bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 4:16:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
thank you dhardage for this reminder.

At 6/2/2015 12:28:23 PM, bulproof wrote:

The entire point of christianity is for your soul to reside in heavenly paradise when you die.
If you are an unrepentant sinner then this is not possible.
As an innocent unborn foetus you have no opportunity to sin and therefore have no need of repentance.
As a result of this situation any unborn foetus that dies is perfectly sinless and the prime candidate for entry to heaven. Each and everyone would automatically qualify and thus be welcomed into that heavenly paradise so sought after by the christians.
This then makes abortion the greatest gift that any foetus could possibly receive, even a foetus who's parents belong to a wrong religion, well especially them, since they will never be indoctrinated into a religion that automatically disbars them from heaven.
Given the overwhelming benefits afforded the foetus by abortion why are christians so opposed to it?
Shouldn't every christian do the absolute best by their offspring and abort them straight into heaven?
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 8:20:10 PM
At 9/16/2015 5:55:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
Don't let me down, tell us why abortion is the greatest ever gift for a foetus.

It is also considered murder as well. The woman would be guilty, along with all others that were involved.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 8:35:01 PM

Maybe living in an imperfect world with pain, cruelty, and agony makes living in Heaven that much sweeter.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 8:57:55 PM
At 9/16/2015 8:35:01 PM, Benshapiro wrote:

Maybe living in an imperfect world with pain, cruelty, and agony makes living in Heaven that much sweeter.

Not a bad point. But I think it alone wouldn't justify abortion.

But very interesting.

What would perfectly grilled and seasoned asparagus be with out plain boiled peas.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 9:25:08 PM
Over all, Christians don't really believe in heaven, BP. Instead, they use heaven to mollify their anxieties while seeking comfort, wealth and power on earth.

If Christians really were sure of God and heaven, they wouldn't need to fear poverty, disease or starvation because they'd be certain those miseries were only temporary tests of unshakable faith.

So instead of possessing two cars in a nice suburban house on trimmed lawns with two and a half college funds with a basement full of Nintendo, they'd own only a single set of clothes, and would wander mendicant through the streets, with their worn Bibles and their ignorant children with infected eyes and rotted teeth, joyfully singing hymns until they starved.

With every dollar putting them another mile from heaven, Christians have nevertheless spent centuries voting with their feet, on what they're really sure of: life, shelter, the next meal, the accumulation of wealth, and the control of government for greater Christian privilege.

And with those priorities, what a Christian thinks their pastor thinks the Bible thinks God thinks about abortion shouldn't concern anyone.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 9:29:35 PM
At 9/16/2015 9:25:08 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
Over all, Christians don't really believe in heaven, BP. Instead, they use heaven to mollify their anxieties while seeking comfort, wealth and power on earth.

If Christians really were sure of God and heaven, they wouldn't need to fear poverty, disease or starvation because they'd be certain those miseries were only temporary tests of unshakable faith.

So instead of possessing two cars in a nice suburban house on trimmed lawns with two and a half college funds with a basement full of Nintendo, they'd own only a single set of clothes, and would wander mendicant through the streets, with their worn Bibles and their ignorant children with infected eyes and rotted teeth, joyfully singing hymns until they starved.

With every dollar putting them another mile from heaven, Christians have nevertheless spent centuries voting with their feet, on what they're really sure of: life, shelter, the next meal, the accumulation of wealth, and the control of government for greater Christian privilege.

And with those priorities, what a Christian thinks their pastor thinks the Bible thinks God thinks about abortion shouldn't concern anyone.

+50
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 9:39:42 PM
At 9/16/2015 4:16:23 PM, bulproof wrote:

The entire point of christianity is for your soul to reside in heavenly paradise when you die.

That is the Apostate view, not the scriptrual view.

As an innocent unborn foetus you have no opportunity to sin and therefore have no need of repentance.
As a result of this situation any unborn foetus that dies is perfectly sinless and the prime candidate for entry to heaven. Each and everyone would automatically qualify and thus be welcomed into that heavenly paradise so sought after by the christians.

Not into heaven. Onto the cleansed earth.

The judgement on any too young to be held fully responsible for their own actions, including a foetus, will depend on judgement passed on their parents.

This then makes abortion the greatest gift that any foetus could possibly receive, even a foetus who's parents belong to a wrong religion, well especially them, since they will never be indoctrinated into a religion that automatically disbars them from heaven.

The foetus will be judged as their parent is.

Given the overwhelming benefits afforded the foetus by abortion why are christians so opposed to it?

Because in the eyes of Christ and Jehovah it is murder.

Shouldn't every christian do the absolute best by their offspring and abort them straight into heaven?

Nope because that wouldn't work.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 10:17:31 PM
At 9/16/2015 9:39:42 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No, it's the scriptural view:

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." (John 14: 2-3)

Now, I think we all know that about the best you hope for is to somehow survive an imaginary yet-future Armageddon (despite the pleading of the BotchTower that you WON'T survive it), and live in Paradise here on earth. If that be the case, you'll be here with such luminaries as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, etc because they'll all be here, too.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 10:33:30 PM
At 9/16/2015 10:17:31 PM, annanicole wrote:

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." (John 14: 2-3)

Yes, but that only applies to those who are part of the Covenant for a Kingdom, not to all humanity.

The rest of us get to be a part of the return to the original plan.

Now, I think we all know that about the best you hope for is to somehow survive an imaginary yet-future Armageddon (despite the pleading of the BotchTower that you WON'T survive it), and live in Paradise here on earth. If that be the case, you'll be here with such luminaries as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, etc because they'll all be here, too.

Nothing imaginary about it Anna, as you will find out.

Yes, that is what I look forward to. I have no desire to go to heaven to rule with Christ, which is the only reason any human goes to heaven.

I look forward to being a part of the earth and humanity returned to what it was always supposed to be. Simple as. Just as Adam and Eve should have been and would have been had Adam not sinned.

That is what the majority of those who have died will be offered.

They will get to live in Paradise, just like the evildoer was promised. Paradise is here, on earth, or will be.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2015 11:13:54 PM
At 9/16/2015 10:33:30 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Yes, but that only applies to those who are part of the Covenant for a Kingdom, not to all humanity.

The passage says nada about any "Covenant for a Kingdom". If you are trying to plead that, "Yes, but this was spoken to only a certain people at a certain time", then that's a new one for us.

Yes, that is what I look forward to. I have no desire to go to heaven to rule with Christ, which is the only reason any human goes to heaven.

The only trouble is that poor Abraham is depicted as being in Paradise, while you want to put him right back here on earth. That's going to be quite a let-down for old Abraham! Likewise, you HAVE to have all the OT luminaries here on earth, being ruled over (for the most part) by ... who? ... LOL ... Jehovah's Witnesses!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 3:37:57 AM

I guess you never hear the christian theory that sin is inherited, original sin. Not to mention that the one who chooses abortion would be sinning. If you are going to attack religion do it more intelligently, even as a non follower it is easy to thwart your flawed logic.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:09:48 AM

Yep Christians and everyone else try their best to create their own heaven right here on earth. Are you suggesting that is wrong?
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:17:49 AM

I look forward to being a part of the earth and humanity returned to what it was always supposed to be. Simple as. Just as Adam and Eve should have been and would have been had Adam not sinned.

I thought Eve was the original sinner? Are you suggesting men only inherited Adam's sin? What would the world be like if Adam did not sin,only Eve? Hmm, what are your thoughts? The JWs are already very discriminatory against women (they cannot be elders), if Adam never sinned maybe all women could be slaves with no rights instead of the limited rights they have in your religion.

That is what the majority of those who have died will be offered.

They will get to live in Paradise, just like the evildoer was promised. Paradise is here, on earth, or will be.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:20:08 AM
At 9/17/2015 3:37:57 AM, drpiek wrote:

I guess you never hear the christian theory that sin is inherited, original sin. Not to mention that the one who chooses abortion would be sinning. If you are going to attack religion do it more intelligently, even as a non follower it is easy to thwart your flawed logic.

School time.
Some christian sects believe that but not all and if the god they all claim is just then it must be a lie, since it is manifestly unjust. It's the foetus we are getting into heaven not the others involved, you need to start thinking before you write.
You didn't thwart anything, at best you demonstrated your ignorance of the subject and believe me I know more about christianity than you ever will.
Please refrain from using the word logic in relation to yourself, it's embarrassing.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:44:17 AM
At 9/17/2015 4:09:48 AM, drpiek wrote:

Yep Christians and everyone else try their best to create their own heaven right here on earth. Are you suggesting that is wrong?

I think it's a great idea, but I'm not sitting a lifelong exam of faith and/or deeds for entry into heaven.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 10:31:25 AM
At 9/17/2015 4:17:49 AM, drpiek wrote:

I thought Eve was the original sinner? Are you suggesting men only inherited Adam's sin? What would the world be like if Adam did not sin,only Eve? Hmm, what are your thoughts? The JWs are already very discriminatory against women (they cannot be elders), if Adam never sinned maybe all women could be slaves with no rights instead of the limited rights they have in your religion.

NO, for a number of reasons.

1: Satan actually sinned first by entertaining jealous thoughts and wanting human worship for himself.

2: Eve made a mistake, she was misled presumably because Adam had not taught her well enough.

However that could have been recovered from had Adam trusted in Jehovah instead of blaming Jehovah for his shortcomings and rebelling against him.

Had Adam not sinned, he and Eve would have been alive today, as would all of their children.

The earth would have been a productive paradise just as it will be when Christ has brought us back to Adam's original state.

There would have been no nations, or national groupings. Mankind would be globally united as a loving faithful brotherhood.

There would be no death, no sickness, no food or water shortages.

We would still be dealing directly with Jehovah himself.

All of this was what was planned, and that plan will be achieved, again, once Christ has brought us back to a completely Adam-like condition.

No-one can defeat Jehovah, and once Justice has been fully satisfied, the problems Satan has caused can never be repeated, since the legal precedent will have been set in every conceivable set of conditions since, the evidence, the Bible, will still be there, probably with further supporting testimony from angelic observers and human survivors.

Jehovah is not a God to be trifled with. He will have his way, and creation will be properly cared for once again.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 10:56:16 AM
At 9/16/2015 8:35:01 PM, Benshapiro wrote:

That's why I kidnapped people and put them into dungeons and don't feed them for a while.

How much sweeter will food be to them after that ?

Say Ben where do you live again ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 10:59:47 AM
At 9/17/2015 4:17:49 AM, drpiek wrote:

Sorry, I got so carried away with what I just did that I forgot these bits.

Are you suggesting men only inherited Adam's sin?

I can only guess on this point but it may be significant that Jesus had to be born of a virgin without any "input" from a human male, and he was born sinless.

However that may just mean that Jehovah's only begotten son engineered the DNA of the foetus to enable it to be born sinless.

The JWs are already very discriminatory against women (they cannot be elders), if Adam never sinned maybe all women could be slaves with no rights instead of the limited rights they have in your religion.

It is not discrimination, it is purely a scriptural instruction which fits in precisely with the "hierarchy, listed at 1 Corinthians 11:3.

It does not simply apply to the worship side of life, but to all aspects of life.

Note the relationship between man and wife is supposed to be exactly like the relationship between God and Christ, as well as that between Christ and man. That means a loving cooperative relationship in which the physical, mental and emotional needs to the one in subjection are cared for.

Are women to be slaves?

Well, I could say yes, because men are slaves of Christ, but just as the Christ is a very loving slave master, so must the man be to the wife.

Women will always have rights.

If you want Biblical examples I can think of none better than Queen Esther, who whilst being fully in submission to her husband was not afraid, when needed to "bend" the rules drastically, and relied on her husbands love for his understanding.

There is also the account of Greedy Nabal's wife Abigail, who went against her husbands wishes and did what was right by King David and Jehovah. She was not a rebellious wife, but she knew what was right and did just so despite her husbands stubbornness. She is highly commended in scripture.

A husband must, and I mean must, never be afraid to be corrected by his wife should he be in error, and he should be humble enough to accept such correction .

On the other hand the wife should be able to confidently, but respectfully point out the error to her husband, and be prepared to explain, in detail if necessary, that it is indeed an error.

If agreement between husband and wife cannot be arrived at, even compromise by both parties if necessary, the husbands word must be accepted as "law" since it is he who will bear the ultimate responsibility before Jehovah.

I have known many Christian wives happily living with good Christian husbands under those terms, and not only happy, but relieved to not have the burden of responsibility before Jehovah..

A deliberately rebellious wife will however be as responsible for her actions ans the husband will be for not being an adequate husband, so marriage should not be undertaken lightly by either party.

There truly is a scriptural answer to cover all contingencies.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 11:12:42 AM
At 9/17/2015 10:31:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Had Adam not sinned, he and Eve would have been alive today, as would all of their children.

Is this the biblical explanation for the extinction of Homo neanderthalensis? Or maybe Australopithecus bahrelghazali
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 11:14:54 AM
At 9/16/2015 11:13:54 PM, annanicole wrote:

The passage says nada about any "Covenant for a Kingdom". If you are trying to plead that, "Yes, but this was spoken to only a certain people at a certain time", then that's a new one for us.

However, it was only those ones that Christ was gathering to his side, simple as.

We are expect to understand scripture Anna, and to reason on it.

It is still a message relevant to those who have an active part in that covenant today, the "elect" or anointed ones.

It is not however for the "other sheep", those with a submissive promise, to serve that heavenly Government on the earth in the Paradise it will be turned into, globally, rather than just a small patch.

That was what Jehovah purposed, That is what he will achieve when "plan B" is finished.

The only trouble is that poor Abraham is depicted as being in Paradise, while you want to put him right back here on earth. That's going to be quite a let-down for old Abraham! Likewise, you HAVE to have all the OT luminaries here on earth, being ruled over (for the most part) by ... who? ... LOL ... Jehovah's Witnesses!

Anna, they will all be Jehovah's Witnesses ruled, not by men, but by Christ until his rule is done, and then by God himself, as Adam was.

That is how JWs are today, ruled by Christ, with man's governments currently as secondary rulers.

Paradise is on earth. and nowhere does scripture teach that he is in heaven. That is why Christ actually said that none had ascended except he that descended.

This is just en of the many contradictions you cause with your absolutely incorrect reading of Luke 16:19-31.

John 3:12-13
YLT(i) 12 if the earthly things I said to you, and ye do not believe, how, if I shall say to you the heavenly things, will ye believe? 13 and no one hath gone up to the heaven, except he who out of the heaven came down"the Son of Man who is in the heaven.

And that includes Abraham, showing that Luke 16 has nothing to do with the afterlife for anyone. It was as I explained it to you when we argued over it before.

Ironically verse 12 applies to you. You cannot even believe the earthly things I tell you, let alone the heavenly ones, lol.

As I have said so often, Scripture destroys your doctrine very thoroughly, are you prepared to accept that or will you carry on believing the lies you teach?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 11:43:30 AM
At 9/17/2015 11:14:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Anna, they will all be Jehovah's Witnesses ruled, not by men, but by Christ until his rule is done, and then by God himself, as Adam was.
But psycho boy the Former Polytheist preacher & malignant liar!,

You previously told us that Adam was actually ' ruled by your supposed the adversary/Serpent ' not your Botchtower Cults Former Polytheist fallible Story book God!

Much much better luck next times should you wish to try again?

Next!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:18:43 PM
At 9/17/2015 11:12:42 AM, bulproof wrote:

Is this the biblical explanation for the extinction of Homo neanderthalensis? Or maybe Australopithecus bahrelghazali

Nope, they are nothing more than a now extinct species of Ape.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 1:02:14 PM
At 9/17/2015 12:18:43 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

But unlike your Adam they existed and eventually gave birth to the precursors to HUMANS.
You'd reckon that an angel with a flaming sword guarding a garden would be pretty easy to spot in a middle east desert.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 1:57:57 PM
At 9/17/2015 1:02:14 PM, bulproof wrote:

But unlike your Adam they existed and eventually gave birth to the precursors to HUMANS.
You'd reckon that an angel with a flaming sword guarding a garden would be pretty easy to spot in a middle east desert.

Nope they did not, that's just wishful thinking on the part of the fools who wish to believe in evolution.

If Adam and Eve hadn't existed, we wouldn't be here since they are our original forebears.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 2:05:42 PM
At 9/17/2015 1:57:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Nope they did not, that's just wishful thinking on the part of the fools who wish to believe in evolution.

If Adam and Eve hadn't existed, we wouldn't be here since they are our original forebears.
When did Adam create birds again? It was before the dinosaurs they evolved from wasn't it or was it after the four legged insects and the birds that are bats, you know mammal birds.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 2:11:08 PM

Now for your information this thread is well outside what ever incredibly little knowledge you may have once had.
Firstly it's about christians, that's strike one for you.
It's about heaven, strike two
And it's about god's greatest gift, abortion, unfortunately strike three.
Hop on your tricycle and pedal off, there's a good little boy.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 2:38:40 PM
At 9/17/2015 11:14:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/16/2015 11:13:54 PM, annanicole wrote:

However, it was only those ones that Christ was gathering to his side, simple as.

I'm not interested in your assertions.

It is still a message relevant to those who have an active part in that covenant today, the "elect" or anointed ones.

The passage says nothing about "elect" or "anointed ones", does it?

Paradise is on earth. and nowhere does scripture teach that he is in heaven. That is why Christ actually said that none had ascended except he that descended.

I didn't say that he was in heaven, did I?

This is just en of the many contradictions you cause with your absolutely incorrect reading of Luke 16:19-31.

The only contradiction here is due to your own stupidity, because I never once said that Abraham is in heaven NOW.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 2:42:58 PM
At 9/17/2015 2:11:08 PM, bulproof wrote:

Now for your information this thread is well outside what ever incredibly little knowledge you may have once had.

Sorry, but it is bang in the middle of my field of expertise, lol, and it is an immeasurably bigger field than yours, and well signposted too..
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 2:49:12 PM
At 9/17/2015 2:42:58 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/17/2015 2:11:08 PM, bulproof wrote:

Sorry, but it is bang in the middle of my field of expertise, lol, and it is an immeasurably bigger field than yours, and well signposted too..

Little kids are kicking sand again mad, you better run.