communicating. Only those that understand the language of 100% honest Truth that is not subjective and vague they will find where I AM.

Free your enslaved mind and thoughts from the superstitious concepts and your body will follow you where ever you go.

http://41.media.tumblr.com...