Total Posts:96|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Perfect evidence of intelligent design.

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 8:15:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LOL. Sorry, but Jehovah is not mentioned in any abiogenesis or evolutionary theories.

Speaking of bananas, here's another couple of idiots on the subject...

https://www.youtube.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 8:16:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

So what is wrong with your head and body?

You are suicidal and clinically depressed.
You are a wobbly lopsided morally depraved pervert.
Were is the intelligent or perfect design in your construction?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 8:48:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

It depends on how you look at it. Yes, it is wondrously complex, especially in our mental faculties. however, if one only looks at that which positively favors the concept of Intelligent Design, one is committing to Confirmation Bias (http://www.psychologyandsociety.com...). To truly evaluate this possibility, one must also evaluate all of the aspects that reflect "bad design" as well. The marvelous complexity of our bodies also opens the door to an incredible number of failures, such as birth defects and cancer and much, much worse. Another aspect of "bad design" would be that we utilize the same passage way for both air intake and food intake, which leads to something like 2,800 choking death a year.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

I'm glad that you acknowledge that it doesn't always work as it should; there are many things that can go awry at any point in any complex biological process. Fortunately, we very rarely see it go so badly as to see something so outlandish as totally misplaced organs.

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

Spontaneously? That is not the claim of the Theory of Evolution, and to claim such would be to construct a strawman. The bodily systems developed slowly over time. Here is something on the evolution of the human heart: http://evolution.about.com...

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

That conclusion is drawn through intuition, not ration reasoning. All humans are susceptible to it, and it is not always correct. That is the purpose of the scientific method: to weed out our own natural human biases to arrive at an objective conclusion.

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

If people are in fact that stupid, isn't it because Jehovah created them that way??

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

I would be more than happy to see such evidence, but I find that relying on our intuition as evidence is highly faulty.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

That is really Ad Hoc, and evidence is needed for this claim. If Jehovah can create complicated biological structures at will, then it is just as easy for him to create entirely separate designs as it is to slightly modify and reuse a common design. In fact, completely differing designs would further attest to His awesomeness.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.
NicKnows85
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 8:55:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:16:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

So what is wrong with your head and body?

You are suicidal and clinically depressed.
You are a wobbly lopsided morally depraved pervert.
Were is the intelligent or perfect design in your construction?

You have yet to mention the one element of intelligent design that is unarguably true. The theory irreversible complexity, This is the theory that for every mechanism you can reverse its components and figure it out, what came first..how it works and even monitor the evolution of, that is the opposite of irreversible complexity - this says you cannot. The design is far beyond our human intelligence.
How ever this seems to have escaped your thought process. In the book "of pandas and people" the secondary biology book that was a failure, which teaches creationism and intelligent design talks about this theory. Perhaps you should read it. It is found in only ONE mechanism in our body and that is the motor on a flagellum.

If a mechanism lacks irreversible complexity it has evolved. Period.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 9:20:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:55:48 PM, NicKnows85 wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:16:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

So what is wrong with your head and body?

You are suicidal and clinically depressed.
You are a wobbly lopsided morally depraved pervert.
Were is the intelligent or perfect design in your construction?


You have yet to mention the one element of intelligent design that is unarguably true. The theory irreversible complexity, This is the theory that for every mechanism you can reverse its components and figure it out, what came first..how it works and even monitor the evolution of, that is the opposite of irreversible complexity - this says you cannot. The design is far beyond our human intelligence.
How ever this seems to have escaped your thought process. In the book "of pandas and people" the secondary biology book that was a failure, which teaches creationism and intelligent design talks about this theory. Perhaps you should read it. It is found in only ONE mechanism in our body and that is the motor on a flagellum.

If a mechanism lacks irreversible complexity it has evolved. Period.

