Jump to topic:

Jewish Christianity

skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 1:01:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Years ago on internet religious talkboards like this forum Pauline Christians would deny those posting Gnostic Christian ideas were "Christian" when one mentioned the fact about there being another strong form of Christianity besides the Roman version, what's called "Pauline Christianity" with Paul's theology central of preaching a Jewish form of dying/resurrection sun god or grain god or god-man Mystery Religion--which is why Pauline Christianity was so readily accepted in the Greco-Roman Mystery Religion dominant Roman Empire--it was familiar form to them--the Jewish Messiah became a Mithra or Osiris type of god-man.

Now most Pauline Christians know there was and still is another form of Christianity that's based on "Knowledge of God" and not blind faith in words written by ancient men about their ideas and their spiritual relationships with God. The idea was that God comes to the individual directly-with no human intercessors necessary in experiences of Gnosis, knowledge of God. No Books, no priesthoods, no gurus, only you and God, one to One. It is the only spiritual authentic way to God consciousness, all others contaminated with other people's ideas not uniquely your own. This is the Gnostic Christian "solitary path" and the one I follow and share information with others about.

I am like the historical Jesus who I believe to be Yeishu ben Pantera, his "story" found only in oblique and negative references in the Talmud. Yeishu was the son of Joseph ben Pantera, a mixed Gentile/Jewish mercenary who stole the heart of Miriam ben Stada who was engaged to a prominent Jewish man. Joseph knocked up Miriam, caused a scandal and they were forced to flee to Egypt where Yeishu was born and raised. Yeishu learned Egyptian magic according to the Talmud commentaries and came back to Judea where he "led many astray". There are too many other points to Yeishu's biography to not think Yeishu and Jesus Christ were the same person.

I am Gentile and Jewish, but with my mother and her mother's side of the family being Jewish I am "Jewish". I am also a follower of Jewish/Gentile Yeishu/Jesus Christ, i.e. a "Jewish Christian". Not "Messianic Jew" as their beliefs are based on Pauline Christian Bible beliefs. My Jewish Christianity is far older in origin, going back to the original way Hebrews worshiped God Most High through their tribal god, Yahweh, as a "Great Angel", i.e. the proto-type of later Jesus Christ representing Yahweh on earth.

Were these early Hebrews, the ones who priests of Judah railed against to get them on board with their monotheistic One God, no partners allowed or you die intolerant totalitarian religious dictatorship, Mosaic Law being the Sharia Law of ISIS mentality Jewish priests, really only presaging later Jewish Christians? I believe so. I believe Christianity is Jewish in origin and Jewish Christianity is just as legitimate a religion of Jews as is Judaism. Judaism Jews don't think so. They act exactly like Pauline Christians used to act claiming there was no other form of Christianity but theirs. But God ended that historical nonsense with the resurrection of the lost Gnostic Gospels. So, What do you think? I
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 3:44:38 PM
At 8/26/2015 1:01:09 PM, skinker wrote:
Years ago on internet religious talkboards like this forum Pauline Christians would deny those posting Gnostic Christian ideas were "Christian" when one mentioned the fact about there being another strong form of Christianity besides the Roman version, what's called "Pauline Christianity" with Paul's theology central of preaching a Jewish form of dying/resurrection sun god or grain god or god-man Mystery Religion--which is why Pauline Christianity was so readily accepted in the Greco-Roman Mystery Religion dominant Roman Empire--it was familiar form to them--the Jewish Messiah became a Mithra or Osiris type of god-man.

Now most Pauline Christians know there was and still is another form of Christianity that's based on "Knowledge of God" and not blind faith in words written by ancient men about their ideas and their spiritual relationships with God. The idea was that God comes to the individual directly-with no human intercessors necessary in experiences of Gnosis, knowledge of God. No Books, no priesthoods, no gurus, only you and God, one to One. It is the only spiritual authentic way to God consciousness, all others contaminated with other people's ideas not uniquely your own. This is the Gnostic Christian "solitary path" and the one I follow and share information with others about.

I am like the historical Jesus who I believe to be Yeishu ben Pantera, his "story" found only in oblique and negative references in the Talmud. Yeishu was the son of Joseph ben Pantera, a mixed Gentile/Jewish mercenary who stole the heart of Miriam ben Stada who was engaged to a prominent Jewish man. Joseph knocked up Miriam, caused a scandal and they were forced to flee to Egypt where Yeishu was born and raised. Yeishu learned Egyptian magic according to the Talmud commentaries and came back to Judea where he "led many astray". There are too many other points to Yeishu's biography to not think Yeishu and Jesus Christ were the same person.

I am Gentile and Jewish, but with my mother and her mother's side of the family being Jewish I am "Jewish". I am also a follower of Jewish/Gentile Yeishu/Jesus Christ, i.e. a "Jewish Christian". Not "Messianic Jew" as their beliefs are based on Pauline Christian Bible beliefs. My Jewish Christianity is far older in origin, going back to the original way Hebrews worshiped God Most High through their tribal god, Yahweh, as a "Great Angel", i.e. the proto-type of later Jesus Christ representing Yahweh on earth.

Were these early Hebrews, the ones who priests of Judah railed against to get them on board with their monotheistic One God, no partners allowed or you die intolerant totalitarian religious dictatorship, Mosaic Law being the Sharia Law of ISIS mentality Jewish priests, really only presaging later Jewish Christians? I believe so. I believe Christianity is Jewish in origin and Jewish Christianity is just as legitimate a religion of Jews as is Judaism. Judaism Jews don't think so. They act exactly like Pauline Christians used to act claiming there was no other form of Christianity but theirs. But God ended that historical nonsense with the resurrection of the lost Gnostic Gospels. So, What do you think? I

Your nationality is not determined by your mother's bloodline, that's not Biblical. Your pedigree is determined by your father, you are what your father is.

Numbers 1:18 And they assembled all the Congregation together on the first day of the second moneth, and they declared their pedegrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeres old and vpward by their polle.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 11:03:48 PM
No, Jewish identity is determined matrilineally, through the mother which is smarter than running lineage through the fathers who are notorious for philandering and thus polluting family lines. Gentiles get Jewish religious beliefs wrong quite often..
harvester
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 11:39:41 PM

Were these early Hebrews, the ones who priests of Judah railed against to get them on board with their monotheistic One God, no partners allowed or you die intolerant totalitarian religious dictatorship, Mosaic Law being the Sharia Law of ISIS mentality Jewish priests, really only presaging later Jewish Christians? I believe so. I believe Christianity is Jewish in origin and Jewish Christianity is just as legitimate a religion of Jews as is Judaism. Judaism Jews don't think so. They act exactly like Pauline Christians used to act claiming there was no other form of Christianity but theirs. But God ended that historical nonsense with the resurrection of the lost Gnostic Gospels. So, What do you think?

If you put your trust in written words, you won't be able to trust the voice of the Lord when it is spoken to you. Thank God that Abraham and Moses didn't have written words to be deceived by when they heard the Gospel for the first time.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 1:07:03 AM
At 8/26/2015 11:39:41 PM, harvester wrote:

Were these early Hebrews, the ones who priests of Judah railed against to get them on board with their monotheistic One God, no partners allowed or you die intolerant totalitarian religious dictatorship, Mosaic Law being the Sharia Law of ISIS mentality Jewish priests, really only presaging later Jewish Christians? I believe so. I believe Christianity is Jewish in origin and Jewish Christianity is just as legitimate a religion of Jews as is Judaism. Judaism Jews don't think so. They act exactly like Pauline Christians used to act claiming there was no other form of Christianity but theirs. But God ended that historical nonsense with the resurrection of the lost Gnostic Gospels. So, What do you think?

If you put your trust in written words, you won't be able to trust the voice of the Lord when it is spoken to you. Thank God that Abraham and Moses didn't have written words to be deceived by when they heard the Gospel for the first time.

I see the clown is back.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 3:37:06 AM
At 8/26/2015 11:03:48 PM, skinker wrote:
No, Jewish identity is determined matrilineally, through the mother which is smarter than running lineage through the fathers who are notorious for philandering and thus polluting family lines. Gentiles get Jewish religious beliefs wrong quite often..

Can you prove this with Scripture???
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 11:46:03 AM
At 8/27/2015 3:37:06 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

From Wikipedia:

"Halakha (/h;3;H0;G2;l;6;H0;xə/;[1] Hebrew: הֲלָכָה, Sephardic: [halaG2;`7;a]; also transliterated as halacha, halachah or halocho) (Ashkenazic: [haG2;lo`7;o]) is the collective body of Jewish religious laws derived from the Written and Oral Torah. It includes the 613 mitzvot ("commandments"), subsequent talmudic and rabbinic law and the customs and traditions compiled in the Shulchan Aruch (literally "Set Table", but more commonly known as the "Code of Jewish Law").

Judaism classically draws no distinction in its laws between religious and non-religious life; Jewish religious tradition does not distinguish clearly between religious, national, racial, or ethnic identities.[2] Halakha guides not only religious practices and beliefs, but numerous aspects of day-to-day life. Halakha is often translated as "Jewish Law", although a more literal translation might be "the path" or "the way of walking". The word derives from the root that means to go or to walk."

From your moniker I would assume you are another Gentile Bible idol worshiper who thinks God lives in the words of the Bible. I could be wrong but if not I suggest you learn from history of the Scopes Monkey Trial what happens when Bible thumper beliefs meet science facts. Fact is, science has debunked all of the Old Testament stories as myths fabricated for political reasons by ancient priests of Judah. God has used the Bible for God's Plan but it isn't through the surface words of Judah priests first and then Roman Gentile priesthood scriptures later because God knew beforehand that men would screw things up. So the Bible and Judaism and Pauline Christianity are religious pack horses to get the real spiritual goods to our times where they could be understood and acted upon. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity because Judah priests and rabbis following them do not know the origin of the Tauret (Arabic for "Torah", Arabic being closer to Aramaic and ancient Egyptian than Hebrew) in ancient Egyptian Taurowet theology. There has been a Jewish/Gentile Messianic relationship going on for a very long time that Judah priests, jealous and intolerant, covered over just as they did the early way Hebrews worshiped God Most High through Yahweh as a Great Angel.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 4:12:11 PM
At 8/27/2015 11:46:03 AM, skinker wrote:
At 8/27/2015 3:37:06 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

From Wikipedia:

"Halakha (/h;3;H0;G2;l;6;H0;xə/;[1] Hebrew: הֲלָכָה, Sephardic: [halaG2;`7;a]; also transliterated as halacha, halachah or halocho) (Ashkenazic: [haG2;lo`7;o]) is the collective body of Jewish religious laws derived from the Written and Oral Torah. It includes the 613 mitzvot ("commandments"), subsequent talmudic and rabbinic law and the customs and traditions compiled in the Shulchan Aruch (literally "Set Table", but more commonly known as the "Code of Jewish Law").

Judaism classically draws no distinction in its laws between religious and non-religious life; Jewish religious tradition does not distinguish clearly between religious, national, racial, or ethnic identities.[2] Halakha guides not only religious practices and beliefs, but numerous aspects of day-to-day life. Halakha is often translated as "Jewish Law", although a more literal translation might be "the path" or "the way of walking". The word derives from the root that means to go or to walk."

From your moniker I would assume you are another Gentile Bible idol worshiper who thinks God lives in the words of the Bible. I could be wrong but if not I suggest you learn from history of the Scopes Monkey Trial what happens when Bible thumper beliefs meet science facts. Fact is, science has debunked all of the Old Testament stories as myths fabricated for political reasons by ancient priests of Judah. God has used the Bible for God's Plan but it isn't through the surface words of Judah priests first and then Roman Gentile priesthood scriptures later because God knew beforehand that men would screw things up. So the Bible and Judaism and Pauline Christianity are religious pack horses to get the real spiritual goods to our times where they could be understood and acted upon. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity because Judah priests and rabbis following them do not know the origin of the Tauret (Arabic for "Torah", Arabic being closer to Aramaic and ancient Egyptian than Hebrew) in ancient Egyptian Taurowet theology. There has been a Jewish/Gentile Messianic relationship going on for a very long time that Judah priests, jealous and intolerant, covered over just as they did the early way Hebrews worshiped God Most High through Yahweh as a Great Angel.

Out of all that information, I did not see one Scripture, which makes your claim false. If you cannot show me a Scripture that says the pedigree is determined by the mother, then you are lying. Jew-ish Christianity has nothing to do with the Bible; it's simply another religion with different beliefs created by man.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 7:14:16 AM
The Bible is fiction, dude. I know you Bible thumpers think God lives in the Bible but it's not true. You look for some AUTHORITY to tell you how to think and believe and think you've found such an AUTHORITY in the paper and ink product of ancient priests and scribes. But you've only found a false security blanket that's been sucked to pieces and is falling apart. Armageddon came already and destroyed the Bible's credibility for anyone who values historical truth over religious fabrications.

How did Armageddon arrive and Christians never seeing it? Because they refused to look like you do, look at God's agents of the Apocalypse, the Four Horsemen, three Israeli historical science men and one prophesy bearer, and with them the writers of the Bible are exposed as liars telling fables in place of real historical facts.

Israeli archaeological findings at Megiddo, the best site for studying the ancient peoples of Canaan/Palestine, show that the Hebrew writers of the Bible did not even exist until 700 B.C. making all their tales of earlier "Hebrews" just cock-n-bull stories which is why archaeologists can't find any serious traces of so-called ancient Hebrew civilization like Solomon's Temple. The Holy Land is the world's most historical scrutinized piece of ground and no one's found any real traces of Solomon's Temple. Why is that? And the movement of over a million Israelites from Egypt to Canaan leaving no archeological traces?

No, this Jewish Christian who's Christian beliefs are Celestial Torah derived and not Bible Scripture founded, doesn't view the Bible as anything more than the opinions of ancient and usually quite ignorant prejudiced, intolerant and prone to violence men.

God used the Abrahamic religions as religious pack horses to get the spiritual goods to our times where once again the essential Celestial Torah astrological key information has been recovered within the Bible itself, God wisely embedding it in Bible stories and main personages knowing the day would come when Scripture's surface words would fail as they have.

There is a spiritual divide happening now with those on the Old Age Piscean side of the Aquariana Divide unable to part with their traditions even though God's essentially destroyed them as credible spiritual foundation--you cannot derive spiritual authority from believing in man-made religious myths taken as real events when they never happened. Men fool themselves all the time with blind faith "True Believer" obsession but it's no help for real spiritual consciousness of God.

The Bible is a book. In the library God has many books and each one, from the childrens section to the phone books are the "Word of God".
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 3:27:18 PM
At 8/28/2015 7:14:16 AM, skinker wrote:
The Bible is fiction, dude. I know you Bible thumpers think God lives in the Bible but it's not true. You look for some AUTHORITY to tell you how to think and believe and think you've found such an AUTHORITY in the paper and ink product of ancient priests and scribes. But you've only found a false security blanket that's been sucked to pieces and is falling apart. Armageddon came already and destroyed the Bible's credibility for anyone who values historical truth over religious fabrications.

How did Armageddon arrive and Christians never seeing it? Because they refused to look like you do, look at God's agents of the Apocalypse, the Four Horsemen, three Israeli historical science men and one prophesy bearer, and with them the writers of the Bible are exposed as liars telling fables in place of real historical facts.

Israeli archaeological findings at Megiddo, the best site for studying the ancient peoples of Canaan/Palestine, show that the Hebrew writers of the Bible did not even exist until 700 B.C. making all their tales of earlier "Hebrews" just cock-n-bull stories which is why archaeologists can't find any serious traces of so-called ancient Hebrew civilization like Solomon's Temple. The Holy Land is the world's most historical scrutinized piece of ground and no one's found any real traces of Solomon's Temple. Why is that? And the movement of over a million Israelites from Egypt to Canaan leaving no archeological traces?

No, this Jewish Christian who's Christian beliefs are Celestial Torah derived and not Bible Scripture founded, doesn't view the Bible as anything more than the opinions of ancient and usually quite ignorant prejudiced, intolerant and prone to violence men.

God used the Abrahamic religions as religious pack horses to get the spiritual goods to our times where once again the essential Celestial Torah astrological key information has been recovered within the Bible itself, God wisely embedding it in Bible stories and main personages knowing the day would come when Scripture's surface words would fail as they have.

