Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians are ignorant

Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dear Christians, this is not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I am just trying to open your mind so that you can embrace the truth, this time without a snarky trademark sign. However, in order to do that, you need to see that you have been indoctrinated since birth by your Christian parents, and that you must open your mind and embrace reality. The truth is, you're just believing in Christianity because you're insecure.

And in order to stop being insecure, you need to understand that you are wrong and that the truth has a liberal bias. In other words, my beliefs are right.

First of all, not to be offensive, but studies have shown that atheists are more intelligent than Christians. Statistics show that there are less atheists in jail than Christians, and that the happiest nations are the most secular nations. This should discredit Christianity to some extent: Christianity is wrong, since statistics show its believers to be unintelligent.

Maybe that lack of intelligence is why Christians believe in ridiculous things. Christians push the burden of proof to atheists all the time, and make up drivel due to their cognitive dissonance. They always have the burden of proof since atheists cannot make an argument from ignorance, while Christians keep on making them.

Christians are just like atheists: they disbelieve in the majority of deities in the world. We only go one further, since we like reality(tm). Why? Because Christians are indoctrinated and brainwashed people, with gullibility thrown in for good measure! Religion has been used for centuries to oppress people! The Catholic Church started the crusades, and all Christians who try to distance themselves from them with arguments like "The Catholic Church is not Christian since XYZ" are making no true scotsman arguments! No true rational person will think that theological differences would divide religious groups!

The Bible is evil, and if you disagree with me you must know less than me, even though you"re supposed to know more! I"ve learned more about the Bible through a few snippets than any Christian would want to learn! The Bible states that we should stone homosexuals, adulterers, witches, people who use ouija boards, etc. to death! It also says "eye for an eye"! The typical Christian response is probably going to be "blah blah blah Old Covenant New Covenant blah blah blah I am an ignorant sheep blah", but Jesus says that the Old Testament laws have not been abolished! I don"t care about the "context" of the verses because "context" is just a flimsy justification. The Bible also describes a genocide of Egyptian children! It also teaches transferable responsibility! God dying for people so that He can forgive them, becoming an ultimate sacrifice more effective than any lamb, is definitely wrong since I say so and what I say is right!

Christianity copied from pagan religions, such as Mithras and Horus! I don"t care about how different they (supposedly) are from the NT, (see pathetic "refutation" here: http://www.gotquestions.org...)
this proves something!

I have also discovered another pagan myth Christianity also copied from! It"s the myth of Xubuntu!

*Xubuntu was born of the Greek deity Thunar Mary, it was a virgin birth
*When Xubuntu was born, three wise men
*He was baptised by Cinnamon the Baptiser
*He had 12 deciples
*He was crucified
*He was resurrected

I have made many parodies of Cretionism, and they were mistaken for the real thing! Creationism is just like a bowl of coleslaw, except poeslaw instead.

Did you notice it?

Did you notice that almost everything in this thread was complete nonsense, and that this post is a parody of atheist arguments?
:) nac
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:49:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Gnosticism is considered a heresy for a reason. A Christian is supposed to be aware of their ignorance. A good Christian is agnostic. Not agnostic about God, there is no doubt about God.

How can I say that there is no doubt about God? The type of understanding you are displaying shows that you yourself are in fact ignorant about what this concept is supposed to represent. God represents the way things are, what is ultimately true, and reality as it truly is. God represents something non-relativistic, and as humans understand things in a relative sense, it is impossible to communicate this with words. Communication is the effective transference of information. How can you effectively transfer what is fundamentally beyond abstraction through abstraction? Do you see what I'm saying? There is unavoidable data corruption.

No, Christianity is very simple. Do you see how I defined God in the previous paragraph? Love God with all your heart soul and mind. Love those around you as if they were yourself, and truly, in a way they are. The faith is about being sincere about what you believe in, and being charitable and loving towards others.

The fact of the matter is, Christianity will look ridiculous if you don't understand it. There is nothing about the way that calls one to throw out reason. Bad theology tells us to lie to ourselves and go along with things we don't believe in. Good theology tells us to be sincere about what we believe in, and that we are justified by our faith, which is sincere belief.

If you call something "crazy", that is like saying, "I have no more to learn from this". When you do this, you put faith in your current understanding, which may not necessarily be correct, and you abandon the scientific mindset when it comes to that particular thing. I am telling you that the message of Christ is not crazy, and that The Truth will set you free.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 7:50:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
last line though. doop
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 8:33:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's very difficult to respond to certain people with love when you've spent a great deal of time bending over backwards to be tactful for the sake of effective communication.

They believe what they want to believe. They aren't being honest. They scoff and mock not realizing that they are being just as foolish as the strawmen they have in their heads.

I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that there are a bunch of Christians running around masquerading as atheists in order to make atheists look stupid. Or if not that, give Christians who lack discernment someone to waste their time arguing with.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 10:20:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Dear Christians, this is not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I am just trying to open your mind so that you can embrace the truth, this time without a snarky trademark sign. However, in order to do that, you need to see that you have been indoctrinated since birth by your Christian parents, and that you must open your mind and embrace reality. The truth is, you're just believing in Christianity because you're insecure.

And in order to stop being insecure, you need to understand that you are wrong and that the truth has a liberal bias. In other words, my beliefs are right.

First of all, not to be offensive, but studies have shown that atheists are more intelligent than Christians. Statistics show that there are less atheists in jail than Christians, and that the happiest nations are the most secular nations. This should discredit Christianity to some extent: Christianity is wrong, since statistics show its believers to be unintelligent.

Maybe that lack of intelligence is why Christians believe in ridiculous things. Christians push the burden of proof to atheists all the time, and make up drivel due to their cognitive dissonance. They always have the burden of proof since atheists cannot make an argument from ignorance, while Christians keep on making them.

Christians are just like atheists: they disbelieve in the majority of deities in the world. We only go one further, since we like reality(tm). Why? Because Christians are indoctrinated and brainwashed people, with gullibility thrown in for good measure! Religion has been used for centuries to oppress people! The Catholic Church started the crusades, and all Christians who try to distance themselves from them with arguments like "The Catholic Church is not Christian since XYZ" are making no true scotsman arguments! No true rational person will think that theological differences would divide religious groups!

The Bible is evil, and if you disagree with me you must know less than me, even though you"re supposed to know more! I"ve learned more about the Bible through a few snippets than any Christian would want to learn! The Bible states that we should stone homosexuals, adulterers, witches, people who use ouija boards, etc. to death! It also says "eye for an eye"! The typical Christian response is probably going to be "blah blah blah Old Covenant New Covenant blah blah blah I am an ignorant sheep blah", but Jesus says that the Old Testament laws have not been abolished! I don"t care about the "context" of the verses because "context" is just a flimsy justification. The Bible also describes a genocide of Egyptian children! It also teaches transferable responsibility! God dying for people so that He can forgive them, becoming an ultimate sacrifice more effective than any lamb, is definitely wrong since I say so and what I say is right!

Christianity copied from pagan religions, such as Mithras and Horus! I don"t care about how different they (supposedly) are from the NT, (see pathetic "refutation" here: http://www.gotquestions.org...)
this proves something!

I have also discovered another pagan myth Christianity also copied from! It"s the myth of Xubuntu!

*Xubuntu was born of the Greek deity Thunar Mary, it was a virgin birth
*When Xubuntu was born, three wise men
*He was baptised by Cinnamon the Baptiser
*He had 12 deciples
*He was crucified
*He was resurrected

I have made many parodies of Cretionism, and they were mistaken for the real thing! Creationism is just like a bowl of coleslaw, except poeslaw instead.












Did you notice it?

Did you notice that almost everything in this thread was complete nonsense, and that this post is a parody of atheist arguments?

you title your post Christians are ignorant and then say no offense is intended? LOL.

Sounds very UN-intelligent to me. I stopped reading your sorry and uninformed post after you claimed that atheists are smarter. Which is a lit. I know, I've been both.

Attacking and mocking is what your good at. You also dont sound particularly bright. And certainly not well informed. In other words, you fit in great here with most of the atheists. They worship the wrong God, that's all. And that's gonna bite em in the butt some day. doubt me? Ask the real authority: God! Pray to Him tonight and tell me what He says to you about your post. Read your bible. God Bless.

http://www.randalolson.com...
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 10:35:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Very good post. It needed to be done.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2015 11:57:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 10:20:33 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Dear Christians, this is not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I am just trying to open your mind so that you can embrace the truth, this time without a snarky trademark sign. However, in order to do that, you need to see that you have been indoctrinated since birth by your Christian parents, and that you must open your mind and embrace reality. The truth is, you're just believing in Christianity because you're insecure.

And in order to stop being insecure, you need to understand that you are wrong and that the truth has a liberal bias. In other words, my beliefs are right.

First of all, not to be offensive, but studies have shown that atheists are more intelligent than Christians. Statistics show that there are less atheists in jail than Christians, and that the happiest nations are the most secular nations. This should discredit Christianity to some extent: Christianity is wrong, since statistics show its believers to be unintelligent.

Maybe that lack of intelligence is why Christians believe in ridiculous things. Christians push the burden of proof to atheists all the time, and make up drivel due to their cognitive dissonance. They always have the burden of proof since atheists cannot make an argument from ignorance, while Christians keep on making them.

Christians are just like atheists: they disbelieve in the majority of deities in the world. We only go one further, since we like reality(tm). Why? Because Christians are indoctrinated and brainwashed people, with gullibility thrown in for good measure! Religion has been used for centuries to oppress people! The Catholic Church started the crusades, and all Christians who try to distance themselves from them with arguments like "The Catholic Church is not Christian since XYZ" are making no true scotsman arguments! No true rational person will think that theological differences would divide religious groups!

The Bible is evil, and if you disagree with me you must know less than me, even though you"re supposed to know more! I"ve learned more about the Bible through a few snippets than any Christian would want to learn! The Bible states that we should stone homosexuals, adulterers, witches, people who use ouija boards, etc. to death! It also says "eye for an eye"! The typical Christian response is probably going to be "blah blah blah Old Covenant New Covenant blah blah blah I am an ignorant sheep blah", but Jesus says that the Old Testament laws have not been abolished! I don"t care about the "context" of the verses because "context" is just a flimsy justification. The Bible also describes a genocide of Egyptian children! It also teaches transferable responsibility! God dying for people so that He can forgive them, becoming an ultimate sacrifice more effective than any lamb, is definitely wrong since I say so and what I say is right!

Christianity copied from pagan religions, such as Mithras and Horus! I don"t care about how different they (supposedly) are from the NT, (see pathetic "refutation" here: http://www.gotquestions.org...)
this proves something!

I have also discovered another pagan myth Christianity also copied from! It"s the myth of Xubuntu!

*Xubuntu was born of the Greek deity Thunar Mary, it was a virgin birth
*When Xubuntu was born, three wise men
*He was baptised by Cinnamon the Baptiser
*He had 12 deciples
*He was crucified
*He was resurrected

I have made many parodies of Cretionism, and they were mistaken for the real thing! Creationism is just like a bowl of coleslaw, except poeslaw instead.












Did you notice it?

Did you notice that almost everything in this thread was complete nonsense, and that this post is a parody of atheist arguments?

you title your post Christians are ignorant and then say no offense is intended? LOL.

Sounds very UN-intelligent to me. I stopped reading your sorry and uninformed post after you claimed that atheists are smarter. Which is a lit. I know, I've been both.

Attacking and mocking is what your good at. You also dont sound particularly bright. And certainly not well informed. In other words, you fit in great here with most of the atheists. They worship the wrong God, that's all. And that's gonna bite em in the butt some day. doubt me? Ask the real authority: God! Pray to Him tonight and tell me what He says to you about your post. Read your bible. God Bless.

http://www.randalolson.com...

