Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Quantum Mechanics, Illusions, and reality?

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 3:33:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thank you, these videos represent very good examples of why one doesn't learn anything from a youtube video.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 1:47:50 AM
At 9/6/2015 2:35:23 AM, Sooner wrote:
https://youtu.be... : :

God has led his scientists to his computing language. Now all they have to do is figure out where those waves came from. LOL !!!!!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 2:23:48 AM
At 9/7/2015 1:47:50 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

God has led his scientists to his computing language. Now all they have to do is figure out where those waves came from. LOL !!!!!!

Why do they need to know where the waves come from if God has already taught scientists to process His computing language? You are not very bright.
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:09:48 AM
At 9/7/2015 2:23:48 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Why do they need to know where the waves come from if God has already taught scientists to process His computing language? You are not very bright. : :

I am bright enough to speak for our Creator. It's you who doesn't understand how He created everything.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:27:31 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:09:48 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

Why do they need to know where the waves come from if God has already taught scientists to process His computing language? You are not very bright. : :

I am bright enough to speak for our Creator. It's you who doesn't understand how He created everything.

You said God was keeping you stupid to humiliate you. And as late as 2008 you were still attending AA meeting in Spain. If God wanted someone smart why would He pick someone He kept stupid all his life. Even your son in 2011 thought you had lost your mind and threw you out of his house making you a homeless beggar. Why does He need someone to speak for Him when He controls everything with His thoughts( you just said that in an earlier post)? Don't you read before you post?
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:37:59 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:27:31 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You said God was keeping you stupid to humiliate you. And as late as 2008 you were still attending AA meeting in Spain. If God wanted someone smart why would He pick someone He kept stupid all his life. Even your son in 2011 thought you had lost your mind and threw you out of his house making you a homeless beggar. Why does He need someone to speak for Him when He controls everything with His thoughts( you just said that in an earlier post)? Don't you read before you post? : :

As long as you focus on a man named Brad Holkesvig, you will be deceived of who I actually am as the Voice of the Lord.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:42:37 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:37:59 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

You said God was keeping you stupid to humiliate you. And as late as 2008 you were still attending AA meeting in Spain. If God wanted someone smart why would He pick someone He kept stupid all his life. Even your son in 2011 thought you had lost your mind and threw you out of his house making you a homeless beggar. Why does He need someone to speak for Him when He controls everything with His thoughts( you just said that in an earlier post)? Don't you read before you post? : :

As long as you focus on a man named Brad Holkesvig, you will be deceived of who I actually am as the Voice of the Lord.

You are Brad Holkesvig. That is how you introduced yourself in your videos. The voice was the same voice of Brad Holkesvig found on several of his homemade videos. You are not fooling anyone Brad. Your mind ain't right.
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:44:16 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:42:37 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You are Brad Holkesvig. That is how you introduced yourself in your videos. The voice was the same voice of Brad Holkesvig found on several of his homemade videos. You are not fooling anyone Brad. Your mind ain't right. : :

The religious Jews thought Jesus was the Messiah, too. They were wrong. The Messiah is totally invisible to man and now he can be heard in this forum but only if you listen carefully.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:51:27 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:44:16 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

You are Brad Holkesvig. That is how you introduced yourself in your videos. The voice was the same voice of Brad Holkesvig found on several of his homemade videos. You are not fooling anyone Brad. Your mind ain't right. : :

The religious Jews thought Jesus was the Messiah, too. They were wrong. The Messiah is totally invisible to man and now he can be heard in this forum but only if you listen carefully.

Will you be saved? Your mind ain't right. You said you don't hear too good either.
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:52:49 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:51:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Will you be saved? Your mind ain't right. You said you don't hear too good either. : :

All God's people are saved from their bodies when they die in this world. Most of them didn't know they were only information that will not be destroyed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:56:02 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:52:49 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

Will you be saved? Your mind ain't right. You said you don't hear too good either. : :

All God's people are saved from their bodies when they die in this world. Most of them didn't know they were only information that will not be destroyed.

What useful information do you carry Brad?

Brad wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

Brad wrote:"My English skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

Brad wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "

Brad wrote:"I would drink for three days straight until I felt like I was headed for the DT's and was forced to stop for a few days. The sober days were very painful and I had a hard time functioning at work on the farm.
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 4:00:07 AM
At 9/7/2015 3:56:02 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Brad wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

Brad wrote:"My English skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

Brad wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "

Brad wrote:"I would drink for three days straight until I felt like I was headed for the DT's and was forced to stop for a few days. The sober days were very painful and I had a hard time functioning at work on the farm. : :

Why do you keep carrying this useless information? Brad will be killed soon.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 4:06:45 AM
At 9/7/2015 4:00:07 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

Brad wrote:"I would drink for three days straight until I felt like I was headed for the DT's and was forced to stop for a few days. The sober days were very painful and I had a hard time functioning at work on the farm. : :

We all know you are suicidal Brad. You have been spewing the same nonsense for the last 8'years.
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 4:42:13 AM
At 9/7/2015 4:06:45 AM, Harikrish wrote:

We all know you are suicidal Brad. You have been spewing the same nonsense for the last 8'years. : :

I've only been testifying for God for 7 years. You don't listen very well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 5:27:27 AM
At 9/7/2015 4:42:13 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

We all know you are suicidal Brad. You have been spewing the same nonsense for the last 8'years. : :

You don't lie very well, Brad.

You just posted :

"I have 36 years of experience with the Creator of mans' experiences who had me write thousands of pages and speak millions of words to learn about the past, present and future. He even taught me how he created everything. These thoughts that I witnessed, are our true reality."

http://www.debate.org...
b_sorelson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 6:02:18 AM
At 9/7/2015 5:27:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 9/7/2015 4:42:13 AM, b_sorelson wrote:

You don't lie very well, Brad.

You just posted :

"I have 36 years of experience with the Creator of mans' experiences who had me write thousands of pages and speak millions of words to learn about the past, present and future. He even taught me how he created everything. These thoughts that I witnessed, are our true reality."

http://www.debate.org... : :

You don't listen very well.