Jump to topic:

You never learn.

deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 11:34:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God told His people to listen to His voice and obey His commandments. If you don't, you will remain confused about this world He created and why He caused entropy to exist, which is the part of this world that can't be explained by man.

Most of God's people will perish in this world without listening to His voice and learning how they were created or what is going to happen in the future.

Fools never learn.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2015 11:52:20 PM
At 9/10/2015 11:34:37 PM, deetoodee wrote:
God told His people to listen to His voice and obey His commandments. If you don't, you will remain confused about this world He created and why He caused entropy to exist, which is the part of this world that can't be explained by man.

Most of God's people will perish in this world without listening to His voice and learning how they were created or what is going to happen in the future.

Fools never learn.
Why? Why would it even be important?

Lets say its all true. What makes it certain that God cares if I believe or not?
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:09:04 AM
At 9/10/2015 11:52:20 PM, TBR wrote:

Fools never learn.
Why? Why would it even be important?

The only way to learn about the future or how everything was created is to listen to the Creator of it all. If you weren't given the desire to learn these things, then it's not important that you listen to His voice.

Lets say its all true. What makes it certain that God cares if I believe or not? : :

God does care and that's why all His people will listen to His voice ( the new language ) in the next age. Can you imagine a God creating people and killing them off forever without knowing Him? That would be rude and inconsiderate.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:13:45 AM
The only way to learn about the future or how everything was created is to listen to the Creator of it all. If you weren't given the desire to learn these things, then it's not important that you listen to His voice.

Good. I can stop to Christians now. Thank god.
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:17:26 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:13:45 AM, TBR wrote:

Good. I can stop to Christians now. Thank god. : :

To listen to the voices of Christians, you will be greatly deceived. Not one of them understands how God created everything or how we'll experience life in the future.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:17:53 AM

Fools never learn.

Amen to that. The same fella who made such a fool of himself trying in vain to predict his own death (and tell everyone that God told him the details) is still on here trying to predict the future. Fools never learn.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:19:15 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:17:53 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

Amen to that. The same fella who made such a fool of himself trying in vain to predict his own death (and tell everyone that God told him the details) is still on here trying to predict the future. Fools never learn.

But, you aren't a "True Christian".
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:21:29 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:19:15 AM, TBR wrote:

Fools never learn.

True Christians do not claim to be able to predict the future, so I qualify at least on that point.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:22:34 AM

Fools never learn.

Amen to that. The same fella who made such a fool of himself trying in vain to predict his own death (and tell everyone that God told him the details) is still on here trying to predict the future. Fools never learn. : :

You will die in this world with the flesh of Brad on your mind instead of listening to the voice of the Lord and learning about the future and how God created everything.
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:25:08 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:21:29 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

True Christians do not claim to be able to predict the future, so I qualify at least on that point. : :

No Christian can predict the future because they are of this world. Only God knows the future and He uses His saints to testify to it and learn how we'll experience life in Paradise.

Not one saint knows when they will be killed for testifying to the knowledge ( Word ) of God. But whatever God has revealed to them, they write or speak.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:25:50 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:25:08 AM, deetoodee wrote:

Fools never learn.

True Christians do not claim to be able to predict the future, so I qualify at least on that point. : :

No Christian can predict the future because they are of this world.

Neither can a non-Christian, so we're all even on that point.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:27:31 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:22:34 AM, deetoodee wrote:

Fools never learn.

Amen to that. The same fella who made such a fool of himself trying in vain to predict his own death (and tell everyone that God told him the details) is still on here trying to predict the future. Fools never learn. : :

You will die in this world with the flesh of Brad on your mind instead of listening to the voice of the Lord and learning about the future and how God created everything.

Unfortunately, God picked the "flesh of Brad" through which to deliver the "voice of the Lord". Bad choice. Brad is a homeless clown who lies constantly - and tells some whoppers while doing it, and can't even distinguish his own lies from "the voice of the Lord." Patently ridiculous.
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:30:14 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:25:50 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

Neither can a non-Christian, so we're all even on that point. : :

You don't listen to the voice of the Lord or obey His commandments, Anna. You simply don't believe that Brad is God's last saint who testified to His knowledge and preaches the true gospel for God.

Not one saint is a Christian. Christians are the heathens of this world who were used by God to build false gods until we have the modern technology today for God to use to teach me exactly how He created everything.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:35:58 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:30:14 AM, deetoodee wrote:

Fools never learn.

You don't listen to the voice of the Lord or obey His commandments, Anna. You simply don't believe that Brad is God's last saint who testified to His knowledge and preaches the true gospel for God.

