Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Christians Believe With No Evidence! Fools!

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 7:18:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Christians believe in fairytales with no evidence!"

POINT #1
King James Bible
Revelation 20:4

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

-ISIS Declares War on the Cross. 21 Christians beheaded in video

http://www.ijreview.com...

-Islamic State beheads 30 Egyptian Christians in Libya

http://www.religionnews.com...

-Oklahoma woman beheaded by Muslim

http://shoebat.com...

Ohio Man Plotted to Kill Christians
"If I behead one of those mother f*****s I go to Heaven."(pardon his French)

http://www.frontpagemag.com...

(The list goes on and on and on...)

POINT #2
- The use of nuclear weapons is predicted. The Neutron bomb melts its victims.
(Zechariah 14:12) "Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths."

POINT #3
- A pure language would be restored (Zephaniah 3:9).
At the end of the 19th century Earth witnessed the revival of Hebrew as a spoken language. In 1948, Hebrew became an official tongue of the state of Israel. Originally there was only one language (Genesis 11:1) and this pure speech will be restored (Isaiah 19:18).
-Interestingly, Hebrew has no swear words.

POINT #4
- Surrounding nations will be united against Israel (Psalm 83:4-8; Zechariah 12:2). This has never happened in history. Yet today, Israel is surrounded by Muslim nations sworn to its destruction. Muhammad said: The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 4, b. 52, Hadith # 177).

POINT #5
- The Euphrates River will be dried up (Revelation 16:12). Today, the Ataturk Dam in Turkey, can hold back the Euphrates River...

POINT #6
- A huge population increase declared (Revelation 7:9, 14).
The apostle John was told the number of an army in the last days - 200 million (Revelation 9:16). This was the approximate population of the world at that time. That John also beholds a great multitude which no one could number coming out of the Great Tribulation at the end of the age (Revelation 7:9, 14), predicts an enormous number of people on planet earth in the end days.

POINT 7
- Egypt would exist in the last days - but only as a "lowly Kingdom" (Ezekiel 29:14-16). Egypt was one of the world's greatest ancient civilizations. Yet today, as prophesied, Egypt remains - but as a third world country. "...which will never again exalt itself above the nations." (Ezekial 29:15).
And while the Bible foretold of the demise of many other ancient people groups and kingdoms (which have long since vanished), Egypt still exists...

POINT #8
- Jesus said Christians would be hated for His name's sake (Luke 21:17; Revelation 6:9-11; 20:4).
The banning of the Bible, prayer, the Ten Commandments, nativity scenes, Christmas songs, etc., reflects this. Consider that more Christians were martyred during the past century than during all previous history.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 7:25:15 AM
When I was in high school, a friend wrote a paper on how one of the Bush albums was all about the story of Julius Caesar. Stuff like the opening lyric of "Glycerine" being words from a knife's perspective as it plunged into Caesar's back. That paper was less of a stretch than the stuff in the OP.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 7:46:03 AM
At 9/2/2015 7:18:49 AM, Sooner wrote:

POINT #1
King James Bible

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

POINT #2
(Zechariah 14:12) "Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths."

POINT #3
At the end of the 19th century Earth witnessed the revival of Hebrew as a spoken language. In 1948, Hebrew became an official tongue of the state of Israel. Originally there was only one language (Genesis 11:1) and this pure speech will be restored (Isaiah 19:18).

POINT #4
- Surrounding nations will be united against Israel (Psalm 83:4-8; Zechariah 12:2). This has never happened in history. Yet today, Israel is surrounded by Muslim nations sworn to its destruction. Muhammad said: The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 4, b. 52, Hadith # 177).

POINT #5
- The Euphrates River will be dried up (Revelation 16:12). Today, the Ataturk Dam in Turkey, can hold back the Euphrates River...

POINT #6
The apostle John was told the number of an army in the last days - 200 million (Revelation 9:16). This was the approximate population of the world at that time. That John also beholds a great multitude which no one could number coming out of the Great Tribulation at the end of the age (Revelation 7:9, 14), predicts an enormous number of people on planet earth in the end days.

POINT 7
- Egypt would exist in the last days - but only as a "lowly Kingdom" (Ezekiel 29:14-16). Egypt was one of the world's greatest ancient civilizations. Yet today, as prophesied, Egypt remains - but as a third world country. "...which will never again exalt itself above the nations." (Ezekial 29:15).
And while the Bible foretold of the demise of many other ancient people groups and kingdoms (which have long since vanished), Egypt still exists...

POINT #8
- Jesus said Christians would be hated for His name's sake (Luke 21:17; Revelation 6:9-11; 20:4).
The banning of the Bible, prayer, the Ten Commandments, nativity scenes, Christmas songs, etc., reflects this. Consider that more Christians were martyred during the past century than during all previous history.

Thanks to the ancient stories of Abraham, his wife (sister by the way), her slave, two sons, and a family feud that's been going on for several millenia, you get to write about self fulfilling prophesies on an obscure corner of the Internet.

Have you ever read about Nostradamus? Same spooky fatalistic stuff.

My point is that you are taking prophesies and matching them to current events while implying that they are being fulfilled and that Armageddon is coming. Do you know how many people have been beheaded for their religion since that was written? Did you know that not all of them are Christian and that Chistians have done some of the beheading???

Christians are right up there with Muslims pushing for a holy war. Must run in the family.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
earthowner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 7:46:38 AM

POINT #1
King James Bible

POINT #2

POINT #3

POINT #4

POINT #5

POINT #6

POINT 7

POINT #8
The banning of the Bible, prayer, the Ten Commandments, nativity scenes, Christmas songs, etc., reflects this. Consider that more Christians were martyred during the past century than during all previous history. : :

Not one Christian was beheaded for testifying to the word of God. A few are beheaded for being stupid heathens who have no authority to be in countries that are also under the influence of the beast.

These biblical verses you were using are about God's saints and prophets who testified to the word of God, not Christians who use their own interpretations of the Bible.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2015 11:36:49 PM

POINT #1
King James Bible

This point does not prove God exists. It proves religion causes war and conflict.
POINT #2

This does not classify as a prediction of nuclear wespons. It is a speculative statement. Nuclear bombs don't cause death in that way.

POINT #3

Why is Hebrew pure? The fact there are no swear words? Hardly a particularly great prophecy, It has existed for years anyway. Interesting that it's speakers are Jewish not Christian.
POINT #4

Currently Egypt is not aiming for the destruction of Israel although it once did. But does the bible predict that Judaism and Christianity split 2 millennia ago?

POINT #5

It hasent dried up naturally, a dam has been built that controls its flow. It is still flowing.
POINT #6

No army of 200 million has ever existed. Population growth is an obvious effect of the advance of humanity.
POINT 7

It is logical that Egypt is not an advanced nation due to a lack of resources.
POINT #8
Yes more christians are persecuted now because the amount of Christians in the world is increasing rapidly.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:49:51 AM

So..ability to predict the future is evidence of divine guidance? Wrong. Even the Bible acknowledges the ability to prophesy from worshipers of other gods, and there have been psychics/seers/mystics, not related to the Abrahamic religions, in every generation. Assuming there are fulfilled prophecies in the Bible, what makes them something beyond and greater than other accurate predictions?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten