Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Are the Free masons in coalition with Satan?

jonnybgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 7:04:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/7/2015 7:00:49 PM, Mobutu wrote:
I have heard many Christians say that the Free Masons are pagans, practisers of witch craft and Satanism but is this true? : :

All the religions of this world and the people who obey each other are following the Beast and Satan.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 7:36:04 PM
I have heard many Christians say that the Free Masons are pagans, practisers of witch craft and Satanism but is this true?

Surely you don't doubt the word of a christian?
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 7:57:11 PM
A good test would be to step to a true Christian and tell him or her to go f#/&k off, and then wait and see what reprisals are returned. Do this also to those masonic sellouts, and see then what consequences awaits. One will walk away and pray for you, while the other will grudgingly swing back with seething anger, year after year without mercy.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 8:02:22 PM
I have heard many Christians say that the Free Masons are pagans, practisers of witch craft and Satanism but is this true?

No, not in the least.

Well, first let me say, my grandfather was mason and Shriner. I have plenty of the pins and bling kicking around. They are just guys that have a club, that is all.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 8:06:11 PM
At 9/7/2015 8:02:22 PM, TBR wrote:

No, not in the least.

Well, first let me say, my grandfather was mason and Shriner. I have plenty of the pins and bling kicking around. They are just guys that have a club, that is all.

Did he have one of those cool little cars to drive around in parades?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:28:55 AM

No, not in the least.

I was mainly wondering because my Grandad (up in Scotland) was a part of the masons.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 8:06:39 AM
At 9/8/2015 6:28:55 AM, Mobutu wrote:

No, not in the least.

I was mainly wondering because my Grandad (up in Scotland) was a part of the masons.

So you want to know if your grandfather is/was a witch and a satanist, but you don't believe christians who tell you this.
Huntress
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 1:41:26 PM
I have family that are Freemason and most Masons are Christians. Like most people in groups they are probably going to scratch each other's back in some situations, but there isn't anything more going on than that. They do some good work in charity, which I'd hardly call satanic.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 2:02:15 PM
At 9/7/2015 8:06:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

No, not in the least.

I have one of the hats!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 2:03:20 PM
At 9/8/2015 8:06:39 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:28:55 AM, Mobutu wrote:

No, not in the least.

So you want to know if your grandfather is/was a witch and a satanist, but you don't believe christians who tell you this.

If he was, I am still not a neute.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 3:04:24 PM
At 9/8/2015 2:02:15 PM, TBR wrote:

No, not in the least.

I have one of the hats!

Wow, you lucky dog!
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 3:17:16 PM
At 9/8/2015 3:04:24 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

No, not in the least.

I have one of the hats!

Wow, you lucky dog!

Caus feses are cool.

I have a great story about wearing some fifth-degree black belt pin once. It has diamonds and a ruby. I was like 22, and ran across a guy at a bar who was very suspect how I could have such exalted honors. I have not warn it in public since! He really got to me.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 3:49:01 PM
At 9/8/2015 3:17:16 PM, TBR wrote:

No, not in the least.

I have one of the hats!

Wow, you lucky dog!

Caus feses are cool.

I have a great story about wearing some fifth-degree black belt pin once. It has diamonds and a ruby. I was like 22, and ran across a guy at a bar who was very suspect how I could have such exalted honors. I have not warn it in public since! He really got to me.

Did you earn the pin?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 3:58:01 PM
At 9/8/2015 3:49:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

No, not in the least.

I have one of the hats!

Wow, you lucky dog!

Caus feses are cool.

Did you earn the pin?

Hell no! He got me with some brother handshake and spotted the fraud. I just likes the pins and stuff, and my grandfather. Never ment the obvious disrespect. The guy pulled a little bit of paper out of his wallet showing me the dates of every acolade given him. Again, my pin was like WAY over his level, and it piasdd him off. Rightfuly so. He said to me 'yout grandfather will be proud if you earn that pin, then wear it
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:04:09 PM
At 9/8/2015 3:58:01 PM, TBR wrote:

No, not in the least.

