Total Posts:494|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is the Messiah alive?

GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 8:50:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, all!

I just signed up for the wonderful forum, so this is the first post I have made.

Anyways, I was hoping to discuss a Person who I believe is the Messiah, and He has plenty of evidence.

And, no, I am not talking about Jesus!

So, who wants to know about the Person who I believe is the Christ?.

~PEACE~
MaxSterling
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 8:53:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 8:50:14 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
Hello, all!

I just signed up for the wonderful forum, so this is the first post I have made.

Anyways, I was hoping to discuss a Person who I believe is the Messiah, and He has plenty of evidence.

And, no, I am not talking about Jesus!

So, who wants to know about the Person who I believe is the Christ?.

~PEACE~

Are you...talking about evan lefavre?
"But why do you want REVENGE?!"

"I HAVE REASONS!!!!!"
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 9:05:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 8:53:17 PM, MaxSterling wrote:
At 9/15/2015 8:50:14 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
Hello, all!

I just signed up for the wonderful forum, so this is the first post I have made.

Anyways, I was hoping to discuss a Person who I believe is the Messiah, and He has plenty of evidence.

And, no, I am not talking about Jesus!

So, who wants to know about the Person who I believe is the Christ?.

~PEACE~

Are you...talking about evan lefavre?

No, I am talking about George Manuel Oliveira!

I don't know who you are talking about.

~PEACE~
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 9:12:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 9:05:38 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 9/15/2015 8:53:17 PM, MaxSterling wrote:
At 9/15/2015 8:50:14 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
Hello, all!

I just signed up for the wonderful forum, so this is the first post I have made.

Anyways, I was hoping to discuss a Person who I believe is the Messiah, and He has plenty of evidence.

And, no, I am not talking about Jesus!

So, who wants to know about the Person who I believe is the Christ?.

~PEACE~

Are you...talking about evan lefavre?

No, I am talking about George Manuel Oliveira!

I don't know who you are talking about.

~PEACE~

Many people have thought they were Christ. It's called delusion of grandeur. What makes you different?
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 10:05:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence."

The revelation of Jesus Christ has a great to do with how images are an integral part of the human experience. We can't avoid them. Any conceptualization you have of God is in fact an image. Gnosticism, or "knowing" is considered a heresy because God, representing the Ultimate Reality and Highest Truth is not fully knowable, we only have intermediaries. Jesus Christ represents the observed qualities of God and it's relationship to man.

In other words, the point of the Gospel is to reveal the nature of naive realism, demonstrate that there is not a man or woman alive who isn't guilty of having fault, and to establish a moral way of operating that is based on forgiveness rather than tolerance.

Is the messiah alive? Absolutely. God is uncreated, always existing, clearly there though unseen, and most importantly, the source of all salvation.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 10:07:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:05:46 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence."

The revelation of Jesus Christ has a great to do with how images are an integral part of the human experience. We can't avoid them. Any conceptualization you have of God is in fact an image. Gnosticism, or "knowing" is considered a heresy because God, representing the Ultimate Reality and Highest Truth is not fully knowable, we only have intermediaries. Jesus Christ represents the observed qualities of God and it's relationship to man.

In other words, the point of the Gospel is to reveal the nature of naive realism, demonstrate that there is not a man or woman alive who isn't guilty of having fault, and to establish a moral way of operating that is based on forgiveness rather than tolerance or condemnation.

Is the messiah alive? Absolutely. God is uncreated, always existing, clearly there though unseen, and most importantly, the source of all salvation.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 10:42:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 9:05:38 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 9/15/2015 8:53:17 PM, MaxSterling wrote:
At 9/15/2015 8:50:14 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
Hello, all!

I just signed up for the wonderful forum, so this is the first post I have made.

Anyways, I was hoping to discuss a Person who I believe is the Messiah, and He has plenty of evidence.

And, no, I am not talking about Jesus!

So, who wants to know about the Person who I believe is the Christ?.

~PEACE~

Are you...talking about evan lefavre?

No, I am talking about George Manuel Oliveira!

I don't know who you are talking about.

~PEACE~

I am excited to see the evidence that you provide, and hope that it is more substantial then what some odd fellow on this other forum offered:http://www.religiousforums.com...
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 11:07:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

I suppose we will see about that


Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

I don't buy it. Please provide some form of identification.


Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

We don't know for sure that G.M.O. are your real initials.


Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

I have done the math, this checks out.


Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

We still do not know if G.M.O. are your real initials.


Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

It also stands for the following:
Oh My Goodness
Oh My Gosh
Orange Mango Gouda
Obtain More Ganja
Only My Grass
Obsessive Monkey Grass
Old Manly Girl

How can we be sure that it is meant to mean "Oh My God" and not these other things?

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

In what language? Google translate certainly doesn't know...


Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

I looked at my KJV, and this is correct.


Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Seems like that's true, but that new name could be anything.

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

I know several people who's names are Mary, so by your logic, couldn't any of these people's kids be the Messiah?


Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

The line is "Mary knew no man.", not "Mary Nuno-man"; so this point is kind of irrelevant.


Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

That is probably true, as the vast majority of people have some forms of predictions about the future.


Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

I cannot respond to this without you showing the parallels.


These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Eh, some kinda are.


Any questions?

Yes sir, I have a few!
1.Why haven't you provided proof of your name? Without that proof, we cannot consider your name to be "irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical fact", now can we?
2.Even if these things were all true, how do they in any way prove that you are the Messiah?
3.What separates you from all the people who have claimed to be the Messiah in the past?
4.If you were the Messiah, what is your purpose here? What message do you bring?
5.Would you mind doing some miracles or something to prove that you are the Messiah?

~PEACE~
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 11:17:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

This sort of claim shows my view that new religions are often started, changed and altered. Many so called prophets and messiah exist today and throughout history, somewith great success like jesus and muhammed. Others like yourself currently unsuccessful. Maybe you are going to start a major religion but it's unlikely. Only the most gifted of preacher can convince people they are a messiah. What do you call your new religion?

When did you first think you were a messiah?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 2:47:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A totally inadequate troll, hang around and take some lessons.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DavidHenson
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 2:58:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
Any questions?

Yes, I have a question. What is it about this forum that attracts so many crazies with a messiah complex?
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 3:06:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:05:46 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence."

The revelation of Jesus Christ has a great to do with how images are an integral part of the human experience. We can't avoid them. Any conceptualization you have of God is in fact an image. Gnosticism, or "knowing" is considered a heresy because God, representing the Ultimate Reality and Highest Truth is not fully knowable, we only have intermediaries. Jesus Christ represents the observed qualities of God and it's relationship to man.

In other words, the point of the Gospel is to reveal the nature of naive realism, demonstrate that there is not a man or woman alive who isn't guilty of having fault, and to establish a moral way of operating that is based on forgiveness rather than tolerance.

Is the messiah alive? Absolutely. God is uncreated, always existing, clearly there though unseen, and most importantly, the source of all salvation.

and where is she now? I mean your jesus?
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 3:19:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/16/2015 2:47:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
A totally inadequate troll, hang around and take some lessons.

I don't necessarily think he's a troll. My understanding of a troll is someone who intentionally prods other people with controversy to get a specific reaction (usually anger). In other words, trolls generally know that's what they are doing (simply saying nonsense to bother others) and don't genuinely believe any of the stuff they are saying for the most part. That means former members like BoG, celestialtorahteacher, and the other half dozen former members who have claimed divinity (some were probably trolling to be fair), weren't just trolls but true believers in what they were espousing (likely psychologically impaired in some way - but not trolls in the strictest sense of what I understand to be a "troll").

I haven't done enough research to be sure yet, but this guy seems to be the real deal to the extent that he believes what he is saying, precluding him from just being a troll.

http://www.religiousforums.com...

http://www.rollitup.org...

http://www.theforumsite.com...

http://royalqueenseeds.net...

http://forum.davidicke.com...

That's just what I've gathered in 3 minutes from a quick google search. That's quite the extent to go to for just a "troll". So rather than a "Troll", I believe what we are seeing is yet another one of these "messianic-complex" guys.

And I guess the only way for me to describe my feelings about that is pretty much this:

https://www.youtube.com...
Debate.org Moderator
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 12:58:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

The name Jesus means "God Saves". God is the messiah, not a man.

The real "fact" here is that if you are sincere, it would appear to me that you are the victim of some seriously convoluted neuro-linguistic programming.

What could you possibly say to demonstrate that you are more worthy of being called messiah than God?
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
corky
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 1:42:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/16/2015 3:19:54 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/16/2015 2:47:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
A totally inadequate troll, hang around and take some lessons.

I don't necessarily think he's a troll. My understanding of a troll is someone who intentionally prods other people with controversy to get a specific reaction (usually anger). In other words, trolls generally know that's what they are doing (simply saying nonsense to bother others) and don't genuinely believe any of the stuff they are saying for the most part. That means former members like BoG, celestialtorahteacher, and the other half dozen former members who have claimed divinity (some were probably trolling to be fair), weren't just trolls but true believers in what they were espousing (likely psychologically impaired in some way - but not trolls in the strictest sense of what I understand to be a "troll"). : :

You're nothing but a liar, Airmax.

"BoG was NOT banned for the things that he said or any psychological issues that he may have. "

"This may have been related to his beliefs and a possible mental disorder, but those things don"t need to be taken into account as only the result is what matters."

"If just being rid of you is something that I wanted, it would have happened a long time ago."

"I don"t share your perspective on this, and I share the opinion that you are a unfortunately suffering from some type of psychological impairment. This doesn"t mean that I don"t think you are a decent person, or a good guy, but the issues being regarded here do mean that I have decided that you are unfit to be a member of this website."
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 10:49:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

What is your nationality?
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 11:45:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 11:07:42 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

I suppose we will see about that


Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

I don't buy it. Please provide some form of identification.


Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

We don't know for sure that G.M.O. are your real initials.


Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

I have done the math, this checks out.


Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

We still do not know if G.M.O. are your real initials.


Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

It also stands for the following:
Oh My Goodness
Oh My Gosh
Orange Mango Gouda
Obtain More Ganja
Only My Grass
Obsessive Monkey Grass
Old Manly Girl

How can we be sure that it is meant to mean "Oh My God" and not these other things?

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

In what language? Google translate certainly doesn't know...


Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

I looked at my KJV, and this is correct.


Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Seems like that's true, but that new name could be anything.

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

I know several people who's names are Mary, so by your logic, couldn't any of these people's kids be the Messiah?


Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

The line is "Mary knew no man.", not "Mary Nuno-man"; so this point is kind of irrelevant.


Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

That is probably true, as the vast majority of people have some forms of predictions about the future.


Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

I cannot respond to this without you showing the parallels.


These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Eh, some kinda are.


Any questions?

Yes sir, I have a few!
1.Why haven't you provided proof of your name? Without that proof, we cannot consider your name to be "irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical fact", now can we?
2.Even if these things were all true, how do they in any way prove that you are the Messiah?
3.What separates you from all the people who have claimed to be the Messiah in the past?
4.If you were the Messiah, what is your purpose here? What message do you bring?
5.Would you mind doing some miracles or something to prove that you are the Messiah?

~PEACE~

I have never blogged on a forum like this before, and it's much different than I am used to.

That being said, I don't know how to upload the pictures of My (picture) ID's...?

The only reason why I have pictures of My ID's is because other people didn't believe that I am indeed George Manuel Oliveira. I know Who I am, and I don't need to prove it either.

But, you can see a place where I uploaded My ID's.

Just search the internet for "Empirical proof that I am indeed George Manuel Oliveira!"

Or, if someone can explain to Me how to upload pictures, I will try that.

I don't have any reason to lie, because I have a testimony greater than (most) all testimonies.

For now, you are just going to need a little faith in Me.

Also, I have a question for anyone that answers first: can I link you guys to other forums? because some forums have different rules, and I don't want to break any forum rules.

Thanks in advance.

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:01:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/16/2015 10:49:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

What is your nationality?

I am half Portuguese, a quarter Lithuanian, almost a quarter Scottish, and a little Irish.

I could show you pictures of Myself, but no one has told Me how to upload pictures.

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:10:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 9:12:25 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/15/2015 9:05:38 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 9/15/2015 8:53:17 PM, MaxSterling wrote:
At 9/15/2015 8:50:14 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
Hello, all!

I just signed up for the wonderful forum, so this is the first post I have made.

Anyways, I was hoping to discuss a Person who I believe is the Messiah, and He has plenty of evidence.

And, no, I am not talking about Jesus!

