One message of Gayness and Homicide Ideation

7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 2:41:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This relates to the many homicidal references;

jesus tells you to look up to the heavens in revelations and then in short takes it all back:

May all who hate Zion be humiliated and turned back! May they be like the grass on the rooftops which withers before one can even pull it up,
which cannot fill the reaper's hand, or the lap of the one who gathers the grain! Here is a message about the Valley of Vision: What is the reason that all of you go up to the rooftops? The noisy city is full of raucous sounds; the town is filled with revelry. Your slain were not cut down by the sword; they did not die in battle. 3 All your leaders ran away together - they fled to a distant place; all your refugees were captured together - they were captured without a single arrow being shot.

Their residents are powerless, they are terrified and ashamed. They are as short-lived as plants in the field, or green vegetation. They are as short-lived as grass on the rooftops when it is scorched by the east wind.

All of these references are reffering to the steeple under people sitting on the rooftops.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father is well pleased to give you the kingdom

and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand here looking up into the sky? This same Jesus who has been taken up from you into heaven will come back in the same way you saw him go into heaven."

In those days John the Baptist came into the wilderness of Judea proclaiming, 2 "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." 3 For he is the one about whom Isaiah the prophet had spoken: " The voice of one shouting in the wilderness, ' Prepare the way for the Lord, make his paths straight . '"

9 As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, "Do not tell anyone about the vision until the Son of Man is raised from the dead."10 The disciples asked him, "Why then do the experts in the law say that Elijah must come first?" 11 He answered, "Elijah does indeed come first and will restore all things. 12 And I tell you that Elijah has already come. Yet they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wanted. In the same way, the Son of Man will suffer at their hands." 13 Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them about John the Baptist.

13 The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, be merciful to me, sinner that I am!' 14 I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharise

4 but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. 6 Lest she should make level the path leading to life, her paths are unstable but she does not know it.

1 Six days later Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them privately up a high mountain. 2 And he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. 3 Then Moses and Elijah also appeared before them, talking with him. 4 So Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you want, I will make three shelters - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah." 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my one dear Son, in whom I take great delight. Listen to him!"

I wish that one of you would close the temple doors, so that you no longer would light useless fires on my altar. I am not pleased with you," says the Lord who rules over all, "and I will no longer accept an offering from you.

10 If a man gives his neighbor a donkey or an ox or a sheep or any beast to keep, and it dies or is hurt or is carried away without anyone seeing it, 11 then there will be an oath to the Lord between the two of them, that he has not laid his hand on his neighbor's goods, and its owner will accept this, and he will not have to pay. 12 But if it was stolen from him, he will pay its owner. 13 If it is torn in pieces, then he will bring it for evidence, and he will not have to pay for what was torn. 14 "If a man borrows an animal from his neighbor, and it is hurt or dies when its owner was not with it, the man who borrowed it will surely pay. 15 If its owner was with it, he will not have to pay; if it was hired, what was paid for the hire covers it.

11 Then I saw another beast coming up from the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but was speaking like a dragon. 12 He exercised all the ruling authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and those who inhabit it worship the first beast, the one whose lethal wound had been healed. 13 He performed momentous signs, even making fire come down from heaven in front of people 14 and, by the signs he was permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, he deceived those who live on the earth. He told those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who had been wounded by the sword, but still lived. 15 The second beast was empowered to give life to the image of the first beast so that it could speak, and could cause all those who did not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave ) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast - that is, his name or his number.
Acts 1:11

19 All my closest friends detest me; and those whom I love have turned against me. 20 My bones stick to my skin and my flesh; I have escaped alive with only the skin of my teeth. 21 Have pity on me, my friends, have pity on me, for the hand of God has struck me. 22 Why do you pursue me like God does? Will you never be satiated with my flesh?