The Lion and the Lamb

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 2:31:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://amayacenter.com...

The picture of the lion and lamb together has been painted in pictures and words as an allegory of the ferocious animals and gentle animals getting along.

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

What symbolism or principle do you see in the concept?

What do you think it would take for wolves and lambs to get along?

Do you have an "inner wolf" and an "inner lamb" getting along within you or are there two wolves fighting within you ?

http://www.firstpeople.us...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 4:00:16 AM
The lion and the lamb seem to symbolize PEACE on earth and goodwill to mankind.

Problem is that it will never be a peaceful world as the normal way of going about PEACE is by WAR.

When people tire of war then a more peaceful time comes until they tire of that and it's back to war as war is what makes the MONEY flow and GROW and it creates NEW JOBS and manages the human resource population as most go about their make believe and pretend realities.

This world is filled with people that are seeking reasons and justification so that they can be ANGRY and filled with "new" passion that makes them feel ALIVE and REAL.

Until the feeling wears away and needs a recharge of faith, theory or what ever floats a persons illusions of reality.

WAR is on the way in a much larger scale as that is the only way to FIX the broke world.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
junkyard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 1:56:59 PM
At 8/16/2015 2:31:11 AM, Skyangel wrote:

The picture of the lion and lamb together has been painted in pictures and words as an allegory of the ferocious animals and gentle animals getting along.

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Do you have an "inner wolf" and an "inner lamb" getting along within you or are there two wolves fighting within you ?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com... : :

Don't worry. God has planned a completely new generation of people who will never know what un-peaceful thoughts are.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

Ezekiel 34
22: I will save my flock, they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.
26: And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.
27: And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall be secure in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke, and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
28: They shall no more be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beasts of the land devour them; they shall dwell securely, and none shall make them afraid.
29: And I will provide for them prosperous plantations so that they shall no more be consumed with hunger in the land, and no longer suffer the reproach of the nations.
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."

Only a few of us have been enlightened with the knowledge to understand who the servant David is.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 4:27:59 PM
At 8/16/2015 1:56:59 PM, junkyard wrote:

Don't worry. God has planned a completely new generation of people who will never know what un-peaceful thoughts are.

Ecclesiastes 1

Ezekiel 34
22: I will save my flock, they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.
26: And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.
27: And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall be secure in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke, and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
28: They shall no more be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beasts of the land devour them; they shall dwell securely, and none shall make them afraid.
29: And I will provide for them prosperous plantations so that they shall no more be consumed with hunger in the land, and no longer suffer the reproach of the nations.
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."

Only a few of us have been enlightened with the knowledge to understand who the servant David is.

My butler is called David too.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 4:31:41 PM

Ecclesiastes 1

Ezekiel 34

He was slow and unorganized, totally forgot the cream and sugar, he never got a tip from us, we became enlightened.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 9:52:43 PM
At 8/16/2015 4:00:16 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The lion and the lamb seem to symbolize PEACE on earth and goodwill to mankind.

Problem is that it will never be a peaceful world as the normal way of going about PEACE is by WAR.

When people tire of war then a more peaceful time comes until they tire of that and it's back to war as war is what makes the MONEY flow and GROW and it creates NEW JOBS and manages the human resource population as most go about their make believe and pretend realities.

This world is filled with people that are seeking reasons and justification so that they can be ANGRY and filled with "new" passion that makes them feel ALIVE and REAL.

Until the feeling wears away and needs a recharge of faith, theory or what ever floats a persons illusions of reality.

WAR is on the way in a much larger scale as that is the only way to FIX the broke world.

War is constantly on Earth in some areas. The locations where people fight and the things they fight about just change like the weather. People are always arguing about something. Depending on the circumstances and the way humans handle their own emotions, some manage to get over the arguments and solve their problems and others never do. Some end up physically hurting and even killing others.
That's the way humans interact and always have. We are not much different to any other animals when it comes to the instincts involved in living, collecting food, protecting ourselves and what belongs to us, etc.

True peace is a matter of the heart, mind and a clear conscience.
Perfect inner peace is something very FEW manage to find.
Most seem to be fighting an inner war within their own mind and conscience where the immature is constantly fighting against the mature like a rebellious child.

The bible refers to the immature mind as the "carnal mind" and refers to the mature mind as the "mind of Christ".
Both these "minds" or states of mind are within humans.
The "carnal" or the immature state of mind is at enmity with the "spiritual" which is the mature state of mind.

The one which wins the "battle of the minds/ wits" is the one people feed the most.

The immature obviously love to feed on junk food because it makes them feel good.
The mature feed on what is healthy and understand sometimes you need to take bitter herbs to cure the ailments caused by junk food.

https://manfonhealth.files.wordpress.com...
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 10:05:05 PM

Great Post, Sky. The Lion and Lamb is on of my favorite pictures AND sayings. Many years ago my Mom sent me a Christmas card with a beautiful pic of the Lion and Lamb laying together which Ive always kept. And back then when I got the card I was a atheist. but this picture and message goes beyond belieivng or not.
We all have two Wolves inside us: a mean, selfish, angry, prone-to-violence one, and a happy, loving, optimistic, helpful and good one.
Which wolf grows bigger and prevails and ends-up controlling you?

The one you feed the most.

God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 10:08:31 PM

Ecclesiastes 1

Ezekiel 34

Hi Brad,
I see you have been thrown off the site again but I presume you still read the threads till you make another new account.
You are wrong that God has planned a new generation who will never know "un-peaceful thoughts"
You need to look at the principle of the whole bible not just cherry pick scriptures to suit your own delusions.
The principle taught is that the end and the beginning are the same and there is nothing new under the sun. History simply repeats itself in principle like the weather. There will always be the immature and mature, those who have inner peace and those who have inner conflict, the rich and the poor, etc. All opposites will always exist together like Night and Day exist together as a WHOLE Day.

Your ideas about a generation who knows no "unpeaceful thoughts" would only apply to the generations which have already passed away and rest in peace for all eternity. They know no war or conflict or anything else. They are not even aware of their own peaceful state. You will get to that place too but it won't be till the day you die. Then you will be free from all your delusions about being the last voice of God on the planet. I am sure plenty of other delusional people will take over where you left off.

Life is a CYCLE Brad. Eternal Life is an eternal CYCLE. It is not about your individual life. It is about Life in general.
I hope you become enlightened about that principle one day.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 10:24:00 PM
At 8/16/2015 10:05:05 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Great Post, Sky. The Lion and Lamb is on of my favorite pictures AND sayings. Many years ago my Mom sent me a Christmas card with a beautiful pic of the Lion and Lamb laying together which Ive always kept. And back then when I got the card I was a atheist. but this picture and message goes beyond belieivng or not.
We all have two Wolves inside us: a mean, selfish, angry, prone-to-violence one, and a happy, loving, optimistic, helpful and good one.

God Bless.

There is a lot of truth in that story.
If people understood the concept of the white wolf being the God within and the black wolf being the devil within, it might stop the immature arguments about whether the characters God and devil are real or not.
The characters God and devil are obviously simply personifications of those inner attitudes, the same as the wolves are. They represent the good and evil in the heats and minds of people, the anger vs the peace within, the good man vs the bad man, the mature vs the immature, the spiritual vs the carnal. etc.

To learn to love "the enemy" is all about learning to love yourself. Humans can be their own worst enemies. Those who never figure out how to resolve their own inner conflicts and cannot love themselves will also never be able to help others resolve their inner conflicts or solve their problems.

Finding a balance between those inner wolves is the best thing to do rather than trying to kill one and save the other. The two wolves just need to get along and learn to work together for good rather than competing with each other.
It is much like day and night "getting along" to make the WHOLE day rather than the day trying to get rid of the night.
It is about accepting ourselves and others as we are and helping each other to grow into maturity rather than remain immature children who argue about trivial things like whether mythical characters are real and can see/ hear us or not.
arnold_torsen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 4:09:36 AM

God Bless. : :

Quote from the Gospel of Thomas;

Jesus said, "Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human."

If you understood what "Lion" means, then you would understand what "Lamb" means.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 6:26:49 AM

I believe that one of the traditional beliefs of this was that the fiercest nations (or people) shall embrace the gospel, and kings obey the pastors of the Church.

Carrying on with the above understanding, people of an aggressive or harmful nature will become mild through the Gospel, and dwell in peace. If people embrace the Christ and join his Church the devil loses power over them. Thus the devil eats dust or only bitterness and not the souls of men who are saved by observing Christian practices.
arnold_torsen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 7:04:59 AM
At 8/17/2015 6:26:49 AM, Geogeer wrote:

I believe that one of the traditional beliefs of this was that the fiercest nations (or people) shall embrace the gospel, and kings obey the pastors of the Church.

