Jump to topic:

is one less real then the others?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 9:18:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If we were to take a look at the concepts of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, and DEBATE on which was less real then the others,

WHAT would the CONCLUSION or end results be?

I know the correct answer, do you?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 9:46:42 AM
Just for information, E-E:

'Then': sequential adverb. "I discovered that the Tooth Fairy was a lie, THEN Santa Claus."
'Then' is the 77th most frequently-used word in standard American English.

'Than': comparative conjunction. "Is one less real THAN the others?"
'Than' is the 712th most frequently-used word in standard American English.

You got these wrong in your title and in your original post.

I mention this is because, along with the needlessly histrionic use of caps to EMPHASISE words already emphasised by their CONTEXT, howlingly bad spelling may discourage members from responding.

Regarding your question, I'm sorry but I don't think I can interpret or define the term 'less real'.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:16:46 AM
At 9/7/2015 9:46:42 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Just for information, E-E:

'Then': sequential adverb. "I discovered that the Tooth Fairy was a lie, THEN Santa Claus."
'Then' is the 77th most frequently-used word in standard American English.

'Than': comparative conjunction. "Is one less real THAN the others?"
'Than' is the 712th most frequently-used word in standard American English.

You got these wrong in your title and in your original post.

I mention this is because, along with the needlessly histrionic use of caps to EMPHASISE words already emphasised by their CONTEXT, howlingly bad spelling may discourage members from responding.

Regarding your question, I'm sorry but I don't think I can interpret or define the term 'less real'.

EE: good day mate, Budweiser the KING of BEERS is LESS REAL then Fosters.

did that sail over your head like a boomerang because you are from down under,

or did you just want to try and toss what I wrote off the end of the world as if I was a EVIL empty soda pop bottle that fell from the sky and landed in your village?

I DEEPLY bother you DENIAL

don't I?

YES YES YES said the little talking dinosaur to her friends,lol...

most overly wonderful and then some.

NOTICE that last line was ALL lower case letters with a dot at the end?
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:57:56 AM
I don't know if you meant to reassure me, E-E, but I'm no longer concerned that your spelling and excessive caps-use might deter members from replying.

Thank you for relieving me of that minor anxiety.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 3:40:11 AM
At 9/7/2015 9:18:46 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
If we were to take a look at the concepts of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, and DEBATE on which was less real then the others,

Santa is as real as Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy, then add all the rest of the mythical characters humans have created.
We can include ALL the mythical gods in the list. Those are all the invisible supernatural ones who have imaginary powers over humans.

The conclusion will be ..... Six of one, half a dozen of the other. ;-)
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 4:16:32 AM
At 9/12/2015 3:40:11 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 9/7/2015 9:18:46 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Santa is as real as Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy, then add all the rest of the mythical characters humans have created.
We can include ALL the mythical gods in the list. Those are all the invisible supernatural ones who have imaginary powers over humans.

EE: some BIG heads might say that there is a BIG difference between Six of one & a half a dozen of the other in that six of one can be six of the same and a half dozen of the other can be "6" different things with "other" being vague and subjective when "scientific theory" is not applied or used.

Now if the question is asked in a old time candy store where there are many jars filled with assorted candies and such. The six of one and half dozen of the others can ALL be different, or they may contain pairs and such depending on the MIX that mankind has created with and in their make believe and pretend realities.

WHY would the BIG heads of so called science want to try and create a division where the simple facts, evidence and honest truth would show that the meaning of the phrase six of one & a half dozen of the other are a "horse apiece" meaning that they are perfectly balanced when measured and weighed with honest weights & measures.

The reason is that the BIG heads of so called science want to create "classes" so that it makes the wearing of a white smock or "lab coat" a status symbol of sorts.

They have what I call ROYALITIS where they want to believe that they are some how better then those that don't BELONG to their clique, cult, groups and such.

In order for the MATHS to come out in a scientific way the items that were used as examples of 6 of one would have to be all the same and the examples of "6" others could be different items.

Now we could also look at the horse apiece example and scientifically try and "pick it apart" in theory anyway. But we won't as that would just fly over the heads of all that daydream a bit much.

Now there is also the religious views and opinions on the meanings of sayings that are claiming that what is being measured and weighed is much the SAME when measured & weighed with 100% HONEST & truthful means.

Those of the MANY be they BIG heads of science or the religious fanatics are a horse apiece when weighed and measured on the scales without the superstitious content.

the aliens from another world said that they would take 6 BIG heads & half a dozen of the others.

the reply from the God Theory then said

you want flies and hot crapper pie with that?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 4:52:43 AM
At 9/12/2015 4:16:32 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: some BIG heads might say that there is a BIG difference between Six of one & a half a dozen of the other in that six of one can be six of the same and a half dozen of the other can be "6" different things with "other" being vague and subjective when "scientific theory" is not applied or used.

Of course. Every child knows Santa and Tooth Fairy are totally different characters, even if they are both myths. Santa brings all presents except new teeth. :-)

Now if the question is asked in a old time candy store where there are many jars filled with assorted candies and such. The six of one and half dozen of the others can ALL be different, or they may contain pairs and such depending on the MIX that mankind has created with and in their make believe and pretend realities.

Junk food obviously comes in many shapes, sizes and flavors but in the end it's all junk food.
The same principle applies to food for thought.
Much junk food is sold in this world because it is popular with the junkies.

WHY would the BIG heads of so called science want to try and create a division where the simple facts, evidence and honest truth would show that the meaning of the phrase six of one & a half dozen of the other are a "horse apiece" meaning that they are perfectly balanced when measured and weighed with honest weights & measures.

The reason is that the BIG heads of so called science want to create "classes" so that it makes the wearing of a white smock or "lab coat" a status symbol of sorts.

They have what I call ROYALITIS where they want to believe that they are some how better then those that don't BELONG to their clique, cult, groups and such.

That's basic human nature. Religion also likes to believe that those who do not wear their invisible white garments and have their special religious label attached to them are better than those who do not.
"My team is better than your team" ...is the song that never ends. It's the one people like to sing in many versions.

Those on the team of truth are better than those not on the team of truth.

Those on the team of life are more energetic than those on the team of death.
Such is life.

In order for the MATHS to come out in a scientific way the items that were used as examples of 6 of one would have to be all the same and the examples of "6" others could be different items.

I think Santa and the Tooth fairy weigh the same as the rest of the invisible characters. They are all weightless unless you carry them around like a monkey on your back.

Now we could also look at the horse apiece example and scientifically try and "pick it apart" in theory anyway. But we won't as that would just fly over the heads of all that daydream a bit much.

Those flying super heroes tend to distract the dreamers who want to fly around with them.

Now there is also the religious views and opinions on the meanings of sayings that are claiming that what is being measured and weighed is much the SAME when measured & weighed with 100% HONEST & truthful means.

Those of the MANY be they BIG heads of science or the religious fanatics are a horse apiece when weighed and measured on the scales without the superstitious content.

the aliens from another world said that they would take 6 BIG heads & half a dozen of the others.

Invisible gods, invisible theories, invisible santas and tooth fairies and all other invisible things all leave visible evidence of their existence.

The invisible aroma of the hot pies attracts the flies or dung beetles depending on the pie ingredients. :-)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 2:14:08 PM
At 9/12/2015 4:52:43 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Of course. Every child knows Santa and Tooth Fairy are totally different characters, even if they are both myths. Santa brings all presents except new teeth. :-)

Junk food obviously comes in many shapes, sizes and flavors but in the end it's all junk food.

That's basic human nature. Religion also likes to believe that those who do not wear their invisible white garments and have their special religious label attached to them are better than those who do not.
"My team is better than your team" ...is the song that never ends. It's the one people like to sing in many versions.

Such is life.

I think Santa and the Tooth fairy weigh the same as the rest of the invisible characters. They are all weightless unless you carry them around like a monkey on your back.

Those flying super heroes tend to distract the dreamers who want to fly around with them.

Invisible gods, invisible theories, invisible santas and tooth fairies and all other invisible things all leave visible evidence of their existence.

The invisible aroma of the hot pies attracts the flies or dung beetles depending on the pie ingredients. :-)

Why are you talking to yourself?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 11:17:45 PM
At 9/12/2015 2:14:08 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/12/2015 4:52:43 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Such is life.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Why do you think I am talking to myself?