So, who wants to know about the Person who I believe is the Christ?.

~PEACE~

Are you...talking about evan lefavre?

No, I am talking about George Manuel Oliveira!

I don't know who you are talking about.

~PEACE~

Many people have thought they were Christ. It's called delusion of grandeur. What makes you different?

I am different because I have copious amounts of evidence for My claims, and no false prophet can even compare to Me.

I have fulfilled so many Bible stories that I tend to forget them all unless I read the Bible, and then I say, "Oh yeah, that happened to Me."

I can show you guys the link to most of the Bible stories that I believe I have fulfilled, if it's okay with the mods?

Can I link you guys to other forums? Is that okay?

~PEACE~
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:21:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

Will you heal my toad? He has warts.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:28:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/16/2015 12:58:48 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

The name Jesus means "God Saves". God is the messiah, not a man.

The real "fact" here is that if you are sincere, it would appear to me that you are the victim of some seriously convoluted neuro-linguistic programming.

What could you possibly say to demonstrate that you are more worthy of being called messiah than God?

What is Neuro-linguist programming?

No, I am not trying to take God's place, if God even exists?

I am an Agnostic Deist, or at least I consider Myself as such. I don't claim to know the truth about God and Jesus, but I believe the biblical Jesus is a fallacious myth. And I don't believe in the God of the Bible either.

I would like to believe in a Creator, but I don't believe that any religion has the accurate depiction of what this Creator was or is like.

The only reason why some people might call Me Messiah, is because they have come to know the Truth about Christ. It's not because I am better than anyone, or worse than anyone, it's because all of these facts about Me cannot be explained without some kind of (divine) intervention.

Of course, I don't expect people to believe in Me as their Savior (at first), but I enjoy debating with people so we can all learn more revelations.

I just ask that My witnesses will consider Me as an alternative to religion.

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:32:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/17/2015 12:21:13 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

Will you heal my toad? He has warts.

Try and kiss your toad, he might turn into a prince?

;)

~PEACE~
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:44:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You guys can see Me state My Name and some of the reasons I believe that I am the Christ. You can listen to some of My prophecies, and hear My voice, and see what I look like, IF you watch this video of Myself in the next link:

https://m.youtube.com...

Please leave a thumbs up if you learned something new!

Thanks for taking the time to see and hear Me

Oh yeah, I have other videos about Me, too!

~PEACE~
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 1:01:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/16/2015 1:42:50 PM, corky wrote:
At 9/16/2015 3:19:54 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/16/2015 2:47:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
A totally inadequate troll, hang around and take some lessons.

I don't necessarily think he's a troll. My understanding of a troll is someone who intentionally prods other people with controversy to get a specific reaction (usually anger). In other words, trolls generally know that's what they are doing (simply saying nonsense to bother others) and don't genuinely believe any of the stuff they are saying for the most part. That means former members like BoG, celestialtorahteacher, and the other half dozen former members who have claimed divinity (some were probably trolling to be fair), weren't just trolls but true believers in what they were espousing (likely psychologically impaired in some way - but not trolls in the strictest sense of what I understand to be a "troll"). : :

You're nothing but a liar, Airmax.


Well I was once called an insensitive hypocritical jerk, so I appreciate that you have limited your negative opinions of me to the singular, "nothing but a liar". It's appreciated.

"BoG was NOT banned for the things that he said or any psychological issues that he may have. "


Yup. This is in fact the case. You weren't banned for the specific things you said, or your possible mental illness.

"This may have been related to his beliefs and a possible mental disorder, but those things don"t need to be taken into account as only the result is what matters."


Yup. As an extension of the above, your possible mental illness or your beliefs don't need to be taken into account, because what matters, and what you were banned for, is how all of this manifested itself into something ban-worthy (again, not the things you say, nor the possible mental illness itself).

"If just being rid of you is something that I wanted, it would have happened a long time ago."


Yup, exactly. Thanks for making my point BoG, it's appreciated. If i just had a problem with the things that you said, or your possible mental illness (in terms of what you were actually banned for), I would have just banned you the first few weeks you were here. Instead, it was what manifested likely due to those things and only got worse and worse until there was no choice but to ban you.

