Jump to topic:

The only remaining hope.

kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 10:43:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The-ONLY- remaining hope for mankind is the arrival of Gods kingdom to the earth. Gods word teaches that it is good news for all creation that it does come. But as well Out of Gods great love he forewarned mankind that Har-mageddon precedes the arrival, and that Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth and destroys all wickedness and the wicked, and abysses satan and his angels for 1000 years( no satan influence)-- It is true,all mortals have love in them, but is it the love Jesus spoke about? Does one really think they know what is going on in this satan ruled system of things. Many are being told they are followers of Jesus and believe it--Do you follow Jesus?

It all comes down to matters of the heart, there are two paths, and I will show both of them to you.

The spirit of Jesus in the mortal heart= Love, peace, unity--turn the other cheek, return evil for evil to no one. If your enemy is hungry feed him, if thirsty, give him a drink, Forgive them Father they know not what they do, Love your enemy--Vengeance is mine said the Lord.

The spirit of antichrist in the mortal heart= Fear, hate, calamity, division-- fear your enemy, let it turn to anger, then hatred, return evil for evil as far as to even kill your enemy, take vengeance for pride and self--some even have premeditated return evil for evil in their hearts.

Where does your heart lead you? The spirit of Jesus leads to entrance into Gods kingdom.
lemano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 11:21:05 PM
At 8/18/2015 10:43:04 PM, kjw47 wrote:
The-ONLY- remaining hope for mankind is the arrival of Gods kingdom to the earth. Gods word teaches that it is good news for all creation that it does come. But as well Out of Gods great love he forewarned mankind that Har-mageddon precedes the arrival, and that Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth and destroys all wickedness and the wicked, and abysses satan and his angels for 1000 years( no satan influence)-- It is true,all mortals have love in them, but is it the love Jesus spoke about? Does one really think they know what is going on in this satan ruled system of things. Many are being told they are followers of Jesus and believe it--Do you follow Jesus?

It all comes down to matters of the heart, there are two paths, and I will show both of them to you.

The spirit of Jesus in the mortal heart= Love, peace, unity--turn the other cheek, return evil for evil to no one. If your enemy is hungry feed him, if thirsty, give him a drink, Forgive them Father they know not what they do, Love your enemy--Vengeance is mine said the Lord.

The spirit of antichrist in the mortal heart= Fear, hate, calamity, division-- fear your enemy, let it turn to anger, then hatred, return evil for evil as far as to even kill your enemy, take vengeance for pride and self--some even have premeditated return evil for evil in their hearts.

Where does your heart lead you? The spirit of Jesus leads to entrance into Gods kingdom. : :

The Kingdom of God ( Tree of Life ) is hidden by the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Once the Tree of knowledge of good and evil ( Old Covenant Veil ) is removed, All God's people will know what the Kingdom of God is.

The Servant David will teach ALL His people who the real Creator is in Paradise and then we will all understand there is ONE Creator, God, Lord, the Father, King and Savior;

Ezekiel 34
22: I will save my flock, they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.

Ezekiel 37
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

Here's a hint; God's Servant David is not a man named Jesus but it is called Christ in the New Testament, also known as the Kingdom of God, or His Voice that ALL God's people will understand.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 11:28:01 PM
At 8/18/2015 11:21:05 PM, lemano wrote:

Where does your heart lead you? The spirit of Jesus leads to entrance into Gods kingdom. : :

The Kingdom of God ( Tree of Life ) is hidden by the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Once the Tree of knowledge of good and evil ( Old Covenant Veil ) is removed, All God's people will know what the Kingdom of God is.

The Servant David will teach ALL His people who the real Creator is in Paradise and then we will all understand there is ONE Creator, God, Lord, the Father, King and Savior;

Ezekiel 34
22: I will save my flock, they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.

Ezekiel 37
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

Here's a hint; God's Servant David is not a man named Jesus but it is called Christ in the New Testament, also known as the Kingdom of God, or His Voice that ALL God's people will understand.

YHVH(Jehovah) is the only true God-- it was he speaking in Ezekial
Wicked men removed his name from the ot in nearly 6800 places and replaced it with-GOD-or LORD. And it is Jehovah who does all of it, but he does it through his son, Jesus-Acts 2:22)So both get called those things you mentioned, but in the end--Jehovah is the only power. Jesus even taught that--last line Lords prayer-trinity translations.
lemano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 11:33:14 PM
At 8/18/2015 11:28:01 PM, kjw47 wrote:

Ezekiel 34

Ezekiel 37

Wicked men removed his name from the ot in nearly 6800 places and replaced it with-GOD-or LORD. And it is Jehovah who does all of it, but he does it through his son, Jesus-Acts 2:22)So both get called those things you mentioned, but in the end--Jehovah is the only power. Jesus even taught that--last line Lords prayer-trinity translations. : :

That's why I use the name, "Creator", the very name He spoke into my mind 35 years ago. There is only ONE Creator and we can call Him Lord, Jehovah, Allah, God, King, Savior, Dios, Master Programmer, Master Designer, and whatever name we want to use to describe the ONE who made everything both visible and invisible.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 10:50:53 PM
At 8/18/2015 11:33:14 PM, lemano wrote:

Ezekiel 34

Ezekiel 37

Wicked men removed his name from the ot in nearly 6800 places and replaced it with-GOD-or LORD. And it is Jehovah who does all of it, but he does it through his son, Jesus-Acts 2:22)So both get called those things you mentioned, but in the end--Jehovah is the only power. Jesus even taught that--last line Lords prayer-trinity translations. : :

That's why I use the name, "Creator", the very name He spoke into my mind 35 years ago. There is only ONE Creator and we can call Him Lord, Jehovah, Allah, God, King, Savior, Dios, Master Programmer, Master Designer, and whatever name we want to use to describe the ONE who made everything both visible and invisible.

His name is YHVH( Jehovah) the rest you mentioned are titles.
I don't know if you know this fact, but that name-YHVH( Hebrew) Jehovah( English)-- belongs in nearly 6800 places in the ot, everywhere-GOD-LORD is--Wicked men removed it, they had no right. God wants it there because he wants his name known and used---So does Jesus-John 17:6,26-he promised to keep making that name known, and he does through the true followers. The ones who put the name back where it belongs and got condemned for it by the ones who refuse to put it back even though they know it belongs there. And they also say his name does not belong in the nt--how wrong can somebody be?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 12:34:47 AM
At 8/19/2015 10:50:53 PM, kjw47 wrote:

Ezekiel 34

Ezekiel 37

I don't know if you know this fact, but that name-YHVH( Hebrew) Jehovah( English)-- belongs in nearly 6800 places in the ot, everywhere-GOD-LORD is--Wicked men removed it, they had no right. God wants it there because he wants his name known and used---So does Jesus-John 17:6,26-he promised to keep making that name known, and he does through the true followers. The ones who put the name back where it belongs and got condemned for it by the ones who refuse to put it back even though they know it belongs there. And they also say his name does not belong in the nt--how wrong can somebody be?

There would be no Christianity with the Roman Catholic Church. The JW only became an organization around the later 1870s. The Catholic Church with over a billion Catholics is still the dominant Christian institution.
So the JW discovered God almost 2000 years after the Catholics made it a universal religion.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 2:00:55 AM

Where does your heart lead you? The spirit of Jesus leads to entrance into Gods kingdom.

We can make this World a lot more peaceful and loving and closer to what God wants without an Armageddon, my brother. All we need to do is put away our egos and our obsession with being right and telling people "the way it is" and "what God wants" and "listen to me I know it all". you know, like you did when you began your Post. LOL. And its a good thing we can make Earth more heavenly without an Armageddon because guess what? that aint gonna happen! It's all old Hebrew Mythos. or the stuff of the Book of Revelation, which borrowed heavily from Daniel. when your world sucks and your in prison and your people have been enslaved and your Temple destroyed, like all those things the Hebrews and early Christians experienced, well its easy to make-up a story about your God coming back to Earth on a freakin lightening bolt or whatever and slaughtering your enemies. But id like to think the brains God gave us shouldtell us that is only a Fairy Tale. Have more Faith in your Fellow Man. Help him, love him, listen to Him. you can help create your own Armageddon but with Love and tolerance and NONE of the bloodshed and the four horsemen stuff. LOL.
God Bless. you, though, your heart is in the right place but you need to be, I think, a little more faithful in Mankind, whom God created to learn how to love each other without Him resorting to a Armageddon. (this is all my own opinion, BTW, and who knows? there could be a Armageddon. I just place those odds as very very slim. It dont make a lot of sense theologically either when ya think about it? why bother will all the Good Works and the Faith and the following of jesus and making the leap of Faith in the first place to believe in God if he's just gonna come down with vengeance anyway and destroy the wicked? our work would be for nought! we coulda just sat back and eaited for Him, right? but where'e the Growth and the Grace in that? nowhere.

God Bless you and Keep you.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 2:37:36 AM
The-ONLY- remaining hope for mankind is the arrival of Gods kingdom to the earth.

It's already arrived. It arrived in about 33 AD. Paul was in it. John was in it. The Colossians were in it. The first readers of Revelation were in it.

Jesus said some standing there with Him would not die until they saw it come with power. Peter had the keys to it. It was "near" ... "at hand" ... "nigh unto you" way back then. Jesus said the time for it was already fulfilled, way back then.

And you still await it?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 7:27:17 AM

As the Biblical deity is so evil, how would that make the world any better?
Red_Dirt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 5:54:56 PM
At 8/20/2015 2:37:36 AM, annanicole wrote:
The-ONLY- remaining hope for mankind is the arrival of Gods kingdom to the earth.

It's already arrived. It arrived in about 33 AD. Paul was in it. John was in it. The Colossians were in it. The first readers of Revelation were in it.

Jesus said some standing there with Him would not die until they saw it come with power. Peter had the keys to it. It was "near" ... "at hand" ... "nigh unto you" way back then. Jesus said the time for it was already fulfilled, way back then.

And you still await it?

Interesting point of view, Anna. I observe, in my life time, the End of Time message has gone from a relatively minority Protestant view, something of a fundamentalist idea, to a rather popular idea. This can be attributed to the decline of the main line churches -- Lutheran, Presbyterian, Episcopalian -- which rarely touched on Revelations and who, as many of us have come to understand, have been infiltrated and taken over by individuals posing as Modernists.

Provided anyone other than a handful of us can subscribe to this idea of a leftist takeover, and ward off the stones thrown by conspiracy haters, this is where the story starts to become very interesting. That is to say, have we been herded, or tricked, into the welcoming arms of the End of Time message? It is for each to ponder and discover on his or her own, at this point, until a consensus, or a confirmation, has been attained.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 6:00:48 PM
At 8/20/2015 5:54:56 PM, Red_Dirt wrote:

And you still await it?

Interesting point of view, Anna. I observe, in my life time, the End of Time message has gone from a relatively minority Protestant view, something of a fundamentalist idea, to a rather popular idea.

Well, the belief is not "fundamentalist", although they would love to call it that. To me, it is a plain system of infidelity and speculation, whether they realize it or not.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 8:11:13 PM

And you still await it?

You are in error--Gods word promises no more death in his kingdom--everyone you mentioned was killed--you are wrong--you are always wrong.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 8:12:49 PM
At 8/20/2015 7:27:17 AM, JJ50 wrote:

As the Biblical deity is so evil, how would that make the world any better?

He isn't evil--he warned in advance--0 room for sin in his creation. its the stupidity of mortals that force his hand.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 8:21:54 PM
At 8/20/2015 12:34:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Ezekiel 34

Ezekiel 37

There would be no Christianity with the Roman Catholic Church. The JW only became an organization around the later 1870s. The Catholic Church with over a billion Catholics is still the dominant Christian institution.
So the JW discovered God almost 2000 years after the Catholics made it a universal religion.

you are in error--Catholicism was foretold to come=2Thess 2:3--all her branches are a divided house--they will not stand-Mark 3:24-26--Jesus started christianity not Catholicism. It was murdered along with the apostles and true followers back then--Gods word says--unless the great apostasy rises first truth would never come back--but here in these last days it has( Daniel 12:4) The only teachers on this earth who actually teach what Jesus taught are the JW teachers. A JW can expose trinity religions as false even out of trinity translations. One has to believe Jesus teachings though and every Trinitarian I ever shared 6 important ones with rejected them because they prove 100% the JW teachers are correct--it is sad they will not believe Jesus.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 8:26:06 PM
At 8/20/2015 2:00:55 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

We can make this World a lot more peaceful and loving and closer to what God wants without an Armageddon, my brother. All we need to do is put away our egos and our obsession with being right and telling people "the way it is" and "what God wants" and "listen to me I know it all". you know, like you did when you began your Post. LOL. And its a good thing we can make Earth more heavenly without an Armageddon because guess what? that aint gonna happen! It's all old Hebrew Mythos. or the stuff of the Book of Revelation, which borrowed heavily from Daniel. when your world sucks and your in prison and your people have been enslaved and your Temple destroyed, like all those things the Hebrews and early Christians experienced, well its easy to make-up a story about your God coming back to Earth on a freakin lightening bolt or whatever and slaughtering your enemies. But id like to think the brains God gave us shouldtell us that is only a Fairy Tale. Have more Faith in your Fellow Man. Help him, love him, listen to Him. you can help create your own Armageddon but with Love and tolerance and NONE of the bloodshed and the four horsemen stuff. LOL.
God Bless. you, though, your heart is in the right place but you need to be, I think, a little more faithful in Mankind, whom God created to learn how to love each other without Him resorting to a Armageddon. (this is all my own opinion, BTW, and who knows? there could be a Armageddon. I just place those odds as very very slim. It dont make a lot of sense theologically either when ya think about it? why bother will all the Good Works and the Faith and the following of jesus and making the leap of Faith in the first place to believe in God if he's just gonna come down with vengeance anyway and destroy the wicked? our work would be for nought! we coulda just sat back and eaited for Him, right? but where'e the Growth and the Grace in that? nowhere.

Har-mageddon is a guaranteed true prophecy--no one knows the day or hour except the Father=Jehovah. but their are signs pointing to its arrival. Only Jesus' real teachers on earth are truths revealed through--as for the rest its as Jesus taught it would be---As in the days of Noah( 99% mislead) the world took no note.
Yes Daniel and Revelation coincide on certain matters, it shows how to explain revelation.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 9:06:04 PM
At 8/20/2015 8:21:54 PM, kjw47 wrote:

you are in error--Catholicism was foretold to come=2Thess 2:3--all her branches are a divided house--they will not stand-Mark 3:24-26--Jesus started christianity not Catholicism. It was murdered along with the apostles and true followers back then--Gods word says--unless the great apostasy rises first truth would never come back--but here in these last days it has( Daniel 12:4) The only teachers on this earth who actually teach what Jesus taught are the JW teachers. A JW can expose trinity religions as false even out of trinity translations. One has to believe Jesus teachings though and every Trinitarian I ever shared 6 important ones with rejected them because they prove 100% the JW teachers are correct--it is sad they will not believe Jesus.

kjw47 Where does scriptures say.. unless the great apostasy rises first truth would never come back

Scriptures say: "Jesus is ALWAYS with his Followers.. TO THE END OF THE WORLD".. he is ALWAYS with his CHURCH!

ALWAYS WITH mean he never left!!!
ALWAYS WITH means This is a LIE.. Your words.. It was murdered along with the apostles and true followers back then--
ALWAYS WITH means.. the JWs and the WATCH TOWER is a LIE!!
Matthew 28:20teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."

kjw47 ...... I am with you always,
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 9:13:18 PM
At 8/20/2015 8:11:13 PM, kjw47 wrote:

And you still await it?

You are in error--Gods word promises no more death in his kingdom--everyone you mentioned was killed--you are wrong--you are always wrong.

No, God's word doesn't promise that.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 10:20:46 PM
At 8/20/2015 9:06:04 PM, Dogknox wrote:

kjw47 Where does scriptures say.. unless the great apostasy rises first truth would never come back

Scriptures say: "Jesus is ALWAYS with his Followers.. TO THE END OF THE WORLD".. he is ALWAYS with his CHURCH!

ALWAYS WITH mean he never left!!!
ALWAYS WITH means This is a LIE.. Your words.. It was murdered along with the apostles and true followers back then--
ALWAYS WITH means.. the JWs and the WATCH TOWER is a LIE!!
Matthew 28:20teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."

kjw47 ...... I am with you always,

Yes Jesus is with his true followers always( some saw the apostasy rise up, and stayed clear of it.--- but the religion was murdered along with the Christians back then--they did not serve a trinity god--the great apostasy arose and made up a trinity god.

2Thess 2:3--it says the day of Jehovah will not come unless the great apostasy arises first--they have as a divided house. 2peter 2:1-3

Jesus and his real teachers are all 100% in agreement--Jesus has a God-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6. This is what Jesus and his teachers taught--then and now.
a simple translating error at John 1:1--a small g(god) belongs in the last line. It was not calling the word--the God--because in the 2nd line the trinity teaching is teaching this--God was with God--impossible--there is 1 God. At Rev 3:12--they are teaching--God has a God.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 10:22:09 PM
At 8/20/2015 9:13:18 PM, annanicole wrote:

And you still await it?

Rev 21:4
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 10:58:59 PM
At 8/20/2015 10:22:09 PM, kjw47 wrote:

And you still await it?

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

So? The day spoken of in Rev 21: 4 does not equate with the arrival of the kingdom of heaven. You won't find a passage that says any such thing. Paul emphatically stated that he and the Colossians were in the kingdom.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 11:34:32 PM

Ezekiel 34

Ezekiel 37

The JW taught Jesus was archangel Michael. The JW has been making false predictions for over a 100 years. They have no credibility to stand on. Look at the fruit the JW has produced in MCB. A serial adulterer who turned out a morally depraved pervert. 4 divorces when one would have been serious enough. Disfellowshipped and shunned for the last 8 years and soliciting donations on Gofundme.com to pay for exotic Asians. Any wonder why there is such a high incidence of suicide among JW members.
The public should be warned about the type of JW members that are knocking on their doors instead of the JW elders concealing the mental and moral state of its dysfunctional members.
Red_Dirt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 3:24:01 PM
At 8/20/2015 6:00:48 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/20/2015 5:54:56 PM, Red_Dirt wrote:

And you still await it?

Interesting point of view, Anna. I observe, in my life time, the End of Time message has gone from a relatively minority Protestant view, something of a fundamentalist idea, to a rather popular idea.

Well, the belief is not "fundamentalist", although they would love to call it that. To me, it is a plain system of infidelity and speculation, whether they realize it or not.

I don't think it is a matter of what "they" would like to call it. I think it is pretty much an established fact of main line versus evangelical theology, over the years. There can no doubt the end of time message has grown over the past 50 years, to the point of being nearly a mainstream Protestant idea. That may have to do more with the decline in numbers in the mainline, the rise of numbers of evangelicals, more than an acceptance by denominations previously declining to participate.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 7:25:36 PM
At 8/20/2015 10:58:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/20/2015 10:22:09 PM, kjw47 wrote:

And you still await it?

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

So? The day spoken of in Rev 21: 4 does not equate with the arrival of the kingdom of heaven. You won't find a passage that says any such thing. Paul emphatically stated that he and the Colossians were in the kingdom.

Annanicole--- they were all murdered--do you really think they were in Gods kingdom--please.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 7:33:19 PM
At 8/20/2015 11:34:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ezekiel 34

Ezekiel 37

I don't know if you know this fact, but that name-YHVH( Hebrew) Jehovah( English)-- belongs in nearly 6800 places in the ot, everywhere-GOD-LORD is--Wicked men removed it, they had no right. God wants it there because he wants his name known and used--

The JW taught Jesus was archangel Michael. The JW has been making false predictions for over a 100 years. They have no credibility to stand on. Look at the fruit the JW has produced in MCB. A serial adulterer who turned out a morally depraved pervert. 4 divorces when one would have been serious enough. Disfellowshipped and shunned for the last 8 years and soliciting donations on Gofundme.com to pay for exotic Asians. Any wonder why there is such a high incidence of suicide among JW members.
The public should be warned about the type of JW members that are knocking on their doors instead of the JW elders concealing the mental and moral state of its dysfunctional members.

