Jump to topic:

You're In The Gray Area.. Or Is That Gay Area

7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:04:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What the bible is really about is hiding poetry, there are of words that are always appearing together it's an obvious hidden agenda. I did'nt pool in a great effort to attain these verses, they all have a redundant structure and build a statement, each passage wanting to pull settings from the last they must be branded as such as every reference bares too much poetic metre when put together which is very descriptive.

Just read to the third passage and you'll note that all the ideas bond like glue to the first, in strange but personable ways, locking it in as a literary device, for the next layer of glue.

All seperated texts are one interupted excerpt.

First verse ?:? it is told that you should look up on the rooftops.

The following three verses which sound as if to berate anyone listening to john about looking up on the roofttops:

The second verse has words: terrified, ashamed, short-lived, scorched: Now is already a time to see a message because john said -to- sit upon the rooftops.

Well its safe to include a sword in that message because of: terrified, ashamed, short-lived, scorched, and the fact that roofs bare steeples, which would capture the poetic imagination of any one trying to convey murder. Backed below.

Three, again humiliation, turn back, may they wither up before one can evon pull it up, keyword is may--something not yet well established, reaper solidifying the assumption that the steeple was meant to be referred to, bit now we start to understand the reasoning: but of-course it was, which cannot fill a hand, it made reference to something sharp right? As a light, which may burn. So it must mean sarcasm, because if one were to sit on a roof top being the brunt of another's joke then that person is'nt made out to be that bright are they? Backed up below.

Four so listen, emphasis on catching something, don't go near the door, lest ypu give ypur vigor to others, is sitting up on the roof waiti g for a return not giving up one's vigor? Let strangers devour your stregnth, and your labor benefit another man's house, these verses refer to the context of a house in different ways as if to say that there is a final step drawing them together, it allusively refers to a house because strength comes from food, stored in a house, yet it's talking about giving away vigor which uses the same device, and at the end of ypu life you will groan when you flesh is wasted away, this could be talking about a weak house, but it says ypur flesh, note flesh, remember tge grain being gathered which can't fill a hand, because it should'nt be on the roof in the first place, you'll find that this is referring to stock, pidgeons take to the roof aswell, and what are they: not bright. Listen to the next verse:

Five, but in the end she is bitter, uhuh because it's not about keeping a household it's about why are you live-stock, sharp as a two edged sword, she, her feet go down to death; such as rats living underneath the feet, is there an emphasis on four legs? Her steps lead straight to the grave, this is now a house and remember someone should be walking on the roof, remember the sharp as a two edged sword, lest she should make level the path leading to life, there was just a path leading to death, there is'nt a second but someone there standing and waiting not on the roof, her paths are unstable yet she does not know it.

Six, is a message about the valley of vision, sounds like a mock? your slain were not cut down by a sword, theu did not die in battle, they were all captured together, they were captured without a single arrow being shot, sounds like another mock?

Seven, The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, God, be merciful to me, sinner that I am! I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharise. Sound like a testifying statement?

Eight, they were coming down, from a higher place, vision again, elijah is in this passage, he was -caught up-, think the whirl wind was bright?, elijah has already come but you did not recognize him, then they realised they were talking about john the babptist, there is not context to include john the babptist. Remember the grain caught up? Remember I said it was referring to live-stock, it will be made clear that john plays the live-stock, and the second beast. In the context of humans, beasts share the brand of being predator, and live-stock.

Nine, I will no longer be accepting offerings from you. I am not pleased with your useless fires, remember vigor?, something being caught up?,

Ten, I saw another beast, it had two horns like a lamb, but spoke as a dragon, remember jesus and john, well -one- beast, -has- two horns, like the two horns were set up for the purpose of the one beast. He performed momentous signs, causing fire to come down, on behalf of the first beast. Does it aounds like someone's the victim of another's joke? One beast is wpunded by a sword and yet lives, remember the two edged sword reference to the steeple, is the person falling victim living? Remember you slain were not killed in battle? They were captured, like beasts. The numbee of a beast, it is clear that referncw number has been well established, the number of a man is his death, remember do not revel the vision untill the son of man was raised from dead?

Eleven, Notice that john tge babtist is coming into the wilderness, remember john the babtist is supposed to be the beast, the kingdom is heaven is near, because it is the roof, and after john enters the wilderness, the voice of the one shouting in the wilderness, a death cry, prepare for the ways of the lord make hisnpatgs straight, remember john is the onee who talked about ways on the roof, what would compliment a beast, a sword, for slaughter

Twelve, do not be afraid, remember terrified and ashamed, remember do not be afraid; the walk on water? -little flock-, ypur father is pleased to give ypu the kingdom, diminutively reffering to humans like beasts, remember john told what could only be a little group; flocking about on an unstable roof; to look for the something? Is this deleivered straightly; as live-stock? How do most live-stock see? v.s what? Remember the valley of vision?

ii
Their residents are powerless, they are terrified and ashamed. They are as short-lived as plants in the field, or green vegetation. They are as short-lived as grass on the rooftops when it is scorched by the east wind.

2 Kin 19:26

iii
5 May all who hate Zion be humiliated and turned back! 6 May they be like the grass on the rooftops which withers before one can even pull it up, 7 which cannot fill the reaper's hand, or the lap of the one who gathers the grain!

Ps 129:5-7

iv
7 So now, children, listen to me; do not turn aside from the words I speak. 8 Keep yourself far from her, and do not go near the door of her house, 9 lest you give your vigor to others and your years to a cruel person, 10 lest strangers devour your strength, and your labor benefit another man's house. 11 And at the end of your life you will groan when your flesh and your body are wasted away.

v
4 but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. 6 Lest she should make level the path leading to life, her paths are unstable but she does not know it.

Prov 5:4-6

vi
1 Here is a message about the Valley of Vision: What is the reason that all of you go up to the rooftops? 2 The noisy city is full of raucous sounds; the town is filled with revelry. Your slain were not cut down by the sword; they did not die in battle. 3 All your leaders ran away together - they fled to a distant place; all your refugees were captured together - they were captured without a single arrow being shot.

Isa 22:1-3
7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:05:27 AM
vii
13 The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, be merciful to me, sinner that I am!' 14 I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharisee. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

(unnumbered)
1 Six days later Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them privately up a high mountain. 2 And he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. 3 Then Moses and Elijah also appeared before them, talking with him. 4 So Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you want, I will make three shelters - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah." 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my one dear Son, in whom I take great delight. Listen to him!"

Matt 17:1-5

viii
9 As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, "Do not tell anyone about the vision until the Son of Man is raised from the dead."10 The disciples asked him, "Why then do the experts in the law say that Elijah must come first?" 11 He answered, "Elijah does indeed come first and will restore all things. 12 And I tell you that Elijah has already come. Yet they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wanted. In the same way, the Son of Man will suffer at their hands." 13 Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them about John the Baptist.
Matt 17:9-13

ix
I wish that one of you would close the temple doors, so that you no longer would light useless fires on my altar. I am not pleased with you," says the Lord who rules over all, "and I will no longer accept an offering from you.

x
11 Then I saw another beast coming up from the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but was speaking like a dragon. 12 He exercised all the ruling authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and those who inhabit it worship the first beast, the one whose lethal wound had been healed. 13 He performed momentous signs, even making fire come down from heaven in front of people 14 and, by the signs he was permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, he deceived those who live on the earth. He told those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who had been wounded by the sword, but still lived. 15 The second beast was empowered to give life to the image of the first beast so that it could speak, and could cause all those who did not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave ) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast - that is, his name or his number.

Rev 13:11-17

xi
1 In those days John the Baptist came into the wilderness of Judea proclaiming, 2 "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." 3 For he is the one about whom Isaiah the prophet had spoken: " The voice of one shouting in the wilderness, ' Prepare the way for the Lord, make his paths straight . '"
Matt 3:1-3

xii
Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father is well pleased to give you the kingdom.

Luke 12:32

xiii
and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand here looking up into the sky? This same Jesus who has been taken up from you into heaven will come back in the same way you saw him go into heaven."
Acts 1:11
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:56:48 AM
At 9/3/2015 2:04:07 AM, 7APRIL7 wrote:
What the bible is really about is hiding poetry, there are of words that are always appearing together it's an obvious hidden agenda. I did'nt pool in a great effort to attain these verses, they all have a redundant structure and build a statement, each passage wanting to pull settings from the last they must be branded as such as every reference bares too much poetic metre when put together which is very descriptive.

Just read to the third passage and you'll note that all the ideas bond like glue to the first, in strange but personable ways, locking it in as a literary device, for the next layer of glue.

The following three verses which sound as if to berate anyone listening to john about looking up on the roofttops:

The second verse has words: terrified, ashamed, short-lived, scorched: Now is already a time to see a message because john said -to- sit upon the rooftops.

Well its safe to include a sword in that message because of: terrified, ashamed, short-lived, scorched, and the fact that roofs bare steeples, which would capture the poetic imagination of any one trying to convey murder. Backed below.

Three, again humiliation, turn back, may they wither up before one can evon pull it up, keyword is may--something not yet well established, reaper solidifying the assumption that the steeple was meant to be referred to, bit now we start to understand the reasoning: but of-course it was, which cannot fill a hand, it made reference to something sharp right? As a light, which may burn. So it must mean sarcasm, because if one were to sit on a roof top being the brunt of another's joke then that person is'nt made out to be that bright are they? Backed up below.

