Jump to topic:

JW Trio: Rutherford, Russell, & Knorr Singing

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 7:09:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In this short video (less than a minute) video, Elders Russell, Knorr, and Rutherford wax melodic as they preach the usual BotchTower message concerning the state of the world today.

P. S. I do not mean to imply that Russell and Knorr drank excessively. Most of the bottles are Rutherford's.

https://www.youtube.com...
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DavidHenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 7:17:44 PM
At 9/5/2015 7:09:06 PM, annanicole wrote:
In this short video (less than a minute) video, Elders Russell, Knorr, and Rutherford wax melodic as they preach the usual BotchTower message concerning the state of the world today.

P. S. I do not mean to imply that Russell and Knorr drank excessively. Most of the bottles are Rutherford's.

All these years I've been trying to figure out a way to throw in the obligatory Hee-Haw reference and there you've gone and done it. Good job.
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 10:12:08 PM
Yeah, I happened to think about it when MCB was giving his assessment of world affairs.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 10:37:10 PM
... and a typical door-knocker for the JW's is in the last frame.