Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Belief in Santa VS Belief in God

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 3:48:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Childish belief in Santa ( a magical character who answers all your letters of request ) is called fantasy.

Adult belief in God ( a magical character who answers all your prayers ) is called faith.

The difference between faith in God and faith in Santa is that one myth is religious and the other is not.

I conclude that faith is merely a religious fantasy in a mythical religious character.

Which myth do you believe and why ?
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 5:00:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If we look at where the HOLIDAZE craze is at today we would find that Santa has merged with religion just as the Easter bunny is a old pagan religious concept as is Halloween and many other SPECIAL daze/days.

When ALL is measured and weighed with 100% HONEST means we would find that MOST people on this earth CHOOSE to TRY and believe whatever they CHOOSE even if it's just make believe and pretend based.

Those that are of the world and it's LAZY daydreaming and desperate justified scheming ways CHOOSE to deceive and lie to themselves and any others that choose to PLAY along with the great illusion.

the SIMPLE of it is that there are but a FEW that CHOOSE to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.

Not enough RESPONSIBLE grown ups to handle all the immature at thought and action.

this post won't offend or upset the mature at mind, but it will offend and upset the immature at thought as that is the way that it works in real reality.

there are some that even have themselves believing that Skyangel and EE are the same person in the same human body.

I find that very amusing as I AM a male presiding in the U.S.A. and Sky is a female in Australia.

It would make a most interesting story/movie.

We could be siamese twins with a invisible magical umbilical cord connecting us together so that when you spoke to one you would also be speaking with the other as the 2 would be ONE in scientific theory and religious doctrines and other made up stuff.

p.s. mind that you don't trip over the invisible cord when you stumble & mumble about.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 5:47:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/12/2015 5:00:03 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
If we look at where the HOLIDAZE craze is at today we would find that Santa has merged with religion just as the Easter bunny is a old pagan religious concept as is Halloween and many other SPECIAL daze/days.

When ALL is measured and weighed with 100% HONEST means we would find that MOST people on this earth CHOOSE to TRY and believe whatever they CHOOSE even if it's just make believe and pretend based.

Those that are of the world and it's LAZY daydreaming and desperate justified scheming ways CHOOSE to deceive and lie to themselves and any others that choose to PLAY along with the great illusion.

the SIMPLE of it is that there are but a FEW that CHOOSE to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.

Not enough RESPONSIBLE grown ups to handle all the immature at thought and action.

this post won't offend or upset the mature at mind, but it will offend and upset the immature at thought as that is the way that it works in real reality.

there are some that even have themselves believing that Skyangel and EE are the same person in the same human body.

I find that very amusing as I AM a male presiding in the U.S.A. and Sky is a female in Australia.

It would make a most interesting story/movie.

We could be siamese twins with a invisible magical umbilical cord connecting us together so that when you spoke to one you would also be speaking with the other as the 2 would be ONE in scientific theory and religious doctrines and other made up stuff.

p.s. mind that you don't trip over the invisible cord when you stumble & mumble about.

SoM/ABR did the same thing, pretended to be in two different places, easy to do. He also tried to defend himself to the bitter end. It is usually found that those who try to defend themselves are indeed the ones with sock puppets. (:
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 7:34:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/12/2015 5:47:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/12/2015 5:00:03 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
If we look at where the HOLIDAZE craze is at today we would find that Santa has merged with religion just as the Easter bunny is a old pagan religious concept as is Halloween and many other SPECIAL daze/days.

When ALL is measured and weighed with 100% HONEST means we would find that MOST people on this earth CHOOSE to TRY and believe whatever they CHOOSE even if it's just make believe and pretend based.

Those that are of the world and it's LAZY daydreaming and desperate justified scheming ways CHOOSE to deceive and lie to themselves and any others that choose to PLAY along with the great illusion.

the SIMPLE of it is that there are but a FEW that CHOOSE to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.

Not enough RESPONSIBLE grown ups to handle all the immature at thought and action.

this post won't offend or upset the mature at mind, but it will offend and upset the immature at thought as that is the way that it works in real reality.

there are some that even have themselves believing that Skyangel and EE are the same person in the same human body.

I find that very amusing as I AM a male presiding in the U.S.A. and Sky is a female in Australia.

It would make a most interesting story/movie.

We could be siamese twins with a invisible magical umbilical cord connecting us together so that when you spoke to one you would also be speaking with the other as the 2 would be ONE in scientific theory and religious doctrines and other made up stuff.

p.s. mind that you don't trip over the invisible cord when you stumble & mumble about.

SoM/ABR did the same thing, pretended to be in two different places, easy to do. He also tried to defend himself to the bitter end. It is usually found that those who try to defend themselves are indeed the ones with sock puppets. (:

EE: You are a great EXAMPLE of how LOST in a make believe and pretend reality can be.

If that is the only DEFENSE that you DENIAL of the TRUTH offers, you are bankrupt in many ways for sure, foreclosure sure.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 10:45:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes EE, the childish illusions and adult illusions all merge together in the end. God merges with Santa, Easter Bunny, Halloween, etc.

People obviously enjoy playing with their mythical characters.