I have one of the hats!

Wow, you lucky dog!

Caus feses are cool.

Did you earn the pin?

Hell no! He got me with some brother handshake and spotted the fraud. I just likes the pins and stuff, and my grandfather. Never ment the obvious disrespect. The guy pulled a little bit of paper out of his wallet showing me the dates of every acolade given him. Again, my pin was like WAY over his level, and it piasdd him off. Rightfuly so. He said to me 'yout grandfather will be proud if you earn that pin, then wear it

LOL. That's hilarious, you could have seriously got your a$$ kicked.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:14:43 PM
At 9/8/2015 4:04:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/8/2015 3:58:01 PM, TBR wrote:

No, not in the least.

I have one of the hats!

Wow, you lucky dog!

Caus feses are cool.

Did you earn the pin?

LOL. That's hilarious, you could have seriously got your a$$ kicked.

I think if I hadn't taken it off. The Shriner helexopters would have landed on the street with ninja with red feses would have taken me away.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:40:17 PM
At 9/8/2015 1:41:26 PM, Huntress wrote:
I have family that are Freemason and most Masons are Christians. Like most people in groups they are probably going to scratch each other's back in some situations, but there isn't anything more going on than that. They do some good work in charity, which I'd hardly call satanic.

Like any evil organization looking for long-term survival, an innocent facade needs masking its rotten interior. Having a few dumb goats hanging around helps promote the opposite look of what's really going on. Freemasonry is not compatible with Christianity. It's the goal to infect all religions to eventually steer the world towards one. Never trust a Mason. They are dirty swine right down to the core.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:58:54 PM
At 9/8/2015 5:40:17 PM, Serato wrote:

Like any evil organization looking for long-term survival, an innocent facade needs masking its rotten interior. Having a few dumb goats hanging around helps promote the opposite look of what's really going on. Freemasonry is not compatible with Christianity. It's the goal to infect all religions to eventually steer the world towards one. Never trust a Mason. They are dirty swine right down to the core.

Freemasonry is just a dying men's club. That's all.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:29:29 PM
At 9/8/2015 5:58:54 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:40:17 PM, Serato wrote:

Freemasonry is just a dying men's club. That's all.

Yeah, whatever. I can spot them before they see me.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 4:56:25 AM

No mason can really be a Christian. Masonic teachings are fundamentally anti-Christian.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:17:32 PM

Blade-of-Truth would be the best person to answer this question as he's a Freemason.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 2:27:25 PM

Yes, of course they are practisers of witchcraft.

/sarcasm [Note: "Practiser" is not a word, "witchcraft" doesn't exist, and Freemasonry is independent of such nonsense]
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 7:11:59 PM
At 9/10/2015 2:27:25 PM, tejretics wrote:

Yes, of course they are practisers of witchcraft.

/sarcasm [Note: "Practiser" is not a word, "witchcraft" doesn't exist, and Freemasonry is independent of such nonsense]
1) You get the message, 2) Yes it is and 3) no it' isn't
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 9:18:18 PM

So are the christians who told you this liars?
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 4:26:17 PM
At 9/10/2015 9:18:18 PM, desmac wrote:

Errr. No. All stonemasons are evil. Thanks for leading me to a logical conclusion.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 7:19:13 PM
At 9/11/2015 4:26:17 PM, Mobutu wrote:

Errr. No. All stonemasons are evil. Thanks for leading me to a logical conclusion.

People who create stone buildings and monuments are evil?
What a weird world you inhabit.
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 8:39:14 PM
At 9/11/2015 7:19:13 PM, desmac wrote:

Oh I meant the freemasons.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 9:51:43 PM
At 9/11/2015 8:39:14 PM, Mobutu wrote:
At 9/11/2015 7:19:13 PM, desmac wrote:

Oh I meant the freemasons.

Oh well, its good to know your granddad was a satanist.