Jump to topic:

Did God really want this world to be this way

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:58:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't believe any creator worthy of the name would want things this way.

In fact, even as a child I felt like that, and I guess it was the spark that made me pursue the one God who I now know for sure not only doesn't want his creation to suffer. Any of it> But who is also busy doing something about it, not only to stop it happening, but also to ensure that it can never happen again.

My search led mt to the only group that teach such a God, using as a basis for their teachings the only book, or more accurately collection of books, which portrays such a God.

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Do you care enough about the way things are in places like the Sudan, or any other place where humans suffer, to deplore this situation?

I now have an unshakably faith Jehovah does, and is patiently working to destroy those who cause it.

Read this publication, and see what you think.

Please check all of the scriptures, either by following the links to them in the NWT, or in our own Bible, preferably both. Be like the Beroeans:

Acts 17:10-11
YLT(i) 10 And the brethren immediately, through the night, sent forth both Paul and Silas to Berea, who having come, went to the synagogue of the Jews; 11 and these were more noble than those in Thessalonica, they received the word with all readiness of mind, every day examining the Writings whether those things were so;

They are praised for making sure that what they were taught is true, not just accepting it. We should all do the same. Accepting it is good, making sure of it is very much better.

http://www.jw.org...

Go on, read it. What do you have to lose? You may even gain something beyond price. Hope.
Angry_Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 11:48:55 AM
At 8/31/2015 10:58:12 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

In fact, even as a child I felt like that, and I guess it was the spark that made me pursue the one God who I now know for sure not only doesn't want his creation to suffer. Any of it> But who is also busy doing something about it, not only to stop it happening, but also to ensure that it can never happen again.

My search led mt to the only group that teach such a God, using as a basis for their teachings the only book, or more accurately collection of books, which portrays such a God.

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Do you care enough about the way things are in places like the Sudan, or any other place where humans suffer, to deplore this situation?

I now have an unshakably faith Jehovah does, and is patiently working to destroy those who cause it.

Please check all of the scriptures, either by following the links to them in the NWT, or in our own Bible, preferably both. Be like the Beroeans:

YLT(i) 10 And the brethren immediately, through the night, sent forth both Paul and Silas to Berea, who having come, went to the synagogue of the Jews; 11 and these were more noble than those in Thessalonica, they received the word with all readiness of mind, every day examining the Writings whether those things were so;

They are praised for making sure that what they were taught is true, not just accepting it. We should all do the same. Accepting it is good, making sure of it is very much better.

Go on, read it. What do you have to lose? You may even gain something beyond price. Hope.

Another works based religion/Cult from the Satan worshiping freemasons, Mr Russell of the 33rd degree, leading them to slaughter. There but by the grace of God go I.
Eph 4:14
That we"henceforth"be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men,and"cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 12:31:15 PM
At 8/31/2015 11:48:55 AM, Angry_Bird wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Another works based religion/Cult from the Satan worshiping freemasons, Mr Russell of the 33rd degree, leading them to slaughter. There but by the grace of God go I.
That we"henceforth"be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men,and"cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Talking to MCB, and it's like playing Pong in slow motion. You say some things and those things just bounce back at you really slow like. But the preaching gets louder and louder, and then the confusion begins to take hold as he sucks you downward into a chaotic spiraling where everything becomes conflicting and nonsensical. And then you'll begin to see half-naked unicorns prancing about and they all look like Brother Russell, and MCB appears riding his motorcycle, but his heads on fire and there's a Filipino dressed as a maid and she's strapped to his back with chains. But then you wake up because it was all a dream. Or was it?
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 12:50:18 PM
The better question to ask, is why did Jesus tell His followers to store up knowledge while the JWs preach to stay out of school? The obvious answer is growing a brain might wise one to brainwashed state the Elders wish to keep in ignorance. It's all about control. MCB keeps control by mandating his Filipino girl to quit her job to rely monetarily solely with him.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 12:56:22 PM
At 8/31/2015 12:31:15 PM, Serato wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Talking to MCB, and it's like playing Pong in slow motion. You say some things and those things just bounce back at you really slow like. But the preaching gets louder and louder, and then the confusion begins to take hold as he sucks you downward into a chaotic spiraling where everything becomes conflicting and nonsensical. And then you'll begin to see half-naked unicorns prancing about and they all look like Brother Russell, and MCB appears riding his motorcycle, but his heads on fire and there's a Filipino dressed as a maid and she's strapped to his back with chains. But then you wake up because it was all a dream. Or was it?

I can only teach the truth, nothing more, nothing less, so I have little or no room for maneuver.

I do speculate at times, but I always make that clear, and it is always based on scripture, and is not a teaching.

Simple as.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 12:59:57 PM

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Nope, nothing to do with the Apostate Freemasons, purely from scripture, and no other source, as all the linked scriptures in the article prove, and which anyone is welcome to check out in as many translations as they wish to.

You either accept the truth or not, it is your choice, but make sure your choice is honestly based on God's word if you want any benefit from it.

I confess I know nothing of the beliefs of the Freemasons, so I cannot comment on any similarities, but it is the differences which matter the most, and some of them are very obvious.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 1:09:34 PM
At 8/31/2015 12:50:18 PM, Serato wrote:
The better question to ask, is why did Jesus tell His followers to store up knowledge while the JWs preach to stay out of school? The obvious answer is growing a brain might wise one to brainwashed state the Elders wish to keep in ignorance. It's all about control. MCB keeps control by mandating his Filipino girl to quit her job to rely monetarily solely with him.

Simple.

Jesus told people to store up worthwhile knowledge, knowledge of Jehovah his father. Everything Jesus spoke about was biased towards his father, and what his father taught.

He had no time for the Pharisees or their religious or other education systems, the equivalent of today's schools and Universities, rather he taught reliance n his father for everything we needed, including knowledge. If we need it, Jehovah will make sure we get it.

He criticized relying on the teaching of men.

School, and especially Universities are teachings of men, and whilst they are not all wrong, they are rarely profitable in the long run.

Jesus always taught with his father's word in mind, and always with a firm eye on eternity, so should we all.

The vast majority of what is taught in schools and Universities will be useless after Armageddon, which is not far away, and may even distract you from learning the more important things.

They don;t say that no-one should go to University, but they do say think hard about what you will learn there of any value in the long term.

JWs value God's ideas, and God's plan.

These can all be found in God's word the Bible, and all are of both immediate and future value.

Thy do not value any human qualifications because they are flawed in that they only truly support the Status Quo, which will not exist any longer.

Also, they put the greatest stress on inviting others to share the eternal benefits of following Jehovah and Christ..
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 1:13:05 PM

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Not buying it. Human beings want. Applying human attributes to a god makes said "god" seem very much like a human construct. Just saying.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 1:16:32 PM

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

But Mad, you can not claim God is omnipotent, then that he doesn't want the world to be this way, and then that he's "trying" to do something about it. I mean, it seems like you are talking about a cheap, amateur politician rather than a God. This thread must be very disrespectful for Christians :/
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:39:41 PM
At 8/31/2015 1:09:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 8/31/2015 12:50:18 PM, Serato wrote:

Simple.

Jesus told people to store up worthwhile knowledge, knowledge of Jehovah his father. Everything Jesus spoke about was biased towards his father, and what his father taught.

So not only are you taking advantages of modern amenities manifested by what are labeled by you as useless knowledge, but have now stooped to the lowest level, if I'm reading this correctly, as claiming Jesus was unfairly prejudiced towards His Father? You're going past the point of insanity.

Jesus always taught with his father's word in mind, and always with a firm eye on eternity, so should we all.

Get a grip man and get your deceptions in line with one another. You just stated that Jesus was biased towards His Father and the teachings of His Father. You're pathetic worming is an abomination of all things humanitarian.

The vast majority of what is taught in schools and Universities will be useless after Armageddon, which is not far away, and may even distract you from learning the more important things.

They don;t say that no-one should go to University, but they do say think hard about what you will learn there of any value in the long term.

JWs value God's ideas, and God's plan.

These can all be found in God's word the Bible, and all are of both immediate and future value.

Thy do not value any human qualifications because they are flawed in that they only truly support the Status Quo, which will not exist any longer.

Also, they put the greatest stress on inviting others to share the eternal benefits of following Jehovah and Christ..

You're messed up bad in the head. You need to be institutionalized.
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:04:24 PM

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Go on, read it. What do you have to lose? You may even gain something beyond price. Hope. : :

It's obvious you don't know God or his plan. You have made him a lying cheap counterfeit who is totally powerless over his own creation.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:00:59 PM
At 8/31/2015 3:04:24 PM, lostandfound wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Go on, read it. What do you have to lose? You may even gain something beyond price. Hope. : :

It's obvious you don't know God or his plan. You have made him a lying cheap counterfeit who is totally powerless over his own creation.

No, that is not what I have made Jehovah at all. You could not be more wrong, I have a good relationship with God, and his plan is obvious if you know your scriptures. I also have his holy spirit for guidance, just as he promised to all who wish to serve him his way.

I have however made him the Creator who is far from powerless, but does things patiently, carefully, and slowly, so that the end result is guaranteed, and so that his creation, all of it, not just humanity, suffers as little as possible in the meantime.

If you don't understand it I shall happily explain it more fully to you..

No-one and nothing can stand against him, and scripture gives us many examples of that, in both small ways and great.

His full power, in the hands of his son, will soon be seen at Armageddon, which ushers in the final stage of evidence gathering against Satan.

Why is he doing things this way?

Simple really. He is the ultimate moral being and therefore is bound to not only carry out justice, but to make sure that no observer can say it has not been seen to have been done.

That meant that he was morally bound to give Satan a chance to prove his case, after all, true justice applies as much to the guilty as the innocent.

He stated it in Genesis, and will achieve it, once his son has brought humanity back to the perfection we lost when Adam sinned.

As for the plan his son has followed since that fateful day, Jehovah declared that to Satan in the Garden of Eden, though in hardly any detail.

He has however expanded the detail as the plan progressed in his son's hands.

Basically the first 3 chapters detail how we got here, why we were created in the first place, what Jehovah's plan is, what "went wrong" and what he is doing about that.

The last 3 chapters of Revelation detail what happens when his son has finally brought us back to perfection, holiness, and the events following that time when we are all back on plan.

The rest of scripture details the evidence against Satan as it developed.

The progress of the plan for restoring the original plan right up to today and beyond.

How much of that do you understand?

From what you have posted you do sound lost, but definitely not as if you have found the truth about God and his only begotten son yet. However, it's all in the Bible.

I wonder just how much you do know.
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:14:28 PM
At 8/31/2015 4:00:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

No, that is not what I have made Jehovah at all. You could not be more wrong, I have a good relationship with God, and his plan is obvious if you know your scriptures. I also have his holy spirit for guidance, just as he promised to all who wish to serve him his way.

Why should I trust your interpretations instead of God's Word that was revealed to me?

I have however made him the Creator who is far from powerless, but does things patiently, carefully, and slowly, so that the end result is guaranteed, and so that his creation, all of it, not just humanity, suffers as little as possible in the meantime.

Why would I want to listen to a man's interpretation of the scriptures when all I have to do is listen to the voice of our Creator to learn everything he wants me to know before I'm killed by him?

No-one and nothing can stand against him, and scripture gives us many examples of that, in both small ways and great.

You are standing against him with your own interpretations of the scriptures which are nothing but lies.

His full power, in the hands of his son, will soon be seen at Armageddon, which ushers in the final stage of evidence gathering against Satan.

I know why he created this first age so you don't need to give me your false interpretations.

Simple really. He is the ultimate moral being and therefore is bound to not only carry out justice, but to make sure that no observer can say it has not been seen to have been done.

Since our Creator is the killer of all flesh, what kind of morals does he have?

That meant that he was morally bound to give Satan a chance to prove his case, after all, true justice applies as much to the guilty as the innocent.

Why do you believe that Satan has power over you?

He stated it in Genesis, and will achieve it, once his son has brought humanity back to the perfection we lost when Adam sinned.

Is it sin that causes man not to listen to the voice of the Lord and obey his commandments?

As for the plan his son has followed since that fateful day, Jehovah declared that to Satan in the Garden of Eden, though in hardly any detail.

Basically the first 3 chapters detail how we got here, why we were created in the first place, what Jehovah's plan is, what "went wrong" and what he is doing about that.

Your interpretations of what happened in the first 3 chapters of Genesis are only known to you. God's plan is much different than your interpretations.

The last 3 chapters of Revelation detail what happens when his son has finally brought us back to perfection, holiness, and the events following that time when we are all back on plan.

The Son of God, known as the Servant David in the OT prophecies, will be heard by all God's people in the new heaven and earth but never seen by anyone.

The progress of the plan for restoring the original plan right up to today and beyond.

From what you have posted you do sound lost, but definitely not as if you have found the truth about God and his only begotten son yet. However, it's all in the Bible.

I wonder just how much you do know. : :

I know everything that God revealed to me this past several years. God and I are ONE.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:15:58 PM
At 8/31/2015 4:14:28 PM, lostandfound wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Why should I trust your interpretations instead of God's Word that was revealed to me?

Why would I want to listen to a man's interpretation of the scriptures when all I have to do is listen to the voice of our Creator to learn everything he wants me to know before I'm killed by him?

You are standing against him with your own interpretations of the scriptures which are nothing but lies.

I know why he created this first age so you don't need to give me your false interpretations.

Is it sin that causes man not to listen to the voice of the Lord and obey his commandments?

Your interpretations of what happened in the first 3 chapters of Genesis are only known to you. God's plan is much different than your interpretations.

The Son of God, known as the Servant David in the OT prophecies, will be heard by all God's people in the new heaven and earth but never seen by anyone.

I know everything that God revealed to me this past several years. God and I are ONE.

Yeah right, you wish.
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:19:44 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:15:58 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Yeah right, you wish. : :

Since you think from the flesh of man, you will not understand our true relationship with our Creator who is totally invisible to His creation and formed objects.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:21:20 PM

No Brad, we are not ONE, you speak for me and are merely a puppet.

Hope that clears things up.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:22:23 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:21:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Hope that clears things up. : :

I speak for all God's created people who will eventually lose their bodies in this first age.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:04:38 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:22:23 PM, lostandfound wrote:

I speak for all God's created people who will eventually lose their bodies in this first age.

Yes, you speak for me. Exactly.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:30:23 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:04:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, you speak for me. Exactly. : :

Yes, you speak the words that make you believe you're an atheist. Christians speak the words that make them believe in false deities. The jews speak the words that make them believe they're the only chosen race. But none of My people believe the words that I speak through My prophets and saints unless you were chosen to believe them.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:42:04 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:30:23 PM, lostandfound wrote:

Yes, you speak the words that make you believe you're an atheist.

Of course, I'm an atheist, I'm your God. It's not possible for me to believe in other gods.

Christians speak the words that make them believe in false deities. The jews speak the words that make them believe they're the only chosen race. But none of My people believe the words that I speak through My prophets and saints unless you were chosen to believe them.
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:43:43 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:42:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Of course, I'm an atheist, I'm your God. It's not possible for me to believe in other gods.

You speak as though you're a cartoon character.

Christians speak the words that make them believe in false deities. The jews speak the words that make them believe they're the only chosen race. But none of My people believe the words that I speak through My prophets and saints unless you were chosen to believe them.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:44:56 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:43:43 PM, lostandfound wrote:

If that is how you wish to see your God, then so be it.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:47:24 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:19:44 PM, lostandfound wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

Since you think from the flesh of man, you will not understand our true relationship with our Creator who is totally invisible to His creation and formed objects.

I think with Jehovah's wisdom - James 1:5-8

And with his spirit - 1 Corinthians 2: 13-16.

Shame you don't know either.
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:47:35 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:44:56 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The God I speak for is the only ONE who is real. His created beings and their visible flesh are only illusions, meaning they are not real.

lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:50:16 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:47:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:19:44 PM, lostandfound wrote:

The group are the JWs.

The book is the Bible.

I think with Jehovah's wisdom - James 1:5-8

And with his spirit - 1 Corinthians 2: 13-16.

Shame you don't know either. : :

You think with interpretations of the scriptures that have deceived all God's people. I think from the mind of our Creator.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:52:45 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:47:35 PM, lostandfound wrote:

The God I speak for is the only ONE who is real.

Yes Brad, I'm very real. You are doing my work, you speak for me. You can't deny it.

His created beings and their visible flesh are only illusions, meaning they are not real.

lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 7:55:02 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:52:45 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes Brad, I'm very real. You are doing my work, you speak for me. You can't deny it.

You are not Me. You are of this world and will die soon.

His created beings and their visible flesh are only illusions, meaning they are not real.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 8:01:07 PM

The God I speak for is the only ONE who is real. His created beings and their visible flesh are only illusions, meaning they are not real.

Only in your wildest delusions, lol.
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 8:02:19 PM
At 8/31/2015 8:01:07 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Only in your wildest delusions, lol. : :

You speak from the mind of the Beast like all religious people of this earth have been doing for thousands of years.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 8:18:07 PM
At 8/31/2015 7:55:02 PM, lostandfound wrote:
At 8/31/2015 7:52:45 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

You are not Me. You are of this world and will die soon.

That's exactly what I want you to believe, Brad. Don't fight it, just accept it.