Jump to topic:

Only chosen believers hear My Voice.

one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 11:50:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
During this first age, only chosen believers will hear the Voice of the Lord, which is the true gospel that is preached by God's chosen saints. Here are a few scriptures that shows this;

John 15
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

I Peter 1
1: Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappado'cia, Asia, and Bithyn'ia,
2: chosen and destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

1 John 4
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Revelation 17:
13: These are of one mind and give over their power and authority to the beast;
14: they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

1 Peter 2:
9: But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
10: Once you were no people but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:02:14 AM
At 9/8/2015 11:50:15 PM, one_love wrote:
During this first age, only chosen believers will hear the Voice of the Lord, which is the true gospel that is preached by God's chosen saints. Here are a few scriptures that shows this;

John 15
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

I Peter 1
1: Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappado'cia, Asia, and Bithyn'ia,
2: chosen and destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

1 John 4
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Revelation 17:
14: they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

1 Peter 2:
9: But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
10: Once you were no people but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy.

You can call it saints, i call it seers or people with an affinity towards spirituality. This does not mean they know the exact answers, this means they are the "proof" to others of the "what if" questions (however contradictory it may seem; actually that is the purpose, to be confusing). To know what we exactly are would defeat the purpose of our reality; to live a human experience.
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:10:19 AM
At 9/9/2015 12:02:14 AM, Outplayz wrote:

John 15

I Peter 1

Mark 13:

1 John 4

Revelation 17:

Romans 11:

1 Peter 2:

You can call it saints, i call it seers or people with an affinity towards spirituality. This does not mean they know the exact answers, this means they are the "proof" to others of the "what if" questions (however contradictory it may seem; actually that is the purpose, to be confusing). To know what we exactly are would defeat the purpose of our reality; to live a human experience. : :

The saints of this first age are different than believers. Believers get to know God indirectly and are used to listen to the gospel that God's saints preach to them. It's not that important that all God's believers listen to the gospel. The main reason for believers listening to the gospel was to cause jealousy amongst the religious Jews and Christians who believed in man's traditions and pagan religious ideas that came from the building of false gods with their human hands.

By causing jealousy amongst these religious people ( antichrists ), a group of antichrists are formed to make a plan to kill God's saints and many of His believers who go against these religious fanatics who had the saints killed.

None of us will remember living in this first age so it makes no difference if you were set aside as a believer, non-believer or someone who isn't used during the preaching of the gospel, who I call ignorant people. These ignorant people don't participate in listening to the gospel so they don't know if they're believers or not.

It doesn't make any difference to me whether or not you're one of God's people who have been enlightened a little as a believer. If you listen to His voice, you will learn about the future and how we'll experience life in the new age after all flesh has been killed during this first age.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:36:43 AM
At 9/9/2015 12:10:19 AM, one_love wrote:

John 15

I Peter 1

Mark 13:

1 John 4

Revelation 17:

Romans 11:

1 Peter 2:

You can call it saints, i call it seers or people with an affinity towards spirituality. This does not mean they know the exact answers, this means they are the "proof" to others of the "what if" questions (however contradictory it may seem; actually that is the purpose, to be confusing). To know what we exactly are would defeat the purpose of our reality; to live a human experience. : :

The saints of this first age are different than believers. Believers get to know God indirectly and are used to listen to the gospel that God's saints preach to them. It's not that important that all God's believers listen to the gospel. The main reason for believers listening to the gospel was to cause jealousy amongst the religious Jews and Christians who believed in man's traditions and pagan religious ideas that came from the building of false gods with their human hands.

By causing jealousy amongst these religious people ( antichrists ), a group of antichrists are formed to make a plan to kill God's saints and many of His believers who go against these religious fanatics who had the saints killed.

None of us will remember living in this first age so it makes no difference if you were set aside as a believer, non-believer or someone who isn't used during the preaching of the gospel, who I call ignorant people. These ignorant people don't participate in listening to the gospel so they don't know if they're believers or not.

It doesn't make any difference to me whether or not you're one of God's people who have been enlightened a little as a believer. If you listen to His voice, you will learn about the future and how we'll experience life in the new age after all flesh has been killed during this first age.

I believe in Pagan philosophy per se, and i believe whatever message i am getting is from my higher power, yet vaguely. In essence, i am "god' the creator of my own world and reality. A god would not want a hand in what i am bc i have been given free will as soon as i was created... however, my first creation was not as a mortal; it was as an immortal. Our differences are explained through this. I do not have a hand in what you create and any other; vice versa. This is where it becomes "Pagan" for you are the god of your world. Many have thought of realities and worlds; and, we have chosen a human experience at this point. Making this world our current paradise.
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:40:46 AM
At 9/9/2015 12:36:43 AM, Outplayz wrote:

John 15

I Peter 1

Mark 13:

1 John 4

Revelation 17:

Romans 11:

1 Peter 2:

I believe in Pagan philosophy per se, and i believe whatever message i am getting is from my higher power, yet vaguely. In essence, i am "god' the creator of my own world and reality. A god would not want a hand in what i am bc i have been given free will as soon as i was created... however, my first creation was not as a mortal; it was as an immortal. Our differences are explained through this. I do not have a hand in what you create and any other; vice versa. This is where it becomes "Pagan" for you are the god of your world. Many have thought of realities and worlds; and, we have chosen a human experience at this point. Making this world our current paradise. : :

If you had free will, then you could do anything you choose to do, which I know is a lie that most people believe in.

You can go ahead and believe in free will but you will learn who's will you've always complied to after your body perishes in this age.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:48:32 AM
At 9/9/2015 12:40:46 AM, one_love wrote:

John 15

I Peter 1

Mark 13:

1 John 4

Revelation 17:

Romans 11:

1 Peter 2:

I believe in Pagan philosophy per se, and i believe whatever message i am getting is from my higher power, yet vaguely. In essence, i am "god' the creator of my own world and reality. A god would not want a hand in what i am bc i have been given free will as soon as i was created... however, my first creation was not as a mortal; it was as an immortal. Our differences are explained through this. I do not have a hand in what you create and any other; vice versa. This is where it becomes "Pagan" for you are the god of your world. Many have thought of realities and worlds; and, we have chosen a human experience at this point. Making this world our current paradise. : :

If you had free will, then you could do anything you choose to do, which I know is a lie that most people believe in.

You can go ahead and believe in free will but you will learn who's will you've always complied to after your body perishes in this age.

Yes, i do not have absolute free will in my mortal state; that free will is at its absolute in my immortal state. I chose to have this human experience for what i need. Everyone is different in their decision. Everyone is different in there choice of what to take advantage of from this realities purpose. This reality does have its purpose, you can pick many roles to be; death will be the escape back to your true self.
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:55:55 AM
At 9/9/2015 12:48:32 AM, Outplayz wrote:

John 15

I Peter 1

Mark 13:

1 John 4

Revelation 17:

Romans 11:

1 Peter 2:

Yes, i do not have absolute free will in my mortal state; that free will is at its absolute in my immortal state. I chose to have this human experience for what i need. Everyone is different in their decision. Everyone is different in there choice of what to take advantage of from this realities purpose. This reality does have its purpose, you can pick many roles to be; death will be the escape back to your true self. : :

You've been reading too many books by those influenced by the Beast. That's where the idea of free will came from.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:00:43 AM
At 9/9/2015 12:55:55 AM, one_love wrote:

John 15

I Peter 1

Mark 13:

1 John 4

Revelation 17:

Romans 11:

1 Peter 2:

Yes, i do not have absolute free will in my mortal state; that free will is at its absolute in my immortal state. I chose to have this human experience for what i need. Everyone is different in their decision. Everyone is different in there choice of what to take advantage of from this realities purpose. This reality does have its purpose, you can pick many roles to be; death will be the escape back to your true self. : :

You've been reading too many books by those influenced by the Beast. That's where the idea of free will came from.

Everything i say is within me. I have not read any books. I cannot even reference anyone with credentials in these topics. All i know is that this is what my life has steered me to believe. All observational and anecdotal; the worst kind of evidence. What else can i do? We do not have a means to prove anything i believe; i accept that bc i cannot deny my own heart (intuition). I am just going with the flow to be honest.
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:05:28 AM
At 9/9/2015 1:00:43 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 9/9/2015 12:55:55 AM, one_love wrote:

John 15

I Peter 1

Mark 13:

1 John 4

Revelation 17:

Romans 11:

1 Peter 2:

Everything i say is within me. I have not read any books. I cannot even reference anyone with credentials in these topics. All i know is that this is what my life has steered me to believe. All observational and anecdotal; the worst kind of evidence. What else can i do? We do not have a means to prove anything i believe; i accept that bc i cannot deny my own heart (intuition). I am just going with the flow to be honest. : ;

I believe you my friend. I cannot know your experience but I understand where it comes from. I have been in direct communication with our Creator for almost 36 years now and actually had to write and speak millions of words for Him this past 7 years to learn everything he wanted me to know before I leave this world.

You may not believe my experience with our Creator but that's okay. I don't force anyone to believe. They either believe it or they don't. What they do believe is the knowledge I share with them about the future and that's all that's important. It gives them hope.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:14:15 AM
At 9/9/2015 1:05:28 AM, one_love wrote:

I believe you my friend. I cannot know your experience but I understand where it comes from. I have been in direct communication with our Creator for almost 36 years now and actually had to write and speak millions of words for Him this past 7 years to learn everything he wanted me to know before I leave this world.

You may not believe my experience with our Creator but that's okay. I don't force anyone to believe. They either believe it or they don't. What they do believe is the knowledge I share with them about the future and that's all that's important. It gives them hope.

I respect that fully. Just remember to humble yourself as well. I cannot tell you that you are wrong, and it would be wrong for you to do so toward me/others. I know that is difficult sometimes bc some are just out there, but remember; it's not the written words with all the power... it's ultimately our last thought that really matters. The last vision we decide to take with us from this world. That will not have words, it will not have arguments; it will simply be what we are... our character.
one_love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:55:21 AM
At 9/9/2015 1:14:15 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 9/9/2015 1:05:28 AM, one_love wrote:

I respect that fully. Just remember to humble yourself as well. I cannot tell you that you are wrong, and it would be wrong for you to do so toward me/others. I know that is difficult sometimes bc some are just out there, but remember; it's not the written words with all the power... it's ultimately our last thought that really matters. The last vision we decide to take with us from this world. That will not have words, it will not have arguments; it will simply be what we are... our character. : :

Let's put it this way, I am a guiding light who knows that our Creator has never done anything wrong. I also know that none of God's people have done anything wrong.

Don't you worry about my humiliating experiences that our Creator put me through. I wouldn't wish that among any of His people.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 12:33:46 PM
Maybe Saint Brad thinks he is a pup from the RCA dog and keeps wanting others to listen to the sound of a record after it has been chewed on.

the quality of sound and play are lost in all the excess vibrations it seems that cause the needle to jump about the disc.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...