Jump to topic:

Most annoying religion and person.

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:01:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Who is the most annoying bigot on DDO? And what is the most annoying religion?

For me it's Gnostic Atheism. Not all of them but I mean what the heck? Stop attacking Christians you have no right. If a Christian attacks you then 1. He ain't a Christian and 2. He believes God told him too. And if you think that God cannot 100% exist then do your research idiot!

For person, it's a two way tie between a Christian an atheist. But I'm not one to name names.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:26:59 AM
I find Benny Hinn annoying, so would that mean that any followers of his would also be annoying to me?

I personally don't find anyone on this forum what I would call annoying as I view it as snoddlerville and it's snoddlers that try and see who can run backwards the fastest and create the illusion that they are going forwards.

I view this place as more of a tragic & dark comedy as I know the ending already.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 12:51:24 PM
At 9/7/2015 11:26:59 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I find Benny Hinn annoying, so would that mean that any followers of his would also be annoying to me?
Lol. Benny Hinn.

I personally don't find anyone on this forum what I would call annoying as I view it as snoddlerville and it's snoddlers that try and see who can run backwards the fastest and create the illusion that they are going forwards.
Don't make the mistake of over generalizing.

I view this place as more of a tragic & dark comedy as I know the ending already.
Tragic? No. Dark? Maybe. Comedic? Mostly.
What? The world ain't ending.

How about annoying religion? Benny Hinn isn't a religion.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"