Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Are Muslims preparing to take over Earth?

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 10:48:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Are Muslims preparing to try and take over the world? Why or why not?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
anonymouse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:10:24 PM
At 9/1/2015 10:48:26 PM, Sooner wrote:

As individuals no they don't. As an ideology yes. Like other religions, Islam tells its followers they are sinful and weak and get salvation, protection and true happiness if they follow the core ten nets of Islam which include some superstitious dogma and some philosophical beliefs. In order to get adherents, they tell people to spread their ideology and keep adherents by stating that they are the only truth. My grammar probably sucks right now because im really ried and im too tired to check me work. good day
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:14:55 PM

You know ... my opinion on the Muslims is a little different. I think this is the age religion fades and spirituality takes over. And, it is being ushered by Islam. Islam is showing us what literal translation of ancient text can do ... it is showing us the flaws of religion. That's my two cents anyways.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:44:13 PM
At 9/1/2015 11:14:55 PM, Outplayz wrote:

You know ... my opinion on the Muslims is a little different. I think this is the age religion fades and spirituality takes over. And, it is being ushered by Islam. Islam is showing us what literal translation of ancient text can do ... it is showing us the flaws of religion. That's my two cents anyways.

That statement is probably enough to get you stoned to death in Londinistan.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:45:29 PM

They're sort of shifting at the moment. They're going from Africa where Christianity is pushing them back to the Arab world and are starting to colonise Europe.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 11:53:22 PM
At 9/1/2015 11:44:13 PM, Mobutu wrote:

Thankfully i don't live there. But why would they is the question. Something this barbaric would only make me a martyr in what i just said. I mean, it wasn't any different with other religions. Every religion has been showing its flaws ... now, in this time, we can actually see for ourselves. Imagine the younger generations growing up to this ... Eventually, we will see that we are all gods. As in, we are all accountable for our actions, what we create; who we are. I believe we are all one but many ... forever. As in, we are all powerful in our own way. This is true spirituality; acceptance and acknowledgement.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 12:11:33 AM
At 9/1/2015 11:53:22 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Thankfully i don't live there. But why would they is the question. Something this barbaric would only make me a martyr in what i just said. I mean, it wasn't any different with other religions. Every religion has been showing its flaws ... now, in this time, we can actually see for ourselves. Imagine the younger generations growing up to this ... Eventually, we will see that we are all gods. As in, we are all accountable for our actions, what we create; who we are. I believe we are all one but many ... forever. As in, we are all powerful in our own way. This is true spirituality; acceptance and acknowledgement.

Yeah. Where do you live? You will probably be killed by your local Islamists.
DavidHenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 12:20:08 AM

I suppose the same question could be asked of Christendom. Each of them, throughout history. I don't know the answer, but I do know that false religion, represented by Babylon The Great and the Great Harlot, will be destroyed. Government, whom the Harlot has served well, will turn on her.
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 12:25:27 AM
At 9/2/2015 12:11:33 AM, Mobutu wrote:

Lol, if they are that primitive minded there is no hope in regards to the op question even slightly coming to fruition.

I don't get you. You are just proving my point. All religion is flawed. Being able to accept that is when the truth will start showing itself.

Now, when i say religion is flawed i mean it ... but, i am not saying it is entirely flawed. There is spiritual intelligence that can be derived from the poets of the old.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 9:44:03 PM
At 9/2/2015 12:25:27 AM, Outplayz wrote:

Lol, if they are that primitive minded there is no hope in regards to the op question even slightly coming to fruition.

I don't get you. You are just proving my point. All religion is flawed. Being able to accept that is when the truth will start showing itself.

Now, when i say religion is flawed i mean it ... but, i am not saying it is entirely flawed. There is spiritual intelligence that can be derived from the poets of the old.

You can complain about irrationalism and barbarism all you like, If Islam takes over the west (which it might thanks to Christianity going soft) then we are all doomed.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 9:51:29 PM
At 9/1/2015 11:10:24 PM, anonymouse wrote:

As individuals no they don't. As an ideology yes. Like other religions, Islam tells its followers they are sinful and weak and get salvation, protection and true happiness if they follow the core ten nets of Islam which include some superstitious dogma and some philosophical beliefs. In order to get adherents, they tell people to spread their ideology and keep adherents by stating that they are the only truth. My grammar probably sucks right now because im really ried and im too tired to check me work. good day

Grammar doesn't really matter when the message is so crystal clear.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:49:12 AM
Are Muslims preparing to try and take over the world?

Shoot! How did you find out about our plans!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:59:29 AM
At 9/2/2015 9:44:03 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 9/2/2015 12:25:27 AM, Outplayz wrote:

You can complain about irrationalism and barbarism all you like, If Islam takes over the west (which it might thanks to Christianity going soft) then we are all doomed.

You know, i respect you. You do remind me of me at your age a little. I was passionate, i was seeking. Believe it or not, Christianity is the religion i picked (my family is Muslim by location; they don't practice it. Except one). So, i come from basically an atheist/agnostic family that just believes there is a higher power. However, i'll tell a story about the one i usually don't (one out of many experiences that have made me spiritual). I don't want to name people bc it is hard for me. One family member was very spiritual (In Islam). This family member told all of her kids what she wanted and how she wanted to pass. Long story short, she passed exactly how she said. While in the hospital she was in coma for awhile. Doctors waiting for her to pass and my family. A family member (my mom) remembered her last wish. She wanted an Islamic priest (forgot what they are called) to read her favorite line out of the Koran on her death bed. As the "priest" read the line, her heart slowed, he finished, she passed as the priest closed the book. The doctors even asked, "what did he just read" (in surprise). This is a true story that i know i am not articulating well (there is much more emotion), bc i can't; but this is the picture i want you to see. What do you think i thought after seeing this? Me, holding the Christian belief. To be honest; i was angry. I was angry bc she wasn't Christian and i automatically thought punishment. I was conflicted. But, this was the moment my mind opened. This is were i figured out that everyone is right and they just don't know it. Trust me, to a Muslim seeing this ... they would say this is proof, but that's not how i see it. Why? Bc Christians, Muslims, Pagans, Catholics, Mormons, etc; All people holding a belief, love their belief. Why do they love it? Bc it is true to them ... they are right. What are they right about? Their version of a euphoric afterlife (whatever that may be). How is everyone right? Bc you will get the paradise you seek ... but, paradise is subjective to the observer. This is where i realized i cannot tell anyone that they are wrong in this regard. Cherry picking (organized religion) is wrong ... it's just words. What is right is what you hold in your heart; who you are. When you read a faith you are correlating those words to what you already know in your heart, that's why it is so beautiful.

Why am i telling you this? i want you to know that their is more love than evil. We will not let evil win. Yet evil is so so manipulative and wise. That is what worries me. I do think there will be wars bc of religion again. Why? Bc evil is wise and has a hold of everyone through their own faith and they don't see it. Words can be dangerous and take you away from what you truly are; a spiritual being that holds what is right and wrong already in your heart. My family member went the way they wanted bc that is what they were ... what they believed. Can it be a freak coincidence, of course (if you look at the world that way). I look at the world both ways ... as what reality is and what reality could be if spirituality is real. I also look at the world one more way ... as in, if i were "pure love" would i truly punish people that have love in their hearts? I have came to the conclusion that i cannot be more loving than pure love ... bc i am also wicked (lust being my darkness). However, i would never punish love if it was pure ... think about the implications of that. Really, it tells me everyone is right if they have want love to be their reality ... everyone is punished if they are wicked. Each route holds its own repercussions. I hope you at least think about what i said, i don't mean to convert or anything ... i am just telling you a short part of my story (so speculate all you want to what this could mean). See, this world is huge ... this reality is endless and so is our imaginations; which may be a hint to what we truly are.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:22:31 AM
At 9/2/2015 7:40:38 PM, Yassine wrote:
- Anti-Islamists having an anti-Islam-fest. Hilarious! :)

the funniest part is saying "muslims" including all muslims around the world as likely they trying to "plot" something.... little minds always generalize.. how you can generalize almost 2 billions in one basket? everyone has his own individual life lo!!! im not wondering anyone how the media controlling their brains inside out little people cant think for themselves
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:23:10 AM

To generalize is to be an idiot. - William Blake LOLL
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:23:59 AM
At 9/3/2015 6:22:31 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

the funniest part is saying "muslims" including all muslims around the world as likely they trying to "plot" something.... little minds always generalize.. how you can generalize almost 2 billions in one basket? everyone has his own individual life lo!!! im not wondering anyone how the media controlling their brains inside out little people cant think for themselves

ANYMORE...&&***
Never fart near dog
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:55:05 AM

You mean like "Pinky and the Brain"? People have been trying to take over the world since the earliest recorded civilizations. They never succeed. So even if they are I'm not worried that they will be able to.

Maybe you should ask a Muslim.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 7:15:07 AM
Why of course! Can't you see those billion Muslims who are entrenched in their own infighting plotting to work together to kill off the western societies and undermine the Christian truth?!?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 7:34:33 AM

- We are aliens! But, they don't know that. :P
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:06:24 AM
At 9/3/2015 7:34:33 AM, Yassine wrote:

dude why u revealing our true identity! we should keep it as a secret! and when our spaceship will come to earth to take us damn this world :D
Never fart near dog
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:13:29 AM
At 9/3/2015 11:06:24 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

dude why u revealing our true identity! we should keep it as a secret! and when our spaceship will come to earth to take us damn this world :D

- Oops! Sorry. x)
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 3:09:30 AM
Now that our cover blown, let's have another crack at Tour. I'm sure we will win this time ;)
"Praise Allah."
~YYW