Jump to topic:

Is Christianity the way to the Truth?

born_a_spirit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 9:39:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If your answer is yes, then which part of the feet should I join, the iron part or the clay part?

Daniel 2
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:10:43 PM
At 9/7/2015 9:39:16 PM, born_a_spirit wrote:
If your answer is yes, then which part of the feet should I join, the iron part or the clay part?

Daniel 2
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

I'll assume you wish to discuss which Christian sect is maintained the purest, but all I want to know is why you think you're born as a spirit? What evidence do you have in stating you're a spirit? This is all relevant to your post. Some people think they're spirits because they've been told so, and others know they're spirits because they can jump back into the spiritual state. And there are the masses of those tossing the word around with watery meanings so diluted to its true essence that anyone claiming spiritual is mostly a joke. Find the ones who know, and there you'll find the ones holding the iron.
born_a_spirit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:13:05 PM
At 9/7/2015 11:10:43 PM, Serato wrote:

Daniel 2

I'll assume you wish to discuss which Christian sect is maintained the purest, but all I want to know is why you think you're born as a spirit? What evidence do you have in stating you're a spirit? This is all relevant to your post. Some people think they're spirits because they've been told so, and others know they're spirits because they can jump back into the spiritual state. And there are the masses of those tossing the word around with watery meanings so diluted to its true essence that anyone claiming spiritual is mostly a joke. Find the ones who know, and there you'll find the ones holding the iron. : :

Do you know what the biblical "spirit" means? If you don't, I can teach you what it means.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:28:02 PM
At 9/7/2015 11:13:05 PM, born_a_spirit wrote:

Daniel 2

I'll assume you wish to discuss which Christian sect is maintained the purest, but all I want to know is why you think you're born as a spirit? What evidence do you have in stating you're a spirit? This is all relevant to your post. Some people think they're spirits because they've been told so, and others know they're spirits because they can jump back into the spiritual state. And there are the masses of those tossing the word around with watery meanings so diluted to its true essence that anyone claiming spiritual is mostly a joke. Find the ones who know, and there you'll find the ones holding the iron. : :

Do you know what the biblical "spirit" means? If you don't, I can teach you what it means.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but go ahead and enlighten me. Please include all references from the Bible that provide definitions for whatever a Biblical spirit it, but then circle back to my questions, if you don't mind.
born_a_spirit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 11:35:39 PM
At 9/7/2015 11:28:02 PM, Serato wrote:

Daniel 2

I'm almost afraid to ask, but go ahead and enlighten me. Please include all references from the Bible that provide definitions for whatever a Biblical spirit it, but then circle back to my questions, if you don't mind. : :

The spirit of God is his thoughts that were spoken into his creation. Everything visible and invisible came from his creation. The spirit is also known as the word of the Lord, voice of the Lord, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Christ, Kingdom of the Spirit. Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Zion, Jacob, etc.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 12:19:12 AM
At 9/7/2015 11:35:39 PM, born_a_spirit wrote:

Daniel 2

I'm almost afraid to ask, but go ahead and enlighten me. Please include all references from the Bible that provide definitions for whatever a Biblical spirit it, but then circle back to my questions, if you don't mind. : :

The spirit of God is his thoughts that were spoken into his creation. Everything visible and invisible came from his creation. The spirit is also known as the word of the Lord, voice of the Lord, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Christ, Kingdom of the Spirit. Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Zion, Jacob, etc.

Psalm 139

Cute response. Now can we get back to my question that asked for an explanation of your screen name? Or would you consider changing it to something better suited to represent your beliefs, such as Born_from_Spirit? because you're evading my inquiry. What makes you think that you're born as a spirit?
born_a_spirit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 12:40:52 AM
At 9/8/2015 12:19:12 AM, Serato wrote:

Daniel 2

Psalm 139

Cute response. Now can we get back to my question that asked for an explanation of your screen name? Or would you consider changing it to something better suited to represent your beliefs, such as Born_from_Spirit? because you're evading my inquiry. What makes you think that you're born as a spirit? : :

We were all created in the thoughts ( spirit ) of our Creator who some people call God. Most people don't know that.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 12:55:20 AM
At 9/8/2015 12:40:52 AM, born_a_spirit wrote:

Daniel 2

Psalm 139

Cute response. Now can we get back to my question that asked for an explanation of your screen name? Or would you consider changing it to something better suited to represent your beliefs, such as Born_from_Spirit? because you're evading my inquiry. What makes you think that you're born as a spirit? : :

We were all created in the thoughts ( spirit ) of our Creator who some people call God. Most people don't know that.

I thought you might say something like that. Have fun playing in the clay.
born_a_spirit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 1:00:26 AM
At 9/8/2015 12:55:20 AM, Serato wrote:

Daniel 2

Psalm 139

I thought you might say something like that. Have fun playing in the clay. : :

Most Christians don't know how God created everything. They actually believe they are real people.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 1:50:42 AM
At 9/8/2015 1:00:26 AM, born_a_spirit wrote:

Daniel 2

Psalm 139

Most Christians don't know how God created everything. They actually believe they are real people.

Yet here you are saying this to me while wearing a clay mask. You wanted to know which sect runs closest to the truth, but this truth you seek is a fine line that cannot be shown or even discussed. It's a line so fine yet blurry its borders, to walk this line means one foot steps right while the left foot keeps steadied to the other side, as both sides the line then becomes as one. You cannot be told this. You cannot understand this. This is for the individuals to find for themselves. You did not answer my question because you have not yet sought beyond yourself.
born_a_spirit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 2:50:32 AM
At 9/8/2015 1:50:42 AM, Serato wrote:
At 9/8/2015 1:00:26 AM, born_a_spirit wrote:

Daniel 2

Psalm 139

Yet here you are saying this to me while wearing a clay mask. You wanted to know which sect runs closest to the truth, but this truth you seek is a fine line that cannot be shown or even discussed. : :

Where did I ask, "Which sect runs closest to the truth? You don't comprehend what you read very well.

I asked in the thread, "Is Christianity the way to the Truth?"

Then I asked, "If your answer is yes, then which part of the feet should I join, the iron part or the clay part?"

You didn't answer these questions.

It's a line so fine yet blurry its borders, to walk this line means one foot steps right while the left foot keeps steadied to the other side, as both sides the line then becomes as one. You cannot be told this. You cannot understand this. This is for the individuals to find for themselves. You did not answer my question because you have not yet sought beyond yourself. ::

There's a reason God used saints to testify to His knowledge and go preach the gospel to find His chosen believers. Christians don't understand this. They believe the written gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the true gospels. They have no idea what the spoken word of God means.