Jump to topic:

Christianity is Misogynistic

Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 6:02:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Christianity is misogynistic because it says that women have to be submissive to their husbands, that women cannot speak in public, that adulterers need to be stoned, that abortion is murder, and that they have to cover their heads to pray. True Christians (TM) who drink the kool aid cannot see past their tinted lenses to see their religion as rational, open-minded, secular people see it.

Islam, on the other hand, supports freedoms and asserts the woman's rights. The most Islamic states are often the most free and equal states. Saudi Arabia, in particular, is a human rights haven, which is why Obama supports it.
:) nac
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 9:54:39 AM
At 9/1/2015 6:02:14 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Christianity is misogynistic because it says that women have to be submissive to their husbands, that women cannot speak in public, that adulterers need to be stoned, that abortion is murder, and that they have to cover their heads to pray. True Christians (TM) who drink the kool aid cannot see past their tinted lenses to see their religion as rational, open-minded, secular people see it.

Islam, on the other hand, supports freedoms and asserts the woman's rights. The most Islamic states are often the most free and equal states. Saudi Arabia, in particular, is a human rights haven, which is why Obama supports it.

Well what can I say. Stonings are good entertainment. Also my hijab shop is making a fortune on women's oppression.

Also my wife was going to move to Saudi Arabia to get away from the oppression she faced but I stopped those ambitions by having her publically flogged.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:19:40 PM
At 9/1/2015 9:54:39 AM, Mobutu wrote:

Well what can I say. Stonings are good entertainment. Also my hijab shop is making a fortune on women's oppression.

Also my wife was going to move to Saudi Arabia to get away from the oppression she faced but I stopped those ambitions by having her publically flogged.

Christianity is false and a form of indoctrination. Indoctrination is the act of educating children in a certain way in order to make them agree with you. Christians do that.

Atheists are no more rediculous than a-unicornists. The Bible says that unicorns exist.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:49:07 PM
At 9/1/2015 12:19:40 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 9/1/2015 9:54:39 AM, Mobutu wrote:

Christianity is false and a form of indoctrination. Indoctrination is the act of educating children in a certain way in order to make them agree with you. Christians do that.

Atheists are no more rediculous than a-unicornists. The Bible says that unicorns exist.

Posts like this make me wonder if atheists can even read. Where the hell did I even mention indoctrination or atheist stupidity. What the hell are you dithering on about?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:53:26 PM

You are joking! Some extreme Christians are very misogynistic, but I get the impression Islam is much more so. Women are not permitted to drive in Saudi Arabia, for instance
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:55:17 PM
At 9/1/2015 12:53:26 PM, JJ50 wrote:

You are joking! Some extreme Christians are very misogynistic, but I get the impression Islam is much more so. Women are not permitted to drive in Saudi Arabia, for instance

It's a troll post I'm guessing. Or it's some atheist lunatic that loves Islam.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:59:13 PM

But the government supports Saudi Arabia. Therefore it is a good place.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 1:00:46 PM
At 9/1/2015 12:59:13 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

The government of China supports North Korea so they must be good. Right?
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 1:04:29 PM
At 9/1/2015 1:00:46 PM, Mobutu wrote:

The happiest nations in the world are the most secular, so North Korea is indeed a good place. They have universal health care and freedom of press, and their citizens are treated well!!!!!!!!
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:27:09 PM
At 9/1/2015 1:04:29 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 9/1/2015 1:00:46 PM, Mobutu wrote:

The happiest nations in the world are the most secular, so North Korea is indeed a good place. They have universal health care and freedom of press, and their citizens are treated well!!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org... - "Health services only exist for those who can afford them"

https://en.wikipedia.org...- "150,000-200,000 political prisoners, Below-subsistence level food rations coupled with hard, forced labour results in a high level of deaths in detention not only as a result of working to death but also by rife disease caused by poor hygiene conditions. Corn rations are the usual staple diet of any prisoner but these may be supplemented by other foods found during labour such as weeds and animals. Each five-person work group has an informant, as does every prison camp "village".

https://en.wikipedia.org...- "All North Korean journalists are members of the Workers' Party. Candidates for journalism school must not only prove themselves ideologically clean, but also come from politically reliable families. Journalists who do not follow the strict laws face punishment in the form of hard labour or imprisonment, even for the smallest typing errors."

