Total Posts:164|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Honest translations V Dishonest translations.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 12:41:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How do you tell the difference?

Very simple really.

You get yourself a Hebrew-English (or your own language if you can) "Old Testament" and check to see where the Tetragrammaton is found and see if your copy has the divine name in any of its language variations.

LIST OF 99 LANGUAGES THAT USE A VERNACULAR FORM OF THE TETRAGRAMMATON IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

CHIHOWA: Choctaw
I"HVE: Portuguese
IEHOUA: Mer
IEHOVA: Gilbertese; Hawaiian; Hiri Motu; Kerewo; Kiwai; Marquesas; Motu; Panaieti (Misima); Rarotongan; Tahitian; Toaripi
IEHOVAN: Saibai
IEOVA: Kuanua; Wedau
IHOVA: Aneityum
IHVH: French
IOVA: Malekula (Kuliviu); Malekula (Pangkumu); Malekula (Uripiv)
JAHOWA: Batak-Toba
JAHU": Chacobo
JAKWE: (Ki)Sukuma
JAHVE: Hungarian
JEHOBA: Kipsigis; Mentawai
JEHOFA: Tswana
JEHOVA: Croatian; German; K"l" (Gabon); Lele (Manus Island); Nandi; Nauruan; Nukuoro
JEHOV": Spanish
JEH"VA: Fang; Tsimihety
JEHOVAH: Dutch; Efik; English; Kalenjin; Malagasy; Narrinyeri; Ojibwa
JEOVA: Kusaie (Kosraean)
JIHOVA: Naga (Angami); Naga (Konyak); Naga (Lotha); Naga (Mao); Naga (Ntenyi); Naga (Sangtam); Rotuman
JIOUA: Mortlock
JIOVA: Fijian
JIWHEY?WHE: Gu (Alada)
SIHOVA: Tongan
UYEHOVA: Zulu
YAHOWA: Thai
YAHVE: Ila
YAVE: Kongo
YAWE: Bobangi; Bolia; Dholuo; Lingala; Mongo (Lolo); (Lo)Ngandu; (Lo)Ntumba; (Ke)Sengele
YEH"A: Awabakal
YEHOFA: Southern Sotho
YEHOVA: Chokwe; Chuana (Tlapi); (Ki)Kalanga; Logo; Luba; Lugbara; (Chi)Luimbi; (Chi)Lunda (Ndembu); (Chi)Luvale; Santo (Hog Harbor); Tiv; Umbundu; (Isi)Xhosa
YEHOVAH: Bube; Mohawk; Nguna (Efate); Nguna (Tongoa)
YEHOWA: Ga; Laotian; (Ki)Songe; Tshiluba
YEKOVA: Zande
YEOBA: Kuba (Inkongo)
YEOHOWA: Korean
YHWH: Hebrew
YOWO: Lomwe
ZAHOVA: Chin (Haka-Lai)

How can you possibly trust a translation which has been so dishonestly made as to leave out the name of God from as many places as they could manage and replaced it with LORD?

They weren't even honest enough to copy one of the many language transliterations into Romance languages that exist.

They cold, had they been honest have chosen from YHWY, JHWH, JHVH, YHVH, iHVH and IHWH, all of which are accurate transliterations into Romance languages.

And yet so dishonest were the translators of the vast majority of versions that they changed it for LORD instead.

Why,

Because by doing so they could cause a great deal of confusion between the differing roles of Jehovah and his only begotten son.

Are you going to condone such dishonesty by using and supporting those translations?

Or are you going to use the only two translations that have put they divine name back in at least as many places as they feel they can, the American Standard Version, and the New World Translation. There is, as far as the name is concerned, one major difference between the two. Where the ASV has not carried the divine name forward into the Christian Greek Scriptures places where it quotes passages from the Hebrew Scriptures which contain the holy name, the NWT has done just that. That in my eyes makes the NWT the more honest of the two.

Don't believe what I say?

Fine, be a Beroean and go find a Hebrew - English translation of the "Old Testament" and check it out for yourself. That's what I did which is why I am confident about what you will find if you do. Like the Beroeans, I wanted to be sure I was being taught the truth.

Those determined to at least try to be ones that have translated the Tetragrammaton into their own languages, thus we have at least 99 different language usages of that name, as listed below:

So, does truth matter enough to you for you to desert these dishonest translations in favour of one of the two that have at least tried to be honest?

Or are you not sufficiently honest yourself?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 1:55:59 PM
At 9/17/2015 12:51:17 PM, bulproof wrote:
NWT = Not a Word Translated.

Lol, that's what you would like to believe isn't it.
tidalwave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 3:35:02 PM
At 9/17/2015 12:41:48 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Very simple really.

You get yourself a Hebrew-English (or your own language if you can) "Old Testament" and check to see where the Tetragrammaton is found and see if your copy has the divine name in any of its language variations.

LIST OF 99 LANGUAGES THAT USE A VERNACULAR FORM OF THE TETRAGRAMMATON IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

CHIHOWA: Choctaw
I"HVE: Portuguese
IEHOUA: Mer
IEHOVA: Gilbertese; Hawaiian; Hiri Motu; Kerewo; Kiwai; Marquesas; Motu; Panaieti (Misima); Rarotongan; Tahitian; Toaripi
IEHOVAN: Saibai
IEOVA: Kuanua; Wedau
IHOVA: Aneityum
IHVH: French
IOVA: Malekula (Kuliviu); Malekula (Pangkumu); Malekula (Uripiv)
JAHOWA: Batak-Toba
JAHU": Chacobo
JAKWE: (Ki)Sukuma
JAHVE: Hungarian
JEHOBA: Kipsigis; Mentawai
JEHOFA: Tswana
JEHOVA: Croatian; German; K"l" (Gabon); Lele (Manus Island); Nandi; Nauruan; Nukuoro
JEHOV": Spanish
JEH"VA: Fang; Tsimihety
JEHOVAH: Dutch; Efik; English; Kalenjin; Malagasy; Narrinyeri; Ojibwa
JEOVA: Kusaie (Kosraean)
JIHOVA: Naga (Angami); Naga (Konyak); Naga (Lotha); Naga (Mao); Naga (Ntenyi); Naga (Sangtam); Rotuman
JIOUA: Mortlock
JIOVA: Fijian
JIWHEY?WHE: Gu (Alada)
SIHOVA: Tongan
UYEHOVA: Zulu
YAHOWA: Thai
YAHVE: Ila
YAVE: Kongo
YAWE: Bobangi; Bolia; Dholuo; Lingala; Mongo (Lolo); (Lo)Ngandu; (Lo)Ntumba; (Ke)Sengele
YEH"A: Awabakal
YEHOFA: Southern Sotho
YEHOVA: Chokwe; Chuana (Tlapi); (Ki)Kalanga; Logo; Luba; Lugbara; (Chi)Luimbi; (Chi)Lunda (Ndembu); (Chi)Luvale; Santo (Hog Harbor); Tiv; Umbundu; (Isi)Xhosa
YEHOVAH: Bube; Mohawk; Nguna (Efate); Nguna (Tongoa)
YEHOWA: Ga; Laotian; (Ki)Songe; Tshiluba
YEKOVA: Zande
YEOBA: Kuba (Inkongo)
YEOHOWA: Korean
YHWH: Hebrew
YOWO: Lomwe
ZAHOVA: Chin (Haka-Lai)

How can you possibly trust a translation which has been so dishonestly made as to leave out the name of God from as many places as they could manage and replaced it with LORD?

They weren't even honest enough to copy one of the many language transliterations into Romance languages that exist.

They cold, had they been honest have chosen from YHWY, JHWH, JHVH, YHVH, iHVH and IHWH, all of which are accurate transliterations into Romance languages.

And yet so dishonest were the translators of the vast majority of versions that they changed it for LORD instead.

Why,

Because by doing so they could cause a great deal of confusion between the differing roles of Jehovah and his only begotten son.

Are you going to condone such dishonesty by using and supporting those translations?

Or are you going to use the only two translations that have put they divine name back in at least as many places as they feel they can, the American Standard Version, and the New World Translation. There is, as far as the name is concerned, one major difference between the two. Where the ASV has not carried the divine name forward into the Christian Greek Scriptures places where it quotes passages from the Hebrew Scriptures which contain the holy name, the NWT has done just that. That in my eyes makes the NWT the more honest of the two.

Don't believe what I say?

Fine, be a Beroean and go find a Hebrew - English translation of the "Old Testament" and check it out for yourself. That's what I did which is why I am confident about what you will find if you do. Like the Beroeans, I wanted to be sure I was being taught the truth.

Those determined to at least try to be ones that have translated the Tetragrammaton into their own languages, thus we have at least 99 different language usages of that name, as listed below:

So, does truth matter enough to you for you to desert these dishonest translations in favour of one of the two that have at least tried to be honest?

Or are you not sufficiently honest yourself? ::

All you need to do to get the correct translations of the biblical prophecies is to testify to the Word of God like ALL God's saints had to do. You don't need to study the Bible or any man-made biblical study guides. Only heathens have to study the Bible and use study guides.

Many will live in the Word of God and understand the Bible, but many will live in the Bible and not understand the Word of God.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:12:32 PM
At 9/17/2015 1:55:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Nah it's the truth, the translation committee didn't have anyone who knew more than one language, english.
They took an english bible and changed the parts that didn't fit with their heretical doctrine.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tidalwave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 4:24:51 PM
At 9/17/2015 4:12:32 PM, bulproof wrote:

Nah it's the truth, the translation committee didn't have anyone who knew more than one language, english.
They took an english bible and changed the parts that didn't fit with their heretical doctrine. : :

It's amazing how English speaking translators who have never known God pretend to know what He said through His prophets and saints.
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 6:27:06 PM
The pronunciation of the name is arbitrary, it is the meaning of the name that is important.

The letter of the law killeth, but the spirit of the law bringeth life.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 9:23:23 PM
At 9/17/2015 6:27:06 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
The pronunciation of the name is arbitrary, it is the meaning of the name that is important.

The letter of the law killeth, but the spirit of the law bringeth life.

Very true,. and recognising the importance of that name is also key to our future.

As Joel 2:32 says, it is those who call on that name who will survive. Peter and Paul both quoted that scripture.

Jehovah is the spirit that brings life. Getting as close as we can to the holy name is important, getting it exactly right is impossible.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 9:24:27 PM

They took an english bible and changed the parts that didn't fit with their heretical doctrine.

Lol, another gem from your pathetic imagination, lol.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2015 10:53:08 PM
At 9/17/2015 9:24:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Perhaps you could sort out all the lies I've caught you and the jehovians in in these posts.
http://www.debate.org...

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 11:25:37 AM
At 9/17/2015 10:53:08 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/17/2015 9:24:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Perhaps you could sort out all the lies I've caught you and the jehovians in in these posts.

You haven't caught me or them out in anything, you just want everybody to think you have, lol.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 11:27:33 AM
Honest translation: What MCB states is the honest translation.

Dishonest translations: that which MCB finds to be against his translation.

There, save you a lot of space and bandwidth. Thank me later.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 2:21:51 PM

Very simple really.

It is indeed simple. All one needs to do is take a good Greek manuscript such as Nestle's, Westcott/Hort, or one of the other ones and compare the translations from Greek into English. Arriving at an accurate Greek text, however, is the province of textual criticism - not translation.

If you think the translators of the ASV incorrectly rendered a passage, why, give us the Greek text and show us their error in translation.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 2:26:36 PM
At 9/18/2015 2:21:51 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

It is indeed simple. All one needs to do is take a good Greek manuscript such as Nestle's, Westcott/Hort, or one of the other ones and compare the translations from Greek into English. Arriving at an accurate Greek text, however, is the province of textual criticism - not translation.

If you think the translators of the ASV incorrectly rendered a passage, why, give us the Greek text and show us their error in translation.

It is even simpler than that.

All one has to do is rely on Jehovah to keep his promise.

I don;t need the Greek text, all I need as I have shown you is the other scriptures which show it to be in error, as I have with John 1:1 on many occasions.

Why do I need the words of men when I have the word of God?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 2:50:50 PM
At 9/18/2015 2:26:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Very simple really.

I don;t need the Greek text, all I need as I have shown you is the other scriptures which show it to be in error, as I have with John 1:1 on many occasions.

You don't! I've said many times on here that you really do not even need the Scriptures, Greek or otherwise. They get in your way.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 6:37:26 PM
At 9/18/2015 2:50:50 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

You don't! I've said many times on here that you really do not even need the Scriptures, Greek or otherwise. They get in your way.

Without the scriptures I would have nothing.

With them I have the scriptures and holy spirit.

The scriptures are my law book and my lifestyle guide.

That is why I do not need the words of men.

Scripture is the beginning and end of my faith, and has been for many decades.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 7:13:40 PM
At 9/18/2015 6:37:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Very simple really.

Based upon the arguments that you've presented, that's about what you have.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2015 4:41:19 AM
Scripture is the beginning and end of my faith, and has been for many decades.
Resulting in your admission of being a criminal, anal penetrating deviant, suicidal deppressive, malignant liar & Sinner & Botchtower Apostate vomit that begs for handouts on the Internet!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2015 2:54:44 PM
At 9/18/2015 7:13:40 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

Yes, scripture is what I have, and holy spirit to help me through it. It is also all I need.

Unlike you I don;t need the works of man which are, to use a scriptural illustration, like leaning on a splintered cane.

They will inevitably let you down.

It is not my fault you are incapable of understanding the true scriptural meanings of things. It is how Christ said it would be for such as you.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2015 4:49:14 PM
At 9/19/2015 2:54:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Very simple really.

Yes, scripture is what I have, and holy spirit to help me through it. It is also all I need.

.... and once again, we find that the standard JW line is, "The Holy Spirit-inspired Scriptures are so muddled, so cloudy, so error-riddled that nobody can understand them properly unless the Holy Spirit knocks along and "illuminates" them and "enlightens" the person.

Of course, at one time, the good ole WatchTower (that beacon of accuracy) was telling people that they simply HAD to have "dear Pastor Russell's" Scripture Studies. Hear them:

"If the 6 volumes of 'Scripture Studies' are practically the Bible topically arranged, with Bible proof-texts given, we might not improperly name the volumes- 'The Bible' in an arranged form. That is to say, they are not merely comments on the Bible, but they are practically the Bible itself. Furthermore, not only do we find that people cannot see the divine plan in studying the Bible itself, but we see also that if anyone lays the 'Scripture Studies' ... after he has read them for 10 years-if he then lays them aside and ignores them and goes to the Bible alone ...out experience shows that within 2 years he goes into darkness. On the other hand, if he has merely read the Scripture Studies with their references, and had not read a page of the Bible, as such, he would be in the light at the end of the two years." (Watchtower, Sept 15, 1910)

Question: why did not these anointed WatchTower followers simply take the Bible, plus some of that "holy spirit guidance" instead of threatening people if they didn't read "dear Pastor Russell's" Studies?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2015 8:08:07 PM
At 9/19/2015 4:49:14 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

.... and once again, we find that the standard JW line is, "The Holy Spirit-inspired Scriptures are so muddled, so cloudy, so error-riddled that nobody can understand them properly unless the Holy Spirit knocks along and "illuminates" them and "enlightens" the person.

Of course, at one time, the good ole WatchTower (that beacon of accuracy) was telling people that they simply HAD to have "dear Pastor Russell's" Scripture Studies. Hear them:

"If the 6 volumes of 'Scripture Studies' are practically the Bible topically arranged, with Bible proof-texts given, we might not improperly name the volumes- 'The Bible' in an arranged form. That is to say, they are not merely comments on the Bible, but they are practically the Bible itself. Furthermore, not only do we find that people cannot see the divine plan in studying the Bible itself, but we see also that if anyone lays the 'Scripture Studies' ... after he has read them for 10 years-if he then lays them aside and ignores them and goes to the Bible alone ...out experience shows that within 2 years he goes into darkness. On the other hand, if he has merely read the Scripture Studies with their references, and had not read a page of the Bible, as such, he would be in the light at the end of the two years." (Watchtower, Sept 15, 1910)

Question: why did not these anointed WatchTower followers simply take the Bible, plus some of that "holy spirit guidance" instead of threatening people if they didn't read "dear Pastor Russell's" Studies?

They are also history, and should be treated as such.

Jehovah and his son forgave them their errors because they made the effort to correct them.

You have not, therefore how can you expect Christ to forgive yours?

Matthew 7:1-5.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2015 8:19:22 PM
At 9/19/2015 8:08:07 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Very simple really.

Jehovah and his son forgave them their errors because they made the effort to correct them.

So they have also abandoned "dear Pastor Russell's" Scripture Studies, along with their ridiculous threats of impending doom for people who refuse to read the nonsense?