Carrying on with the above understanding, people of an aggressive or harmful nature will become mild through the Gospel, and dwell in peace. If people embrace the Christ and join his Church the devil loses power over them. Thus the devil eats dust or only bitterness and not the souls of men who are saved by observing Christian practices. : :

All God's people would perish in this world without knowing who God is if they followed the teachings of Christians who preach false gospels.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 7:43:08 AM

Lions and lambs getting along. Yet another vague, never fulfiled, promise of God.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 12:19:40 AM
At 8/17/2015 4:09:36 AM, arnold_torsen wrote:

God Bless. : :

Quote from the Gospel of Thomas;

Jesus said, "Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human."

If you understood what "Lion" means, then you would understand what "Lamb" means.

If you understood what "strong delusion" means, you would understand what "self deceived" means.
Grow up Brad.
Are you having fun trying to create a Guinness world record of the person who has been banned the most from internet forums?
Does all the rejection give you a buzz and make you feel like a despised and rejected martyr or a sacrificial lamb?
Is that why you keep coming back to get rejected over and over again or is your inner lion just compelled to roar and make a lot of noise to try to attract attention ?

Trying to be a lion dressed as a lamb makes you look stupid Brad.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 12:35:47 AM

Carrying on with the above understanding, people of an aggressive or harmful nature will become mild through the Gospel, and dwell in peace. If people embrace the Christ and join his Church the devil loses power over them. Thus the devil eats dust or only bitterness and not the souls of men who are saved by observing Christian practices.

Angry people will become mild or calm down once they learn how to control their own anger.
They simply need to face the TRUTH that they have the ability to control their emotions IF they want to control them.
Embracing a fictional character is as futile as embracing Superman and expecting him to solve all your problems for you.
Christ is simply a personification of TRUTH.
Embrace TRUTH and cast all your fictions aside which include all fictional gods. Take responsibility for yourself Grow Up and your own maturity and responsible actions will set you free from stupidity and foolishness.

Practicing the religious worship of invisible idols never saved anyone from anything. It places them in more bondage than it sets them free from.
When it comes to Christian attitudes and emotions, their attitudes and emotions are no different to those of non Christians.

Do you know that MOST of the people in jails are believers in God?
If the physical state of the world is a reflection of its spiritual state then you need to ask how a belief in God benefits people or makes them stop being lawbreakers (sinners).

http://www.holysmoke.org...

Believers are obviously in a spiritually bad state. They worship their father the devil and follow his lies.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 12:46:09 AM
At 8/17/2015 7:04:59 AM, arnold_torsen wrote:

Carrying on with the above understanding, people of an aggressive or harmful nature will become mild through the Gospel, and dwell in peace. If people embrace the Christ and join his Church the devil loses power over them. Thus the devil eats dust or only bitterness and not the souls of men who are saved by observing Christian practices. : :

All God's people would perish in this world without knowing who God is if they followed the teachings of Christians who preach false gospels.

You don't know who or what God is either Brad.
You seem to think he is some supernatural character who programmed a world of "Sims" and made you a special character to act as his voice to inform everyone on Earth that they are not real.

Your own thoughts deceive you, yet you follow them like a lamb to the slaughter.
Obviously your own mind, thoughts ( God) compels you to be a fool and you seem to get a huge buzz from being drawn and quartered by people because you keep coming back for more.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 12:48:10 AM
At 8/17/2015 7:43:08 AM, Otokage wrote:

Lions and lambs getting along. Yet another vague, never fulfiled, promise of God.

Sorry to hear your inner lion and lamb don't get along.
The solution might be to learn to love yourself and stop being your own worst enemy.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:47:49 AM
At 8/18/2015 12:35:47 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Angry people will become mild or calm down once they learn how to control their own anger.

Hey you're the one who asked.

They simply need to face the TRUTH that they have the ability to control their emotions IF they want to control them.

The truth is a person.

Embracing a fictional character is as futile as embracing Superman and expecting him to solve all your problems for you.

He has solved all my real problems, it is now for me to imitate and follow Him.

He is the Truth.

Embrace TRUTH and cast all your fictions aside which include all fictional gods. Take responsibility for yourself Grow Up and your own maturity and responsible actions will set you free from stupidity and foolishness.

We can agree on that.

Practicing the religious worship of invisible idols never saved anyone from anything. It places them in more bondage than it sets them free from.

