Jump to topic:

For those interested in conspiracy theories

7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 3:34:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Note this will not be an attempt to at every second superficially narrate reality.

But, what lies therein is a scripture which seeks to lure believers, yet to reveal itself as the opposite of it's presumed value.

To kill christianity?

For those without patience to stand through the piece-meal, the message of the valley of vision, is : i ii iii iv v vi viii xi xii xii

However, when you first played a rubik's cube, you think it's over, and that one arrithmetic won't put up all sides, well this is a puzzle it's not a poster. Be it you read the whole thing, what is extracted is a clear concise dictionary, or compaas if you will of poetry. Abrupt punctuation and inclusion means it's kind of hard to think anything else. Note my level to validate simply resides on where I stopped, so please leave cacheing comments for me unspoken untill finished.

First verse ?:? it is told that you should look up on the rooftops.
The following three verses which sound as if to berate anyone listening to john about looking up on the roofttops:

/ii
Their residents are powerless, they are terrified and ashamed. They are as short-lived as plants in the field, or green vegetation. They are as short-lived as grass on the rooftops when it is scorched by the east wind.

The

verse has words: terrified, ashamed, short-lived, scorched: Now is already a time to see a message because john said TO sit upon the rooftops.
Well its safe to include a sword in that message because of for the fact that roofs bare steeples, asweell as, ashamed, short-lived, scorched, steeples would capture the poetic imagination of any one trying to convey murder. The rising sun is more likely to be the setting of cool wind so how is it that an east wind is the one doing the scorching?

/iii
5 May all who hate Zion be humiliated and turned back! 6 May they be like the grass on the rooftops which withers before one can even pull it up, 7 which cannot fill the reaper's hand, or the lap of the one who gathers the grain! - Ps 129:5-7

Three, again humiliation, turn back may, they wither up before one can even pull it up, may as of not yet well established, reaper adding to an assumption that the steeple was meant to be referred to as a sharp edge, which cannot fill a hand, is it calling these people as inadequate tools? Describing these peole as dull for that fact they are burned up by light. At night. So are these people burned up by twilight?
All these verses contain a house, in the next verses it will be made certain that these three aswell werre referring to a slaughter-house.

/iv
7 So now, children, listen to me; do not turn aside from the words I speak. 8 Keep yourself far from her, and do not go near the door of her house, 9 lest you give your vigor to others and your years to a cruel person, 10 lest strangers devour your strength, and your labor benefit another man's house. 11 And at the end of your life you will groan when your flesh and your body are wasted away.
Four You'll see above and ahead that there are doors to be avoided. Is sitting up on the roof waiting for a return not giving up one's vigor? Let strangers devour your stregnth, and your labor benefit another man's house, as live-stock. It serves to tell you servere mal-nourishment, and someone someone stealing food. As a thief in the night. [Loss of vigor can be anulled as the strength of a fire, even though there is vigor; and a fire; it will be deemed a useless one.] Remember, peole of which were given rations to invest, some answered they invested it and some answered they buried it.

4 but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. 6 Lest she should make level the path leading to life, her paths are unstable but she does not know it - Prov 5:4-6

Five, Sort of epitomizing someone trying to upkeep something only to find out it was for nothing, as a two edged sword, she, her feet go down to death, notice the context sounds like that of an abandoned house. Her steps lead straight to the grave, such as slaughter. Lest she should make level the path leading to life, suggesting the roof v.s the entry way. One side of a sword is also symmetrical to the other side, such as the money buried. A double edged sword.
/vi
1 Here is a message about the Valley of Vision: What is the reason that all of you go up to the rooftops? 2 The noisy city is full of raucous sounds; the town is filled with revelry. Your slain were not cut down by the sword; they did not die in battle. 3 All your leaders ran away together - they fled to a distant place; all your refugees were captured together - they were captured without a single arrow being shot. -
Isa 22:1-3

Raucous;Revelry meaning why are you so uptight? Your slain were not cut down by a sword, theu did not die in battle, they were all captured together, they were captured without a single arrow being shot, saying all your leaders were gathered like live-stock, strewn up in the dull, mundane, and subservient. So in effect it's saying how can yoi be up on the rooftops showing a way, if you've been driven inside, An arrow would be useless as a method gathering animals. Without using an arrow to point the way, it is also reffering to the distance tgey travelled, to the roof, which does'nt surpass the encumferenced distance of an arrows travel. jesus john and elijah are invited to share the label refugee. Leaders, but they do ask not to adopt a heard label.
7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 3:42:06 AM
(unnumbered)
1 Six days later Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them privately up a high mountain. 2 And he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. 3 Then Moses and Elijah also appeared before them, talking with him. 4 So Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you want, I will make three shelters - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah." 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my one dear Son, in whom I take great delight. Listen to him!"