There is a spiritual divide happening now with those on the Old Age Piscean side of the Aquariana Divide unable to part with their traditions even though God's essentially destroyed them as credible spiritual foundation--you cannot derive spiritual authority from believing in man-made religious myths taken as real events when they never happened. Men fool themselves all the time with blind faith "True Believer" obsession but it's no help for real spiritual consciousness of God.

The Bible is a book. In the library God has many books and each one, from the childrens section to the phone books are the "Word of God".

The Bible is the word of God. It is the instructional, historical and law book of the real Israelites.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Proue all things; hold fast that which is good.

You cannot prove anything at all with Scripture, instead you listen to the sayings of man, which go against the Scripture. So if you want to say you are what your mother is, you better be able to find that in Scripture because I'm going to be exposing all the lies on this forum that "Christianity" and Islam teach.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 4:23:25 PM
At 8/28/2015 3:27:18 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

The Bible is the word of God. It is the instructional, historical and law book of the real Israelites.

You cannot prove anything at all with Scripture, instead you listen to the sayings of man, which go against the Scripture. So if you want to say you are what your mother is, you better be able to find that in Scripture because I'm going to be exposing all the lies on this forum that "Christianity" and Islam teach.

The underlined/bold are one and the same.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 4:30:41 PM
At 8/28/2015 4:23:25 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Exactly, THE SAYINGS OF MAN. Did man say the Bible or write the Bible? Man wrote the Bible right, just like your science books, which were written by men. So are you ever going to at least try to debunk my proof of the Bible being true? I'm guessing not, since you don't know history LOL. Do us all a favor and take your atheist religion, with all the guesstimated statements else where.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 4:40:14 PM
At 8/28/2015 4:30:41 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 8/28/2015 4:23:25 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Exactly, THE SAYINGS OF MAN. Did man say the Bible or write the Bible? Man wrote the Bible right

Yes, ignorant goat herders who knew nothing of the world around them, who were steeped heavily in myth and superstition, who most likely had serious mental disorders that have been identified with modern science.

just like your science books, which were written by men.

Yes, well educated men AND women who spend their lives in endless pursuit of knowledge and understanding of the world around us, heavily steeped in facts and evidence, who most likely identified the mental disorders of those ancient goat herders.

So are you ever going to at least try to debunk my proof of the Bible being true?

Since, you can't prove any of it is true, there's no reason to do that. You fail from the get go.

I'm guessing not, since you don't know history LOL.

I'm guessing you have a very warped version of history. You often rant about it.

Do us all a favor and take your atheist religion, with all the guesstimated statements else where.

No. Eat my shorts.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 5:00:07 PM
At 8/28/2015 4:40:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, ignorant goat herders who knew nothing of the world around them, who were steeped heavily in myth and superstition, who most likely had serious mental disorders that have been identified with modern science.

Like atheists LMAO. This is a great definition for an atheists, such as yourself LOL.

Yes, well educated men AND women who spend their lives in endless pursuit of knowledge and understanding of the world around us, heavily steeped in facts and evidence, who most likely identified the mental disorders of those ancient goat herders.

And that's why atheists are ignorant. The Bible is not credible because it was written by man but sciences books which are written by man are credible LOL, you remind me of MCB, both of you are delusional LOL. Can you show me one scripture in the Bible that makes it a "fairy tale"?

Since, you can't prove any of it is true, there's no reason to do that. You fail from the get go.

Well then that shows how knowledgeable atheists really are LMAO.

I'm guessing you have a very warped version of history. You often rant about it.

I'm guessing you were born retarded, some mental disorder maybe? You have provided no evidence to debunk what I said, therefore, it's truth, otherwise, you'd give evidence arguing that I am incorrect. So thank you for showing me that you have no knowledge of history! LOL.

No. Eat my shorts.

All in all, you know nothing of the world around you; you don't see terrorism, war, homosexuality, murder, theft, rape, you don't acknowledge slavery existed, still does, famine, poverty, drought, basically, you don't acknowledge anything going on in the world today, which means you know nothing of the world around you. You have fun being lost and confused in your guesstimations LMAO.

Another atheist bites the dust! I think you should learn the truth about reality because it's not all roses and rainbows as you idiots see it.

Good bye now.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 5:30:23 PM
At 8/28/2015 5:00:07 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Like atheists LMAO. This is a great definition for an atheists, such as yourself LOL.

And that's why atheists are ignorant. The Bible is not credible because it was written by man but sciences books which are written by man are credible LOL, you remind me of MCB, both of you are delusional LOL. Can you show me one scripture in the Bible that makes it a "fairy tale"?

I'm guessing you were born retarded, some mental disorder maybe?

If that were true, I would have a valid reason for being really stupid, what's your excuse?

You have provided no evidence to debunk what I said, therefore, it's truth, otherwise, you'd give evidence arguing that I am incorrect. So thank you for showing me that you have no knowledge of history! LOL.

No. Eat my shorts.

All in all, you know nothing of the world around you; you don't see terrorism, war, homosexuality, murder, theft, rape, you don't acknowledge slavery existed, still does, famine, poverty, drought, basically, you don't acknowledge anything going on in the world today, which means you know nothing of the world around you.

I can acknowledge them if they occur, I'm just no obsessed and paranoid about them as you are.

You have fun being lost and confused in your guesstimations LMAO.

Another atheist bites the dust! I think you should learn the truth about reality because it's not all roses and rainbows as you idiots see it.

Yet, you have lost touch with reality.

Good bye now.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 5:56:06 PM
At 8/28/2015 5:30:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/28/2015 5:00:07 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

I'm guessing you were born retarded, some mental disorder maybe?

If that were true, I would have a valid reason for being really stupid, what's your excuse?

You have provided no evidence to debunk what I said, therefore, it's truth, otherwise, you'd give evidence arguing that I am incorrect. So thank you for showing me that you have no knowledge of history! LOL.

No. Eat my shorts.

All in all, you know nothing of the world around you; you don't see terrorism, war, homosexuality, murder, theft, rape, you don't acknowledge slavery existed, still does, famine, poverty, drought, basically, you don't acknowledge anything going on in the world today, which means you know nothing of the world around you.

I can acknowledge them if they occur, I'm just no obsessed and paranoid about them as you are.

You have fun being lost and confused in your guesstimations LMAO.

Yet, you have lost touch with reality.

Good bye now.

"What YOU just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard." -James Downey from Billy Maddison.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 8:32:11 PM
Bible thumpers who didn't learn anything from the Scopes Monkey Trial aren't worthy of response. We don't need more ignorant fundies running loose with their crazy ideas that cause religious wars. I mean when fundie Bible thumping Christians believe the same way about evolution as do fundie Muhammadans, then we know it's useless trying to debate rationally with such ignorant people who bow down to paper and ink idols and Group Mind Think instead of finding God on their own merits without piggy-backing on the religious beliefs of others.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 3:26:13 AM
At 8/28/2015 8:32:11 PM, skinker wrote:
Bible thumpers who didn't learn anything from the Scopes Monkey Trial aren't worthy of response. We don't need more ignorant fundies running loose with their crazy ideas that cause religious wars. I mean when fundie Bible thumping Christians believe the same way about evolution as do fundie Muhammadans, then we know it's useless trying to debate rationally with such ignorant people who bow down to paper and ink idols and Group Mind Think instead of finding God on their own merits without piggy-backing on the religious beliefs of others.

"What YOU just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard." -James Downey from Billy Maddison.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 9:00:45 PM
For believers in God seeking religious guidance that won't fail you, I do urge selecting Celestial Torah Christianity. The Abrahamic beliefs are in their End Times now, the head has been cut off, the Bible exposed as a collection of Jewish myths of origin and without historical truth--which is why no one can find any of the major Bible story artifacts, they were only stories to begin with. Yet people are killed every day now over Bible stories being used as foundation for religious wars.

Having no organized religion to defend, no priesthood overseers, no country owning, no one at all able to claim ownership of the sky where God has placed the Celestial Torah information, it is still pure of man-made influence on religious beliefs. I teach it as one sharing good information I received from God. There really is no compulsion in this religious belief way to believe or face punishment except that disbelief continues the killing ways of the Old Age religions long past their expiration date.