The message hidden in the bible

7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 6:48:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
jesus says in revelation ?:? from the roof tops look up:

Their residents are powerless, they are terrified and ashamed. They are as short-lived as plants in the field, or green vegetation. They are as short-lived as grass on the rooftops when it is scorched by the east wind. [Night fright, steeple-sword-butt plant, resident, hpuse, height, death, plants, low, grass, fire, paper, sick, sicker, gay, murder]

The following carries fart to the power of 6.
1but in the end she is bitter as wormwood. [House structure-aging, termites, wood]
;sharp as a two-edged sword. [steeple, edge, sarcasm, serious]
Her feet go down to death; [Walls-vermin, collapse, falling off-through the roof]
her steps lead straight to the grave. [Steps to bed, grave ignorance]
Lest she should make level the path leading to life, [Ground, roof, steeple, book]
her paths are unstable but she does not know it. [Unstable roof, path to roof, ignorance of message, aarrogant way, sharp edge-arrogance, two edges, blood]

So now, children, listen to me; do not turn aside from the words I speak. [Elijah]
Keep yourself far from her, and do not go near the door of her house,
[Elijah, stay away from the door!]
lest you give your vigor to others and your years to a cruel person,
[Age, collapse, arrogance, passing years]
lest strangers devour your strength, [Age, breaking and entering]
and your labor benefit another man's house. [Breaking and entering, trash to treaure]
And at the end of your life you will groan when your flesh and your body are wasted away. [House noise]

May all who hate Zion be humiliated and turned back!May they be like the grass on the rooftops which withers before one can even pull it up, [Gathered ignorantly like sheep]
which cannot fill the reaper's hand, or the lap of the one who gathers the grain!

Here is a message about the Valley of Vision: What is the reason that all of you go up to the rooftops? The noisy city is full of raucous sounds; the town is filled with revelry. Your slain were not cut down by the sword; they did not die in battle. [Falling off roof]
All your leaders ran away together - they fled to a distant place; roof your refugees were captured together - they were captured without a single arrow being shot. [Together captured]

13 The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, be merciful to me, sinner that I am!' 14 I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharise [Collector-restorer, do it your self, intuition, house]

* As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, "Do not tell anyone about the vision until the Son of Man is raised from the dead. [Roof, Valley of Vision, Roof]
The disciples asked him, "Why then do the experts in the law say that Elijah must come first?" [First in observance, being careful, Elijah was caught up, was, so that would be second]
He answered, "Elijah does indeed come first and will restore all things.
[House resoration, things; you store in a home, a helpful hand]
12 And I tell you that Elijah has already come. [House restoration; safe practice should be common sense]
Yet they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wanted. In the same way, the Son of Man will suffer at their hands."
Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them about John the Baptist. [John the babtist is again connected]
Matt 17:9-13

1 Six days later Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them privately up a high mountain. [Roof, privately, without a knowledge]
A he was transfigured before them. [Revelation]
His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. [Sword, quick, keenness]
Then Moses and Elijah also appeared before them, Elijah was caught
talking with him. [-Caught up]
So Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you want, I will make three shelters - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah." [House, -caught up]
While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my one dear Son, in whom I take great delight. Listen to him!" [Another verse says lisyen to Elijah, -caught up]

I wish that one of you would close the temple doors, so that you no longer would light useless fires on my altar. I am not pleased with you," says the Lord who rules over all, "and I will no longer accept an offering from you. [That's your butt, I'm not pleased, non acceptance, house, fires, fart,

11 Then I saw another beast coming up from the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but was speaking like a dragon. [Beast of sea, two people john and jesus, looking innocent, saying something, chain reaction]
He exercised all the ruling authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and those who inhabit it worship the first beast, the one whose lethal wound had been healed. [Sometging rising to yhe roof, rising to occasion, stoic-arrogance]
He performed momentous signs, [Fart, falling off roof]
even making fire come down from heaven in front of people [Fire]
and, by the signs he was permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, he deceived those who live on the earth. [Not ahooting a single arrow, captured]
He told those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who had been wounded by the sword, but still lived.

The second beast was empowered to give life to the image of the first beast so that it could speak, and could cause all those who did not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave ) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast - that is, his name or his number.
[Name of the game, babtism, title, number, death]
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 6:53:52 AM
At 9/2/2015 6:48:30 AM, 7APRIL7 wrote:

Their residents are powerless, they are terrified and ashamed. They are as short-lived as plants in the field, or green vegetation. They are as short-lived as grass on the rooftops when it is scorched by the east wind. [Night fright, steeple-sword-butt plant, resident, hpuse, height, death, plants, low, grass, fire, paper, sick, sicker, gay, murder]

1but in the end she is bitter as wormwood. [House structure-aging, termites, wood]
Her feet go down to death; [Walls-vermin, collapse, falling off-through the roof]
Lest she should make level the path leading to life, [Ground, roof, steeple, book]
her paths are unstable but she does not know it. [Unstable roof, path to roof, ignorance of message, aarrogant way, sharp edge-arrogance, two edges, blood]

So now, children, listen to me; do not turn aside from the words I speak. [Elijah]
and your labor benefit another man's house. [Breaking and entering, trash to treaure]
And at the end of your life you will groan when your flesh and your body are wasted away. [House noise]

May all who hate Zion be humiliated and turned back!May they be like the grass on the rooftops which withers before one can even pull it up, [Gathered ignorantly like sheep]
which cannot fill the reaper's hand, or the lap of the one who gathers the grain!

Here is a message about the Valley of Vision: What is the reason that all of you go up to the rooftops? The noisy city is full of raucous sounds; the town is filled with revelry. Your slain were not cut down by the sword; they did not die in battle. [Falling off roof]
All your leaders ran away together - they fled to a distant place; roof your refugees were captured together - they were captured without a single arrow being shot. [Together captured]

13 The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, be merciful to me, sinner that I am!' 14 I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharise [Collector-restorer, do it your self, intuition, house]

* As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, "Do not tell anyone about the vision until the Son of Man is raised from the dead. [Roof, Valley of Vision, Roof]
The disciples asked him, "Why then do the experts in the law say that Elijah must come first?" [First in observance, being careful, Elijah was caught up, was, so that would be second]
12 And I tell you that Elijah has already come. [House restoration; safe practice should be common sense]
Yet they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wanted. In the same way, the Son of Man will suffer at their hands."
Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them about John the Baptist. [John the babtist is again connected]

1 Six days later Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them privately up a high mountain. [Roof, privately, without a knowledge]
His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. [Sword, quick, keenness]
So Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you want, I will make three shelters - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah." [House, -caught up]
While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my one dear Son, in whom I take great delight. Listen to him!" [Another verse says lisyen to Elijah, -caught up]

I wish that one of you would close the temple doors, so that you no longer would light useless fires on my altar. I am not pleased with you," says the Lord who rules over all, "and I will no longer accept an offering from you. [That's your butt, I'm not pleased, non acceptance, house, fires, fart,

11 Then I saw another beast coming up from the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but was speaking like a dragon. [Beast of sea, two people john and jesus, looking innocent, saying something, chain reaction]
He exercised all the ruling authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and those who inhabit it worship the first beast, the one whose lethal wound had been healed. [Sometging rising to yhe roof, rising to occasion, stoic-arrogance]
and, by the signs he was permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, he deceived those who live on the earth. [Not ahooting a single arrow, captured]
He told those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who had been wounded by the sword, but still lived.

The second beast was empowered to give life to the image of the first beast so that it could speak, and could cause all those who did not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave ) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast - that is, his name or his number.

This is gibberish. I'm not certain what point you are trying to make.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 6:55:20 AM
At 9/2/2015 6:48:30 AM, 7APRIL7 wrote:

I feel like I've been spammed.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 7:22:12 AM
" I feel like I've been spammed. "
" This is gibberish. I'm not certain what point you are trying to make. "
Did forget the title, but the bracketed words just make it sane for me without lofty words to try to connect verses, you wpuld be bored already because I can't do it, the message is gibberish, what is given is broken down to their actual connections and really the only thing given, what I won't try to form a sentence with, so with that, these are excerpts which give a message, Jesus is a gay murderer.