Who said anything about worship of idols? Worship He who is truth and love.

When it comes to Christian attitudes and emotions, their attitudes and emotions are no different to those of non Christians.

No, it is how one handles those emotions is what differentiates them.

And?

If the physical state of the world is a reflection of its spiritual state then you need to ask how a belief in God benefits people or makes them stop being lawbreakers (sinners).

It faith is not simply belief, but faith as articulated in the Bible is belief put into action through deeds.

Believers are obviously in a spiritually bad state. They worship their father the devil and follow his lies.

Once again what is your point?
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:08:50 PM
At 8/18/2015 12:48:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:

The solution might be to learn to love yourself and stop being your own worst enemy.

Oh I love my lion and my lamb, and I don't want them to get along, since this would dilute the beautiful features that characterize them and, precisely, make them confront each other.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 1:44:17 AM
At 8/18/2015 2:47:49 AM, Geogeer wrote:
At 8/18/2015 12:35:47 AM, Skyangel wrote:

The truth is a person.

Sure, if you understand Truth is Reality, then ALL real visible people are the Truth in the sense that they are all a reality. All invisible supernatural characters are a lie because they are all mythical fantasies.
Any person on Earth today can say "I am the Truth" because it means "I am a reality".

He has solved all my real problems, it is now for me to imitate and follow Him.

Really? Superman solved ALL your problems?
Good for you.
How do you imitate him? Are you faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive? Can you raise people from the dead and open blind eyes etc?

Adults manage to solve their own problems if any happen to present themselves through their life.

He is the Truth.

So am I.
Truth is Reality.
I am a reality.
Invisible characters with super powers are mythical.

We can agree on that.

I'm glad. Now all you need to do is stop worshiping an invisible idol.

Who said anything about worship of idols? Worship He who is truth and love.

Are you a manifestation of Truth and Love in reality?
Do you worship yourself or some invisible character which you idolize?

No, it is how one handles those emotions is what differentiates them.

Immature people handle their emotions in a childish immature selfish way.
Mature people handle their emotions in a mature way.
The difference is due to the state of maturity of mind. Mature adults do not believe in invisible supernatural characters. Immature adults do.

And?

It proves their religion or belief in God does not make them "better people" than unbelievers in God.

It faith is not simply belief, but faith as articulated in the Bible is belief put into action through deeds.

How do you put faith in God into action? What action is evidence that anyone has faith in God?
Living in Love and Truth/honesty can be done by anyone without any faith in invisible supernatural characters.

Once again what is your point?

The point is you are deceiving yourself if you follow a supernatural character and talk to him as if he was an invisible friend. People can live in Love and honesty without any invisible friends. If you loved yourself you would be honest with yourself about invisible supernatural friends being childish fantasies and put aside the childish fantasy in order to mature mentally.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 1:53:21 AM
At 8/18/2015 1:08:50 PM, Otokage wrote:

Oh I love my lion and my lamb, and I don't want them to get along, since this would dilute the beautiful features that characterize them and, precisely, make them confront each other.

Why do you think the promise is vague and has never been fulfilled? If you don't want to fulfill it in yourself, it never will be because you will not put in the effort it takes.
Biblical prophecies need to be fulfilled by individuals if you want to see the concept fulfilled within yourself.

Are you saying you never feel any sense of inner peace but you are in constant inner conflict?
The promise of the inner peace is fulfilled in ALL who learn how to balance the inner lion and lamb to stop their own inner conflict. There is a time to be bold and a time to be meek.
lemano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 3:37:09 AM
At 8/19/2015 1:53:21 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Why do you think the promise is vague and has never been fulfilled? If you don't want to fulfill it in yourself, it never will be because you will not put in the effort it takes.
Biblical prophecies need to be fulfilled by individuals if you want to see the concept fulfilled within yourself.

Are you saying you never feel any sense of inner peace but you are in constant inner conflict?
The promise of the inner peace is fulfilled in ALL who learn how to balance the inner lion and lamb to stop their own inner conflict. There is a time to be bold and a time to be meek. : :

You have no idea what the prophecies are about, Skyangel. Most of them have not been fulfilled for God's earth and all that is on it.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 3:57:17 AM
At 8/19/2015 3:37:09 AM, lemano wrote:

The promise of the inner peace is fulfilled in ALL who learn how to balance the inner lion and lamb to stop their own inner conflict. There is a time to be bold and a time to be meek. : :

You have no idea what the prophecies are about, Skyangel. Most of them have not been fulfilled for God's earth and all that is on it.