"I don"t share your perspective on this, and I share the opinion that you are a unfortunately suffering from some type of psychological impairment. This doesn"t mean that I don"t think you are a decent person, or a good guy, but the issues being regarded here do mean that I have decided that you are unfit to be a member of this website."

Yup. four for four in reiterating exactly what I said (though the context is missing, but these exact quotes pretty much nail it anyway.) This final one explains that even though I think you are a decent person, the issues you bring to this website manifested negatively enough (constant spamming) that I determined it was necessary for you to be banned.

I'm not really sure how you have determined all of this to be some kind of lie from me, and I've really done my best to understand it as I'd at least like to understand it simply for the sake of understanding it. But I don't, and no matter how else I explain this it seems doubtful that you will understand my perspective on it, and in the end it doesn't matter. You will keep making accounts, and I will keep banning you, because the constant equivalent of "I am the voice of god self advertising spam" is best not being allowed on this site. While there might be plenty of other gray areas and problem members, your case was by far the worst for the greatest amount of time and the extent of it (like the most recent 20 threads were all most recently posted in by you with completely off topic "I am the voice of god self advertising spam") made your case impossible to ignore anymore.

So I'm sorry, I don't feel good about it, but it is what it is, and I'm not going to change my mind about it regardless of what you think about me, or how you misinterpret my intentions.

But best wishes to you anyway. I really do hope all is well with you.
Debate.org Moderator
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 1:09:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/17/2015 12:32:39 AM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 9/17/2015 12:21:13 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

Will you heal my toad? He has warts.

Try and kiss your toad, he might turn into a prince?

;)

~PEACE~

If I wanted a prince, I would've caught one instead of a toad. If you can't heal my toad, just say so. Some messiah you turned out to be.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 1:13:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/17/2015 12:01:37 AM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 9/16/2015 10:49:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

What is your nationality?

I am half Portuguese, a quarter Lithuanian, almost a quarter Scottish, and a little Irish.

I could show you pictures of Myself, but no one has told Me how to upload pictures.

~PEACE~

Phff....you are no where near what Christ looks like.

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head, and his haires were white like wooll as white as snow, and his eyes were as a flame of fire,

Christ had woolly white hair. The only people that have natural hair like wool are the so called "African-Americans". His eyes were as a flame of fire because He drank wine (Genesis 49:12)

15 And his feet like vnto fine brasse, as if they burned in a furnace: and his voice as the sound of many waters.

His feet like unto fine brass....what color is brass? It's brown, but wait a sec.... "as if they burned in a furnace"....when you put brass into a furnace, what color does the brass turn? Dark brown....so Christ was what people call Judahites today, "African-America".

Sorry, but you are not the Messiah.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 1:17:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/17/2015 1:09:49 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
At 9/17/2015 12:32:39 AM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 9/17/2015 12:21:13 AM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

Will you heal my toad? He has warts.

Try and kiss your toad, he might turn into a prince?

;)

~PEACE~

If I wanted a prince, I would've caught one instead of a toad. If you can't heal my toad, just say so. Some messiah you turned out to be.

Yeah, that's really disappointing... I don't believe in anything anymore...

https://www.youtube.com...
Debate.org Moderator
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:14:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/17/2015 1:17:08 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Will you heal my toad? He has warts.

Try and kiss your toad, he might turn into a prince?

;)

~PEACE~

If I wanted a prince, I would've caught one instead of a toad. If you can't heal my toad, just say so. Some messiah you turned out to be.

Yeah, that's really disappointing... I don't believe in anything anymore...

https://www.youtube.com...

Not me. I believe in Butter Pecan Ice Cream. No matter what brand I buy, it has yet to let me down.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
GeorgeManuelOliveira
Posts: 441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:59:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/17/2015 1:13:44 AM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/17/2015 12:01:37 AM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
At 9/16/2015 10:49:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/15/2015 10:44:47 PM, GeorgeManuelOliveira wrote:
I am now going to tell you nothing but FACTS:

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that the initials for My Name is G.M.O..

Its a fact that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for Oh My God.

Its a fact that My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Its a facts that in "Romans 11:16-26", the Bible mentions the "olive tree" many times.

Its a Biblical fact that Jesus said he would have a "new Name", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is Mary, and the Bible says that Christs mothers name was Mary.

Its a fact that My fathers name is Nuno. It is known that, "Mary knew no man." My dads name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". So if you use semantics, it sounds exactly the same if you say, "Mary knew no man," or "Mary... Nuno- man".

Its an empirical fact that I have many predictions, or prophecies, for the future.

Its an empirical fact that I have many paralells to the New Testament... and I can show this later if people want.

These are all irrefutable, demonstrable, empirical facts.

Any questions?

~PEACE~

What is your nationality?

I am half Portuguese, a quarter Lithuanian, almost a quarter Scottish, and a little Irish.

I could show you pictures of Myself, but no one has told Me how to upload pictures.

~PEACE~

Phff....you are no where near what Christ looks like.

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head, and his haires were white like wooll as white as snow, and his eyes were as a flame of fire,

Christ had woolly white hair. The only people that have natural hair like wool are the so called "African-Americans". His eyes were as a flame of fire because He drank wine (Genesis 49:12)

15 And his feet like vnto fine brasse, as if they burned in a furnace: and his voice as the sound of many waters.

His feet like unto fine brass....what color is brass? It's brown, but wait a sec.... "as if they burned in a furnace"....when you put brass into a furnace, what color does the brass turn? Dark brown....so Christ was what people call Judahites today, "African-America".

Sorry, but you are not the Messiah.

Sorry, but you not a believer.

Anyways, I saw what that scripture is discribing in the clouds in the year 2009.

At the time, I thought that I saw God in the clouds, because it was like a person with long, white, wavy hair. And the face was lite up by the sun, because the sun was directly behind the face, so it's face was all bright and lite up. And it looked like God was wearing a long white robe. But there was a stripe across Gods chest, and later I read in the Bible that it was supposed to be a sickle for the harvest at the end of the AGE.

I was driving with a friend of Mine in the year 2009, and we stopped at the beach to chill out and talk. As soon as I parked My Jeep, I looked up and told My friend that there's God in the clouds: and My friend agreed that it looked like God. I saw this same friend of Mine within the past year, and he remembers the time that we saw God in the clouds.

Furthermore, the place that we parked on the beach was the place that I used to make the most money scuba diving for quahogs. I made many thousands of dollars scuba diving for quahogs in this spot.

So, I watched God in the clouds for a few minutes, but then the wind blew the perfect picture or figure of God away. I wish I owned a camera at the time, because it was the perfect picture of what I would imagine God to be like if God were to appear in the clouds.

Also, I was talking to another friend of Mine a couple of weeks ago, and she said that she saw God in the clouds at the beach like 6 years ago or so, and she explained to Me what I am explaining to you. I let her describe what she saw BEFORE I said anything, so I could see if she is telling the truth. So, I believe that we saw the same image of God in the clouds. And I believe, she told Me that someone took a picture of this image of God in the clouds, and printed it in the news paper. I searched for this image of God in the clouds on the internet, but I couldn't find it.

I actually saw 5 Signs in the clouds in the year 2009, but I am not going to tell you about the other 4 Signs, because you can watch a video of Me talking about My experiences.

The first Sign in the clouds was God, and then the others appeared in the same year.

If you just want to see Me talk about the 5 Signs in the clouds that I saw in the year 2009, skip to 9 minutes, or so, in the video.

At first, in the video, I talk about some translucent alien-like being that I saw in the year 2012, and the UFOs I saw in 2012, and lastly I talk about the 5 Signs in the clouds!

So make sure that you check out this video, because it can show you that I have been talking about this Truth for a few years or so, and that I am not just making stuff up to impress you.

Oh yeah, I look awful in this video. But I look better in My other videos, so check them out too.

And yes, in the book of Revelation, it explicitly says that He (Christ) is coming WITH the clouds. But other parts of the Bible says that Christ is coming IN the clouds. And that is a fact.

So, you might believe that the Messiah should be black, but it's not up to YOU to choose the race that I am. I am from European decent. No one can pick and choose what race the Christ should be, it is what it is. I, the King, cannot choose My ethnic background anymore than any person that ever lived. It's not our fault what ethnic background that we are, it just is.

And, hypothetically, if the Savior was black, all of the white supremacists would not want to believe in a black Christ. So, I can't please everyone. There will be believers and there will always be skeptical scoffers.

So, I will post the video I was talking about in My next post!

~PEACE~