Illusions create entertainment and make money for the people who continue promoting the illusions.

Some get rich selling the concept of Santa, Easter Bunny, etc
Some get rich selling the concept of God. The fancy buildings of worship in this world are evidence of that.
witness2
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 3:56:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/12/2015 3:48:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Childish belief in Santa ( a magical character who answers all your letters of request ) is called fantasy.

Adult belief in God ( a magical character who answers all your prayers ) is called faith.

The difference between faith in God and faith in Santa is that one myth is religious and the other is not.

I conclude that faith is merely a religious fantasy in a mythical religious character.

Which myth do you believe and why ? : :

You will be a myth soon when your body dies.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 4:26:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 3:56:06 AM, witness2 wrote:
At 9/12/2015 3:48:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Childish belief in Santa ( a magical character who answers all your letters of request ) is called fantasy.

Adult belief in God ( a magical character who answers all your prayers ) is called faith.

The difference between faith in God and faith in Santa is that one myth is religious and the other is not.

I conclude that faith is merely a religious fantasy in a mythical religious character.

Which myth do you believe and why ? : :

You will be a myth soon when your body dies.

You are already a myth Brad. You are nothing but an illusion who believes his own lies.
witness2
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 4:27:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 4:26:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 9/13/2015 3:56:06 AM, witness2 wrote:
At 9/12/2015 3:48:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Childish belief in Santa ( a magical character who answers all your letters of request ) is called fantasy.

Adult belief in God ( a magical character who answers all your prayers ) is called faith.

The difference between faith in God and faith in Santa is that one myth is religious and the other is not.

I conclude that faith is merely a religious fantasy in a mythical religious character.

Which myth do you believe and why ? : :

You will be a myth soon when your body dies.

You are already a myth Brad. You are nothing but an illusion who believes his own lies. : :

A myth is an illusion but the voice of the Lord is the real deal where everything visible and invisible came from that My people believe in.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 4:37:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 4:27:54 AM, witness2 wrote:
At 9/13/2015 4:26:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 9/13/2015 3:56:06 AM, witness2 wrote:
At 9/12/2015 3:48:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Childish belief in Santa ( a magical character who answers all your letters of request ) is called fantasy.

Adult belief in God ( a magical character who answers all your prayers ) is called faith.

The difference between faith in God and faith in Santa is that one myth is religious and the other is not.

I conclude that faith is merely a religious fantasy in a mythical religious character.

Which myth do you believe and why ? : :

You will be a myth soon when your body dies.

You are already a myth Brad. You are nothing but an illusion who believes his own lies. : :

A myth is an illusion but the voice of the Lord is the real deal where everything visible and invisible came from that My people believe in.

You are obviously very confused Brad. Either you believe all life which includes you and me is already an illusion or you believe life forms will become an illusion when they die. Which is it?
You delude yourself with the illusion and strong delusion that you are the only voice of God on planet Earth.
Wake up to reality and get REAL Brad.
It is really sad to see how self deceived you are.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 5:11:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I ate a magic bean earlier, and a beanstalk came out of my nose. It was wierd...
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
witness2
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 6:40:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 4:37:08 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 9/13/2015 4:27:54 AM, witness2 wrote:
At 9/13/2015 4:26:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 9/13/2015 3:56:06 AM, witness2 wrote:
At 9/12/2015 3:48:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Childish belief in Santa ( a magical character who answers all your letters of request ) is called fantasy.

Adult belief in God ( a magical character who answers all your prayers ) is called faith.

The difference between faith in God and faith in Santa is that one myth is religious and the other is not.

I conclude that faith is merely a religious fantasy in a mythical religious character.

Which myth do you believe and why ? : :

You will be a myth soon when your body dies.

You are already a myth Brad. You are nothing but an illusion who believes his own lies. : :

A myth is an illusion but the voice of the Lord is the real deal where everything visible and invisible came from that My people believe in.

You are obviously very confused Brad. Either you believe all life which includes you and me is already an illusion or you believe life forms will become an illusion when they die. Which is it? ::

Everything we experience is an illusion since we're only characters in God's dream, which was spoken into a simulation. We are experiencing life like Sim characters in a computer simulation program called the Sims but in a much better built program.

You delude yourself with the illusion and strong delusion that you are the only voice of God on planet Earth. : :

The voice of God is the source of God's program called Eternal Life.

Wake up to reality and get REAL Brad. : :

I know who I AM and who I will always be.

It is really sad to see how self deceived you are. : :

I don't pity your lack of knowledge after all the reading you did in the books of this world including the Bible. There are many spiritual gurus like you who have no knowledge whatsoever.
18Karl
Posts: 351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 8:19:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/12/2015 3:48:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Childish belief in Santa ( a magical character who answers all your letters of request ) is called fantasy.

Adult belief in God ( a magical character who answers all your prayers ) is called faith.

The difference between faith in God and faith in Santa is that one myth is religious and the other is not.

I conclude that faith is merely a religious fantasy in a mythical religious character.

Which myth do you believe and why ?

ayy screw you, Santa exists and he's my world studies teacher.
praise the lord Chin Chin