Four so listen, emphasis on catching something, don't go near the door, lest ypu give ypur vigor to others, is sitting up on the roof waiti g for a return not giving up one's vigor? Let strangers devour your stregnth, and your labor benefit another man's house, these verses refer to the context of a house in different ways as if to say that there is a final step drawing them together, it allusively refers to a house because strength comes from food, stored in a house, yet it's talking about giving away vigor which uses the same device, and at the end of ypu life you will groan when you flesh is wasted away, this could be talking about a weak house, but it says ypur flesh, note flesh, remember tge grain being gathered which can't fill a hand, because it should'nt be on the roof in the first place, you'll find that this is referring to stock, pidgeons take to the roof aswell, and what are they: not bright. Listen to the next verse:

Five, but in the end she is bitter, uhuh because it's not about keeping a household it's about why are you live-stock, sharp as a two edged sword, she, her feet go down to death; such as rats living underneath the feet, is there an emphasis on four legs? Her steps lead straight to the grave, this is now a house and remember someone should be walking on the roof, remember the sharp as a two edged sword, lest she should make level the path leading to life, there was just a path leading to death, there is'nt a second but someone there standing and waiting not on the roof, her paths are unstable yet she does not know it.

Six, is a message about the valley of vision, sounds like a mock? your slain were not cut down by a sword, theu did not die in battle, they were all captured together, they were captured without a single arrow being shot, sounds like another mock?

Seven, The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, God, be merciful to me, sinner that I am! I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharise. Sound like a testifying statement?

Eight, they were coming down, from a higher place, vision again, elijah is in this passage, he was -caught up-, think the whirl wind was bright?, elijah has already come but you did not recognize him, then they realised they were talking about john the babptist, there is not context to include john the babptist. Remember the grain caught up? Remember I said it was referring to live-stock, it will be made clear that john plays the live-stock, and the second beast. In the context of humans, beasts share the brand of being predator, and live-stock.

Nine, I will no longer be accepting offerings from you. I am not pleased with your useless fires, remember vigor?, something being caught up?,

Ten, I saw another beast, it had two horns like a lamb, but spoke as a dragon, remember jesus and john, well -one- beast, -has- two horns, like the two horns were set up for the purpose of the one beast. He performed momentous signs, causing fire to come down, on behalf of the first beast. Does it aounds like someone's the victim of another's joke? One beast is wpunded by a sword and yet lives, remember the two edged sword reference to the steeple, is the person falling victim living? Remember you slain were not killed in battle? They were captured, like beasts. The numbee of a beast, it is clear that referncw number has been well established, the number of a man is his death, remember do not revel the vision untill the son of man was raised from dead?

Eleven, Notice that john tge babtist is coming into the wilderness, remember john the babtist is supposed to be the beast, the kingdom is heaven is near, because it is the roof, and after john enters the wilderness, the voice of the one shouting in the wilderness, a death cry, prepare for the ways of the lord make hisnpatgs straight, remember john is the onee who talked about ways on the roof, what would compliment a beast, a sword, for slaughter

Twelve, do not be afraid, remember terrified and ashamed, remember do not be afraid; the walk on water? -little flock-, ypur father is pleased to give ypu the kingdom, diminutively reffering to humans like beasts, remember john told what could only be a little group; flocking about on an unstable roof; to look for the something? Is this deleivered straightly; as live-stock? How do most live-stock see? v.s what? Remember the valley of vision?

ii
Their residents are powerless, they are terrified and ashamed. They are as short-lived as plants in the field, or green vegetation. They are as short-lived as grass on the rooftops when it is scorched by the east wind.

were captured without a single arrow being shot.

Isa 22:1-3

LOL...um, yeah. OK.

Listen, ya might want to consider taking those psych meds as prescribed. they cant help ya if ya don't swallow them. OR did you just run out of lithium?
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:39:44 AM
At 9/3/2015 2:04:07 AM, 7APRIL7 wrote:

ii

2 Kin 19:26

iii
5 May all who hate Zion be humiliated and turned back! 6 May they be like the grass on the rooftops which withers before one can even pull it up, 7 which cannot fill the reaper's hand, or the lap of the one who gathers the grain!

Ps 129:5-7

iv
7 So now, children, listen to me; do not turn aside from the words I speak. 8 Keep yourself far from her, and do not go near the door of her house, 9 lest you give your vigor to others and your years to a cruel person, 10 lest strangers devour your strength, and your labor benefit another man's house. 11 And at the end of your life you will groan when your flesh and your body are wasted away.

v
4 but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. 6 Lest she should make level the path leading to life, her paths are unstable but she does not know it.

https://youtu.be...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:33:10 AM
Math doesn't need to take psych meds, what's your point?

You shouldn't comment if you can't read.