How does ID even begin to explain the talking snake in the garden of Eden or the tree of knowledge of good and even that was smarter than Adam and Eve or the tree of life that gave eternal life to anyone who ate of its fruit?
Granted there are complex structures , but they can all be reduced to its basic elements and chemical compounds such as proteins and amino acids. Which explains why the universe is 14 billion years old and not 10,000 as the bible suggests.
ID is a compromise between creationists and evolutionists. It is a philosophical position and has very little acceptance in the scientific community. In fact ID raises more question about the dumb nature of many designs.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 10:49:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

I can feel the appreciation you have towards this subject. You are just getting stuck trying to correlate everything back to a book written by another's mind years ago. I respect your beliefs, so don't get me wrong. But if you can look at the beauty of life the way you describe it here, how can't you see there is more to spirituality than a mere book?

What you have described is perfection, but from this perfection comes many flawed creation as well. Actually, to use it may be flawed bc we don't see it the way others do. To me this shows characters. To me this shows that if there is a god, it knows what it is doing and it's not all nice. For instance, when i was young and became afraid at night i would sleep next to my parents bed. Without this fear (evil) would i be able to have had that experience; a experience that when i think back on, makes me love my family even more?

Every one that is holding on to spirituality i respect. What i don't respect is people that cannot realize that "god" is much smarter than anything a human has wrote. That it has a plan. For if this is programmed the programmer knows what it is doing. To me this opens up hundreds of truths, not just one. This tells me that we are what we are. Our character is what it is. So, that means you are what you are. But, if you fail to respect another's world, you would be mistaking in my opinion. For instance, i am not an atheist, but i hear there message. Which is simple. This is our only life so live it up. I don't have to believe this is our only life, but i can reason with this line of reasoning ... life becomes more beautiful bc i live it like it is my last.
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 10:54:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The thing is absolutely no evidence exists that Jehovah is the creator. Clearly the human species has developed through the process of evolution as modern evidence clearly proves. Regularly humans are born with physical or mental deformities and conditions that are the result of some kind of genetic mutation. Why would there be any type of error regarding the formation of a foetus if it was the result of intelligent design? Clear examples of evolution are the different races around the world today. Eskimos have adapted to their cold bleak environment as Africans have adapted to their warm harsh environment.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:02:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:15:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
LOL. Sorry, but Jehovah is not mentioned in any abiogenesis or evolutionary theories.

Speaking of bananas, here's another couple of idiots on the subject...

And more disrespectful rhetoric. Is this the language you use in real life? Did Mom not teach you how to speak to other human beings? Grow up. Become an adult. Join us and stop acting juvenile. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com...
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:07:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 10:54:43 PM, beng100 wrote:
The thing is absolutely no evidence exists that Jehovah is the creator. Clearly the human species has developed through the process of evolution as modern evidence clearly proves. Regularly humans are born with physical or mental deformities and conditions that are the result of some kind of genetic mutation. Why would there be any type of error regarding the formation of a foetus if it was the result of intelligent design? Clear examples of evolution are the different races around the world today. Eskimos have adapted to their cold bleak environment as Africans have adapted to their warm harsh environment.

If a man's dad was white and his mom was white, DNA will give you a white child. Adaptation gives you new races? If Rusdians go live in Africa, they will not turn into dark skinned humanoids over any amount of time. The dna code is not changed by me standing in the sun too long, and if it did, my neighbor would not neccessarily adapt like me, but yet he would survive. The argument is not correct. Sorry, but it is not.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:18:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The argument used to depict this idea actually states that all humans were black in the beginning. According to what? It's a theory at best. And my brain rejects the logic behind the guess that humans started off black then mutated to white. It uses the term dna damage. How? Based off of? I'm well more than familiar with the many many evolutionary arguments behind black vs. White. And how does this explain Asians' eyes being much different than other races? It doesn't. It's all guess after guess. Even Atheistic scientists bicker over this very argument with each other.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:31:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 11:18:43 PM, Sooner wrote:
The argument used to depict this idea actually states that all humans were black in the beginning. According to what? It's a theory at bestrod nd my brain rejects the logic behind the guess that humans started off black then mutated to white. It uses the term dna damage. How? Based off of? I'm well more than familiar with the many many evolutionary arguments behind black vs. White. And how does this explain Asians' eyes being much different than other races? It doesn't. It's all guess after guess. Even Atheistic scientists bicker over this very argument with each other.

The point I am trying to make is all animals adapt to their environments. I am not claiming that humans will change characteristics due to moving to another part of the world I am claiming that over thousands of years they have adapted to their environments. All species do this and given enough time will evolve into new species.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:41:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 11:02:12 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:15:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
LOL. Sorry, but Jehovah is not mentioned in any abiogenesis or evolutionary theories.

Speaking of bananas, here's another couple of idiots on the subject...

And more disrespectful rhetoric. Is this the language you use in real life? Did Mom not teach you how to speak to other human beings? Grow up. Become an adult. Join us and stop acting juvenile. Thanks.

Cameron and Comfort are both a laughing stock, the deserve absolutely no respect whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Chaosism
Posts: 2,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 12:58:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:55:48 PM, NicKnows85 wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:16:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

So what is wrong with your head and body?

You are suicidal and clinically depressed.
You are a wobbly lopsided morally depraved pervert.
Were is the intelligent or perfect design in your construction?


You have yet to mention the one element of intelligent design that is unarguably true. The theory irreversible complexity, This is the theory that for every mechanism you can reverse its components and figure it out, what came first..how it works and even monitor the evolution of, that is the opposite of irreversible complexity - this says you cannot. The design is far beyond our human intelligence.
How ever this seems to have escaped your thought process. In the book "of pandas and people" the secondary biology book that was a failure, which teaches creationism and intelligent design talks about this theory. Perhaps you should read it. It is found in only ONE mechanism in our body and that is the motor on a flagellum.

If a mechanism lacks irreversible complexity it has evolved. Period.

Take a look at this related video: https://www.youtube.com...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 1:55:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 10:49:04 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

I can feel the appreciation you have towards this subject. You are just getting stuck trying to correlate everything back to a book written by another's mind years ago. I respect your beliefs, so don't get me wrong. But if you can look at the beauty of life the way you describe it here, how can't you see there is more to spirituality than a mere book?

Not written by, inspired by, men wrote Jehovah's thoughts down.

And why should I not stick with it?

It has proven accurate in both Sciences, where it touches on science, it's historical record, and it's prophetic record, some of which is still undergoing fulfilment today, all of it exactly on time.

Here is just one prophecy fulfilled in every detail, and written well in advance. Jesus even referred to it in his teachings.

http://www.jw.org...

The article tells you where the prophecy is, and how it works out.

Apparently it is also the way that the advisor's were able to tell Herod O Jesus birth.


What you have described is perfection, but from this perfection comes many flawed creation as well. Actually, to use it may be flawed bc we don't see it the way others do. To me this shows characters. To me this shows that if there is a god, it knows what it is doing and it's not all nice. For instance, when i was young and became afraid at night i would sleep next to my parents bed. Without this fear (evil) would i be able to have had that experience; a experience that when i think back on, makes me love my family even more?

No, it doesn't, it comes from, the only absolutely perfect being in the Universe, from God's mind. It would not be so accurate if it did not, nor could it tell us things we have only in the last couple of centuries discovered for ourselves, but it does.

That is why Paul could say what he did at 2 Timothy 3:16,17.


Every one that is holding on to spirituality i respect. What i don't respect is people that cannot realize that "god" is much smarter than anything a human has wrote. That it has a plan. For if this is programmed the programmer knows what it is doing. To me this opens up hundreds of truths, not just one. This tells me that we are what we are. Our character is what it is. So, that means you are what you are. But, if you fail to respect another's world, you would be mistaking in my opinion. For instance, i am not an atheist, but i hear there message. Which is simple. This is our only life so live it up. I don't have to believe this is our only life, but i can reason with this line of reasoning ... life becomes more beautiful bc i live it like it is my last.

