Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 7:04:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why's 3AM so bad?
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 8:11:45 PM
At 9/8/2015 7:04:58 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Why's 3AM so bad?

Because when the baby is crying you get up, make a bottle, feed the kid, and get them back to sleep. By this time it is 3:30 and suddenly you are too awake to get back to sleep. So you flop around in bed trying to convince yourself that you can get back to sleep.

You then log onto DDO, only to find that there are no decent thread to post on. So you decide to play some stupid game on your phone until you get tired. At about 5:30 you get tired and start to fall asleep. The baby then starts to cry again so you go through the feeding process again and crawl back into bed at 6 AM you then decide to lay there listening to the radio until your alarm goes off.

At 6:30 your alarm goes off and you decide to lay there for a minute gathering yourself after turning your alarm off. You then fall asleep and wake up at 9:15 realizing you f'ing late and utterly exhausted.

That is why 3AM sucks so bad.

Now 3PM would be different...
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 3:51:44 AM
At 9/8/2015 8:11:45 PM, Geogeer wrote:
Why's 3AM so bad?

Because when the baby is crying you get up, make a bottle, feed the kid, and get them back to sleep. By this time it is 3:30 and suddenly you are too awake to get back to sleep. So you flop around in bed trying to convince yourself that you can get back to sleep.

You then log onto DDO, only to find that there are no decent thread to post on. So you decide to play some stupid game on your phone until you get tired. At about 5:30 you get tired and start to fall asleep. The baby then starts to cry again so you go through the feeding process again and crawl back into bed at 6 AM you then decide to lay there listening to the radio until your alarm goes off.

At 6:30 your alarm goes off and you decide to lay there for a minute gathering yourself after turning your alarm off. You then fall asleep and wake up at 9:15 realizing you f'ing late and utterly exhausted.

I meant why is it the devil's hour?
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 4:45:56 AM
At 9/9/2015 3:51:44 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/8/2015 8:11:45 PM, Geogeer wrote:
Why's 3AM so bad?

I meant why is it the devil's hour?

Satanists attempt to do everything in mockery of Jesus. Thus since Jesus died at 3PM this has become known as the Hour of Mercy. Thus satanists would attempt to make a mockery of Christ's sacrifice by making the opposite (3AM) the devil's hour.