Lol! So you believe in a book written thousands of years ago by bronze age people which uses unicorns in similes, and therefore states that the unicorn is real? I learned more about said book than you ever wanted to know about it through contextless verses!

Have you noticed what the last sentence of my last post said?
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 12:32:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 7:49:23 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
Gnosticism is considered a heresy for a reason. A Christian is supposed to be aware of their ignorance. A good Christian is agnostic. Not agnostic about God, there is no doubt about God.

How can I say that there is no doubt about God? The type of understanding you are displaying shows that you yourself are in fact ignorant about what this concept is supposed to represent. God represents the way things are, what is ultimately true, and reality as it truly is. God represents something non-relativistic, and as humans understand things in a relative sense, it is impossible to communicate this with words. Communication is the effective transference of information. How can you effectively transfer what is fundamentally beyond abstraction through abstraction? Do you see what I'm saying? There is unavoidable data corruption.

No, Christianity is very simple. Do you see how I defined God in the previous paragraph? Love God with all your heart soul and mind. Love those around you as if they were yourself, and truly, in a way they are. The faith is about being sincere about what you believe in, and being charitable and loving towards others.

The fact of the matter is, Christianity will look ridiculous if you don't understand it. There is nothing about the way that calls one to throw out reason. Bad theology tells us to lie to ourselves and go along with things we don't believe in. Good theology tells us to be sincere about what we believe in, and that we are justified by our faith, which is sincere belief.

If you call something "crazy", that is like saying, "I have no more to learn from this". When you do this, you put faith in your current understanding, which may not necessarily be correct, and you abandon the scientific mindset when it comes to that particular thing. I am telling you that the message of Christ is not crazy, and that The Truth will set you free.

The Bible says that insects have four legs, and that pi is 3! I don't care about how logical your supposed refutations to my claims are, I is right since reality has an atheistic bias, and therefore you're wrong!

Christians who are blind to the truth usually play with semantics by looking at the problematic verses along with surrounding verses, and also looking at the historical contexts of the verses, in order to make them less problematic. But their wrong since I is right!
:) nac
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2015 1:05:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 11:57:38 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/23/2015 10:20:33 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Dear Christians, this is not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I am just trying to open your mind so that you can embrace the truth, this time without a snarky trademark sign. However, in order to do that, you need to see that you have been indoctrinated since birth by your Christian parents, and that you must open your mind and embrace reality. The truth is, you're just believing in Christianity because you're insecure.

And in order to stop being insecure, you need to understand that you are wrong and that the truth has a liberal bias. In other words, my beliefs are right.

First of all, not to be offensive, but studies have shown that atheists are more intelligent than Christians. Statistics show that there are less atheists in jail than Christians, and that the happiest nations are the most secular nations. This should discredit Christianity to some extent: Christianity is wrong, since statistics show its believers to be unintelligent.

Maybe that lack of intelligence is why Christians believe in ridiculous things. Christians push the burden of proof to atheists all the time, and make up drivel due to their cognitive dissonance. They always have the burden of proof since atheists cannot make an argument from ignorance, while Christians keep on making them.

Christians are just like atheists: they disbelieve in the majority of deities in the world. We only go one further, since we like reality(tm). Why? Because Christians are indoctrinated and brainwashed people, with gullibility thrown in for good measure! Religion has been used for centuries to oppress people! The Catholic Church started the crusades, and all Christians who try to distance themselves from them with arguments like "The Catholic Church is not Christian since XYZ" are making no true scotsman arguments! No true rational person will think that theological differences would divide religious groups!

The Bible is evil, and if you disagree with me you must know less than me, even though you"re supposed to know more! I"ve learned more about the Bible through a few snippets than any Christian would want to learn! The Bible states that we should stone homosexuals, adulterers, witches, people who use ouija boards, etc. to death! It also says "eye for an eye"! The typical Christian response is probably going to be "blah blah blah Old Covenant New Covenant blah blah blah I am an ignorant sheep blah", but Jesus says that the Old Testament laws have not been abolished! I don"t care about the "context" of the verses because "context" is just a flimsy justification. The Bible also describes a genocide of Egyptian children! It also teaches transferable responsibility! God dying for people so that He can forgive them, becoming an ultimate sacrifice more effective than any lamb, is definitely wrong since I say so and what I say is right!

Christianity copied from pagan religions, such as Mithras and Horus! I don"t care about how different they (supposedly) are from the NT, (see pathetic "refutation" here: http://www.gotquestions.org...)
this proves something!

I have also discovered another pagan myth Christianity also copied from! It"s the myth of Xubuntu!

*Xubuntu was born of the Greek deity Thunar Mary, it was a virgin birth
*When Xubuntu was born, three wise men
*He was baptised by Cinnamon the Baptiser
*He had 12 deciples
*He was crucified
*He was resurrected

I have made many parodies of Cretionism, and they were mistaken for the real thing! Creationism is just like a bowl of coleslaw, except poeslaw instead.












Did you notice it?

Did you notice that almost everything in this thread was complete nonsense, and that this post is a parody of atheist arguments?

you title your post Christians are ignorant and then say no offense is intended? LOL.

Sounds very UN-intelligent to me. I stopped reading your sorry and uninformed post after you claimed that atheists are smarter. Which is a lit. I know, I've been both.

Attacking and mocking is what your good at. You also dont sound particularly bright. And certainly not well informed. In other words, you fit in great here with most of the atheists. They worship the wrong God, that's all. And that's gonna bite em in the butt some day. doubt me? Ask the real authority: God! Pray to Him tonight and tell me what He says to you about your post. Read your bible. God Bless.

http://www.randalolson.com...

Lol! So you believe in a book written thousands of years ago by bronze age people which uses unicorns in similes, and therefore states that the unicorn is real? I learned more about said book than you ever wanted to know about it through contextless verses!

Have you noticed what the last sentence of my last post said?

You just proved you may have read the bible but do not understand a lot of it. If you think that using a simile is the same as claiming that the subject of said simile is real. But if you can show me a quote from Jesus or Paul claiming the reality of Unicorns, well Ill stand humbly corrected.
Now, as far as the Bible, listen up: what I believe is that alot of it especially the OT is NOT literal. Im not a Biblical literalist. Nor do I think its written by God. A LOT of the OT was written in metaphor and allagory. A lot of it is Myth. But know that Myths are not always fiction. Sometimes they are a literary vehicle to convey larger, profound Truths that are too Big for common blow by blow words or accounts.
I think the Bible is a compilation of old written scrolls by many people over many decades. I consider much of it literature. I think some of the writers DID know God, were in His Grace, and used the words they knew and examples they had back in their time, 3500 to 2000 years ago more or less.

The exception to this I believe are the words of Jesus of Nazareth. He used parables. And example of how stories or metaphor can be used to convey Profound Truths. Jesus was a man who was Touched by God and His Favorite, Chosen Son. So much so that He had Divine Qualities. God-like capabilities and understanding. His Teachings I think are beyond refute and are perfect. He was as close to God as any man ever has or ever will be. Im not sure about the bodily resurection. Mighta been a Spiritual one. But I DO think some of the miricals the Gospels say He did are real. Maybe not all, but some. I dont for example think He literally walked on water but I think He did sone Spiritual healing.

I believe God chose to show Himself to the Hebrews of that time in the OT. Why? Because it was the perfect time, as they were under Roman rule, the most powerful Nation on the Planet, and they (Hebrews) could use this to spread the Word of God to Global proportions as it is today. The Constantine Vision that made Christianity legal? And soon to be Official and endorsed? All part of the Plan of God beginning with Abraham and Moses and David.
God still shows Himself once in awhile today. Not often. He did to me. Why or whom He chooses? I dont know. I am but one. But I DO know He can Still Touch you and change your life in ways you think are impossible. Sure its a leap of Faith at First for most, but once you do that He will increasingly come into your Life until you have no doubt and wonder why you ever Did!!!

This is what I believe. God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 12:40:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 1:05:00 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/23/2015 11:57:38 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/23/2015 10:20:33 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

you title your post Christians are ignorant and then say no offense is intended? LOL.

Sounds very UN-intelligent to me. I stopped reading your sorry and uninformed post after you claimed that atheists are smarter. Which is a lit. I know, I've been both.

Attacking and mocking is what your good at. You also dont sound particularly bright. And certainly not well informed. In other words, you fit in great here with most of the atheists. They worship the wrong God, that's all. And that's gonna bite em in the butt some day. doubt me? Ask the real authority: God! Pray to Him tonight and tell me what He says to you about your post. Read your bible. God Bless.

http://www.randalolson.com...

Lol! So you believe in a book written thousands of years ago by bronze age people which uses unicorns in similes, and therefore states that the unicorn is real? I learned more about said book than you ever wanted to know about it through contextless verses!

Have you noticed what the last sentence of my last post said?

You just proved you may have read the bible but do not understand a lot of it. If you think that using a simile is the same as claiming that the subject of said simile is real. But if you can show me a quote from Jesus or Paul claiming the reality of Unicorns, well Ill stand humbly corrected.
Now, as far as the Bible, listen up: what I believe is that alot of it especially the OT is NOT literal. Im not a Biblical literalist. Nor do I think its written by God. A LOT of the OT was written in metaphor and allagory. A lot of it is Myth. But know that Myths are not always fiction. Sometimes they are a literary vehicle to convey larger, profound Truths that are too Big for common blow by blow words or accounts.
I think the Bible is a compilation of old written scrolls by many people over many decades. I consider much of it literature. I think some of the writers DID know God, were in His Grace, and used the words they knew and examples they had back in their time, 3500 to 2000 years ago more or less.

The exception to this I believe are the words of Jesus of Nazareth. He used parables. And example of how stories or metaphor can be used to convey Profound Truths. Jesus was a man who was Touched by God and His Favorite, Chosen Son. So much so that He had Divine Qualities. God-like capabilities and understanding. His Teachings I think are beyond refute and are perfect. He was as close to God as any man ever has or ever will be. Im not sure about the bodily resurection. Mighta been a Spiritual one. But I DO think some of the miricals the Gospels say He did are real. Maybe not all, but some. I dont for example think He literally walked on water but I think He did sone Spiritual healing.

I believe God chose to show Himself to the Hebrews of that time in the OT. Why? Because it was the perfect time, as they were under Roman rule, the most powerful Nation on the Planet, and they (Hebrews) could use this to spread the Word of God to Global proportions as it is today. The Constantine Vision that made Christianity legal? And soon to be Official and endorsed? All part of the Plan of God beginning with Abraham and Moses and David.
God still shows Himself once in awhile today. Not often. He did to me. Why or whom He chooses? I dont know. I am but one. But I DO know He can Still Touch you and change your life in ways you think are impossible. Sure its a leap of Faith at First for most, but once you do that He will increasingly come into your Life until you have no doubt and wonder why you ever Did!!!

This is what I believe. God Bless.

Evilbible.com proves you wRONG! The Bible is full of errors and contradictions and it also tells people to stone homosexuals!
:) nac
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:23:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Same poster also making some trollish post on 'fundamentalist' atheists. [http://www.debate.org...]

Trolling for trolling's sake, perhaps.

Boring and unconstructive posts in any case.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:26:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 1:23:42 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Same poster also making some trollish post on 'fundamentalist' atheists. [http://www.debate.org...]

Trolling for trolling's sake, perhaps.

Boring and unconstructive posts in any case.

Are you really just a Christian in disguise? Poe's law does not apply to atheists, you know.
:) nac
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:36:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 1:26:29 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 1:23:42 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Same poster also making some trollish post on 'fundamentalist' atheists. [http://www.debate.org...]

Trolling for trolling's sake, perhaps.

Boring and unconstructive posts in any case.

Are you really just a Christian in disguise? Poe's law does not apply to atheists, you know.

The issue Leugen, is that with very little previous activity here, in two posts you haven't asked a question or proposed a defensible proposition. That's why I found your posts boring and unconstructive.

If you want to discuss something about atheism, what is it?

If you want exchange insults with nontheists, you'll likely find some members who will -- for a while at least -- but what do you mean to achieve by that, beyond damaging good will, community respect and your own reputation?
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 1:41:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 12:40:56 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/24/2015 1:05:00 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/23/2015 11:57:38 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/23/2015 10:20:33 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

you title your post Christians are ignorant and then say no offense is intended? LOL.

Sounds very UN-intelligent to me. I stopped reading your sorry and uninformed post after you claimed that atheists are smarter. Which is a lit. I know, I've been both.

Attacking and mocking is what your good at. You also dont sound particularly bright. And certainly not well informed. In other words, you fit in great here with most of the atheists. They worship the wrong God, that's all. And that's gonna bite em in the butt some day. doubt me? Ask the real authority: God! Pray to Him tonight and tell me what He says to you about your post. Read your bible. God Bless.

http://www.randalolson.com...

Lol! So you believe in a book written thousands of years ago by bronze age people which uses unicorns in similes, and therefore states that the unicorn is real? I learned more about said book than you ever wanted to know about it through contextless verses!

Have you noticed what the last sentence of my last post said?

You just proved you may have read the bible but do not understand a lot of it. If you think that using a simile is the same as claiming that the subject of said simile is real. But if you can show me a quote from Jesus or Paul claiming the reality of Unicorns, well Ill stand humbly corrected.
Now, as far as the Bible, listen up: what I believe is that alot of it especially the OT is NOT literal. Im not a Biblical literalist. Nor do I think its written by God. A LOT of the OT was written in metaphor and allagory. A lot of it is Myth. But know that Myths are not always fiction. Sometimes they are a literary vehicle to convey larger, profound Truths that are too Big for common blow by blow words or accounts.
I think the Bible is a compilation of old written scrolls by many people over many decades. I consider much of it literature. I think some of the writers DID know God, were in His Grace, and used the words they knew and examples they had back in their time, 3500 to 2000 years ago more or less.

The exception to this I believe are the words of Jesus of Nazareth. He used parables. And example of how stories or metaphor can be used to convey Profound Truths. Jesus was a man who was Touched by God and His Favorite, Chosen Son. So much so that He had Divine Qualities. God-like capabilities and understanding. His Teachings I think are beyond refute and are perfect. He was as close to God as any man ever has or ever will be. Im not sure about the bodily resurection. Mighta been a Spiritual one. But I DO think some of the miricals the Gospels say He did are real. Maybe not all, but some. I dont for example think He literally walked on water but I think He did sone Spiritual healing.

I believe God chose to show Himself to the Hebrews of that time in the OT. Why? Because it was the perfect time, as they were under Roman rule, the most powerful Nation on the Planet, and they (Hebrews) could use this to spread the Word of God to Global proportions as it is today. The Constantine Vision that made Christianity legal? And soon to be Official and endorsed? All part of the Plan of God beginning with Abraham and Moses and David.
God still shows Himself once in awhile today. Not often. He did to me. Why or whom He chooses? I dont know. I am but one. But I DO know He can Still Touch you and change your life in ways you think are impossible. Sure its a leap of Faith at First for most, but once you do that He will increasingly come into your Life until you have no doubt and wonder why you ever Did!!!

This is what I believe. God Bless.

Evilbible.com proves you wRONG! The Bible is full of errors and contradictions and it also tells people to stone homosexuals!

evibible.com proves nothing of the sort, and what you mentioned that IT said in your post, about the contradictions in the Bible, have NOTHING to do with the post of mine which you responded to. I was speaking of God and how He wants us, not the Holy Bible, which although much of it is ABOUT God and His Chosen Son, was in fact written by mere men. I used to use your lame argument about Biblical contradictions back in my atheist day too. Though I did it alot better than you. Since I actually showed the contradictions and explained them instead of just blathering about some website written by angry and disillusioned atheists like yourself. LOL

Here's the deal on those Biblical contradictions. (Are ya ready to learn something? Or do you wanna go toddling back to evilbible.com? Good. OK do you really think those hundreds of Scribes and Rabbis and Theologians who compiled the Bible in the first place, out of the original Hebrew papyrus scrolls (the word Bible is from "biblia" which means "little scrolls) didn't notice the contradictions? LOL. Please. Like the ones in the four Gospels of the NT, where it seems nobody can agree even on who found JC's empty tomb? Dude: these guys poured over every single word, for months on end. Of COURSE they say the contradictions. And nowhere's the Good Part, and the part that destroys your claim of the Bible being wrong: IF they were making all this stuff up, then like any good group of fiction writers or liars they would have tweaked all those accounts in the Bible so they agreed with each other!

Ahh..yet, the didn't. Hmm..wonder why? Oh Gee! Ya think because they KNEW full well that the Bible was never meant to be a single Book? But instead shows different ideas and accounts and impressions that the original authors got about their God! So..the very fact that there ARE conflicting accounts in the Bible pretty much PROVES there was no deliberate falsifying. Or you can look at it like this: everyday in our world stuff happens that eyewitnesses see and then relate their stories to others. Usually these accounts don't jibe, they're all a little different. Ask any cop! LOL. But does that mean the event their talkin about did NOT happen? NO it doesn't. Same deal with the Bible.

You should just read it and pray to God for help understanding it instead of yapping about things you know little of, and running to spurious websites that can hardly be considered objective. It would serve you well, my brother.

Oh........God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 2:08:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 1:41:26 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/25/2015 12:40:56 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Evilbible.com proves you wRONG! The Bible is full of errors and contradictions and it also tells people to stone homosexuals!

evibible.com proves nothing of the sort, and what you mentioned that IT said in your post, about the contradictions in the Bible, have NOTHING to do with the post of mine which you responded to.

