Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Forcing a christian government employee......

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:05:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As you may have heard an employee of the government refused to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples, as this goes against her beliefs.

So here we have a clear example of religious freedom under attack, where will the madness end ?

What next, will racists be forced to issue marriage licenses to mix marriage couples ?

Will your friendly KKK member be forced to issue marriage licences to christ killers aka the jews ?

And what will we do if a gay, jewish, interracial couple want to get married ? God help us.

Please support the following pledge...........

I concerned Chrisitan, demand to have religious freedom protected, as such if I am a government employee I have the right to deny marriage licences to pillow biters, n*ggers, christ killing jews and midgets.

If I as a Christian am unable to do these things, I shall claim that we are being persecuted on the same level as jews in the holocaust.

Your Signature
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 7:06:54 AM
Another Christian who can't seem to understand the separation of church and state. She wants the right to discriminate. Now she's been handed a jail sentence and her deputies have indicated that they are quite willing to start issuing licenses again. Justice has been done.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 7:18:54 AM
At 9/4/2015 7:06:54 AM, dee-em wrote:
Another Christian who can't seem to understand the separation of church and state. She wants the right to discriminate. Now she's been handed a jail sentence and her deputies have indicated that they are quite willing to start issuing licenses again. Justice has been done.

This story sickens me beyond belief. This is a huge problem in the US. It's mainly happening in the southern states. I'm just glad she's in jail. It's where she belongs.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Heterodox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 7:24:05 AM
I think she should re-examine her position, perhaps seek employment elsewhere where her religion is not in conflict with the requirements of the position.

Not to say I disagree or agree with her religious beliefs, but it's kind of a nice breath of fresh air to see someone who claims to believe something take actions that are inline with those beliefs.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 7:28:39 AM
A religious belief which is evil and nasty, as in this case, needs challenging with the force of the law, if necessary. If someone was racist and refused to issue a marriage licence to people of a different race to themselves they would be in trouble. Being bigoted towards gays is no different, imo.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 7:53:16 AM
At 9/4/2015 6:05:11 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
As you may have heard an employee of the government refused to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples, as this goes against her beliefs.

So here we have a clear example of religious freedom under attack, where will the madness end ?

What next, will racists be forced to issue marriage licenses to mix marriage couples ?

Will your friendly KKK member be forced to issue marriage licences to christ killers aka the jews ?

And what will we do if a gay, jewish, interracial couple want to get married ? God help us.

I concerned Chrisitan, demand to have religious freedom protected, as such if I am a government employee I have the right to deny marriage licences to pillow biters, n*ggers, christ killing jews and midgets.

If I as a Christian am unable to do these things, I shall claim that we are being persecuted on the same level as jews in the holocaust.

Your Signature

it's too bad that she didn't bother to find out if the job would go against her religion, before she accepted the position.
it's too bad so many christians are too afraid of the laws of man to follow the laws of GOD. the bible is very clear that she should have gotten her church together and publicly execute the gays.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 7:55:04 AM

Your Signature

From what you are saying im guessing you are homphobic? The person in question was only an employee, not up to her to decide government policy, if she didn't like it she should have got another job. Interestingly Christianity forbids women from being able to issue marriage anyway so she is already going against the bible. This just shows how many problems religion creates.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 8:36:23 AM
At 9/4/2015 7:24:05 AM, Heterodox wrote:
I think she should re-examine her position, perhaps seek employment elsewhere where her religion is not in conflict with the requirements of the position.

Not to say I disagree or agree with her religious beliefs, but it's kind of a nice breath of fresh air to see someone who claims to believe something take actions that are inline with those beliefs.
in the same way muslims will work in a super market but not handle pork or alcohol you mean??
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 8:52:27 AM
At 9/4/2015 8:36:23 AM, graceofgod wrote:

in the same way muslims will work in a super market but not handle pork or alcohol you mean??

To put it bluntly, yes. I don't agree with slaughtering animals so I'm sure as hell not going to work in a meat processing plant. If it's part of your job discription to do something, do it or don't work in that particular field. Muslims who refuse to touch certain food items should probably seek jobs where that is not a requirement. If you're an elected clerk and you don't agree with a Supreme Court ruling that you MUST issue a marriage license to a gay couple, then resign your position or get over it and do your job. It's that simple. She is by all definition breaking the law and unless she concedes or resigns, will probably be impeached.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:03:26 AM
At 9/4/2015 7:55:04 AM, beng100 wrote:

Your Signature

From what you are saying im guessing you are homphobic?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:21:28 AM
At 9/4/2015 8:52:27 AM, jodybirdy wrote:

To put it bluntly, yes. I don't agree with slaughtering animals so I'm sure as hell not going to work in a meat processing plant. If it's part of your job discription to do something, do it or don't work in that particular field. Muslims who refuse to touch certain food items should probably seek jobs where that is not a requirement. If you're an elected clerk and you don't agree with a Supreme Court ruling that you MUST issue a marriage license to a gay couple, then resign your position or get over it and do your job. It's that simple. She is by all definition breaking the law and unless she concedes or resigns, will probably be impeached.

and this of course should stand for muslims who do not want to wear the badge on the uniform as it has animals on it, they should seek different employment but when we have no muslim police officers then there would be an outcry...

but it's never as straight forward as it sounds..

why should this woman be attacked by these bigots because she has a faith, would a muslim be attacked in the same position..??
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:35:02 AM
At 9/4/2015 9:21:28 AM, graceofgod wrote:

and this of course should stand for muslims who do not want to wear the badge on the uniform as it has animals on it, they should seek different employment but when we have no muslim police officers then there would be an outcry...

why should this woman be attacked by these bigots because she has a faith, would a muslim be attacked in the same position..??

No-one attacked her, quite the opposite. All she had to do was her job. You know, what she is paid to do, issue licenses. Instead she chose to insert her faith into a government provided service. She discriminated against a couple who wanted the same documentation that she has been routinely providing for years. Now you falsely try and paint her as the victim. Poor Christians, they are in the majority but they are so persecuted!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:36:08 AM
At 9/4/2015 7:55:04 AM, beng100 wrote:

Your Signature

From what you are saying im guessing you are homphobic? The person in question was only an employee, not up to her to decide government policy, if she didn't like it she should have got another job. Interestingly Christianity forbids women from being able to issue marriage anyway so she is already going against the bible. This just shows how many problems religion creates.

Relax. His tongue is firmly in his cheek.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:49:55 AM
At 9/4/2015 9:35:02 AM, dee-em wrote:

No-one attacked her, quite the opposite. All she had to do was her job. You know, what she is paid to do, issue licenses. Instead she chose to insert her faith into a government provided service. She discriminated against a couple who wanted the same documentation that she has been routinely providing for years. Now you falsely try and paint her as the victim. Poor Christians, they are in the majority but they are so persecuted!

the version i saw they became very abusive towards the person, which I think was unnecessary, I believe they did make a rule that said anyone who by faith did not want to give the documentation out would not be made to do so...

you non believers should make your minds up you claim faith is in decline it is no longer relevant and now you claim it is a majority, you need to keep your argument settled..lol

again if it was a muslim woman would she have been yelled at and forced to do it...?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:58:23 AM

I think there is a huge difference between say a muslim not wearing an animal badge and a muslim taking action so NO ONE ELSE can wear an animal badge..............see the difference ?

ANother example there is a big difference between a muslim not drawing muhamed and a muslim forcing everyone else to not draw muhamed...........see the difference ?

The b*tch face f*ck wasn't happy that she has the freedom to enter or not enter into a same sex marriage, the b*tch face f*ck is taking action to prevent ANYONE entering into a same sex marriage.......................see the difference ?

And this is the delusional fantasy that some religious fanatics have created for themself, when they take action to force other people freedoms to be restricted if you fight back they claim they are the ones being oppressed.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:10:36 AM
At 9/4/2015 9:49:55 AM, graceofgod wrote:

the version i saw they became very abusive towards the person, which I think was unnecessary, I believe they did make a rule that said anyone who by faith did not want to give the documentation out would not be made to do so...

Who is 'they'? She refused to issue licenses to any couples.

you non believers should make your minds up you claim faith is in decline it is no longer relevant and now you claim it is a majority, you need to keep your argument settled..lol

Is it not possible to be in the majority (in the USA) and declining?

again if it was a muslim woman would she have been yelled at and forced to do it...?

The specific faith does not matter. The principle does. Is that a difficult concept for you?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:11:20 AM

If the evil piece of sh*t has a faith which makes her discriminate against gays, then her faith is EVIL!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:13:25 AM
At 9/4/2015 9:58:23 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

I think there is a huge difference between say a muslim not wearing an animal badge and a muslim taking action so NO ONE ELSE can wear an animal badge..............see the difference ?

ANother example there is a big difference between a muslim not drawing muhamed and a muslim forcing everyone else to not draw muhamed...........see the difference ?

The b*tch face f*ck wasn't happy that she has the freedom to enter or not enter into a same sex marriage, the b*tch face f*ck is taking action to prevent ANYONE entering into a same sex marriage.......................see the difference ?

And this is the delusional fantasy that some religious fanatics have created for themself, when they take action to force other people freedoms to be restricted if you fight back they claim they are the ones being oppressed.

and these gays are forcing this woman to go against her faith, is that right, is that equality....??

is she being oppressed??

I read the govt would not force anyone who disagreed because of their faith to give out these documents....

should a black man be made to bake a cake supporting the kkk or should he be forced out of his profession??
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:22:22 AM
At 9/4/2015 10:13:25 AM, graceofgod wrote:

and these gays are forcing this woman to go against her faith, is that right, is that equality....??

is she being oppressed??

I read the govt would not force anyone who disagreed because of their faith to give out these documents....

should a black man be made to bake a cake supporting the kkk or should he be forced out of his profession??

Should a KKK government employee be forced to issue a license marriage to a interracial couple ?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:34:48 AM
At 9/4/2015 10:22:22 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

is she being oppressed??

Should a KKK government employee be forced to issue a license marriage to a interracial couple ?

The KKK should be an illegal organisation like IS!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:34:50 AM
At 9/4/2015 10:10:36 AM, dee-em wrote:

The specific faith does not matter. The principle does. Is that a difficult concept for you?

I read somewhere, i must try to find it, that said when the rules changed about legalising gay marriage, that anyone who disagreed with giving the documents out on a faith basis will not be forced to do so...

yes it can be in decline and still the majority but non believers talk as if faith is finished with and no one believes but then when it suits they argue that faith has to much protection because it runs everything...

it seems all people ever really want is their own way especially gays and when they do not get their own they tend to stamp, kick and scream...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:35:02 AM

Are they? Or are they asking her to perform the duties of the job she was hired for? She is free to think and believe what she likes. What she is not free to do is discriminate on the basis of sexuality.

is she being oppressed??

Of course not. If she considers the situation intolerable she can look for other work. Asking her to do her job is hardly oppression.

Did you? Then link it.

I'm not sure what a cake supporting the KKK would look like (and don't really want to know) but since the KKK is classed as a hate organization and is generally considered to be a terrorist outfit, I fail to see the comparison. Are you equating a gay couple to a terrorist group? Is that really how you think?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 10:44:23 AM
At 9/4/2015 10:34:50 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2015 10:10:36 AM, dee-em wrote:

I read somewhere, i must try to find it, that said when the rules changed about legalising gay marriage, that anyone who disagreed with giving the documents out on a faith basis will not be forced to do so...

Still waiting for a link.

yes it can be in decline and still the majority but non believers talk as if faith is finished with and no one believes but then when it suits they argue that faith has to much protection because it runs everything...

That bears no relationship to anything I said. Who are you having a conversation with, me or a hypothetical non-believer?

it seems all people ever really want is their own way especially gays and when they do not get their own they tend to stamp, kick and scream...

Really? When a couple seeks to obtain the legal documents for their wedding and it is refused by the soup kitchen nazi at the desk, their dismay and displeasure is just a temper tantrum to you? How would you react in the same position if you were denied a driver's license to which you were legally entitled?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 11:25:32 AM
At 9/4/2015 10:35:02 AM, dee-em wrote:

Are they? Or are they asking her to perform the duties of the job she was hired for? She is free to think and believe what she likes. What she is not free to do is discriminate on the basis of sexuality.

is she being oppressed??

Of course not. If she considers the situation intolerable she can look for other work. Asking her to do her job is hardly oppression.

Did you? Then link it.

I'm not sure what a cake supporting the KKK would look like (and don't really want to know) but since the KKK is classed as a hate organization and is generally considered to be a terrorist outfit, I fail to see the comparison. Are you equating a gay couple to a terrorist group? Is that really how you think?

still trying to find the link..

no what it is about is forcing someone to do what is against their faith or conscience...

which is what militant queers love to push...

i can't wait to see them try to take on islam... that should be fun...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 11:39:53 AM
At 9/4/2015 11:25:32 AM, graceofgod wrote:

is she being oppressed??

Did you? Then link it.

no what it is about is forcing someone to do what is against their faith or conscience...

Militant queers? Do they look like this:

http://img37.imageshack.us...

Nah, they'll have no problems. Lol.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 11:52:29 AM
At 9/4/2015 11:39:53 AM, dee-em wrote:

is she being oppressed??

Did you? Then link it.

I can't find the exact link, i will keep looking but i think it was linked with religious liberty protections...

militant queers are the ones who try to target Christians and make a case against them, basically using the gay card against good people....

you think, the muslims might just hang them or throw them off high buildings....
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 12:17:03 PM
At 9/4/2015 11:52:29 AM, graceofgod wrote:

is she being oppressed??

Did you? Then link it.

I can't find the exact link, i will keep looking but i think it was linked with religious liberty protections...

militant queers are the ones who try to target Christians and make a case against them, basically using the gay card against good people....

you think, the muslims might just hang them or throw them off high buildings....

Wow, just wow. Christian love. We are done.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 12:18:55 PM
At 9/4/2015 12:17:03 PM, dee-em wrote:

is she being oppressed??

Did you? Then link it.

lol... if you can't handle the truth perhaps you should stay in your own little world...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 12:25:32 PM
At 9/4/2015 12:18:55 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2015 12:17:03 PM, dee-em wrote:

is she being oppressed??

Did you? Then link it.

lol... if you can't handle the truth perhaps you should stay in your own little world...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".
--- Edmund Burke