Jump to topic:

Dajjal is Antichrist, not Mahdi

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:14:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't want to argue with any punk, so started my own thread, this plainly in regard to provide you correct information which you can verify with little Googling.

Actually,
"Christ" means the Messiah, or the savior.
In particular, the term refers to Prophet Jesus [Isa_ peace be upon him].

"Antichrist" means being against Prophet Jesus [peace be upon him].

"Dajjal" refers to the one eyed lair, who'll claim to be god & thus will fight against Muslims. Dajjal is famously known as the Antichrist.

"Mahdi" refers to Imam [leader] of Muslims, who'll help to fight against Dajjal. But Dajjal would actually melt down by the breath [fragrance] of Prophet Jesus [peace be upon him], & would get his end by him.

If anyone assert allegedly that "Mahdi is Antichrist" [in Islam], then notify that either one is implying Dajjal as his Christ [instead of Jesus_peace be upon him], or exhibiting sheer ignorance about terminologies.

Thanks for reading.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 7:35:44 PM
At 9/7/2015 3:14:05 PM, Dazz wrote:
I don't want to argue with any punk, so started my own thread, this plainly in regard to provide you correct information which you can verify with little Googling.

Actually,

"Dajjal" refers to the one eyed lair, who'll claim to be god & thus will fight against Muslims. Dajjal is famously known as the Antichrist.

"Mahdi" refers to Imam [leader] of Muslims, who'll help to fight against Dajjal. But Dajjal would actually melt down by the breath [fragrance] of Prophet Jesus [peace be upon him], & would get his end by him.

If anyone assert allegedly that "Mahdi is Antichrist" [in Islam], then notify that either one is implying Dajjal as his Christ [instead of Jesus_peace be upon him], or exhibiting sheer ignorance about terminologies.

Thanks for reading.

where is "sooner"...
Never fart near dog
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 10:24:06 PM
At 9/7/2015 7:35:44 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 9/7/2015 3:14:05 PM, Dazz wrote:

Actually,

Thanks for reading.

where is "sooner"...

He'll be here later...
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 9:52:09 AM
At 9/7/2015 7:35:44 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

where is "sooner"...
Has gone late.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~