Jump to topic:

How many times does it take?

retiree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 5:29:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How many times does it take to kill the Messiah before you realize the Messiah is not a visible image?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 5:58:32 PM
At 9/15/2015 5:29:32 PM, retiree wrote:
How many times does it take to kill the Messiah before you realize the Messiah is not a visible image?

The Messiah is invisible, essentially, just an idea. How do you kill an idea? With another idea.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
retiree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 6:20:08 PM
At 9/15/2015 5:58:32 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/15/2015 5:29:32 PM, retiree wrote:

The Messiah is invisible, essentially, just an idea. How do you kill an idea? With another idea. : :

You got it my friend. An idea is only invisible thoughts that can't be seen. The Messiah is the thoughts that our Creator has us saints and prophets testify to and learn who we are and how we were created, although the prophets weren't used to teach us how we were created. They disappeared in this program before they learned how our Creator created everything. This means the "Messiah" that us saints testify to gave us the knowledge to learn exactly how our Creator created everything. This is why the Messiah is being testified to by me this last seven years because of the new technology that our Creator made us build and use today. He is using this modern technology to teach me exactly how he created everything.

I don't know if our Creator is a large group of alien scientists who put this program together or not because he doesn't teach me these things. But I do know for sure there is a Creator to the program we're living in as his characters. The universe that we get to observe is a fake universe that only appears as we observe it. It's not a real universe that goes on and on. We can easily simulate this universe through CAD like programs today so if our simple technology can do this, then our Creator can easily do it with his technology that is way more advanced than what we use.
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 1:07:46 PM
23 times
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer