monkee see, monkee do it seems

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 7:50:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Horrific details emerge in family murder-suicide in Lake Minnetonka home

I read over some of the details on the suicide murder and found that they HINTED at the FACT that the family were trying to LIVE far beyond their REALISTIC means.

I found it interesting that the TOPIC of people being slaves to the money changers was mostly left out as that is NOT popular NEW$ reporting. It's ALL about the MONEY & ILLUSION of power.

I find it interesting that it is NORMAL for people to be in debt that they have NO REAL means of repaying when the FACTS are viewed.

Most just follow the deceptions and lies called good and want to TRY and believe that THEY are going to BEAT the KNOWN odds.

sorry if my use/abuse of upper and lower case letters is upsetting the parrot trained brains. If what I write bothers you, BEST you eat some crackers before you reply and stick your wing in your beak.

I have noticed that the so called MEDIA is giving PEOPLE IDEAS that are not well thought out,

UNLESS those BEHIND the grand illusions want the confusion and WIDE SPREAD killings to make them a PROFIT.

You PARROT brained people are bird brains for sure that flock together and argue and complain so that you don't have to be responsible for YOUR contributions to the BIG ME$$.

polly want a hybrid chemical filled cracker?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
witness2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 4:17:40 AM
At 9/12/2015 7:50:48 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Horrific details emerge in family murder-suicide in Lake Minnetonka home

I read over some of the details on the suicide murder and found that they HINTED at the FACT that the family were trying to LIVE far beyond their REALISTIC means.

I found it interesting that the TOPIC of people being slaves to the money changers was mostly left out as that is NOT popular NEW$ reporting. It's ALL about the MONEY & ILLUSION of power.

I find it interesting that it is NORMAL for people to be in debt that they have NO REAL means of repaying when the FACTS are viewed.

Most just follow the deceptions and lies called good and want to TRY and believe that THEY are going to BEAT the KNOWN odds.

sorry if my use/abuse of upper and lower case letters is upsetting the parrot trained brains. If what I write bothers you, BEST you eat some crackers before you reply and stick your wing in your beak.

I have noticed that the so called MEDIA is giving PEOPLE IDEAS that are not well thought out,

UNLESS those BEHIND the grand illusions want the confusion and WIDE SPREAD killings to make them a PROFIT.

You PARROT brained people are bird brains for sure that flock together and argue and complain so that you don't have to be responsible for YOUR contributions to the BIG ME$$.

polly want a hybrid chemical filled cracker? : :

You've been saying the same old crap since you started without telling anyone about the future or how everything was created. In other words, you have absolutely no knowledge to share with people.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 5:16:20 AM
your main communication problem is that you are a 8-track tape format trying to play on a digital field.

the tape SPLICE gives you away
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
witness2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 6:46:11 AM
At 9/13/2015 5:16:20 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
your main communication problem is that you are a 8-track tape format trying to play on a digital field.

the tape SPLICE gives you away : :

And you believe LIFE was created by LIFE. Your lack of knowledge gives you away.