Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians, does God really love everyone?

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 6:17:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 6:08:09 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
Christians, show me your scripture(s) that show TMH God loves everyone!

john 3:16
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 6:24:49 PM
At 9/5/2015 6:17:37 PM, graceofgod wrote:

I believe you are the same person that kept tellin me "kosmos, kosmos". Ugh, but again, which world is John 3:16 talking about.

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we vnderstand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seene were not made of things which doe appeare.

There is more than one world, so which world is John 3:16 talking about? Kosmos means "the world". Kosmos does not say which world.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 6:28:56 PM
At 9/5/2015 6:24:49 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

I believe you are the same person that kept tellin me "kosmos, kosmos". Ugh, but again, which world is John 3:16 talking about.

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we vnderstand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seene were not made of things which doe appeare.

There is more than one world, so which world is John 3:16 talking about? Kosmos means "the world". Kosmos does not say which world.

yep you are still wrong.....

the bible talks about how through adam sin we are all sinners and through one man all sins were paid, it is clear it is for all people for all time...
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 6:47:03 PM
At 9/5/2015 6:28:56 PM, graceofgod wrote:

the bible talks about how through adam sin we are all sinners and through one man all sins were paid, it is clear it is for all people for all time...

Where is the Scripture????

You still haven't answered my question....but ok...

So if all men are Gods people and can be saved, why does Scripture say Israel is God's people?

Acts 13:17 The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arme brought he them out of it.

Can you also explain why both the OT and NT were written to Israel and Judah, which are both the Israelites?

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the dayes come, saith the Lord, that I will make a newe couenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Iudah.

Hebrew 8:8 For finding fault with them, hee saith, Behold, the dayes come (saith the Lord) when I will make a new couenant with the house of Israel, and the house of Iudah.

Maybe you can also explain why Christ said He wasn't sent but only for the lost sheep of Israel?

Matthew 15:24 But he answered, and said, I am not sent, but vnto the lost sheepe of the house of Israel.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saued, as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliuerer, and shall turne away vngodlinesse from Iacob.

Isaiah 59: 20 And the redeemer shall come to Zion, and vnto them that turne from transgression in Iacob, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall bee saued in the Lord with an euerlasting saluation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

You said all men are sinners through Adam.

1 John 3:4 Whosoeuer committeth sinne, transgresseth also the lawe: for sinne is the transgression of the law.

Who was given the law? (and show Scripture for this answer please)
SevenDust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 9:00:51 PM

The one scripture that comes to mind is Matthew 5:43-45 43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."
Morality is of the highest importance - but for us, not for God.
Albert Einstein
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:18:33 PM
At 9/5/2015 9:00:51 PM, SevenDust wrote:

The one scripture that comes to mind is Matthew 5:43-45 43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."

Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not auenge nor beare any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt loue thy neighbor as thy selfe: I am the Lord.

That is the precept to Matthew 5:43-45. This law goes back to the laws that the Israelites were given. Both testaments were written for the Israelties, not the whole world.

Jeremaiah 31:31 Behold, the dayes come, saith the Lord, that I will make a newe couenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Iudah.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, hee saith, Behold, the dayes come (saith the Lord) when I will make a new couenant with the house of Israel, and the house of Iudah.

Both the new and old testament were made for the Israelites, not the whole world.
SevenDust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:41:40 PM
At 9/5/2015 11:18:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not auenge nor beare any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt loue thy neighbor as thy selfe: I am the Lord.

That is the precept to Matthew 5:43-45. This law goes back to the laws that the Israelites were given. Both testaments were written for the Israelties, not the whole world.

Jeremaiah 31:31 Behold, the dayes come, saith the Lord, that I will make a newe couenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Iudah.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, hee saith, Behold, the dayes come (saith the Lord) when I will make a new couenant with the house of Israel, and the house of Iudah.

Both the new and old testament were made for the Israelites, not the whole world.

First and foremost, I do not consider myself a Bible scholar. But according to those scriptures you just mentioned, could be associated with Jesus and the prophecies that preceded him (and about him), along with the new covenant.
Albert Einstein
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:50:11 PM
At 9/5/2015 11:41:40 PM, SevenDust wrote:

First and foremost, I do not consider myself a Bible scholar. But according to those scriptures you just mentioned, could be associated with Jesus and the prophecies that preceded him (and about him), along with the new covenant.

