Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God said you-MUST-listen to Jesus

kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.
hardin
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:14:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really. : :'

We don't have to listen to Jesus. We have to listen to the voice of the Lord, which is the gospel that Jesus and all the rest of God's saints preach to God's believers. Believers are those who listen to the gospel and believe.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:36:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.

what suppose we hear from jesus?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 1:58:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.

I'm not sure what you meant by your last paragraph? Triinitarians believing priests over Jesus? Are you referring to Catholics? They're not the only Christian denomination that accepts the Trinity. And they don't always take a priest's word over JC's. I DO believe the Catholics give too much importance on their clergy, and I don't think that Priests are needed as middle-men to God. Again, theres alot of things I dont agree with the Catholics on. Way too much ceremony. U necessary Sacraments, requiring celibacy for their priests, etc. But I would wish could elaborate on your OP idea as Im not sure I quite get it.

God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.

Do you think MANY dead peoples bodies were also literally raised and came out of their graves?
Matt 27:52-53 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Where is the historical evidence that MANY dead people literally came out of their graves?
You would think something like that would have been thoroughly recorded in history books not just have a passing mention in a religious story.

The body of Christ is not the body of an individual person. (1 Cor 12:12, 27)
It has MANY members. MANY rose from the dead.

I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 2:34:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.

The character Jesus is merely a personification of TRUTH and LIFE.
Very FEW actually listen to TRUTH in LIFE.
Most believers are too busy and distracted with worshiping some invisible supernatural character to be objective about their own beliefs in the existence of the mythical character and realize that such a belief is as childish and immature as having a belief in Santa as a magic man at the North Pole.

No character is the savior of the world or sets anyone free from anything.
TRUTH is the only thing that can set people free from their delusions and self deception.
GROWING UP mentally is the only way to reach mental MATURITY.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 2:36:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.


I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves.

Yeah, well, nobody else does, so you - like Saint Brad and CelestialTorah - are off in your own little cults of one. I don't know why you'd bother "interpreting" it at all, since you willingly toss aside the parts you can't pervert.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
co-partner
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 2:43:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.

Do you think MANY dead peoples bodies were also literally raised and came out of their graves?
Matt 27:52-53 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Where is the historical evidence that MANY dead people literally came out of their graves?
You would think something like that would have been thoroughly recorded in history books not just have a passing mention in a religious story.

The body of Christ is not the body of an individual person. (1 Cor 12:12, 27)
It has MANY members. MANY rose from the dead.

I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves. : :

You should never interpret the scriptures without our Father doing it for you.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:06:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 2:36:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.


I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves.

Yeah, well, nobody else does, so you - like Saint Brad and CelestialTorah - are off in your own little cults of one. I don't know why you'd bother "interpreting" it at all, since you willingly toss aside the parts you can't pervert.

Your sweeping general statement that "NOBODY else does" is incorrect Anna.
You would be wise to check your FACTS before you make sweeping general statements like that. They only make you look immature, childish and totally ignorant.

Obviously you are not interested in answering my question regarding the historical evidence of MANY people rising from the dead when Jesus did, due to no such evidence or records existing in historical documents.
If none is to be found outside the biblical mention of the occurrence, why should anyone take it literally?
IF MANY never rose from physical graves, why be gullible enough to believe ONE person did?

The character Jesus set an example of raising people from the dead in the stories and told his disciples to do likewise.
Do you really think average mortals were ever endowed with supernatural powers to raise anyone from a physically dead state?

It is impossible to raise people from a physically dead state by speaking to the dead people.

It is NOT impossible to raise people from a spiritually or mentally dead state by speaking to them.

You can actually wake people up from "spiritual sleep" or "mental ignorance" if you speak to them and they pay attention to what you say. However, you cannot do it if they insist on keeping their childish mentality that a supernatural human with supernatural powers once walked the Earth and gave supernatural powers to his followers.

There is nothing supernatural about waking people up from a state of ignorance and bringing them to a state of enlightenment.

The students just need to want to GROW UP and get REAL instead of living in their childish fantasies and worship of invisible idols.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:09:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 2:43:48 AM, co-partner wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.

Do you think MANY dead peoples bodies were also literally raised and came out of their graves?
Matt 27:52-53 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Where is the historical evidence that MANY dead people literally came out of their graves?
You would think something like that would have been thoroughly recorded in history books not just have a passing mention in a religious story.

The body of Christ is not the body of an individual person. (1 Cor 12:12, 27)
It has MANY members. MANY rose from the dead.

I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves. : :

You should never interpret the scriptures without our Father doing it for you.

LIFE is the Father of LIFE.
I AM part of the corporate body of LIFE.
I am a BRAIN that has the power to THINK and REASON.
What part are you ?

Can you manage to think for yourself or do you need a BRAIN to do your thinking for you ?
co-partner
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:10:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 3:06:24 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:36:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.


I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves.

Yeah, well, nobody else does, so you - like Saint Brad and CelestialTorah - are off in your own little cults of one. I don't know why you'd bother "interpreting" it at all, since you willingly toss aside the parts you can't pervert.

Your sweeping general statement that "NOBODY else does" is incorrect Anna.
You would be wise to check your FACTS before you make sweeping general statements like that. They only make you look immature, childish and totally ignorant.

Obviously you are not interested in answering my question regarding the historical evidence of MANY people rising from the dead when Jesus did, due to no such evidence or records existing in historical documents.
If none is to be found outside the biblical mention of the occurrence, why should anyone take it literally?
IF MANY never rose from physical graves, why be gullible enough to believe ONE person did?

The character Jesus set an example of raising people from the dead in the stories and told his disciples to do likewise.
Do you really think average mortals were ever endowed with supernatural powers to raise anyone from a physically dead state?

It is impossible to raise people from a physically dead state by speaking to the dead people.

It is NOT impossible to raise people from a spiritually or mentally dead state by speaking to them.

You can actually wake people up from "spiritual sleep" or "mental ignorance" if you speak to them and they pay attention to what you say. However, you cannot do it if they insist on keeping their childish mentality that a supernatural human with supernatural powers once walked the Earth and gave supernatural powers to his followers.

There is nothing supernatural about waking people up from a state of ignorance and bringing them to a state of enlightenment.

The students just need to want to GROW UP and get REAL instead of living in their childish fantasies and worship of invisible idols. : :

No physical body resurrects from this earth. Only God's creation remains after this world is destroyed.
co-partner
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:13:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 3:09:57 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:43:48 AM, co-partner wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.

Do you think MANY dead peoples bodies were also literally raised and came out of their graves?
Matt 27:52-53 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Where is the historical evidence that MANY dead people literally came out of their graves?
You would think something like that would have been thoroughly recorded in history books not just have a passing mention in a religious story.

The body of Christ is not the body of an individual person. (1 Cor 12:12, 27)
It has MANY members. MANY rose from the dead.

I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves. : :

You should never interpret the scriptures without our Father doing it for you.

LIFE is the Father of LIFE.
I AM part of the corporate body of LIFE.
I am a BRAIN that has the power to THINK and REASON.
What part are you ?


I AM the Father's voice where you and all LIFE came from. Him and I are ONE.

Can you manage to think for yourself or do you need a BRAIN to do your thinking for you ?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:17:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 3:10:27 AM, co-partner wrote:
At 8/23/2015 3:06:24 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:36:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.


I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves.

Yeah, well, nobody else does, so you - like Saint Brad and CelestialTorah - are off in your own little cults of one. I don't know why you'd bother "interpreting" it at all, since you willingly toss aside the parts you can't pervert.

Your sweeping general statement that "NOBODY else does" is incorrect Anna.
You would be wise to check your FACTS before you make sweeping general statements like that. They only make you look immature, childish and totally ignorant.

Obviously you are not interested in answering my question regarding the historical evidence of MANY people rising from the dead when Jesus did, due to no such evidence or records existing in historical documents.
If none is to be found outside the biblical mention of the occurrence, why should anyone take it literally?
IF MANY never rose from physical graves, why be gullible enough to believe ONE person did?

The character Jesus set an example of raising people from the dead in the stories and told his disciples to do likewise.
Do you really think average mortals were ever endowed with supernatural powers to raise anyone from a physically dead state?

It is impossible to raise people from a physically dead state by speaking to the dead people.

It is NOT impossible to raise people from a spiritually or mentally dead state by speaking to them.

You can actually wake people up from "spiritual sleep" or "mental ignorance" if you speak to them and they pay attention to what you say. However, you cannot do it if they insist on keeping their childish mentality that a supernatural human with supernatural powers once walked the Earth and gave supernatural powers to his followers.

There is nothing supernatural about waking people up from a state of ignorance and bringing them to a state of enlightenment.

The students just need to want to GROW UP and get REAL instead of living in their childish fantasies and worship of invisible idols. : :

No physical body resurrects from this earth. Only God's creation remains after this world is destroyed.

Your world will be destroyed on the day you die Brad.
The Earth will continue in its cycles as it always has.
The Planet Earth renews itself daily as the old passes away and is constantly replaced with the new just as time is constantly replaced as the old passes away and is immediately replaced with the new faster than anyone can observe or measure it.

You are living in the old world as you wait for the new to come Brad.
I LIVE in the eternally NEW world which is constantly being RE- NEW- ED.
Would you like to join me?
It involves leaving your childish delusions behind and waking up to REALITY.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:21:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 3:13:24 AM, co-partner wrote:
At 8/23/2015 3:09:57 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:43:48 AM, co-partner wrote:
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.

Do you think MANY dead peoples bodies were also literally raised and came out of their graves?
Matt 27:52-53 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Where is the historical evidence that MANY dead people literally came out of their graves?
You would think something like that would have been thoroughly recorded in history books not just have a passing mention in a religious story.

The body of Christ is not the body of an individual person. (1 Cor 12:12, 27)
It has MANY members. MANY rose from the dead.

I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves. : :

You should never interpret the scriptures without our Father doing it for you.

LIFE is the Father of LIFE.
I AM part of the corporate body of LIFE.
I am a BRAIN that has the power to THINK and REASON.
What part are you ?


I AM the Father's voice where you and all LIFE came from. Him and I are ONE.

You are the voice of the LIFE in you Brad.
I AM the voice of the LIFE in me.
All people are the voice of the LIFE ( God) within them.

Together, ALL humans on this planet are the corporate voice of REALITY which also contains all the thoughts that are stuck in the self deceived and delusional minds of the superstitious and mentally challenged people.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:37:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus,
jebus the narcissist you mean -

Moreover, these enemies of mine that did not want me to become king over them, BRING here and slaughter them before me. ' " (KIT Story book)

&

in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction. . . . (2 Thess. 1:8,9) NWT violence promoting Botchtower propaganda

At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- . . . .
Based upon the evidence shown above this supposed God can shove this key & silver platter where I am too polite to say!
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 4:17:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:

... God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism ... Listen to him ...

Interesting. Let's tease this statement apart.

Spoke - that means God moved air over a membrane and vibrated the molecules in the air to form intelligible sounds, presumably in the Hebrew tongue. That's fascinating. Could you explain if God has his own vocal chords or if he speaks by some mechanical means which he creates as needed? Or perhaps he just planted the impression of speaking in the minds of everyone gathered at the baptism?

From heaven - sound travelled from heaven all the way to a specific spot on the Earth's surface. Heaven is generally assumed to be outside of our physical universe, so this is one mean feat, especially having sound travel vast distances through interstellar space. Could you elaborate further please on how God manages to get sound from heaven (an immaterial existence by all accounts) to Earth?

Listen to him - seems to violate the free will which Christians are always banging on about. Here is God instructing the crowd (and everyone by the interpretation of the OP) to heed the words of Jesus, thereby violating the free will of humans to make their own decision on whether they should or not. God is attempting interference in human behaviour.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 4:52:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Life says you-MUST-listen to Truth

or you will be in HELL.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 5:08:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. if you believe in any god, then pray that i receive proof that your god is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.

why do you assume that the bible is accurate and reliable?
there are too many mistakes in the bible (KJV) for me to believe that it's inspired by an all knowing, or all powerful god.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:43:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 5:08:21 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. if you believe in any god, then pray that i receive proof that your god is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.

why do you assume that the bible is accurate and reliable?
there are too many mistakes in the bible (KJV) for me to believe that it's inspired by an all knowing, or all powerful god.

EE: I find what you say interesting as it shows that the scriptures are a great collection of the ways that humans act and WHY.

Is what I wrote confusing?

The scriptures say that only a few will understand as it takes a very mature person to SEE and understand what is Truth and what is not.

I have learned many things about Life and this world from reading the "bible" .

It is a very interesting "book" in that it has been around a long time and it still is a very popular "book" as it can be many things to many people.

BUT most read the scriptures with the mind of denial and rejection of whatever gets in the way of their daydreams and make believe and pretend realities.

nothing new under the sun...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 8:18:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.

LOL!
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 3:32:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 7:43:39 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 8/23/2015 5:08:21 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. if you believe in any god, then pray that i receive proof that your god is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.

why do you assume that the bible is accurate and reliable?
there are too many mistakes in the bible (KJV) for me to believe that it's inspired by an all knowing, or all powerful god.

EE: I find what you say interesting as it shows that the scriptures are a great collection of the ways that humans act and WHY.

Is what I wrote confusing?

The scriptures say that only a few will understand as it takes a very mature person to SEE and understand what is Truth and what is not.

I have learned many things about Life and this world from reading the "bible" .

It is a very interesting "book" in that it has been around a long time and it still is a very popular "book" as it can be many things to many people.