Augie, in Leugen's profile, Leugen identifies as a protestant Christian, and the OP in this thread has a final line explaining that it's a spoof post.

Apparently, Leugen just believes in entertaining Leugen, doesn't care whose chain is yanked and has no interest in contributing to the exploration and improvement of idea. I don't myself see the OP having anything to say worth responding to substantively, and wouldn't waste my time. :)
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 2:14:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 2:08:55 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 8/25/2015 1:41:26 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/25/2015 12:40:56 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Evilbible.com proves you wRONG! The Bible is full of errors and contradictions and it also tells people to stone homosexuals!

evibible.com proves nothing of the sort, and what you mentioned that IT said in your post, about the contradictions in the Bible, have NOTHING to do with the post of mine which you responded to.

Augie, in Leugen's profile, Leugen identifies as a protestant Christian, and the OP in this thread has a final line explaining that it's a spoof post.

Apparently, Leugen just believes in entertaining Leugen, doesn't care whose chain is yanked and has no interest in contributing to the exploration and improvement of idea. I don't myself see the OP having anything to say worth responding to substantively, and wouldn't waste my time. :)

thanks, doc, I will take your advice, as I usually do! God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 2:22:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Dear Christians, this is not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I am just trying to open your mind so that you can embrace the truth, this time without a snarky trademark sign. However, in order to do that, you need to see that you have been indoctrinated since birth by your Christian parents, and that you must open your mind and embrace reality. The truth is, you're just believing in Christianity because you're insecure.

And in order to stop being insecure, you need to understand that you are wrong and that the truth has a liberal bias. In other words, my beliefs are right.

First of all, not to be offensive, but studies have shown that atheists are more intelligent than Christians. Statistics show that there are less atheists in jail than Christians, and that the happiest nations are the most secular nations. This should discredit Christianity to some extent: Christianity is wrong, since statistics show its believers to be unintelligent.

Maybe that lack of intelligence is why Christians believe in ridiculous things. Christians push the burden of proof to atheists all the time, and make up drivel due to their cognitive dissonance. They always have the burden of proof since atheists cannot make an argument from ignorance, while Christians keep on making them.

Christians are just like atheists: they disbelieve in the majority of deities in the world. We only go one further, since we like reality(tm). Why? Because Christians are indoctrinated and brainwashed people, with gullibility thrown in for good measure! Religion has been used for centuries to oppress people! The Catholic Church started the crusades, and all Christians who try to distance themselves from them with arguments like "The Catholic Church is not Christian since XYZ" are making no true scotsman arguments! No true rational person will think that theological differences would divide religious groups!

The Bible is evil, and if you disagree with me you must know less than me, even though you"re supposed to know more! I"ve learned more about the Bible through a few snippets than any Christian would want to learn! The Bible states that we should stone homosexuals, adulterers, witches, people who use ouija boards, etc. to death! It also says "eye for an eye"! The typical Christian response is probably going to be "blah blah blah Old Covenant New Covenant blah blah blah I am an ignorant sheep blah", but Jesus says that the Old Testament laws have not been abolished! I don"t care about the "context" of the verses because "context" is just a flimsy justification. The Bible also describes a genocide of Egyptian children! It also teaches transferable responsibility! God dying for people so that He can forgive them, becoming an ultimate sacrifice more effective than any lamb, is definitely wrong since I say so and what I say is right!

Christianity copied from pagan religions, such as Mithras and Horus! I don"t care about how different they (supposedly) are from the NT, (see pathetic "refutation" here: http://www.gotquestions.org...)
this proves something!

I have also discovered another pagan myth Christianity also copied from! It"s the myth of Xubuntu!

*Xubuntu was born of the Greek deity Thunar Mary, it was a virgin birth
*When Xubuntu was born, three wise men
*He was baptised by Cinnamon the Baptiser
*He had 12 deciples
*He was crucified
*He was resurrected

I have made many parodies of Cretionism, and they were mistaken for the real thing! Creationism is just like a bowl of coleslaw, except poeslaw instead.












Did you notice it?

Did you notice that almost everything in this thread was complete nonsense, and that this post is a parody of atheist arguments?

Gish gallop 101.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:27:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2015 1:05:00 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/23/2015 11:57:38 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/23/2015 10:20:33 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Dear Christians, this is not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I am just trying to open your mind so that you can embrace the truth, this time without a snarky trademark sign. However, in order to do that, you need to see that you have been indoctrinated since birth by your Christian parents, and that you must open your mind and embrace reality. The truth is, you're just believing in Christianity because you're insecure.

And in order to stop being insecure, you need to understand that you are wrong and that the truth has a liberal bias. In other words, my beliefs are right.

First of all, not to be offensive, but studies have shown that atheists are more intelligent than Christians. Statistics show that there are less atheists in jail than Christians, and that the happiest nations are the most secular nations. This should discredit Christianity to some extent: Christianity is wrong, since statistics show its believers to be unintelligent.

Maybe that lack of intelligence is why Christians believe in ridiculous things. Christians push the burden of proof to atheists all the time, and make up drivel due to their cognitive dissonance. They always have the burden of proof since atheists cannot make an argument from ignorance, while Christians keep on making them.

Christians are just like atheists: they disbelieve in the majority of deities in the world. We only go one further, since we like reality(tm). Why? Because Christians are indoctrinated and brainwashed people, with gullibility thrown in for good measure! Religion has been used for centuries to oppress people! The Catholic Church started the crusades, and all Christians who try to distance themselves from them with arguments like "The Catholic Church is not Christian since XYZ" are making no true scotsman arguments! No true rational person will think that theological differences would divide religious groups!