His face, shone, as face value, there is a mountain present and he is th object of belief. The accredit of the trinity, if you know one you know the other. One is enough to know shelter, a wise voice saying: this is my, one. read the next verse:

/vii
13 The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, be merciful to me, sinner that I am!' 14 I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharisee.

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted." - Matt 17:1-5

Seven, sound like a testifying statement? The tax collector is playing the bright voice? Beating his breast as if not answering to anyone. A sign signifying the showcase of the beast is near. A mocking omen of the feigned beast caught up. Using sinner that I am, would sound sarcastic, so it is really just any phrase that says, it is good to be here. Note that the speaking from a cloud would fit the rain forest setting where such an ape would be found.

Which breast of the live-stock is most famous? The chicken, which lays eggs, bringing to mind which came first?, because there is a verse which came first opposing this one, and the fact of his gawdy display of wiseness, the man is'nt representing humility at all. The tax collector in a duel sense does'nt exist, he is as the third person in the previous excerpt, witnessing and commenting brightly, the collection or reverence of involved parts, benefitting another man's house, on a contingent goal oriented basis, there are those who would play dull or sharp arguements that this rule does'nt supposed to exist, which is; giving money to those who supposedly operate safety guidelines, and measure and schedule the business of a people responsibly, this is in line with the headstone, which was denied. Or corner stone which is in a double sided place. The man should be taxed by a humbling nature. Does god appear in a bright cloud saying listen, I love, ... chicken? This man appears to be mocking that picture. A play under the light.

/viii
9 As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, "Do not tell anyone about the vision until the Son of Man is raised from the dead."10 The disciples asked him, "Why then do the experts in the law say that Elijah must come first?" 11 He answered, "Elijah does indeed come first and will restore all things. 12 And I tell you that Elijah has already come. Yet they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wanted. In the same way, the Son of Man will suffer at their hands." 13 Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them about John the Baptist. - Matt 17:9-13

Eight, elijah is in this passage, he was -caught up- in a bright whirlwind, though these people did'nt recognized him, is'nt the tax collector caught up in a bright whirl wind? then they realised they were talking about john the babptist, this is all convuluted references of later scriptures. There is no clean context to include john the babptist. Restoration? Diy v.s a paid hand. Here he is speaking of the dominancy of humans but in that same way, human beings still suffer at thebhands of beasts, such as in climbing mountainous terrain. Her feet go down to death. If a beast and you throw down, who is likely to win: the answer is death. Following that sttments order, In this setting the travelers are subservient to the mountain, and careful, conversing, and soeaking of death. elijah's story is one of mystery. At the encounter of a bear: you lay down, or lay your feet down: run. Such as when one lays down during babtism. Why talk of restoration, and john the babtist. Remember stay away from her door. Feet going down also start the cardiovascualar, blood, death. If one runs, there needs to be a place to hide, which there is't many. Reflextions are used in photography.. A mountain gping down to a lake; the edge of which houses the opportunity to prey upon those using it. Notable being faces mentioned mean that it is a full house, as the fuller depth of a woman's figure. Like the gust of wind blowing through; scorched by the east wind. The mountain a resemblence to a double edged sword, her paths: the ones in the mountain, the ones above on the roof, the ones that would be at the river's edge, but not to mention the double edged reflection; a swor, her path's down into water ceasing to burn in brightness, are unstable, her grain filled with trees and dirt; unstable. Beasts feet will meet the occasion of catching up when atticking, as in reoroductive factors. durewfussdct iurrfcg ssew.maybe, The suns path has feet going down to heat. Reflections on the water carry a dark hue. The grass is caught up in the fabric of a roof where it is not supposed to be. Wind accesses vigor, and the rising sun, and those descending a mountain, and the water, and restoration, and john, and, momentum, contingency.
7APRIL7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 3:44:01 AM
/ix
I wish that one of you would close the temple doors, so that you no longer would light useless fires on my altar. I am not pleased with you," says the Lord who rules over all, "and I will no longer accept an offering from you.
ix Her feet go down to death, a temple might compete with a house tinder wise. Does the device suggest that if a door is open there will be a fire. Temple doors symbolizing the gates on the roof top where useless fires and vigor is expeneded. And humors the question do you know which beast you offer? Substituting as an impure one. Unstable path: doors.
/x
11 Then I saw another beast coming up from the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but was speaking like a dragon. 12 He exercised all the ruling authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and those who inhabit it worship the first beast, the one whose lethal wound had been healed. 13 He performed momentous signs, even making fire come down from heaven in front of people 14 and, by the signs he was permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, he deceived those who live on the earth. He told those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who had been wounded by the sword, but still lived. 15 The second beast was empowered to give life to the image of the first beast so that it could speak, and could cause all those who did not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave ) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast - that is, his name or his number. - Rev 13:11-17
x Remwmberomentous Remember momentous signs, such as the descension, fire come down from heaven, the descension isa sarcastic reference to this, scorched by the east wind, also a sign, I do not want any more offerings at my altar, had two horns like a lamb, close the door so that, but spoke as a dragon, consolates useless fires, Remember that two witnesses should be torn apart by the towns people in the end time. Witnesses stand and on occasion utter, such as live-stock. The making of the lamb is the baptism, jesus and john, in the wilderness were a beast is made known, two horns, as if the two horns were set up for the purpose of the one beast. As a certification; her feet go down. And the observation of it speaks with a dragonous intent. Recieved a wound but yet lived, your slain were not killed in battle, but your leaders were gathered together? The blind leading the blind, a mountain leading a reflection, an image of the beast. They worship under a pretense they will be granted an access to heaven. The number of a man is his death. Fire coming down in front of people, such as terrified and ashamed, elijah
up in a blazing whirlwind. Fire come down, such as I do not want anymore offerings. But I am not pleased with your, useless, fires. Two horns, Two closed gates also constitute; an airlock, denoting safety control, but dual sided. Temple doors.
/xi
1 In those days John the Baptist came into the wilderness of Judea proclaiming, 2 "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." 3 For he is the one about whom Isaiah the prophet had spoken: " The voice of one shouting in the wilderness, ' Prepare the way for the Lord, make his paths straight . '" - Matt 3:1-3
xi Notice that john the babtist is coming into the wilderness, jesus and john in the wilderbess where a beast is made known, john is the one shouting, the kingdom is heaven is near, a near roof, after entering, where one might pay attention to the roof. The voice of the one shouting in the wilderness, a death cry, the voice of one, as the people and the three, which were mentioned on the mountain, make his paths straight, not path, or the voice of the two witnesses, or that of beasts, also a sharp sword must be used to efficiently slaughter something. Such are the path of the doors opening and closing like a tool to slaughter.
/xii
Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father is well pleased to give you the kingdom. - Luke 12:32
xii, Delivered straightly, as live-stock. Diminutively referring to humans as beasts, ashed and afraid, Looking for thekingdom is what could only be a little flock, on a roof top. Note most prey view with opposing eyes, such as the blind mountain.
/xiii
and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand here looking up into the sky? This same Jesus who has been taken up from you into heaven will come back in the same way you saw him go into heaven."
Acts 1:11
/xiii This finishes to say you're looking too high. We already know of the way of a mountain. Holy mount zion, thus may all against zion wither up. By having faith in traversing the mountain, full of beasts. With faith you can move a mountain with faith you can go to heaven,, with faith jeseus put his feet down and moved the mountain under his feet. Remember jesus went privately up a mountain, and shined brightly duh Thus the kingdom of heaven coming down, and someone is fleeing to a distant place. You've seen and yet you still do not believe. The sky has fallen. We know that a lake is quiet and has a reciprcalesque reflection. Verse equals 3. Remember the city down from the sky? By faith, in the heaven above, the mountain was moved down into inception. The first shall be made last and the last shall be made first. Remember the tax collector. This is all the effect of careful word selection, may they wither up with mount zion, instrad of dry up, be scorched, be burned, be charred, so it is more applicable to the mountain. .