Total Posts:123|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Does god punish us on Earth?

Mobutu
Posts: 325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?
the_titan
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:02:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Don't worry about experiencing lust or any other sin. The flesh of this world was made to be killed during this first age. The spirit of man will continue on forever because the spirit isn't of this world. Man will get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth.
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Posts: 293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:31:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

You disobey His Law, you receive punishment as do I. I understand your frustration. Now, you say you are a Christian on your profile so why would you assume that God's punishment extends to heaven?

Heaven is where we are, through death, united to Christ.
Luke 23:43, Ecclesiastes 12:7, Philippians 1:23, Romans 8:23, and there are others.

This life does not promise satisfaction or great outcomes headed your way, and it never will. The entire book(read it sometime) of Ecclesiastes is true to that. This life is death; vanities of vanities, and in it we are dead in sin. Without Christ, you and I lay underneath the condemnation of the law, and under God's wrath. Our life, without saving faith: the belief on Jesus Christ as the one who has sacrificed Himself in our stead for our sakes so that by believing on Him we might be saved, and that not at all by us, but by Him who works in us , has nothing. It is only a life that further justifies our deserving of God's wrath. As you can see, we are sinners.
I have a feeling you may be a questioner of the gospel. If so, what do you not understand about it?
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Posts: 293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:34:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 2:02:50 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Don't worry about experiencing lust or any other sin. The flesh of this world was made to be killed during this first age. The spirit of man will continue on forever because the spirit isn't of this world. Man will get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth.

Sup Brad...
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:09:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 2:02:50 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Don't worry about experiencing lust or any other sin. The flesh of this world was made to be killed during this first age. The spirit of man will continue on forever because the spirit isn't of this world. Man will get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth.

I see you're not dead yet. Only ... what? ... 7 months overdue.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
the_titan
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:26:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 3:09:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2015 2:02:50 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Don't worry about experiencing lust or any other sin. The flesh of this world was made to be killed during this first age. The spirit of man will continue on forever because the spirit isn't of this world. Man will get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth.

I see you're not dead yet. Only ... what? ... 7 months overdue. : :

I'm not 7 months over due. I have no idea when I'll be killed. I've already explained the difference between the flesh and the spirit of God but you can't understand that.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:41:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 3:26:41 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:09:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2015 2:02:50 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Don't worry about experiencing lust or any other sin. The flesh of this world was made to be killed during this first age. The spirit of man will continue on forever because the spirit isn't of this world. Man will get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth.

I see you're not dead yet. Only ... what? ... 7 months overdue. : :

I'm not 7 months over due. I have no idea when I'll be killed. I've already explained the difference between the flesh and the spirit of God but you can't understand that.

I figured you were just lying again when you "explained" it. After all, you were "explaining" it in the same "flesh" in which you lied before.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
the_titan
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:47:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 3:41:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:26:41 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:09:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2015 2:02:50 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Don't worry about experiencing lust or any other sin. The flesh of this world was made to be killed during this first age. The spirit of man will continue on forever because the spirit isn't of this world. Man will get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth.

I see you're not dead yet. Only ... what? ... 7 months overdue. : :

I'm not 7 months over due. I have no idea when I'll be killed. I've already explained the difference between the flesh and the spirit of God but you can't understand that.

I figured you were just lying again when you "explained" it. After all, you were "explaining" it in the same "flesh" in which you lied before. : :

I speak for our Father, Anna. That explanation came directly from His mind.
dee-em
Posts: 6,473
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:10:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

There is no God. You say you lust for things. Wanting things and being impatient with the time taken to acquire them is quite normal for young people. Most young people want instant gratification. Don't put a guilt trip on yourself over normal desires. Patience will come with time. The real question is if your desires are unhealthy or not and whether you act on them. There are no thought crimes except in the ridiculous teachings of the Abrahamic religions.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:46:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 3:47:38 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:41:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:26:41 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:09:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2015 2:02:50 AM, the_titan wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Don't worry about experiencing lust or any other sin. The flesh of this world was made to be killed during this first age. The spirit of man will continue on forever because the spirit isn't of this world. Man will get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth.

I see you're not dead yet. Only ... what? ... 7 months overdue. : :

I'm not 7 months over due. I have no idea when I'll be killed. I've already explained the difference between the flesh and the spirit of God but you can't understand that.

I figured you were just lying again when you "explained" it. After all, you were "explaining" it in the same "flesh" in which you lied before. : :

I speak for our Father, Anna. That explanation came directly from His mind.

That's right where you claimed the other one came from - until it didn't work out. Then you admitted that you just made it up all on your own. Hence, that's probably the case with this one, too.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:14:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

What makes you think that when bad things happen that it's a form of punishment? When something "not good" happens there is usually a cause. The bad thing happening in your life might be the result of an action. Cause and effect are another way to look at it. Sometimes the cause of something bad happinging was not an action you took, or anyone else for that matter. It just happened that way. Or maybe you or someone around you caused it. Whatever.

When bad things happen, people sometimes assume that God is angry with them for being bad humans and has decided they deserve to suffer. This is how gods and religions were born in the first place... generations of people trying to please the gods to avoid suffering. If we please God then our crops will prosper. If we displease God then the crops will fail. When the crops fail people assumed that they were being punished. Perhaps in actuality there was a climate change that year... meanwhile they were sacrificing their children to try and win back the favor of the god or gods.

