Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

I don't know if this is in right thread.

SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 6:38:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wanted to know what everyone's idea of heaven is.

I personally think I'd be chilling with Jesus all day long, we'd rap battle and eat pizza, wings and burgers. Could you imagine how dope of a rapper jesus would be?
He'd be like "This power that I hold in my hand/ you couldn't see it if I had two holes in my hands"
Like yoooooo, he would be the illest!
"Ya'll bodied me, but I came back so that you couldn't find my carcass/ i'll come back near 2000 years later make ya great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandkids my targets"
or
"Yo Judas was the homie even though he stabbed me in the back/ But that let the prophecy come true so now history is a RAP"

like mannnnn, Jesus is dooope at rapping.

All credit to the lyrics go to the holy spirit.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 3:59:17 PM
I'm actually very upset nobody posted on this. I was really hoping to see peoples creativity.

Allow me to addon.
There will be pigs where you can pull of strips of applewood or maple smoked bacon.
Fountains of pepsi and horchatta spraying from the ground. Taco Tuesdays every day, because everyday will be tuesday except we will name it Tacoday or Tooday because Tooday is Too awesome.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:55:44 PM
This kind of thread is probably better located in another forum, here. Those here in the Religion forum will likely wish to preserve a more serious tone when discussing their beliefs on such matters.

If I were to respond to something like this, it would likely not be in line with the kind of responses that you were aiming for. For instance, if Heaven did exist, what leads you to believe that your worldly desires would follow through with one's transcendence of the physical world? Without your physical body, how could one expect "the taste of bacon" to still be a tangible thing?
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:20:21 PM
At 9/8/2015 3:59:17 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:
I'm actually very upset nobody posted on this. I was really hoping to see peoples creativity.

For me it will be a reawakening as my consciousness merges back into its original state. It's a state of mind in constant ecstasy that needs not any of the things of the delights described by your limited imagination. In the first moment of return, I shall remove all traces of unwashed arrogance and ignorance, and absent once more of all things ego, no longer clouded in memory, I shall once again remember all things removed from memory. The exhilaration of lost knowledge hitting with the force of a tsunami will empower me more than the most potent drug known to man. Knowledge is the ultimate force I seek. And as I have sought, I should say this is not a creative guess for what's to come. I speak from experience, from the insides of my emerald green and electric yellow house so resplendent with translucent walls, it is only my true identity that I wish for.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:59:40 PM
At 9/8/2015 4:55:44 PM, Chaosism wrote:
This kind of thread is probably better located in another forum, here. Those here in the Religion forum will likely wish to preserve a more serious tone when discussing their beliefs on such matters.

If I were to respond to something like this, it would likely not be in line with the kind of responses that you were aiming for. For instance, if Heaven did exist, what leads you to believe that your worldly desires would follow through with one's transcendence of the physical world? Without your physical body, how could one expect "the taste of bacon" to still be a tangible thing?

Dude, just tell me what you would like heaven to be like. I don't need a whole debate, jeez.
As for your first part, I did state "I don't know if I posted this in right area"
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 7:18:15 PM
At 9/8/2015 6:59:40 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

Dude, just tell me what you would like heaven to be like. I don't need a whole debate, jeez.
As for your first part, I did state "I don't know if I posted this in right area"

But, but, this is a debate site! ;)

Honestly, I don't really have anything I personally desire like that. My existence revolves purely around the well-being of others. I know it's a boring answer, but that's all I can really say.
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 7:29:53 PM
At 9/4/2015 6:38:18 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:

I personally think I'd be chilling with Jesus all day long, we'd rap battle and eat pizza, wings and burgers. Could you imagine how dope of a rapper jesus would be?
He'd be like "This power that I hold in my hand/ you couldn't see it if I had two holes in my hands"
"Ya'll bodied me, but I came back so that you couldn't find my carcass/ i'll come back near 2000 years later make ya great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandkids my targets"
or
"Yo Judas was the homie even though he stabbed me in the back/ But that let the prophecy come true so now history is a RAP"

All credit to the lyrics go to the holy spirit. : :

I can't wait to fly like birds. I've done some flying in a few dreams I've experienced in the past but the flying time I'll get in the next go around will be much better.
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 8:05:18 PM
At 9/8/2015 7:18:15 PM, Chaosism wrote:

Honestly, I don't really have anything I personally desire like that. My existence revolves purely around the well-being of others. I know it's a boring answer, but that's all I can really say.

So you'll join me in my biblical rap battles?
SimplyAidan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 8:05:47 PM
At 9/8/2015 7:29:53 PM, one_love wrote:

or

I can't wait to fly like birds. I've done some flying in a few dreams I've experienced in the past but the flying time I'll get in the next go around will be much better.

Ayyyy that's mad dope. Will you have wings or superman it up?
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 8:36:04 PM
At 9/8/2015 8:05:18 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:
At 9/8/2015 7:18:15 PM, Chaosism wrote:

So you'll join me in my biblical rap battles?

Oh... you don't want that. Unless you want to cringe for all eternity!
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 9:02:59 PM
At 9/8/2015 8:05:47 PM, SimplyAidan wrote:
At 9/8/2015 7:29:53 PM, one_love wrote:

or

Ayyyy that's mad dope. Will you have wings or superman it up? : :

The possibilities are endless in the next age after we die in this one. I can imagine myself as a flying machine capable of reaching other worlds, too.