BUT most read the scriptures with the mind of denial and rejection of whatever gets in the way of their daydreams and make believe and pretend realities.

nothing new under the sun...

just because something is old, doesn't mean that it's true
just because something is popular, doesn't mean that it's true either
by all means keep reading the bible, maybe you will find some of the mistakes i was referring to, especially about history, and science.
my favorite is 2 kings 8:26 vs 2 chronicles 22:2 how can a man be 22 years old, and 42 years old at the same time?
if there are gods, and the bible is true, then faith, science and reason should be complementary instead of faith competing with science and reason.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 4:27:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Sorry, but I only listen to God when he says something super-duper important.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:38:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:14:24 AM, hardin wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really. : :'

We don't have to listen to Jesus. We have to listen to the voice of the Lord, which is the gospel that Jesus and all the rest of God's saints preach to God's believers. Believers are those who listen to the gospel and believe.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

The Lord in the ot is Jehovah not Jesus. And yes Jesus did teach---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God= ot-nt--takes years of study.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:41:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.

Outside the tomb--they did not recognize Jesus, because he was either a spirit or in a different body, but yes he could appear in his original body at will, but Gods word clearly teaches he was raised a spirit. 1Peter 3:18
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:43:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 1:58:43 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth.( false teachers teach heaven or hell as ones end)( Truth backed by the psalmist-Psalm 37:9,11,29)

Jesus teaches he has a God his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so do his real teachers- Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement--then and now.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah) --last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( John 5:30=Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.

At John 4:22-24--- Jesus teaches--the true followers worship the Father in spirit and truth because its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones.

Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- but to this day not a single Trinitarian will believe Jesus over a man with a white collar--its sad really.

I'm not sure what you meant by your last paragraph? Triinitarians believing priests over Jesus? Are you referring to Catholics? They're not the only Christian denomination that accepts the Trinity. And they don't always take a priest's word over JC's. I DO believe the Catholics give too much importance on their clergy, and I don't think that Priests are needed as middle-men to God. Again, theres alot of things I dont agree with the Catholics on. Way too much ceremony. U necessary Sacraments, requiring celibacy for their priests, etc. But I would wish could elaborate on your OP idea as Im not sure I quite get it.

God Bless.

A good day to you---- I was speaking of the whole divided house of trinity religions--Gods word clearly teaches-- a house divided will not stand-Mark 3:24-26
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:48:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 2:28:10 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.

Do you think MANY dead peoples bodies were also literally raised and came out of their graves?
Matt 27:52-53 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Where is the historical evidence that MANY dead people literally came out of their graves?
You would think something like that would have been thoroughly recorded in history books not just have a passing mention in a religious story.

The body of Christ is not the body of an individual person. (1 Cor 12:12, 27)
It has MANY members. MANY rose from the dead.

I interpret it as many people being enlightened by TRUTH and coming out of the state of ignorance ( darkness, sleep) in which they have buried their own minds.... not as physical bodies actually rising out of physical graves.

Actually there were earthquakes occurring and storms--I think it actually meant graves were uncovered and bodies floated in flooding waters into the city.
Jesus is the son of God--he can appear at will in any body which he did--outside the tomb they could not recognize him, later he appeared behind a lockexd door--mortal bodies cannot do that, then he appeared in his original body to Thomas--but Gods word is clear--he was raised a spirit-1Peter 3:18
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:55:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 3:37:57 AM, Composer wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus,
jebus the narcissist you mean -

Moreover, these enemies of mine that did not want me to become king over them, BRING here and slaughter them before me. ' " (KIT Story book)

&

in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction. . . . (2 Thess. 1:8,9) NWT violence promoting Botchtower propaganda



At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Alls one has to do is take the key God gave to all on a silver platter when he spoke from heaven and --LISTEN TO HIM) Jesus)--- . . . .
Based upon the evidence shown above this supposed God can shove this key & silver platter where I am too polite to say!

Gods word teaches Har-mageddon will occur--- The Watchtower is just warning others out of concern for their lives. That is why they go out by twos like Jesus sent his followers out, to warn of what is coming to this earth shortly. but it is followed by good news--satan is abyssed for 1000 years--loved ones resurrected--no satan influences. Gods kingdom in full control.
God warned people over 1900 years in advance this will occur, and gave all kinds of warning signs. Those who have bothered learning and applying the key can see it coming soon. unfortunately the majority choose to follow the world.
The door remains open.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 11:19:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 7:41:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 8/23/2015 1:41:41 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/22/2015 11:57:17 PM, kjw47 wrote:
This is how important it is that you listen to Jesus, God spoke from heaven at Jesus' baptism and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. The only time in the NT God spoke from heaven= super important.

Then let's listen to Him:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this." (John 2: 19-22)

That's what Jesus said, i. e. that his body would be raised in three days. And when it occurred, His disciples recalled His words. Easy enough. So many deny that the actual body of Jesus was raised. Thanks for an enlightening post.


Outside the tomb--they did not recognize Jesus, because he was either a spirit or in a different body, but yes he could appear in his original body at will, but Gods word clearly teaches he was raised a spirit. 1Peter 3:18

Thus, the actual body of Jesus was raised albeit in a changed form. The exact nature of the change is not revealed.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."