From Genesis to Revelation, it is about Christ.
SevenDust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:59:31 PM
At 9/5/2015 11:50:11 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

But only for the Israelites?
Albert Einstein
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 12:01:02 AM
At 9/5/2015 11:59:31 PM, SevenDust wrote:

What do the Scriptures say? Do they say for the whole world?
SevenDust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 12:26:16 AM
At 9/6/2015 12:01:02 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/5/2015 11:59:31 PM, SevenDust wrote:

Word, you are correct the major decedents of Jews and Gods chosen were from Abraham and Judah. But if the Bible from Genesis to Revelation is about Christ, then Romans 10:11-13 would fall flat. Even Ezekiel 47:21-23 talks about inheritance from the tribe of Israel.
Albert Einstein
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 12:35:32 AM
At 9/6/2015 12:26:16 AM, SevenDust wrote:
At 9/6/2015 12:01:02 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

Word, you are correct the major decedents of Jews and Gods chosen were from Abraham and Judah. But if the Bible from Genesis to Revelation is about Christ, then Romans 10:11-13 would fall flat. Even Ezekiel 47:21-23 talks about inheritance from the tribe of Israel.

...I'm not understanding what you're trying to ask or say. Are you saying because Scripture says, "all men" that all men can be saved?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 9:00:29 AM
At 9/5/2015 6:47:03 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

So if all men are Gods people and can be saved, why does Scripture say Israel is God's people?

Acts 13:17 The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arme brought he them out of it.

Can you also explain why both the OT and NT were written to Israel and Judah, which are both the Israelites?

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the dayes come, saith the Lord, that I will make a newe couenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Iudah.

Hebrew 8:8 For finding fault with them, hee saith, Behold, the dayes come (saith the Lord) when I will make a new couenant with the house of Israel, and the house of Iudah.

Maybe you can also explain why Christ said He wasn't sent but only for the lost sheep of Israel?

Matthew 15:24 But he answered, and said, I am not sent, but vnto the lost sheepe of the house of Israel.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saued, as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliuerer, and shall turne away vngodlinesse from Iacob.

Isaiah 59: 20 And the redeemer shall come to Zion, and vnto them that turne from transgression in Iacob, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall bee saued in the Lord with an euerlasting saluation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

1 John 3:4 Whosoeuer committeth sinne, transgresseth also the lawe: for sinne is the transgression of the law.

because Isreal is God's chosen people for what reason I don't know...

john 3:16 for God so loved the Kosmos, it never says Isreal...

the bible does not say that salvation is just for the Jews.... it's that simple...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 9:01:37 AM

according to the guy who started the thread that will only be about isreal..
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 3:19:28 PM
At 9/6/2015 9:00:29 AM, graceofgod wrote:

So Israel is God's chosen people, yet you don't know why???....That shows how much you know Scripture LOL, maybe that is also why you couldn't answer any of my questions LOL. You fake Christians are just dumb, no joke LOL.

Neither does it say which world LOL. You Christians are hypocrites and liars. Why don't you acknowledge John 3:14?

the bible does not say that salvation is just for the Jews.... it's that simple...

Well let's see the Scripture(s)!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 3:37:20 PM
At 9/6/2015 3:19:28 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

So Israel is God's chosen people, yet you don't know why???....That shows how much you know Scripture LOL, maybe that is also why you couldn't answer any of my questions LOL. You fake Christians are just dumb, no joke LOL.

Neither does it say which world LOL. You Christians are hypocrites and liars. Why don't you acknowledge John 3:14?

why would the bible for this world talk about any other world...lol

it says for God so loved the world..kosmos... it's quite clear it is the whole planet...

it says one man's sins adam was enough to have caused all to sin but by one man's payment we shall all be righteous, so why doesn't the whole bible just talk about isreal and the jews..

the roman and his whole household were saved, jesus spoke to the samaritan and there was the Ethiopian eunuch. none of whom would have been Jews but were saved...

and then the command to go and spread the good news to the earth, none of it makes sense to assume it was just for isreal and the jews...
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 4:28:41 PM
At 9/6/2015 3:37:20 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/6/2015 3:19:28 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

why would the bible for this world talk about any other world...lol

Where in Scripture does it say it's for this world???? The Bible, both OT and NT were written to the Israelites, not the whole world...that's how stupid you are; you lack understand.

it says for God so loved the world..kosmos... it's quite clear it is the whole planet...

it says one man's sins adam was enough to have caused all to sin but by one man's payment we shall all be righteous, so why doesn't the whole bible just talk about isreal and the jews..

And again, WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE (SCRIPTURE)???

the roman and his whole household were saved, jesus spoke to the samaritan and there was the Ethiopian eunuch. none of whom would have been Jews but were saved...

I'm not even going to go into this again. The Bible is not for you so you don't understand it, which is why you believe in all those fairy tales. The one I find really funny is that we are going to be floating in the sky LOL.

and then the command to go and spread the good news to the earth, none of it makes sense to assume it was just for isreal and the jews...

Ya ok....you continue believing those lies, but when you see the black Messiah in those clouds, know that your done :).

If TMH God did love everyone, why would HE only save the Israelites and enslave all nations who enslaved the Israelites.

Revelation 13:10 Hee that leadeth into captiuitie, shall goe into captiuitie: Hee that killeth with the sword, must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints.

Now, lets see who enslaved the Israelties ("African Americans"), who came to America on slave ships (Deut 28:68), the Israelites ("Native Americans") who found the land of the North, but the Italians (white Europeans) slaughtered those Israelites and the head honcho Christopher Columbus, claimed that he and his nasty people found North America and the Israelites (Latinos) who were shipped off with ships to Latin America.

EGYPT The Sudanese, Watusis & Zulus " 400 years from 1846 " 1446 B.C. read Genesis 15:13.

CUSHITES OF MESOPOTAMIA (so called Ethiopians) 8 years read Judges 3:3-10.

MOAB so called Chinese " 18 years read Judges 3:12-14.

CANAANITES (so called South Africans) 20 years read Judges 4:2-3.

MIDIANITES (so called Arabs) 7 years read Judges 6:1.

AMMONITES (so called Japanese) 18 years read Judges 10:6-8,11, 12.

PHILISTINES (so called Africans) Watusis & Zulus " 40 years Judges 13:1.

ASSYRIANS (so called Kurbs) 722 " 606 B.C. II Kings 15:29, 17:5-6, & 18:9-12.

BABYLONIANS (so called Ethiopians) 70 years 606 " 536 B.C. read Jeremiah 25:9-14, Jeremiah chapter 39, Psalms chapter 137 (586 B.C.)

PERSIANS / MEDES Persians " East Indians, Medes " Japhetic Ex. Hawaiians, Filipinos, Indonesians, Australian Aborigines etc. 203 years 536 " 333 B.C.

GREEKS (Edomites, so called white people) 267 years 333 " 66 B.C.

ROMANS (Edomites, so called white people) 259 years 66 B.C. " 193 A.D. read Daniel chapter 7, Matthew 2:1-4, Luke 3:1, from 193 A.D. until approximately 1453 A.D

AFRICANS & ARABS 1500 " 1600 A.D. read Joel 3:1-8 King Dahomey & Almoravides of the Mali Empire in Timbuktu.

AMERICA (Edomites, so called white people) 1600 / 1776 A.D. to present.

So all those people listed above that enslaved us (and you can also find this recorded in history if you do your research, but as a typical Christian you do not research) are going into slavery. How could such a "loving" god do such a thing???
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 5:05:15 PM
Romans 5:12-21King James Version (KJV)

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

King James Version (KJV)

sin entered in to the world...kosmos... not isreal...
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 6:32:36 PM
At 9/6/2015 5:05:15 PM, graceofgod wrote:

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 6:47:08 PM
At 9/6/2015 6:32:36 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

sin is rebellion against God....
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 7:08:10 PM
At 9/6/2015 6:47:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

You are correct to an extent.

So if sin is transgressing the law, doesn't that mean that the law is still in effect? Yes. Who was given the law? The Israelites, not all nations. So if Israel was the only nation that God gave the laws to, how could all nations sin?

Yes we all came from Adam, but who was the chosen lineage from Adam? Israel....Israel is the promised seed, not the whole world. That is why God says in Isaiah 40:15; 17 that the other nations are nothing to him. He count's them less than nothing and vanity. God does not change (Malachi 3:6), so why would HE change HIS mind in the NT? HE would be found a liar if HE changed HIS mind from saying that the other nations are nothing to HIM, then say in the NT that HE loves everyone now.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 7:14:46 PM
At 9/6/2015 7:08:10 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

So if sin is transgressing the law, doesn't that mean that the law is still in effect? Yes. Who was given the law? The Israelites, not all nations. So if Israel was the only nation that God gave the laws to, how could all nations sin?

Yes we all came from Adam, but who was the chosen lineage from Adam? Israel....Israel is the promised seed, not the whole world. That is why God says in Isaiah 40:15; 17 that the other nations are nothing to him. He count's them less than nothing and vanity. God does not change (Malachi 3:6), so why would HE change HIS mind in the NT? HE would be found a liar if HE changed HIS mind from saying that the other nations are nothing to HIM, then say in the NT that HE loves everyone now.

the law was given to the jews but it was for all people... why did God say i will make my people jealous, people not of my people will accept me, the good news was meant for all people....

how could an all loving God give his only plan of salvation to one nation, knowing that that Armageddon will effect the whole planet, it would basically leave every nation but the jews for dead with no plan of salvation for gentiles..

and we know that is not true as gentiles in the bible were saved...
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 7:19:00 PM
At 9/6/2015 7:14:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

the law was given to the jews but it was for all people... why did God say i will make my people jealous, people not of my people will accept me, the good news was meant for all people....

Where is the Scripture for any of this that you just posted? Oh that's right, it's not scriptural. LOL.

how could an all loving God give his only plan of salvation to one nation, knowing that that Armageddon will effect the whole planet, it would basically leave every nation but the jews for dead with no plan of salvation for gentiles..

Because HE doesn't love everyone! The only Gentiles receiving salvation is Northern Kingdom, not the heathen nations.

Yup, Northern Kingdom LOL :D. Welp, since you can't answer any of my question nor provide any Scripture, I'm done arguing with a retarded "Christian".
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 7:41:49 PM
At 9/6/2015 7:19:00 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

Where is the Scripture for any of this that you just posted? Oh that's right, it's not scriptural. LOL.

Because HE doesn't love everyone! The only Gentiles receiving salvation is Northern Kingdom, not the heathen nations.

Yup, Northern Kingdom LOL :D. Welp, since you can't answer any of my question nor provide any Scripture, I'm done arguing with a retarded "Christian".

samaitans, ethiopians and romans received salvation so how could it be just for isreal...

i love your Christian attitude to, when you say retarded that is like calling me a fool, just check what the word says about calling someone a fool it might make you think...
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 7:49:27 PM
At 9/6/2015 7:41:49 PM, graceofgod wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

samaitans, ethiopians and romans received salvation so how could it be just for isreal...
Ok, if that's what makes you happy LOL.

i love your Christian attitude to, when you say retarded that is like calling me a fool, just check what the word says about calling someone a fool it might make you think...

LOL, well I thank TMH God that I ain't no demonic Christian LOL. Christianity was created by the "white" man, you know the same man that enslaved us real Israelites. It would be stupid of me to trust in anything that the demon the "white" man says. Christianity was forced on my ancestors during slavery and if they didn't accept the religion, they were killed. The real Christians are the Israelites. Good riddance. Another "Christian" bites the dust LMAO.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 7:56:18 PM
At 9/6/2015 7:49:27 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

LOL, well I thank TMH God that I ain't no demonic Christian LOL. Christianity was created by the "white" man, you know the same man that enslaved us real Israelites. It would be stupid of me to trust in anything that the demon the "white" man says. Christianity was forced on my ancestors during slavery and if they didn't accept the religion, they were killed. The real Christians are the Israelites. Good riddance. Another "Christian" bites the dust LMAO.

lol..so the real Christians, the Christ like ones, are those who rejected the messiah, that says all I need to know ...
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 8:01:14 PM
At 9/6/2015 7:56:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

lol..so the real Christians, the Christ like ones, are those who rejected the messiah, that says all I need to know ...

Who rejected the Messiah???? So because some OT Israelites rejected Christ, still do today, that means all Israelites reject Christ? LOL, well then I guess all "white" people are terrorists, rapists, murders, thieves, and so on. I guess all "white" people need to go back to the Caucasus Mountains where they came from LOL.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 8:10:20 PM
At 9/6/2015 8:01:14 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

Who rejected the Messiah???? So because some OT Israelites rejected Christ, still do today, that means all Israelites reject Christ? LOL, well then I guess all "white" people are terrorists, rapists, murders, thieves, and so on. I guess all "white" people need to go back to the Caucasus Mountains where they came from LOL.

you are a very strange and potentially dangerous person..lol
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 8:12:39 PM
At 9/6/2015 8:10:20 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/6/2015 8:01:14 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

King James Version (KJV)

What is sin?

you are a very strange and potentially dangerous person..lol

Ok...if that's what makes you feel smarter LMAO.