The Bible is evil, and if you disagree with me you must know less than me, even though you"re supposed to know more! I"ve learned more about the Bible through a few snippets than any Christian would want to learn! The Bible states that we should stone homosexuals, adulterers, witches, people who use ouija boards, etc. to death! It also says "eye for an eye"! The typical Christian response is probably going to be "blah blah blah Old Covenant New Covenant blah blah blah I am an ignorant sheep blah", but Jesus says that the Old Testament laws have not been abolished! I don"t care about the "context" of the verses because "context" is just a flimsy justification. The Bible also describes a genocide of Egyptian children! It also teaches transferable responsibility! God dying for people so that He can forgive them, becoming an ultimate sacrifice more effective than any lamb, is definitely wrong since I say so and what I say is right!

Christianity copied from pagan religions, such as Mithras and Horus! I don"t care about how different they (supposedly) are from the NT, (see pathetic "refutation" here: http://www.gotquestions.org...)
this proves something!

I have also discovered another pagan myth Christianity also copied from! It"s the myth of Xubuntu!

*Xubuntu was born of the Greek deity Thunar Mary, it was a virgin birth
*When Xubuntu was born, three wise men
*He was baptised by Cinnamon the Baptiser
*He had 12 deciples
*He was crucified
*He was resurrected

I have made many parodies of Cretionism, and they were mistaken for the real thing! Creationism is just like a bowl of coleslaw, except poeslaw instead.

Did you notice it?

Did you notice that almost everything in this thread was complete nonsense, and that this post is a parody of atheist arguments?

you title your post Christians are ignorant and then say no offense is intended? LOL.

Sounds very UN-intelligent to me. I stopped reading your sorry and uninformed post after you claimed that atheists are smarter. Which is a lit. I know, I've been both.

Attacking and mocking is what your good at. You also dont sound particularly bright. And certainly not well informed. In other words, you fit in great here with most of the atheists. They worship the wrong God, that's all. And that's gonna bite em in the butt some day. doubt me? Ask the real authority: God! Pray to Him tonight and tell me what He says to you about your post. Read your bible. God Bless.

http://www.randalolson.com...

Lol! So you believe in a book written thousands of years ago by bronze age people which uses unicorns in similes, and therefore states that the unicorn is real? I learned more about said book than you ever wanted to know about it through contextless verses!

Have you noticed what the last sentence of my last post said?

You just proved you may have read the bible but do not understand a lot of it. If you think that using a simile is the same as claiming that the subject of said simile is real. But if you can show me a quote from Jesus or Paul claiming the reality of Unicorns, well Ill stand humbly corrected.
Now, as far as the Bible, listen up: what I believe is that alot of it especially the OT is NOT literal. Im not a Biblical literalist. Nor do I think its written by God. A LOT of the OT was written in metaphor and allagory. A lot of it is Myth. But know that Myths are not always fiction. Sometimes they are a literary vehicle to convey larger, profound Truths that are too Big for common blow by blow words or accounts.
I think the Bible is a compilation of old written scrolls by many people over many decades. I consider much of it literature. I think some of the writers DID know God, were in His Grace, and used the words they knew and examples they had back in their time, 3500 to 2000 years ago more or less.

The exception to this I believe are the words of Jesus of Nazareth. He used parables. And example of how stories or metaphor can be used to convey Profound Truths. Jesus was a man who was Touched by God and His Favorite, Chosen Son. So much so that He had Divine Qualities. God-like capabilities and understanding. His Teachings I think are beyond refute and are perfect. He was as close to God as any man ever has or ever will be. Im not sure about the bodily resurection. Mighta been a Spiritual one. But I DO think some of the miricals the Gospels say He did are real. Maybe not all, but some. I dont for example think He literally walked on water but I think He did sone Spiritual healing.

I believe God chose to show Himself to the Hebrews of that time in the OT. Why? Because it was the perfect time, as they were under Roman rule, the most powerful Nation on the Planet, and they (Hebrews) could use this to spread the Word of God to Global proportions as it is today. The Constantine Vision that made Christianity legal? And soon to be Official and endorsed? All part of the Plan of God beginning with Abraham and Moses and David.
God still shows Himself once in awhile today. Not often. He did to me. Why or whom He chooses? I dont know. I am but one. But I DO know He can Still Touch you and change your life in ways you think are impossible. Sure its a leap of Faith at First for most, but once you do that He will increasingly come into your Life until you have no doubt and wonder why you ever Did!!!


But did you read the last sentence? Nine out of ten Christians never read the latest sentence. It says so in th
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:38:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Last page of the Bible translated by the triple new world edition: and it will come to pass that 9 for every 10 Christians shall never read it the last sentence, and shall perish all whom read not the last sentence. For the last sentence if one reads shall only they find redemption from parody.
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Posts: 293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 3:40:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2015 12:10:56 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Dear Christians, this is not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I am just trying to open your mind so that you can embrace the truth, this time without a snarky trademark sign. However, in order to do that, you need to see that you have been indoctrinated since birth by your Christian parents, and that you must open your mind and embrace reality. The truth is, you're just believing in Christianity because you're insecure.

And in order to stop being insecure, you need to understand that you are wrong and that the truth has a liberal bias. In other words, my beliefs are right.

First of all, not to be offensive, but studies have shown that atheists are more intelligent than Christians. Statistics show that there are less atheists in jail than Christians, and that the happiest nations are the most secular nations. This should discredit Christianity to some extent: Christianity is wrong, since statistics show its believers to be unintelligent.

Maybe that lack of intelligence is why Christians believe in ridiculous things. Christians push the burden of proof to atheists all the time, and make up drivel due to their cognitive dissonance. They always have the burden of proof since atheists cannot make an argument from ignorance, while Christians keep on making them.

Christians are just like atheists: they disbelieve in the majority of deities in the world. We only go one further, since we like reality(tm). Why? Because Christians are indoctrinated and brainwashed people, with gullibility thrown in for good measure! Religion has been used for centuries to oppress people! The Catholic Church started the crusades, and all Christians who try to distance themselves from them with arguments like "The Catholic Church is not Christian since XYZ" are making no true scotsman arguments! No true rational person will think that theological differences would divide religious groups!

The Bible is evil, and if you disagree with me you must know less than me, even though you"re supposed to know more! I"ve learned more about the Bible through a few snippets than any Christian would want to learn! The Bible states that we should stone homosexuals, adulterers, witches, people who use ouija boards, etc. to death! It also says "eye for an eye"! The typical Christian response is probably going to be "blah blah blah Old Covenant New Covenant blah blah blah I am an ignorant sheep blah", but Jesus says that the Old Testament laws have not been abolished! I don"t care about the "context" of the verses because "context" is just a flimsy justification. The Bible also describes a genocide of Egyptian children! It also teaches transferable responsibility! God dying for people so that He can forgive them, becoming an ultimate sacrifice more effective than any lamb, is definitely wrong since I say so and what I say is right!

Christianity copied from pagan religions, such as Mithras and Horus! I don"t care about how different they (supposedly) are from the NT, (see pathetic "refutation" here: http://www.gotquestions.org...)
this proves something!

I have also discovered another pagan myth Christianity also copied from! It"s the myth of Xubuntu!

*Xubuntu was born of the Greek deity Thunar Mary, it was a virgin birth
*When Xubuntu was born, three wise men
*He was baptised by Cinnamon the Baptiser
*He had 12 deciples
*He was crucified
*He was resurrected

I have made many parodies of Cretionism, and they were mistaken for the real thing! Creationism is just like a bowl of coleslaw, except poeslaw instead.












Did you notice it?

Did you notice that almost everything in this thread was complete nonsense, and that this post is a parody of atheist arguments?

Ha! Lol, kudos to you.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 8:15:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2015 2:08:55 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 8/25/2015 1:41:26 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 8/25/2015 12:40:56 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Evilbible.com proves you wRONG! The Bible is full of errors and contradictions and it also tells people to stone homosexuals!

evibible.com proves nothing of the sort, and what you mentioned that IT said in your post, about the contradictions in the Bible, have NOTHING to do with the post of mine which you responded to.

Augie, in Leugen's profile, Leugen identifies as a protestant Christian, and the OP in this thread has a final line explaining that it's a spoof post.

Apparently, Leugen just believes in entertaining Leugen, doesn't care whose chain is yanked and has no interest in contributing to the exploration and improvement of idea. I don't myself see the OP having anything to say worth responding to substantively, and wouldn't waste my time. :)

So you're a Christian right? You must be since you labbel me as a troll, which is a form of ad hominem, and Christians like making ad hominem arguments. Well, do yourself a favor: stop drinking the kool aid and become a freethinker instead, since last time someone drank grape flavoured flavour aid because they believed in the One True Faith (TM), it didn't end well.
:) nac
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 10:17:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/26/2015 8:15:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 2:08:55 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Leugen just believes in entertaining Leugen.
So you're a Christian right? You must be since you labbel me as a troll, which is a form of ad hominem

Leugen, the previous post wasn't an ad-hominem since I wasn't contesting an argument, and wasn't even addressed to you. It was just an adverse comment on your character.

Since you're not posting sincerely and substantively, we have nothing to talk about. If that changes, so will my position.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:32:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/26/2015 10:17:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 8/26/2015 8:15:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 2:08:55 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Leugen just believes in entertaining Leugen.
So you're a Christian right? You must be since you labbel me as a troll, which is a form of ad hominem

Leugen, the previous post wasn't an ad-hominem since I wasn't contesting an argument, and wasn't even addressed to you. It was just an adverse comment on your character.

Since you're not posting sincerely and substantively, we have nothing to talk about. If that changes, so will my position.

Stop trying to force me into believing in the wholly babble!
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:45:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/26/2015 10:17:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 8/26/2015 8:15:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 2:08:55 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Leugen just believes in entertaining Leugen.
So you're a Christian right? You must be since you labbel me as a troll, which is a form of ad hominem

Leugen, the previous post wasn't an ad-hominem since I wasn't contesting an argument, and wasn't even addressed to you. It was just an adverse comment on your character.

Since you're not posting sincerely and substantively, we have nothing to talk about. If that changes, so will my position.

Why dont you show me evidence of Christianity instead of accusing me of being insincere? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The KJV mentions unicorns. Do you think that unicorns exist. Stop drinking the Kool Aid, thinking that Christianity is Reality (TM) and become a freethinker!

"Clearly, YEers are not rational....Any attempt to reason with them, however, is fruitless. One can point out their errors from now until doomsday, but to no avail. " -- The skepdic (http://skepdic.com...)

Fundamentalists have spewed out bigoted hatred for too long. Did you know that Chuck Norris is a fundamentalist.
:) nac
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 4:52:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/26/2015 1:45:26 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/26/2015 10:17:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 8/26/2015 8:15:08 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 8/25/2015 2:08:55 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Leugen just believes in entertaining Leugen.
So you're a Christian right? You must be since you labbel me as a troll, which is a form of ad hominem

Leugen, the previous post wasn't an ad-hominem since I wasn't contesting an argument, and wasn't even addressed to you. It was just an adverse comment on your character.

Since you're not posting sincerely and substantively, we have nothing to talk about. If that changes, so will my position.

Why dont you show me evidence of Christianity instead of accusing me of being insincere?

Nobody in this or any thread is obliged to show you evidence of anything. A substantive conversation is only by consent, and usually that's only given to members viewed as posting in good faith.

Since you're posting disingenuously for your own amusement, few members are likely to take you or your pseudoconversations seriously. Why talk to you when they can have a better conversation elsewhere? There are real Christians having better conversations with real atheists than anyone is presently having with you, and there's more respect in some of those conversations than you presently show for anyone in this thread.

But while you're acting like a 4chan teenager, feel free to read the other threads. If there's something there that sincerely interests you, try treating the topic and members respectfully. You never know what might follow. :)