Yeah sounds like a perfect atheist wonderland.
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:40:11 PM

Check this out, islam at it's finest.
https://www.youtube.com...
And then you put your women in a cloth bag.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 10:16:25 PM
Leugen is misanthropic because he amuses himself posting trollish positions he doesn't actually support, seeking to cause a stir, inflame subsequent responses and laugh at member reactions, while never offering a constructive idea nor being accountable for his beliefs.

By contrast, Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo is philanthropic because he comes to everyone on Christmas day -- even unbelievers. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

So to the extant that spirituality may be measured by love for your fellow man, we can conclude that Mr Hankey is more spiritual than Leugen.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 3:12:55 AM
At 9/1/2015 10:16:25 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
Leugen is misanthropic because he amuses himself posting trollish positions he doesn't actually support, seeking to cause a stir, inflame subsequent responses and laugh at member reactions, while never offering a constructive idea nor being accountable for his beliefs.

By contrast, Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo is philanthropic because he comes to everyone on Christmas day -- even unbelievers. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

So to the extant that spirituality may be measured by love for your fellow man, we can conclude that Mr Hankey is more spiritual than Leugen.

A lot of humanity's problems would not have occurred if Christianity did not exist. The Crusades, witch burnings, etc. The Bible is false and full of errors. It has a pagan origin. Christians, trying to stay within the One True Faith (TM), put on blindfolds and get indoctrinated. All Christians who see the truth and become cafeteria Christians or apostates are labelled as Fake Christians (TM) by True Christians (TM). (i.e. people devoid of rational skepticism)
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 3:21:04 AM
At 9/2/2015 3:12:55 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

A lot of humanity's problems would not have occurred if Christianity did not exist. The Crusades, witch burnings, etc. The Bible is false and full of errors. It has a pagan origin. Christians, trying to stay within the One True Faith (TM), put on blindfolds and get indoctrinated. All Christians who see the truth and become cafeteria Christians or apostates are labelled as Fake Christians (TM) by True Christians (TM). (i.e. people devoid of rational skepticism)

I don't see what that has to do with my topic, which is you.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 3:25:21 AM
At 9/2/2015 3:21:04 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

Actually, it is relevant since making baseless accusations is classic religionist rhetoric.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 4:33:08 AM
At 9/2/2015 3:25:21 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Actually, it is relevant since making baseless accusations is classic religionist rhetoric.

What baseless accusations, Leugen? Mr Hankey's boundless amiability is well-documented (e.g. [https://www.youtube.com...]), while your unrelenting trolling of this forum is verifiable by anyone who wants to inspect the subjects and tone of your threads.

That's more evidence than we generally see here, and far more than I've ever seen you post.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 7:26:58 AM
At 9/2/2015 4:33:08 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

What baseless accusations, Leugen? Mr Hankey's boundless amiability is well-documented (e.g. [https://www.youtube.com...]), while your unrelenting trolling of this forum is verifiable by anyone who wants to inspect the subjects and tone of your threads.

That's more evidence than we generally see here, and far more than I've ever seen you post.

I make logical arguments exposing the lies of the One True Faith (TM), while you talk about poop! And you call me a troll?Talk about hypocrisy!

Facts have shown that most criminals are Christians, and that the smartest people are atheists, not True Christians (TM) (i.e. fundy extremists).
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 8:12:14 AM

I would wager the world would have been a lot better without atheists, Communist repression of religion fueled by militant atheism lead to millions of deaths.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 9:47:42 AM
At 9/2/2015 7:26:58 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

I make logical arguments exposing the lies of the One True Faith (TM), while you talk about poop! And you call me a troll? Talk about hypocrisy!

That's disappointingly sectarian of you, Leugen, even for a fauxconoclast.

Mr Hankey is wittily designed to satirise both materialistic and spiritual Christmases and parody Mickey Mouse. It's a favourite of secularists everywhere.

Which leads me to the following question:
Q: How many Playtheists does it take to tell a Mr Hankey joke?
A: Christmas poo isn't funny, even as a troll.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:41:15 AM
At 9/2/2015 9:47:42 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

I make logical arguments exposing the lies of the One True Faith (TM), while you talk about poop! And you call me a troll? Talk about hypocrisy!

Mr Hankey is wittily designed to satirise both materialistic and spiritual Christmases and parody Mickey Mouse. It's a favourite of secularists everywhere.

Hitler was a True Christian (TM) also. So stop being a Christian and become a freethinker instead.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:50:38 AM

The Bible says that people can't eat shellfish or pork either. Do you believe taht?!
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 1:32:38 AM
At 9/3/2015 12:50:38 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

The Bible says that people can't eat shellfish or pork either. Do you believe taht?!

I believe you're wasting a lot of time posting ideas irrelevant to our topic, Leugen, which is your spirituality. I think you have demonstrated you are less spiritual than Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo, and thus by any reasonable standard, are not spiritual enough to be posting knowledgeably to Religion.

That position stands uncontested.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 1:41:15 AM
At 9/3/2015 1:32:38 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

I believe you're wasting a lot of time posting ideas irrelevant to our topic, Leugen, which is your spirituality. I think you have demonstrated you are less spiritual than Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo, and thus by any reasonable standard, are not spiritual enough to be posting knowledgeably to Religion.

Your a misanthropic troll because you post trollish posts on the internet without actually trying to prove the One True Faith (TM). Your Mom, however, is philanthropic since she is able to use her gravity to suck up food particles and then sell these food particles to children who live on her (although she still has problems comprehending fruit juice labels).
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 1:47:20 AM
At 9/3/2015 1:41:15 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Your a misanthropic troll because you post trollish posts on the internet without actually trying to prove the One True Faith (TM). Your Mom, however, is philanthropic since she is able to use her gravity to suck up food particles and then sell these food particles to children who live on her (although she still has problems comprehending fruit juice labels).

I'm sorry but I do not recognise this as a relevant, on-topic post.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:01:04 AM

Yeh, Christianity is so misogynistic it nailed a woman to a cross because it wanted to display preferential treatment for men, wait that's utter nonsense as is your idea that the bible is misogyny , as opposed to equal opportunity disdain for any form of physicality, male or female. So if anything it's misanthropic in regards to the state of being in a physical world.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:44:14 AM
At 9/3/2015 1:47:20 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

Posting about poop is not constructive and a form of trolling. If you do not bring quality content to this discussion, then you are a troll.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:56:08 AM
At 9/3/2015 3:44:14 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Posting about poop is not constructive and a form of trolling. If you do not bring quality content to this discussion, then you are a troll.

But our subject is sprirituality, Leugen, as is appropriate for the forum and the general disrespect for debate underpinning your relentless faux attacks on Christianity.

Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo is not simply excrement, but a character, with motive, passion and conscience. To the extent that any fictional character can be spiritual -- such as (say) the character Christian from Paul Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress, so can Mr Hankey.

I believe he is, both because of his concerns with herbal transcendentalism, and his association with a popular holy season. If you can imagine Bob Marley in a Christmas poo-suit after inhaling helium, that's Mr Hankey.

Moreover, I think the comparison a natural one to make in this case, since you are both offensive clowns.

However, where I believe Mr Hankey may have the advantage over you is in his spirituality. Unlike you, he's not a misanthrope and is scrupulously genuine in his communications. But if you feel you are more spiritual than Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo, please feel to correct me by supplying evidence. Else, my statement stands unchallenged.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:37:37 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:56:08 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

But our subject is sprirituality, Leugen, as is appropriate for the forum and the general disrespect for debate underpinning your relentless faux attacks on Christianity.

Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo is not simply excrement, but a character, with motive, passion and conscience. To the extent that any fictional character can be spiritual -- such as (say) the character Christian from Paul Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress, so can Mr Hankey.

I believe he is, both because of his concerns with herbal transcendentalism, and his association with a popular holy season. If you can imagine Bob Marley in a Christmas poo-suit after inhaling helium, that's Mr Hankey.

Moreover, I think the comparison a natural one to make in this case, since you are both offensive clowns.

However, where I believe Mr Hankey may have the advantage over you is in his spirituality. Unlike you, he's not a misanthrope and is scrupulously genuine in his communications. But if you feel you are more spiritual than Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo, please feel to correct me by supplying evidence. Else, my statement stands unchallenged.

Christians cannot see the truth that the world isn't real and that Christianity is a part of the beast. The study of the truth is also known as ceramiology.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:37:54 PM
At 9/3/2015 2:37:37 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:56:08 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

Christians cannot see the truth that the world isn't real and that Christianity is a part of the beast. The study of the truth is also known as ceramiology.

Please stay on topic.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 7:05:03 PM

Excellent points!