Oh yes, he is immeasurably smarter, that is why scripture is so accurate. It can only have come from a supremely intelligent mind. If you don;t know that, them you don;t know scripture well enough.

How else can a book, which is in fact 100% harmonious from Genesis to Revelation have been written by mere men spread over many different walks of life, and about 4,000 years?

It is only possible if a single, massively intelligent mind is behind it.

Think about it.

The first three chapters of Genesis tell us how we got here, why we are here, and what God's plan is for the earth and humanity.

They also tell us why that plan has had top be put on hold and another plan initiated to bring everything back on course. They even tells us, in the simplest way possible what that plan will turn out to be.

The last three chapters of Revelation tell us of the eventual success of that secondary plan, and what that will mean for the earth and humanity.

In essence, the bit in between describes the slow but sure development of that plan from the Garden of Eden to today and beyond.

It also gives us a few glimpses into how life will be after the plan is well and truly back on course.

It is a truly remarkable book with lessons for us all, today. It really can only have come from Jehovah.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 1:57:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:15:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
LOL. Sorry, but Jehovah is not mentioned in any abiogenesis or evolutionary theories.

Speaking of bananas, here's another couple of idiots on the subject...

https://www.youtube.com...

Which is just one of the many ways they go wrong.

Scientific theories are invariably wrong when they ignore the most important factor.

That is why Evolution cannot be, and never will be, proven. It is a very wrong reading of the evidence available, which actually fits the creation story perfectly.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:00:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 10:54:43 PM, beng100 wrote:
The thing is absolutely no evidence exists that Jehovah is the creator. Clearly the human species has developed through the process of evolution as modern evidence clearly proves. Regularly humans are born with physical or mental deformities and conditions that are the result of some kind of genetic mutation. Why would there be any type of error regarding the formation of a foetus if it was the result of intelligent design? Clear examples of evolution are the different races around the world today. Eskimos have adapted to their cold bleak environment as Africans have adapted to their warm harsh environment.

The fact that you deny the evidence does not mean it does not exist. It does.

No, they are examples of adaptation, not evolution, two very different things indeed.

It would be a poor creator who, having created just the basic kinds, did not build in an ability to adapt to their surrounding.

Like so many people you confuse adaptation with evolution.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:05:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/2/2015 1:57:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:15:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
LOL. Sorry, but Jehovah is not mentioned in any abiogenesis or evolutionary theories.

Speaking of bananas, here's another couple of idiots on the subject...

https://www.youtube.com...

Which is just one of the many ways they go wrong.

Scientific theories are invariably wrong when they ignore the most important factor.

Scientific theories are collections of facts for which nothing is ignored. Sorry.

That is why Evolution cannot be, and never will be, proven.

Evolution is fact. There is no mention of Jehovah in any scientific theory.

It is a very wrong reading of the evidence available, which actually fits the creation story perfectly.

Sorry, that is just stupid.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:06:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/2/2015 2:00:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/1/2015 10:54:43 PM, beng100 wrote:
The thing is absolutely no evidence exists that Jehovah is the creator. Clearly the human species has developed through the process of evolution as modern evidence clearly proves. Regularly humans are born with physical or mental deformities and conditions that are the result of some kind of genetic mutation. Why would there be any type of error regarding the formation of a foetus if it was the result of intelligent design? Clear examples of evolution are the different races around the world today. Eskimos have adapted to their cold bleak environment as Africans have adapted to their warm harsh environment.

The fact that you deny the evidence does not mean it does not exist. It does.

No, they are examples of adaptation, not evolution, two very different things indeed.

It would be a poor creator who, having created just the basic kinds, did not build in an ability to adapt to their surrounding.

Like so many people you confuse adaptation with evolution.

No, you confuse facts with fantasies and delusions.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:08:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 11:07:54 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 9/1/2015 10:54:43 PM, beng100 wrote:
The thing is absolutely no evidence exists that Jehovah is the creator. Clearly the human species has developed through the process of evolution as modern evidence clearly proves. Regularly humans are born with physical or mental deformities and conditions that are the result of some kind of genetic mutation. Why would there be any type of error regarding the formation of a foetus if it was the result of intelligent design? Clear examples of evolution are the different races around the world today. Eskimos have adapted to their cold bleak environment as Africans have adapted to their warm harsh environment.

If a man's dad was white and his mom was white, DNA will give you a white child. Adaptation gives you new races? If Rusdians go live in Africa, they will not turn into dark skinned humanoids over any amount of time. The dna code is not changed by me standing in the sun too long, and if it did, my neighbor would not neccessarily adapt like me, but yet he would survive. The argument is not correct. Sorry, but it is not.

I am not so sure you are right there, after all we are all descended from one original pair, so the changes must have come in by adaptation.

Do not white people go to the beaches to get brown?

Do you not think that given enough time they would stay that way?

Of course they would.

My Imelda is the proof of that. When I first came across her she was working as a maid in the Lebanon, and her colour was pretty typical of that area, a sort of swarthy complexion. Check the photos on my Facebook page if you don't believe me, or maybe on hers. Her page is, I believe, as public as mine is.

She left there three years ago, and returned to the Philippines where she is now as brown as a berry. No doubt like most Philippinas I have met over the years she will soon lose that if she spends enough time over here.

Jehovah built the ability to adapt into all his creation, even the "vegetarian option". We see evidence of that all around us.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:15:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/2/2015 1:55:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/1/2015 10:49:04 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

I can feel the appreciation you have towards this subject. You are just getting stuck trying to correlate everything back to a book written by another's mind years ago. I respect your beliefs, so don't get me wrong. But if you can look at the beauty of life the way you describe it here, how can't you see there is more to spirituality than a mere book?

Not written by, inspired by, men wrote Jehovah's thoughts down.

Sorry, you have no evidence of that, it is merely an irrational belief.

And why should I not stick with it?

No one cares if you do. You're free to wallow in any irrational belief you want.

It has proven accurate in both Sciences, where it touches on science, it's historical record, and it's prophetic record, some of which is still undergoing fulfilment today, all of it exactly on time.

Sorry, that is false. There is no mention of any Biblical scriptures in scientific theory.

Here is just one prophecy fulfilled in every detail, and written well in advance. Jesus even referred to it in his teachings.

http://www.jw.org...

The article tells you where the prophecy is, and how it works out.

Apparently it is also the way that the advisor's were able to tell Herod O Jesus birth.

No one cares. Irrelevant.


What you have described is perfection, but from this perfection comes many flawed creation as well. Actually, to use it may be flawed bc we don't see it the way others do. To me this shows characters. To me this shows that if there is a god, it knows what it is doing and it's not all nice. For instance, when i was young and became afraid at night i would sleep next to my parents bed. Without this fear (evil) would i be able to have had that experience; a experience that when i think back on, makes me love my family even more?

No, it doesn't, it comes from, the only absolutely perfect being in the Universe, from God's mind. It would not be so accurate if it did not, nor could it tell us things we have only in the last couple of centuries discovered for ourselves, but it does.

That is why Paul could say what he did at 2 Timothy 3:16,17.


Every one that is holding on to spirituality i respect. What i don't respect is people that cannot realize that "god" is much smarter than anything a human has wrote. That it has a plan. For if this is programmed the programmer knows what it is doing. To me this opens up hundreds of truths, not just one. This tells me that we are what we are. Our character is what it is. So, that means you are what you are. But, if you fail to respect another's world, you would be mistaking in my opinion. For instance, i am not an atheist, but i hear there message. Which is simple. This is our only life so live it up. I don't have to believe this is our only life, but i can reason with this line of reasoning ... life becomes more beautiful bc i live it like it is my last.

Oh yes, he is immeasurably smarter, that is why scripture is so accurate. It can only have come from a supremely intelligent mind. If you don;t know that, them you don;t know scripture well enough.

How else can a book, which is in fact 100% harmonious from Genesis to Revelation have been written by mere men spread over many different walks of life, and about 4,000 years?

You may believe it's harmonious, but many don't, while others have shown it not to be such.

It is only possible if a single, massively intelligent mind is behind it.

No, it isn't, that's just another irrational belief.

Think about it.

We do, you don't.

The first three chapters of Genesis tell us how we got here, why we are here, and what God's plan is for the earth and humanity.

So what?

They also tell us why that plan has had top be put on hold and another plan initiated to bring everything back on course. They even tells us, in the simplest way possible what that plan will turn out to be.

The last three chapters of Revelation tell us of the eventual success of that secondary plan, and what that will mean for the earth and humanity.

In essence, the bit in between describes the slow but sure development of that plan from the Garden of Eden to today and beyond.

It also gives us a few glimpses into how life will be after the plan is well and truly back on course.

It is a truly remarkable book with lessons for us all, today. It really can only have come from Jehovah.

And yet, it's all mostly garbage, just like Jehovah.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 8:27:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/2/2015 2:00:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/1/2015 10:54:43 PM, beng100 wrote:
The thing is absolutely no evidence exists that Jehovah is the creator. Clearly the human species has developed through the process of evolution as modern evidence clearly proves. Regularly humans are born with physical or mental deformities and conditions that are the result of some kind of genetic mutation. Why would there be any type of error regarding the formation of a foetus if it was the result of intelligent design? Clear examples of evolution are the different races around the world today. Eskimos have adapted to their cold bleak environment as Africans have adapted to their warm harsh environment.

The fact that you deny the evidence does not mean it does not exist. It does.

No, they are examples of adaptation, not evolution, two very different things indeed.

It would be a poor creator who, having created just the basic kinds, did not build in an ability to adapt to their surrounding.

Like so many people you confuse adaptation with evolution.

Why would a supreme being create such a flawed world? I could write such a long list of problems i wont even begin to list them. Why would the supreme being take such irrational and crazy action to punish every human and animal for a man eating fruit from the forbidden tree and then not punish anybody else or make any changes to the world for thousands of years until an Armageddon? Why didn't he just punish Adam personally? I dont believe the alleged crime (which I don't believe actually occured) is worse than a kid stealing some sweets. If he had plotted with other humans to steal God's power maybe his actions would be more understandable? Why have the founder of your religion taze Russell's predictions for Armageddon occurence proved wrong? That shows in itself the complete disproof of your religion. He begun teaching the Jehovah's witness religion in 1879. He was the first human to interpret the bible in the way Jehovah's witnesses do today. Therefore God sends all humans born before 1879 to hell, despite the fact they had no way of knowing how they should have worshipped. Do you think a Muslim peasant who was born in 1545, was illiterate, had only ever been exposed and told of the quaran and Islamic interpretations of creationism could realistically be expected by God to somehow find out he was worshipping Satan and somehow be capable of finding the right path? Surely God should at least let people know the correct path. Modern and ancient history shows religion constantly evolves in the same way language and culture does. It is a heavily ingrained human trait that has been essential to the human being evolving into the highly intelligent being it is today.
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 9:09:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

Intelligent design does not make a claim of a certain religion. We can have a Buddhist, a Catholic and one from an Aboriginal religion to write exactly the same post you just wrote, and write their God's name instead of Jehovah. Who will be the right one out of you four then and why?

Also, if humans now are so incredibly intelligent designed, please explain why the human's air tube and esophagus lie next to each other, opening us up for dangerous choking accidents?
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 9:12:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/2/2015 2:00:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The fact that you deny the evidence does not mean it does not exist. It does.

True. Neither does Jehovah exist just because you claim he does.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 9:27:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/2/2015 2:08:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/1/2015 11:07:54 PM, Sooner wrote:
At 9/1/2015 10:54:43 PM, beng100 wrote:
The thing is absolutely no evidence exists that Jehovah is the creator. Clearly the human species has developed through the process of evolution as modern evidence clearly proves. Regularly humans are born with physical or mental deformities and conditions that are the result of some kind of genetic mutation. Why would there be any type of error regarding the formation of a foetus if it was the result of intelligent design? Clear examples of evolution are the different races around the world today. Eskimos have adapted to their cold bleak environment as Africans have adapted to their warm harsh environment.

If a man's dad was white and his mom was white, DNA will give you a white child. Adaptation gives you new races? If Rusdians go live in Africa, they will not turn into dark skinned humanoids over any amount of time. The dna code is not changed by me standing in the sun too long, and if it did, my neighbor would not neccessarily adapt like me, but yet he would survive. The argument is not correct. Sorry, but it is not.

I am not so sure you are right there, after all we are all descended from one original pair, so the changes must have come in by adaptation.

Do not white people go to the beaches to get brown?

Do you not think that given enough time they would stay that way?

Of course they would.

No, they would not.

My Imelda is the proof of that. When I first came across her she was working as a maid in the Lebanon, and her colour was pretty typical of that area, a sort of swarthy complexion. Check the photos on my Facebook page if you don't believe me, or maybe on hers. Her page is, I believe, as public as mine is.

She left there three years ago, and returned to the Philippines where she is now as brown as a berry. No doubt like most Philippinas I have met over the years she will soon lose that if she spends enough time over here.

I started to say that THAT has got to be the most ridiculous, most asinine, most absurd reasoning you've ever demonstrated on here, but the more I thought about such a sweeping statement, I backed down from it. It's in the Top 10 on the Hit Parade, though.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 11:32:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

Not a miracle...........


The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

Except when they don't.............


OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

LOL, oh look at how amazing it all is...........except when it isn't...................

When was the last time a mother died in child birth...........


Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

Or maybe there has being an ongoing process over billions of years ?


And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

Not blind enough to think that emotive words and incredulity justifies an inference to intelligent design, so in other words not as blind and stupid as YOU.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

50% of our dna shared with bananas = Jehovah is brilliant !!!


All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

Cause you just assume that the natural world (living things) can't exist without an intelligence involved.

Throwing out emotive words like "amazing" over and over doesn't justify intelligent design.

Making claims about things in nature that should or should not be is ad hoc on your part.

Here is an idea, how about you don't just assume God is needed.

How about you don't resort to insults like well your blind........

How about your don't resort to appeals to incredulity or ignorance

How about you don't resort to association fallacies of man mad things to natural things (well a computer program is complex and intelligently design, something in nature is complex so it must be intelligently design too

You know what bothers me the most about you MCB, out of all the people on DDO in the religion section your failure to learn, and thus you just repeat, repeat, repeat. (ignore any error pointed out) then just repeat, repeat, repeat.

I must ask.................are you a robot ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Chaosism
Posts: 2,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 1:52:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey, MadCornishBiker!

I was looking forward to seeing a response to my post #4, and I'm bringing it to your attention in case it was missed. If you don't wish to continue the discussion, then that's no problem at all. Thanks!
Amoranemix
Posts: 521
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:55:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MadCornishBiker 1
All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?
No, I haven't seen these things. Relevance ?

MadCornishBiker 1
And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".
No. People want you think that if you worship God, you will live forever in Paradise.

MadCornishBiker 1
Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.
Jehovah was talking to those stupid people, not about them.

MadCornishBiker 1
There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.
There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.
Can you defend those claims in a formal debate ?

MadCornishBiker 1
Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?
No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.
You are entitled to your personal opinion, but why should we share it ?

Harikrish 3 to MadCornishBiker
So what is wrong with your head and body?
Ad hominem attacks are inappropriate.

Sooner 11
The argument used to depict this idea actually states that all humans were black in the beginning. According to what? It's a theory at best. And my brain rejects the logic behind the guess that humans started off black then mutated to white. It uses the term dna damage. How? Based off of? I'm well more than familiar with the many many evolutionary arguments behind black vs. White. And how does this explain Asians' eyes being much different than other races? It doesn't. It's all guess after guess. Even Atheistic scientists bicker over this very argument with each other.
Scientist bicker over the details of evolution, not over the fact of evolution.

MadCornishBiker 16
Scientific theories are invariably wrong when they ignore the most important factor.
That is why Evolution cannot be, and never will be, proven.[1] It is a very wrong reading of the evidence available, which actually fits the creation story perfectly.[2]
[1] That is a non sequitur.
[2] No, because it fails to mention that the creator wanted post-industrial people to believe the ecosystem has evolved.

MadCornishBiker 17 to beng100
No, they [the different races around the world] are examples of adaptation, not evolution, two very different things indeed.

It would be a poor creator who, having created just the basic kinds, did not build in an ability to adapt to their surrounding.
If the environment doesn't change, then the creatures don't need to adapt.
The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:19:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/1/2015 8:06:38 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Admit it, or take the cowards way out and deny it, the choice is yours, as will be the consequences.

The human body is an amazing thing.

We start off as two cells which combine to make one, fertile, living cell.

That cell, divides and continues dividing, until it reaches a prearranged point where the DNA forces it to change into a different kind of cell.

That process repeats itself over and over again, forming different cells at precisely the right time to form liver sells, kidney cells, bone cells, brain cells, every different kind of cell we need in exactly the right order, and exactly the right place.

All from the two original cells combining into one.

The miracles don"t stop there.

The lungs are collapsed, and to keep them that way there is a hole in the heart which stop blood pressure rising until the moment of birth.

All of these amazing things have to work first time, every time.

OK, since we are not exactly as we were designed to be it doesn"t always work as well as it should, but when was the last time that you saw someone with their liver hanging out of their ear?

Or with their kidneys fixed to the outside of their shoulders?

And people want you to think that all happened spontaneously? That the insanely complex "computer programme" was not written, it just happened, as Tommy Cooper would have said, "Just like that".

And then they say there is no evidence of a creator God?

Just how blind and stupid can people be. No wonder Jehovah"s word says they are inexcusable.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that Jehovah exists and created everything.

There is more than enough evidence to show that his word is what it claims to be.

If the scientific accuracy, which is not rationally disputable, escapes the cowards who are too scared to admit it, then they will deserve all that is coming to them.

Is it an accident that we share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas?

No it just means that Jehovah is brilliant, and having created one sort of cell to develop one way, simply re-wrote the DNA to accommodate any needed changes.

All of life is tied in to cells, and they they are the building blocks for everything that exists, and the only difference in them start out as a different DNA sequence for each being.

No accident, design, and design by an unimaginably intelligent being, who actually wants us to get to know him. Wants to be able to call us his friends, as he did Abraham.

And people wonder why I get so passionate about it.

You religious nuts never cease to amaze. Oh, and you're very objective too! NOT. Your opening statement basically says that anybody who doesn't agree with you is a coward.
Very nice.

But here's the thing, you obviously are not very well-schooled in human physiology. Or medicine. Or Biology. Here's the thing again: I AM. So as far as you're concerned, ME reading and responding to this is a bad thing. LOL.

Our bodies are rife with flaws. Vulnerabilities. Short-comings. Jesus Christ! Don't you even realize that our Eyes' optic nerve system is installed backwards? LOL. We also have many what we call vestigial traits which prove that we evolved from not only primates but from reptiles before that. (This is another topic, which I'll be glad to debate you on anytime you wish.)
But for now let us stay with the "amazing" and "perfectly designed" (LOL) human body.

Here are just some of our physical AND mental flaws. I suggest you educate yourself just a wee bit and read them. And let me know if you have any further questions!

Hope this helps.

http://nautil.us...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 9:50:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 1:52:48 PM, Chaosism wrote:
Hey, MadCornishBiker!

I was looking forward to seeing a response to my post #4, and I'm bringing it to your attention in case it was missed. If you don't wish to continue the discussion, then that's no problem at all. Thanks!

I'll go look.