Jump to topic:

You cannot kill Christ.

the_titan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:09:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Christ that has been heard in this forum for the past two years plus cannot be killed but Christ will end when the last saint has been killed in this world.

You Christians who believe Christ is a person named Jesus have been totally deceived by the New Testament of the Bible, which was written and produced by antichrists who rejected the true gospel ( Christ ).

Christ is just a symbolic name that means the thoughts of our Father that we saints testify to in written and spoken form. It's also known as the Voice of the Lord, Son of God, Messiah, Word of the Lord, Word of God, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of the Spirit, Spirit of God, Holy Spirit, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Light of Men, Zion, Jacob, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, etc.

Our Father has been telling His people to listen to His voice and obey His commandments. His commandments are the Law that we saints preach to His chosen believers until we're all killed by the antichrists who support the New Testament. The saints were warning God's believers about those Christians who had been preaching false gospels by stealing their words and mixing them with their Jewish traditions and Babylonian religious teachings.

God bless those who can hear our Lord,
God's Servant David ( Voice of the Lord )
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:02:55 PM
At 8/31/2015 4:09:44 AM, the_titan wrote:
The Christ that has been heard in this forum for the past two years plus cannot be killed but Christ will end when the last saint has been killed in this world.

You Christians who believe Christ is a person named Jesus have been totally deceived by the New Testament of the Bible, which was written and produced by antichrists who rejected the true gospel ( Christ ).

Christ is just a symbolic name that means the thoughts of our Father that we saints testify to in written and spoken form. It's also known as the Voice of the Lord, Son of God, Messiah, Word of the Lord, Word of God, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of the Spirit, Spirit of God, Holy Spirit, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Light of Men, Zion, Jacob, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, etc.

Our Father has been telling His people to listen to His voice and obey His commandments. His commandments are the Law that we saints preach to His chosen believers until we're all killed by the antichrists who support the New Testament. The saints were warning God's believers about those Christians who had been preaching false gospels by stealing their words and mixing them with their Jewish traditions and Babylonian religious teachings.

God's Servant David ( Voice of the Lord ) : :

Christians think Christ is a man named Jesus. LOL !!!!!!!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 12:11:11 PM

You cannot kill christ for the same reason you cannot kill dragons or leprechauns.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 12:20:18 PM
At 9/4/2015 12:11:11 PM, desmac wrote:

You cannot kill christ for the same reason you cannot kill dragons or leprechauns.

True, but you are replying to two sock-puppets of bornofgod (BoG) and they are both deceased. Just a friendly heads up. :-)
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:06:37 PM
At 9/4/2015 12:20:18 PM, dee-em wrote:

Please do you're studying.

Excuse me, I just killed a leprechaun last halloween, I know he's a leprechaun because he was short and dressed like one, tonight I'll also be killing a Komodo DRAGON.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:16:47 PM
At 9/4/2015 2:06:37 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

Excuse me, I just killed a leprechaun last halloween, I know he's a leprechaun because he was short and dressed like one, tonight I'll also be killing a Komodo DRAGON.

How is this a reply to my post? Lol.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:45:19 PM

True, but you are replying to two sock-puppets of bornofgod (BoG) and they are both deceased. Just a friendly heads up. :-)

Many thanks for the info,Dee. Noted and remembered.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:54:33 PM
At 9/4/2015 2:16:47 PM, dee-em wrote:

I accidently clicked you and couldn't be dealt with to delete or go back...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 4:01:42 PM
At 9/4/2015 2:54:33 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

There is some historical records of a Jesus that was described as a moral teacher by a few historians. But there is no record of his resurrection. Hard to imagine the historians would remember his birth but not his death and resurrection. We can only conclude there wasn't resurrection. When Jesus said it is finished on the cross , he was finished, he was ended!!

John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 4:34:51 PM
I AM Living PROOF that the deceived can not KILL the Living Truth.

the problem that the deceived have when they are trying to KILL the 100% Honest Truth is that they require a STONE to toss that is much LARGER then they can handle.

They have the BIG stone and the special divine sling to toss it,

BUT they just can't find anyone GROWN UP enough to lift, swing and toss the BIG rock at the TRUTH that offends and insults their ?intelligence?...

don't believe me?

see if you can figure out a way to toss a stone at me that is large enough to knock me off my solid foundation.

let me know when you are finished praying and/or have a scientific theory worked out that just might work, in theory anyway.

does what I write offend, upset or make you angry like a small child would be when told something that got in the way of their make believe and pretend time?

the immature are easy to see.

they can't handle responsibility such as finances as they are so busy making their wish lists for happiness and success.

are YOU a happy camper over all?
are you a financial success in that you can handle the concepts of money and property?

WHY wait with the many for some future event to solve your problems?

when YOU realize that YOU are your BIGGEST problem,

then YOU can move on to trying to FIX other "things"...

YOU can also be most overly wonderful and then some.

Do YOU LOVE yourself 100% unconditionally?

Do YOU have FAITH in yourself?

Do YOU trust yourself to be 100% honest and truthful with yourself,

or do you choose to deceive and lie to yourself as a means of trying to ESCAPE what you don't like about yourself?

if you can't love yourself, HOW can you love others any better?

if you can't understand yourself,

HOW can you understand others any better?

seems that the problem solving begins on a personal level and not a worldly one.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
DavidHenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 4:50:35 PM

This forum is kind of weird that way. Every forum has members that claim any two posters who agree with each other and disagree with them are the dreaded "Sock Puppets" but this forum seems to have an abundance of them.

On the hand there is a remarkably high percentage of the populace who seem to either have a Messiah Complex or are outright nuts.
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:12:16 PM
At 9/4/2015 4:50:35 PM, DavidHenson wrote:

This forum is kind of weird that way. Every forum has members that claim any two posters who agree with each other and disagree with them are the dreaded "Sock Puppets" but this forum seems to have an abundance of them.

On the hand there is a remarkably high percentage of the populace who seem to either have a Messiah Complex or are outright nuts.

But those are just different manifestation observed in the same group of professed Christians. The DSM-5 The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), published by the American Psychiatric Association (APA). Is careful to make the distinction in their diagnosis.
DavidHenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:28:41 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:12:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
But those are just different manifestation observed in the same group of professed Christians. The DSM-5 The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), published by the American Psychiatric Association (APA). Is careful to make the distinction in their diagnosis.

Yeah, well . . . I can't think of a more consistent lot of nutters than the American Psychiatric Association.
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:38:54 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:28:41 PM, DavidHenson wrote:

Yeah, well . . . I can't think of a more consistent lot of nutters than the American Psychiatric Association.

With your high school diploma you are well insulated from their scientific musings.
DavidHenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:55:58 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:38:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:
With your high school diploma you are well insulated from their scientific musings.

And, in debt with your over-educated ego you are not.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:09:12 PM
At 9/4/2015 4:01:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

There is some historical records of a Jesus that was described as a moral teacher by a few historians. But there is no record of his resurrection. Hard to imagine the historians would remember his birth but not his death and resurrection. We can only conclude there wasn't resurrection. When Jesus said it is finished on the cross , he was finished, he was ended!!

John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

No there is record, but that's in the bible. Read the next chapter. :)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:23:48 PM
At 9/4/2015 6:09:12 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

The bible is not a book that can be quoted for its historical accuracy. It is a theological book about the faith and religious beliefs of the early Jews. What is true in the bible is the rejection of Jesus as their messiah. 2000 years later the Jews still maintain Jesus was a liar and a lunatic , a humble carpenters son who has deluded messianic aspirations.
That we have deluded followers inspired by his delusions is hardly surprising. Misery loves company.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:28:33 PM
At 9/4/2015 6:23:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 9/4/2015 6:09:12 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

The bible is not a book that can be quoted for its historical accuracy. It is a theological book about the faith and religious beliefs of the early Jews. What is true in the bible is the rejection of Jesus as their messiah. 2000 years later the Jews still maintain Jesus was a liar and a lunatic , a humble carpenters son who has deluded messianic aspirations.
That we have deluded followers inspired by his delusions is hardly surprising. Misery loves company.

Depends on your viewpoint. If you believe in God and that Jesus Christ is the messiah who died on the cross for your sins even though you were a little (word that rhymes with stick) and said he wasn't real most of the time then the book has tons of historical accuracy.
Also, Jews that believed in Jesus are now Christians :)
Who was Jesus's father?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:18:10 AM

I'm right on this one. Trust me.

Not so much amongst atheists! That would pretty much describe BoG though.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:03:24 PM
At 9/5/2015 1:18:10 AM, dee-em wrote:

By messiah complex, does that mean they believe they are the messiah?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:48:44 PM
At 9/8/2015 4:03:24 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

Or that there is/was/will be a messiah?
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 7:00:07 PM
At 9/8/2015 4:48:44 PM, desmac wrote:

All three!
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 7:07:03 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:38:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:28:41 PM, DavidHenson wrote:

If you ever decide to focus less time on attacking Christianity, instead focusing more on the religion you claim to be of, you just might one day become a decent person.
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 7:41:16 PM
At 9/8/2015 7:00:07 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

All three! : :

The messiah is another symbolic name such as Christ.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 7:56:48 PM
At 9/8/2015 7:41:16 PM, one_love wrote:

Why is it a symbolic name when it actually means something and is a qualified definition of a person who is anointed "chosen/picked" to play that role?
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 9:04:40 PM
At 9/8/2015 7:56:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Why is it a symbolic name when it actually means something and is a qualified definition of a person who is anointed "chosen/picked" to play that role? : :

Messiah and Christ is the anointing, not the anointed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 9:17:02 PM
At 9/8/2015 9:04:40 PM, one_love wrote:

Why is it a symbolic name when it actually means something and is a qualified definition of a person who is anointed "chosen/picked" to play that role? : :

The anointing is done as a ceremony which involves the use of oil. The anointed is the person who receives the title messiah, Christ or king. You wouldn't know all that Brad. You are scripturally illiterate.

The Act Of Anointing

1 Samuel 16:13
Verse Concepts
Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah.

Exodus 40:15
Verse Concepts
and you shall anoint them even as you have anointed their father, that they may minister as priests to Me; and their anointing will qualify them for a perpetual priesthood throughout their generations."

Leviticus 8:12
Verse Concepts
Then he poured some of the anointing oil on Aaron's head and anointed him, to consecrate him.

1 Samuel 10:1
Verse Concepts
Then Samuel took the flask of oil, poured it on his head, kissed him and said, "Has not the LORD anointed you a ruler over His inheritance?

1 Kings 1:39
Verse Concepts
Zadok the priest then took the horn of oil from the tent and anointed Solomon Then they blew the trumpet, and all the people said, "Long live King Solomon!"
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 9:22:21 PM
At 9/8/2015 9:17:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The anointing is done as a ceremony which involves the use of oil. The anointed is the person who receives the title messiah, Christ or king. You wouldn't know all that Brad. You are scripturally illiterate. : :

Messiah, Christ, Son of God, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Christ, Kingdom of the Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit, Voice of the Lord, Voice of God, Word of the Lord, Word of God, the Word, Zion, Jacob, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Light of Men, Knowledge of God, etc. all mean the same exact thing. Not one reader of the Bible understands what all these symbolic names and phrases mean.

Only God can teach a LISTENER of His Word about the past, present, future and how he created everything, not a fool who thinks he can interpret the prophecies without God's help.

You're nothing but a fool who can't understand any of the OT prophecies.

The Act Of Anointing

1 Samuel 16:13
Verse Concepts
Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah.

Exodus 40:15
Verse Concepts
and you shall anoint them even as you have anointed their father, that they may minister as priests to Me; and their anointing will qualify them for a perpetual priesthood throughout their generations."

Leviticus 8:12
Verse Concepts
Then he poured some of the anointing oil on Aaron's head and anointed him, to consecrate him.

1 Samuel 10:1
Verse Concepts
Then Samuel took the flask of oil, poured it on his head, kissed him and said, "Has not the LORD anointed you a ruler over His inheritance?

1 Kings 1:39
Verse Concepts
Zadok the priest then took the horn of oil from the tent and anointed Solomon Then they blew the trumpet, and all the people said, "Long live King Solomon!"
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 9:51:06 PM
At 9/8/2015 9:22:21 PM, one_love wrote:

The anointing is done as a ceremony which involves the use of oil. The anointed is the person who receives the title messiah, Christ or king. You wouldn't know all that Brad. You are scripturally illiterate. : :

Messiah, Christ, Son of God, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Christ, Kingdom of the Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit, Voice of the Lord, Voice of God, Word of the Lord, Word of God, the Word, Zion, Jacob, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Light of Men, Knowledge of God, etc. all mean the same exact thing. Not one reader of the Bible understands what all these symbolic names and phrases mean.

Messiah doesn't mean the same thing as kingdom of God, Brad. BTW, are you still hanging out at the Campbell Community Center awaiting your assassination? You stated that ALL of God's prophets percolate along for 1,260 days, then POOF. Yet you are wayyyyyyyyyyy over that now. What gives?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 10:01:18 PM
At 9/8/2015 9:51:06 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/8/2015 9:22:21 PM, one_love wrote:

Messiah doesn't mean the same thing as kingdom of God, Brad. BTW, are you still hanging out at the Campbell Community Center awaiting your assassination? You stated that ALL of God's prophets percolate along for 1,260 days, then POOF. Yet you are wayyyyyyyyyyy over that now. What gives? : :

You have no idea what the biblical symbolic names and phrases mean. Not one Christian has ever understood them. These names have to be taught to us saints by our Creator who has us testify to His knowledge. Once we understand who we are and how He created everything, then those symbolic names take on a whole new meaning to us.

For instance, Israel and Jacob in the following prophecy has nothing to do with just the Jewish people. Israel means the visible flesh of God's people. Jacob means His created people who were designed in his thoughts before he spoke his creation into existence.

This is why it says, Israel was formed and Jacob was created. If you notice, when the flesh is burned or destroyed by drowning in water, man will not be consumed. Only the flesh dies in this world, not the created man who was created in his thoughts, which is known as the Word of the Lord.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.