In a nut shell, NO... you're not being punished. If something bad happens as a result of your actions, learn from it and don't do it again. If it wasn't caused by your actions, then accept it and fight through it. If there is a God, he/she has much better things to do than punish you for being a naughty teen.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:28:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

God doesn't punish us anywhere. Yet.

Besides which he only has one punishment - death, the Second death to be exact, from which there is no resurrection.

Everyone's life is bad to one degree or another at a moment, that is simply Satan's way of distracting us from the hope which Jehovah offers to all of us, and to which end he has drawn a group of people to his son's side to spread the invitation "Matthew 24:14).

See if you can find the answers you need on this website, which is published in many languages.

http://www.jw.org...

There should be something on there to guide you to the parts of the Bible that answer all your questions.

Though you could start with:

http://www.jw.org...[search_id]=01200fa9-a757-401c-a689-eddb821d5c4f&insight[search_result_index]=5

Why not? You have nothing to lose, and maybe everything to gain.
Serato
Posts: 743
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:31:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Yes, God is definitely punishing you. 10 Our Father's and 20 Hail Mary's oughta square you for now, but keep those thoughts zippered or we'll have to double those numbers and dose you with a bucket of holy water. After all, touching underage teenagers is a crime if you're not ordained.
lostandfound
Posts: 37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:10:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth? : :

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mobutu
Posts: 325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mobutu
Posts: 325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mobutu
Posts: 325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:14:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

You seem to imply that religion is somehow at odds with intelligence which is an absolutely laughable claim considering many scientists in history have been religious.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:17:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 5:14:29 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

You seem to imply that religion is somehow at odds with intelligence which is an absolutely laughable claim considering many scientists in history have been religious.

Wow, you really need to focus on reading comprehension skills.

Can you answer the question?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mobutu
Posts: 325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

Why do I need to re-learn skills already have?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:24:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

Why do I need to re-learn skills already have?

LOL. Sorry, but you do not by any stretch of the imagination possess those skills, that's merely one of your many delusions as a result of being indoctrinated.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mobutu
Posts: 325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:29:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 5:24:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

Why do I need to re-learn skills already have?

LOL. Sorry, but you do not by any stretch of the imagination possess those skills, that's merely one of your many delusions as a result of being indoctrinated.

Yeah course. I guess my atheist family must have indoctrinated me into Christianity. It all makes sense now!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 6:48:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 5:29:19 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:24:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

Why do I need to re-learn skills already have?

LOL. Sorry, but you do not by any stretch of the imagination possess those skills, that's merely one of your many delusions as a result of being indoctrinated.

Yeah course. I guess my atheist family must have indoctrinated me into Christianity. It all makes sense now!

Never mind we are all indoctrinated into something, Not necessarily by our parents.

Dangermouse is indoctrinated into Atheism, by Pseudo-science and education.

Some are indoctrinated into one or other of the various branches of Theism.

I chose to be indoctrinated by Jehovah himself. I couldn't figure out any other way of finding the one group that truly follow him and his son, in the ways in which they want to be followed.

It worked.

Who you are, or will be, indoctrinate by, is your choice.

However we can all change to someone or something else if we wish to.

The only difference between us all is who or what we choose to be indoctrinated by, assuming we make that choice at all, or just take what we are given, which is always the wrong choice.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 6:50:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

No-one lost the true Faith through bad comprehension skills. The exact opposite in fact.

Good comprehension skills means you can actually see the evidence of Jehovah in the world around you, especially in your own body, and understand them.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 6:52:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Since Jehovah is reality, that is impossible.

Apparently your comprehensions skills are not up to the job.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:06:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 5:29:19 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:24:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

Why do I need to re-learn skills already have?

LOL. Sorry, but you do not by any stretch of the imagination possess those skills, that's merely one of your many delusions as a result of being indoctrinated.

Yeah course. I guess my atheist family must have indoctrinated me into Christianity. It all makes sense now!

I find it extremely hard to accept that at the ripe old age of 13, you came to Christianity entirely on your own, attending church all by yourself, with atheist parents.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mobutu
Posts: 325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:10:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 7:06:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:29:19 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:24:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:07:33 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 4:00:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:44:26 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Well it was only a matter of time before an atheist slipped the old "god isn't real but I'm not going to give any proof he isn't real."

If you make it to high school, be sure to focus on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. Beware though, you may wind up losing your religion as a result. (:

Ahh. Thank you atheist for telling me to learn about things I already know!

So, then which will you follow through, learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills or embrace religion?

Why do I need to re-learn skills already have?

LOL. Sorry, but you do not by any stretch of the imagination possess those skills, that's merely one of your many delusions as a result of being indoctrinated.

Yeah course. I guess my atheist family must have indoctrinated me into Christianity. It all makes sense now!

I find it extremely hard to accept that at the ripe old age of 13, you came to Christianity entirely on your own, attending church all by yourself, with atheist parents.

I can only tell you my story, it's up to you to choose whether to believe it or not.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:12:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/31/2015 6:52:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 8/31/2015 3:32:55 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:37:43 AM, Mobutu wrote:
Does god punish us on Earth as well as in heaven? I wonder this because my life isn't that good and I believe it might be to do with my constant lust for things (teenager). Js god punishing me for my wickedness here on earth?

Reality is punishing you for believing in God.

Since Jehovah is reality, that is impossible.

So sorry, MCB, I was so overwhelmed by the bulk and magnitude of the stupidity of your last few posts, I had to rest a while after my sides had split.

Apparently your comprehensions skills are not up to the job.

Yeah, that's gotta be it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth