Jump to topic:

Why Christianity?

lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:18:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God used Christianity to carry the Beast to the rest of the world beyond the Roman Empire. The Beast is God's thoughts that were used to teach man how to build things with their human hands until we have the modern technology today as a way to explain how He created everything.

God also used Christianity to carry the prophecies to me so that after testifying to His knowledge, He would show me the prophecies that contain bits of the future that I had to write about. These bits of information gave me the confidence to speak boldly for our Creator who created the Beast for His purpose to teach us the future.

Christians are afraid of the Beast and the Antichrist which are symbolic terms to describe the thoughts of God that motivated these Christians to build things.

The very first thing that Christians built when they stole land from the native Americans was their visible church building where they can worship their false deity named Jesus. From there, they had to build homes and court buildings where they judge all their enemies who don't obey their human laws that are contrary to the Law of God.

Christians made up their own laws to force the native Americans into their control so they could dominate the land for their building projects. These hand built projects eventually led to the modern technology we have today such as the computers, which is what God has used to teach me exactly how He created everything. He also used photography, cinema, telescopes, microscopes, computer game simulations, etc. to teach me how we'll experience life in the next generation of people ( the new age ).

So if you believe that Christianity was used to spread the Truth around the world, you were told a lie. Christianity is not a witness to the knowledge of God that is revealed through the testimonies of God's chosen saints. Christians are NOT SAINTS.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:18:24 PM, lostandfound wrote:
God used Christianity to carry the Beast to the rest of the world beyond the Roman Empire. The Beast is God's thoughts that were used to teach man how to build things with their human hands until we have the modern technology today as a way to explain how He created everything.

God also used Christianity to carry the prophecies to me so that after testifying to His knowledge, He would show me the prophecies that contain bits of the future that I had to write about. These bits of information gave me the confidence to speak boldly for our Creator who created the Beast for His purpose to teach us the future.

Christians are afraid of the Beast and the Antichrist which are symbolic terms to describe the thoughts of God that motivated these Christians to build things.

The very first thing that Christians built when they stole land from the native Americans was their visible church building where they can worship their false deity named Jesus. From there, they had to build homes and court buildings where they judge all their enemies who don't obey their human laws that are contrary to the Law of God.

Christians made up their own laws to force the native Americans into their control so they could dominate the land for their building projects. These hand built projects eventually led to the modern technology we have today such as the computers, which is what God has used to teach me exactly how He created everything. He also used photography, cinema, telescopes, microscopes, computer game simulations, etc. to teach me how we'll experience life in the next generation of people ( the new age ).

So if you believe that Christianity was used to spread the Truth around the world, you were told a lie. Christianity is not a witness to the knowledge of God that is revealed through the testimonies of God's chosen saints. Christians are NOT SAINTS.

Hello Brad
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:21:03 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:19:35 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Hello Brad : :

Did you read this thread?
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:28:14 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:21:03 PM, lostandfound wrote:

Not entirely
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:53:30 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:28:14 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Not entirely : :

Most Christians do not listen to the voice of the Lord and that's why they don't know anything about the future or how God created everything.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 6:00:20 PM
At 8/31/2015 5:53:30 PM, lostandfound wrote:

Most Christians do not listen to the voice of the Lord and that's why they don't know anything about the future or how God created everything.

Do you hear it?
lostandfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 6:19:57 PM
At 8/31/2015 6:00:20 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 8/31/2015 5:53:30 PM, lostandfound wrote:

Do you hear it? : :

That's how I learned everything he wanted me to know before my body is killed. I had to testify to every word he put in my mind in written and spoken form from the vocabulary words I learned from childhood. From those testimonies, I learned who I was and everything else he wanted me to know.

Now I know that I was created as His voice, also known as the Word of God. Everything was created in that Word that He spoke into existence. If you listen to His voice, you will learn everything that I witnessed for the past 7 years as the body wrote and spoke for Him.