Jump to topic:

Dear Christians/Atheists

tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 9:28:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I spend a fair amount of time on YouTube watching some videos on religion. Whether that be videos with a slant towards theism or videos with a slant towards atheist. However, I thought it would be entertaining to display some of the comments I have read recently in various videos on YouTube. Profanity is censored. Enjoy.

----------------------Dear Christians-------------------------------

"Christians are dipsh**s who cannot dissern reality from fantasy. You see them arguing defending their known fairy tale."

"You are f**king stupid. God is not real."

"I can't wait until the day people see Christianity and other religions like we see Greek and Norse mythology now."

"Basically, Christians worship a tyrannical robot."

"I can't wait until America stops being so religious. Science>religion"

"Why are so many Christians so unwilling to believe anything outside of their religion? 'Oh, you have actual proof and evidence? WELL ITS NOT IN THE BIBLE SO F**K YOU'"

"Religion is like crack. If you give it to kids early enough, they'll get hooked on it. And that sh*t will f**k you up for life."

"Did you hear about CostCo labeling the holy bible as fiction? The customers got so butthurt from the truth. Lmao"

"Pretty sick of Christians, Muslims,Religous Cults, as far as Buddhists, not so sick of or Amish, let em be, they have a good lifestyle though a wacky religous beliefs. Unlike other Religous they don't mess with all the rest of us. If the other Religions could be like Amish and just mind their own d**n business I wouldn't have a problem with Religion."

"You know if more intelligent Christians gave a damn to debate then maybe it might lead to intellectual debate rather than one sided s**t storms."
Reply: "'Intelligent Christian' hahahahahahaha Good one pal."

"Smart and hot? That's pretty rare. Also, religion is stupid. Don't make it out not to be. There are tons of holes all inside the Bible. It's incredible how people will appeal to popular belief rather than a logical process." (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"Christians are so f**k dumb that my mind hurts when I listen them."

"Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Abel.... What happened next? Did they f**k their mother and humanity was born from insest?"

"i support the lgbt .... hey christians and muslims .....COME AT ME BRAH !!!!!!"

"Debating with creationists is like playing chess with a pigeon, not matter what logical move you make, they will knock over the pieces, s**t on the board and strut around like they won."

"Arguing with a theist is like arguing with a pigeon, remember that rational people, and save yourself a lot of wasted time."

"Why do faithtards demand evidence for nonbelief but don't require evidence for belief?"

"Whenever I watch videos like this I like to think about people in the future laughing at people who dedicated their entire life to an imaginary man in the sky. Man what I would do to be living in a time where religion didn't exist."

"Religion is just f**king brainwashing....."

"Christians lost their best argument for belief when they lost the right to burn people at the stake."

"there are no f**king gods kids, get over it ... when you have proof you can sit at the adult table ..."

"Ok religious people, your trolling has been going on for 2,000 years now, maybe it's time for you to find a new gimmick?"

"Poor, crazy religeous nutcases. Glad I don't live in delusions like them. D**n. Christians, Muslims, Jews, whatever; all groups of totalitarian barbarians willing to slaughter untold millions who don't think like them. The ultimate in mental illness."

"It is painfully ilogical to listen to christians argue."

"We should give Christians their own country so they well leave everybody alone. And because they lack a basic understanding of science and they will revert back to the dark age and eventually die out."

"I wish I could have born on the day that the last religious person either dies or cured of retardation. Imagine how enlightened humanity will be at that point. Sadly we won't even live long enough to see that day."

"Oh Kent...you stupid, silly, twisted a**hole. I'm not a violent or hateful person but if Kent were hit by a truck or an airplane I would have to smile. We don't require this brand of human dragging or intelligence levels down." (in reference to Kent Hovind)

"religion is up there with alzheimer's and schizophrenia for the award of most tragic and disgusting mental condition. but like every other disease, we will eventually find a cure."

----------------------Dear Atheists-------------------------------

"athiest are dumb stupid and unintellegent they also ignorant and arragont and think they are better than you.also athiest lie because they have no concept of rules i like how they call religion fariytales when aithest themselves make up fariytales. they are dumb and they dont know it to them things exist only if you can see it otherwise they dont exist. you know what dumber than an athiest? thats right an white athiest."

"Youre a disgraceful spermbank. Talking about peace when deep down, when youre sucking on another random d**k, you know that your life is all about that... Sucking d**k. But you cant stomach the fact that muslim girls live in harmony in their pure happy lives with loving family when you are there putting on fake smiles and hitting yourself with the next guys d**k. Disgraceful slut costume that is you" (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"Allah will never forgive u"

"I don't even try to change you....... you have no hope. I just wanna tell you how ugly you are inside and out. And how fake you are." (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"I would suggest praying for her at a very far distance because she is scary crazy." (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"You are so intelegent, and your knowledge will take you to hell, faith is not based on world knowledge, but evidence in a spiritual nature . Sad for you. God loves you too but since you want to Demi him, he has to send you to hell."

Feel free to add any that you find as well!
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 10:09:57 PM
Ask an Atheist about God and you'll get laughed at, but ask these rare breeds about the existence of UFO's and aliens, and most definitely they'll say this is a factual phenomenon. It's like they can't see the big picture as blurry as it be, but there's certainly a relationship here.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 11:03:54 PM
At 8/30/2015 9:28:09 PM, tstor wrote:
So I spend a fair amount of time on YouTube watching some videos on religion. Whether that be videos with a slant towards theism or videos with a slant towards atheist. However, I thought it would be entertaining to display some of the comments I have read recently in various videos on YouTube. Profanity is censored. Enjoy.

"Christians are dipsh**s who cannot dissern reality from fantasy. You see them arguing defending their known fairy tale."

"I can't wait until the day people see Christianity and other religions like we see Greek and Norse mythology now."

"Why are so many Christians so unwilling to believe anything outside of their religion? 'Oh, you have actual proof and evidence? WELL ITS NOT IN THE BIBLE SO F**K YOU'"

"Religion is like crack. If you give it to kids early enough, they'll get hooked on it. And that sh*t will f**k you up for life."

"Did you hear about CostCo labeling the holy bible as fiction? The customers got so butthurt from the truth. Lmao"

"Pretty sick of Christians, Muslims,Religous Cults, as far as Buddhists, not so sick of or Amish, let em be, they have a good lifestyle though a wacky religous beliefs. Unlike other Religous they don't mess with all the rest of us. If the other Religions could be like Amish and just mind their own d**n business I wouldn't have a problem with Religion."

"You know if more intelligent Christians gave a damn to debate then maybe it might lead to intellectual debate rather than one sided s**t storms."

"Smart and hot? That's pretty rare. Also, religion is stupid. Don't make it out not to be. There are tons of holes all inside the Bible. It's incredible how people will appeal to popular belief rather than a logical process." (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Abel.... What happened next? Did they f**k their mother and humanity was born from insest?"

"i support the lgbt .... hey christians and muslims .....COME AT ME BRAH !!!!!!"

"Debating with creationists is like playing chess with a pigeon, not matter what logical move you make, they will knock over the pieces, s**t on the board and strut around like they won."

"Arguing with a theist is like arguing with a pigeon, remember that rational people, and save yourself a lot of wasted time."

"Why do faithtards demand evidence for nonbelief but don't require evidence for belief?"

"Whenever I watch videos like this I like to think about people in the future laughing at people who dedicated their entire life to an imaginary man in the sky. Man what I would do to be living in a time where religion didn't exist."

"Christians lost their best argument for belief when they lost the right to burn people at the stake."

"there are no f**king gods kids, get over it ... when you have proof you can sit at the adult table ..."

"Ok religious people, your trolling has been going on for 2,000 years now, maybe it's time for you to find a new gimmick?"

"Poor, crazy religeous nutcases. Glad I don't live in delusions like them. D**n. Christians, Muslims, Jews, whatever; all groups of totalitarian barbarians willing to slaughter untold millions who don't think like them. The ultimate in mental illness."

"We should give Christians their own country so they well leave everybody alone. And because they lack a basic understanding of science and they will revert back to the dark age and eventually die out."

"I wish I could have born on the day that the last religious person either dies or cured of retardation. Imagine how enlightened humanity will be at that point. Sadly we won't even live long enough to see that day."

"Oh Kent...you stupid, silly, twisted a**hole. I'm not a violent or hateful person but if Kent were hit by a truck or an airplane I would have to smile. We don't require this brand of human dragging or intelligence levels down." (in reference to Kent Hovind)

"religion is up there with alzheimer's and schizophrenia for the award of most tragic and disgusting mental condition. but like every other disease, we will eventually find a cure."

"athiest are dumb stupid and unintellegent they also ignorant and arragont and think they are better than you.also athiest lie because they have no concept of rules i like how they call religion fariytales when aithest themselves make up fariytales. they are dumb and they dont know it to them things exist only if you can see it otherwise they dont exist. you know what dumber than an athiest? thats right an white athiest."

"Youre a disgraceful spermbank. Talking about peace when deep down, when youre sucking on another random d**k, you know that your life is all about that... Sucking d**k. But you cant stomach the fact that muslim girls live in harmony in their pure happy lives with loving family when you are there putting on fake smiles and hitting yourself with the next guys d**k. Disgraceful slut costume that is you" (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"I don't even try to change you....... you have no hope. I just wanna tell you how ugly you are inside and out. And how fake you are." (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"I would suggest praying for her at a very far distance because she is scary crazy." (in reference to Jaclyn Glenn)

"You are so intelegent, and your knowledge will take you to hell, faith is not based on world knowledge, but evidence in a spiritual nature . Sad for you. God loves you too but since you want to Demi him, he has to send you to hell."

Sure. I have one to add.

"Ask an Atheist about God and you'll get laughed at, but ask these rare breeds about the existence of UFO's and aliens, and most definitely they'll say this is a factual phenomenon. It's like they can't see the big picture as blurry as it be, but there's certainly a relationship here."
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 11:08:46 PM
At 8/30/2015 11:03:54 PM, TBR wrote:

Sure. I have one to add.

"Ask an Atheist about God and you'll get laughed at, but ask these rare breeds about the existence of UFO's and aliens, and most definitely they'll say this is a factual phenomenon. It's like they can't see the big picture as blurry as it be, but there's certainly a relationship here."
Good choice.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 11:53:14 PM
At 8/30/2015 11:03:54 PM, TBR wrote:

Sure. I have one to add.

+1

Hand that man a cigar.
the_titan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:05:34 AM

Feel free to add any that you find as well! : :

Atheists and theists don't understand who they are. That's why they swear and curse each other.
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:13:29 AM

Lol, kudos to you.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:17:39 AM
At 8/31/2015 2:05:34 AM, the_titan wrote:

Atheists and theists don't understand who they are. That's why they swear and curse each other.

Holy Brad has spoken.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
the_titan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:52:17 AM
At 8/31/2015 2:17:39 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 8/31/2015 2:05:34 AM, the_titan wrote:

Holy Brad has spoken. : :

Our Father has spoken through a saint named Brad.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:59:36 PM
At 8/30/2015 10:09:57 PM, Serato wrote:
Ask an Atheist about God and you'll get laughed at, but ask these rare breeds about the existence of UFO's and aliens, and most definitely they'll say this is a factual phenomenon. It's like they can't see the big picture as blurry as it be, but there's certainly a relationship here.

Please show your references for such a statement?
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:01:17 PM
At 8/31/2015 2:59:36 PM, dhardage wrote:

Sorry, not reading well today. Apologies.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:17:16 PM
At 8/31/2015 2:59:36 PM, dhardage wrote:

Just ask a few Atheists off the street and see for yourself. What you cannot do is poll the Internet Atheists blundering debate sites such as this one, and for the obvious reason in that they're not entirely genuine, to put things nicely.