A religion is not based on the actions of a individual. Or none would be correct.
The JW teachers don't do that anymore, and yes they made errors--undoing 1750 years of false teachings takes a long time. every one of them who made the errors has died and paid in full the wages of sin. every found error has been corrected.
Jesus is Michael the archangel--there is megaproof in the bible--truth does not enter darkness.
JW,s with hearts filled with love are knocking on doors. Instead of going to the beach, or fishing, or golfing, shopping,etc,etc,etc,etc, they put the kingdom first as Jesus taught one must do.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 7:51:28 PM

A couple of hours ago I watched the UK News. It would appear that with China's economy shrinking, the Global Economy is in trouble yet again.

I still feel that once it gets bad enough governments will turn on Babylon the Great and rob her of her precious things. After all, that's where so much of the worlds money is now, in the coffers of the major religions, especially the RCs.

It's like a time bomb ticking steadily away, but there is nothing to tell us when it will go bang, just an increasingly loud tick.

It is moving ever closer to the point where only those who have pout their full trust in Jehovah will be saved, because only those will call on his name and enter "the Ark".
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 7:53:17 PM
At 8/21/2015 7:33:19 PM, kjw47 wrote:

A religion is not based on the actions of a individual.

Like Jesus, for example?

Or none would be correct.

Jesus was not correct?

The JW teachers don't do that anymore, and yes they made errors--undoing 1750 years of false teachings takes a long time. every one of them who made the errors has died and paid in full the wages of sin. every found error has been corrected.

Clearly, the JW organization can't be trusted.

Jesus is Michael the archangel--there is megaproof in the bible--truth does not enter darkness.
JW,s with hearts filled with love are knocking on doors. Instead of going to the beach, or fishing, or golfing, shopping,etc,etc,etc,etc, they put the kingdom first as Jesus taught one must do.

We would much rather prefer JW's went to the beach, fishing, golfing and shopping rather than knocking on our doors. Selfishness on their part does not fit in with what Jesus taught.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 7:57:05 PM

And you still await it?

How could it have arrived, when its co-rulers who are to rule with Christ had not yet been gathered in, and still have not.

Until you have all the rulers the Kingdom is still a work in progress.

That doesn't stop us pledging our allegiance to it, and recognising the Christ as our King, thus becoming part of that Kingdom, ready to welcome it when it finally arrives fully formed and fulfils Daniel 2:44.

That is Armageddon, as Revelation explains.

Don't worry, you'll know it when it happens, but will you know in time to escape it?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 8:01:12 PM
At 8/21/2015 7:57:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Don't worry, you'll know it when it happens, but will you know in time to escape it?

Yes, I am completely protected from Armageddon by my tin foil hat. No worries.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 8:05:21 PM
At 8/20/2015 2:00:55 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

I wish you were right, but you aren't.

As long as mankind is divided amongst itself we cannot have peace.

As long as there is crime we cannot have real peace.

As long as people get sick and die we cannot have real peace.

As long as there is more than one religion there will always be arguments about it, so no peace there either. Try reading some of the lies my opponents on here tell about me, and you will see what I mean.

Peace, in scriptural terms is much, much more than a lack of war, it means complete security, not having to worry about loved ones getting ill and dying.

That is real peace, and only God can bring that about, and only by those who disrupt it as all opposers disrupt the peace of true believers at the moment.

Only Jehovah can bring true peace, real peace.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 8:06:22 PM
At 8/21/2015 8:01:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/21/2015 7:57:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Yes, I am completely protected from Armageddon by my tin foil hat. No worries.

Oh you'll need a lot more than that. You'll need real faith in the true God, just for a start.