Of course I don't. Brad lies too much, and credits God with the lies. When asked how anyone, Brad included, might successfully distinguish Brad's lies from "the voice of the Lord, Brad doesn't know. Heck, Brad can't tell the difference himself. So it's just all one big lie from the diseased imagination of Brad.
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:40:37 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:27:31 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

Unfortunately, God picked the "flesh of Brad" through which to deliver the "voice of the Lord". Bad choice. Brad is a homeless clown who lies constantly - and tells some whoppers while doing it, and can't even distinguish his own lies from "the voice of the Lord." Patently ridiculous. : :

Go ahead and tell God that He made a bad choice to use Brad as His testimony to His knowledge.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:42:06 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:40:37 AM, deetoodee wrote:

Fools never learn.

Unfortunately, God picked the "flesh of Brad" through which to deliver the "voice of the Lord". Bad choice. Brad is a homeless clown who lies constantly - and tells some whoppers while doing it, and can't even distinguish his own lies from "the voice of the Lord." Patently ridiculous. : :

Go ahead and tell God that He made a bad choice to use Brad as His testimony to His knowledge.

He made the worst choice imaginable: a mentally-ill bum who can't tell his own lies from the truth, or tell anyone else how to do it.
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:42:35 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:35:58 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

Of course I don't. Brad lies too much, and credits God with the lies. When asked how anyone, Brad included, might successfully distinguish Brad's lies from "the voice of the Lord, Brad doesn't know. Heck, Brad can't tell the difference himself. So it's just all one big lie from the diseased imagination of Brad. : :

The religious Jews didn't believe Jesus was speaking for our Creator, either. They called Jesus a blasphemer of their God of Abraham and sought his death by going to the Roman authorities instead of listening to the voice of the Lord and obeying His commandments.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:44:18 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:42:35 AM, deetoodee wrote:

Fools never learn.

Of course I don't. Brad lies too much, and credits God with the lies. When asked how anyone, Brad included, might successfully distinguish Brad's lies from "the voice of the Lord, Brad doesn't know. Heck, Brad can't tell the difference himself. So it's just all one big lie from the diseased imagination of Brad. : :

The religious Jews didn't believe Jesus was speaking for our Creator, either. They called Jesus a blasphemer of their God of Abraham and sought his death by going to the Roman authorities instead of listening to the voice of the Lord and obeying His commandments.

They also claimed His miracles were of the devil, too, didn't they? I bet nobody has accused you of that.
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:44:31 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:42:06 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

He made the worst choice imaginable: a mentally-ill bum who can't tell his own lies from the truth, or tell anyone else how to do it. : :

Many religious Christians in Campbell believe as you believe. However, the 2000 plus believers who listened to the gospel ( voice of the Lord ) that I preached to them knew it came from the Lord. They loved listening to the knowledge about the future.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:46:11 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:44:31 AM, deetoodee wrote:

Fools never learn.

He made the worst choice imaginable: a mentally-ill bum who can't tell his own lies from the truth, or tell anyone else how to do it. : :

Many religious Christians in Campbell believe as you believe. However, the 2000 plus believers who listened to the gospel ( voice of the Lord ) that I preached to them knew it came from the Lord. They loved listening to the knowledge about the future.

Repeat:

Unfortunately, God picked the "flesh of Brad" through which to deliver the "voice of the Lord". Bad choice. Brad is a homeless clown who lies constantly - and tells some whoppers while doing it, and can't even distinguish his own lies from "the voice of the Lord." Patently ridiculous. :
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:46:37 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:44:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/11/2015 12:42:35 AM, deetoodee wrote:

Fools never learn.

They also claimed His miracles were of the devil, too, didn't they? I bet nobody has accused you of that. : :

Where you there to see the miracles that Jesus supposedly performed? You read miracle stories in a book and believe but you won't listen to the voice of the Lord or obey any of His commandments. It's that called hypocrisy?
deetoodee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:48:01 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:46:11 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

Repeat:

Unfortunately, God picked the "flesh of Brad" through which to deliver the "voice of the Lord". Bad choice. Brad is a homeless clown who lies constantly - and tells some whoppers while doing it, and can't even distinguish his own lies from "the voice of the Lord." Patently ridiculous. : : :

I hear the voices of antichrists like you several times a week but the chosen believers of God love Brad and the voice of the Lord that he preaches to them.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 1:23:33 AM
At 9/11/2015 12:48:01 AM, deetoodee wrote:
At 9/11/2015 12:46:11 AM, annanicole wrote:

Fools never learn.

Repeat:

Unfortunately, God picked the "flesh of Brad" through which to deliver the "voice of the Lord". Bad choice. Brad is a homeless clown who lies constantly - and tells some whoppers while doing it, and can't even distinguish his own lies from "the voice of the Lord." Patently ridiculous. : : :

I hear the voices of antichrists like you several times a week but the chosen believers of God love Brad and the voice of the Lord that he preaches to them.

I'm sure you hear all sorts of voices, Brad. Allllllllllll sorts. However,

Unfortunately, God picked the "flesh of Brad" through which to deliver the "voice of the Lord". Bad choice. Brad is a homeless clown who lies constantly - and tells some whoppers while doing it, and can't even distinguish his own lies from "the voice of the Lord." Patently ridiculous.