The prophecies are all about LIFE in general which WAS and IS and IS TO COME. They were ALL fulfilled in the past, continue to be fulfilled in the present and will continue to be fulfilled in the future due to the FACT that they are ETERNAL and repetitive in PRINCIPLE which works in CYCLES. The NEW is constantly replacing the OLD every second of every day. The NEW age replaces the old age all the time Brad.

If you stopped living in the past while dreaming about the future you might understand that FACT. Start living in the present REALITY instead of in your fantasies and day dreams.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 10:26:58 AM

If the promise is taken literal, then it is obvious why it has never been fulfilled. If it has an allegorical meaning, then it is also not fulfilled and never will be, because there will always be people with conflicted feelings, opposite emotional states, contrarious personality traits that manifest in equally contrarious situations, and, most importantly, people that is fine with all that I mentioned and will never see the prophecy fulfilled because they don't want it to be fulfilled. Prophecies are supposedly impossible to prevent, this one is clearly impossible to fulfil.

The promise of the inner peace is fulfilled in ALL who learn how to balance the inner lion and lamb to stop their own inner conflict. There is a time to be bold and a time to be meek.

I'm not in conflict, and nature is not in conflict either: lions and lambs are naturally made to confront each other, and it is in this confrontation that they complement each other, and so nature finds equilibrium. To break this equilibrium and natural state, IS to create a conflict. My lion and my lamb complement each other as well, by being the counterparts of one another.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 2:28:55 PM

Food.

Lambs are food for wolves and for people. We eat them, hence we all get along just fine.

Pass the apple sauce.

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 2:02:34 AM
At 8/19/2015 10:26:58 AM, Otokage wrote:

If the promise is taken literal, then it is obvious why it has never been fulfilled. If it has an allegorical meaning, then it is also not fulfilled and never will be, because there will always be people with conflicted feelings, opposite emotional states, contrarious personality traits that manifest in equally contrarious situations, and, most importantly, people that is fine with all that I mentioned and will never see the prophecy fulfilled because they don't want it to be fulfilled. Prophecies are supposedly impossible to prevent, this one is clearly impossible to fulfil.

If you look at the biblical prophecies objectively in the context of the whole story in which they are presented, you might notice many are conditional. They say IF people do "X", then "Y" will happen.
The prophecies are basically teaching principles of cause and affect.
Basically IF people want peace then they will make peace. IF they do not, they will continue with their conflicts. The principle applies to ones own inner peace or to the interaction of people with each other. When more than one person is involved in making peace, it will only happen IF and when ALL are on the same page and of the same mind.
The principle is always the same. Some find peace and some never do till the day they die and then they rest in peace in the grave for ever. Sooner or later ALL end up resting in peace forever. Look in any cemetery for your proof. The dead do not experience conflict.

I'm not in conflict, and nature is not in conflict either: lions and lambs are naturally made to confront each other, and it is in this confrontation that they complement each other, and so nature finds equilibrium. To break this equilibrium and natural state, IS to create a conflict. My lion and my lamb complement each other as well, by being the counterparts of one another.

All people have opposite aspect of their nature. Some obviously learn that both are needed and some live life trying to get rid of the half of themselves that they hate instead of embracing that side as a complimentary side to balance out the other half.
Some find balance/equilibrium and others never do.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 2:05:19 AM

Women are the Lamb men are the Wolves, then we get married, have kids and try to get along.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 2:08:40 AM
At 8/19/2015 2:28:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Food.

Lambs are food for wolves and for people. We eat them, hence we all get along just fine.

Pass the apple sauce.

Are you the Wolf or the Lamb who is the bread of Life? "
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 2:14:33 AM
At 8/21/2015 2:05:19 AM, drpiek wrote:

Women are the Lamb men are the Wolves, then we get married, have kids and try to get along.

Are you married or divorced?
Do you have problems trying to get along with your family?

Not all women are lambs and not all men are wolves.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 2:18:21 AM
At 8/21/2015 2:14:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/21/2015 2:05:19 AM, drpiek wrote:

Are you married or divorced?
Do you have problems trying to get along with your family?

Not all women are lambs and not all men are wolves.

Been happily married for 15 years, two beautiful children and i still love the taste of Lamb, and i relish the games. No all men act like men, not all women act like women.