Jump to topic:

My poor lost people.

arnold_torsen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 7:12:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You theists and atheists in this forum are very confused people. A theist is one who reads words in holy books and pretends to know God. An atheist is one who reads the words in holy books and knows he don't know God.

A saint is one who testifies to the Word of God and goes out to find God's chosen believers to bear witness to God by preaching the gospel ( Voice of the Lord ) to them.

Most theists and atheists are not chosen believers and certainly not saints.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 2:30:01 PM
At 8/17/2015 7:12:57 AM, arnold_torsen wrote:
You theists and atheists in this forum are very confused people. A theist is one who reads words in holy books and pretends to know God. An atheist is one who reads the words in holy books and knows he don't know God.

A saint is one who testifies to the Word of God and goes out to find God's chosen believers to bear witness to God by preaching the gospel ( Voice of the Lord ) to them.

What do you have to do to be a "chosen believer"?
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 3:27:24 PM

I think you are quite confused, and that you're being absurdly overly simplistic. There lots of different kinds of theists, and lots of different kinds of atheists. Also, who is and is not a "saint" is in pretty much in the eye of the beholder, and your definition of a saint is essentially the same as your definition of a theists, which you were trying to disparage just before you declared them saints.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 3:34:57 PM

And yet, you appear to be the only one who has a problem with this, no one else cares.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 8:05:10 PM
Why cannot you chosen believers announce your status to Brad so he no longer has to search for you. Get out of your closets and PM Brad with your contact information so he can contact you and you will still remain anonymous.
Brad believes his time here isn't over as long as there are chosen believers still lurking on DDO. The same reason Madcornishbiker keeps coming back looking for his stolen identity and 50 year old virgins on DDO. It is all so unnecessary. The members here should be more forthcoming.
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 8:55:59 PM

I think that this was the quickest I've ever seen someone's account closed.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
mindtrainer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:13:03 PM
At 8/17/2015 8:55:59 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:

I think that this was the quickest I've ever seen someone's account closed. : :

Really?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:15:04 PM

The moderators are responding to the voice of God much quicker than Christians. Just like Paul did in the bible and beat the complacent disciples to it. Paul was rewarded for his responsiveness and alertness as will be the moderators.
mindtrainer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 10:53:23 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:15:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The moderators are responding to the voice of God much quicker than Christians. Just like Paul did in the bible and beat the complacent disciples to it. Paul was rewarded for his responsiveness and alertness as will be the moderators. : :

Most Christians weren't made to hear My Voice during this first age.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 11:32:13 PM
At 8/17/2015 10:53:23 PM, mindtrainer wrote:
At 8/17/2015 9:15:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The moderators are responding to the voice of God much quicker than Christians. Just like Paul did in the bible and beat the complacent disciples to it. Paul was rewarded for his responsiveness and alertness as will be the moderators. : :

Most Christians weren't made to hear My Voice during this first age.
How is someone made to hear a particular voice at any age?
People who heard your voice on your videos reacted strongly to the nonsense you were spewing out. Your early stage of dementia was quite visible.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 11:50:26 PM
Brad loves playing peek a boo with the moderators.
I think he is trying to set a Guinness world record and become the man who has been banned from forums the most.