You know, they also claimed - with "holy spirit" guidance, of course, from God's "spirit-led" organization - that if you don't read the nonsense now, you'll be forced to read it after the resurrection. LMAO!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 9:51:27 AM

Very simple really.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it, as evidenced by the jehovians and mad. Provide the passage in scripture that supports this claim.
Provide the passage in scripture that supports this claim.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 1:56:19 PM
At 9/19/2015 8:19:22 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

So they have also abandoned "dear Pastor Russell's" Scripture Studies, along with their ridiculous threats of impending doom for people who refuse to read the nonsense?

You know, they also claimed - with "holy spirit" guidance, of course, from God's "spirit-led" organization - that if you don't read the nonsense now, you'll be forced to read it after the resurrection. LMAO!

As I have told you many times, the past is the past, and should be treated as such, yet you insist on living there.

The only thing of any importance is what they teach now, and the publications they use now.

History is for learning from not living in.

We owe Pastor Russell a debt of gratitude for answering Jehovah's call to his son;s side, but that is all.

He made many mistakes, but that was a difficult time for all, and times continued to be hard for those drawn out of Babylon the Great into the light.

When you come straight out of the darkness which people like you embody, it is sometimes very difficult to see properly for the strength of the light.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 1:59:27 PM
At 9/20/2015 9:51:27 AM, bulproof wrote:

Very simple really.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it, as evidenced by the jehovians and mad. Provide the passage in scripture that supports this claim.

Matthew 12:31-32

I already had, I have now emboldened it.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 4:29:54 PM
At 9/20/2015 1:56:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Very simple really.

As I have told you many times, the past is the past, and should be treated as such, yet you insist on living there.

The past is the only way to determine if this organization is truly "holy-spirit guided", or if they tend to just make stuff up as they go, while discarding their ridiculous predictions one-by-one as they fail to ever materialize. Hmmm. Reckon which possibility is more likely?

History is for learning from not living in.

.... and we are trying to learn about this supposed "holy spirit guidance" from their history.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 6:20:00 PM
At 9/20/2015 4:29:54 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

The past is the only way to determine if this organization is truly "holy-spirit guided", or if they tend to just make stuff up as they go, while discarding their ridiculous predictions one-by-one as they fail to ever materialize. Hmmm. Reckon which possibility is more likely?

No it is not, the present is the true guide.

How can the past be a test of anything.

The whole point of Christ's teachings and that of the Apostles is that the past is irrelevant. It is what you do now and in future that matters.

Take 1 Corinthians 6:10-11.

With that in mind, how can you possibly say anyone or any organisations past is relevant. The moment they turn their backs on it it ceases to matter, they have been washed clean.

An organisation is nothing more or less than a collection of individuals, and therefore the same rule applies.

As always, your beliefs go completely contrary to basic Christian teaching.

No Anna it is what they teach now that counts, and they teach revealed truth. No-one can teach more.

They are certainly far closer to the ultimate truth, which may not be revealed for centuries yet, if ever, than any other, and by a long way.

They are 2,000 years closer than you.

Remember Matthew 7:1-5?

If you judge them on their past, that is how you shall be judged.

People on here judge me by my past, which is one reason I am open about it.

Judging me by my past they are judging themselves.

What they teach today is what Christ and the Apostles taught, in general, though we have been privy to details, and especially understandings they were not given.

However, every single one of them still comes from scripture.

Yes, Anna they knew scripture, but they only understood enough of it as Jehovah opened their eyes to, and there would have been no point in opening their eyes to details which would have done them no good.

We know them because they are vital to humanity in this particular time.

Need to know basis, remember?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 6:29:43 PM
At 9/20/2015 6:20:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Very simple really.

Repeat: past experience can be - and is - a good yard stick for measuring whether an organization was "spirit-guided" or not. We all know that they claimed to be. We are familiar with their wild claims.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 8:30:18 PM
At 9/20/2015 6:29:43 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

Repeat: past experience can be - and is - a good yard stick for measuring whether an organization was "spirit-guided" or not. We all know that they claimed to be. We are familiar with their wild claims.

OK, well all I can say is that I am glad you are not my judge, because at least Christ feels differently.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 8:32:50 PM
At 9/20/2015 8:30:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/20/2015 6:29:43 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very simple really.

OK, well all I can say is that I am glad you are not my judge, because at least Christ feels differently.

He feels the same way I do: if you'll abandon your WatchTower notions and quit trying to tell people that they are "spirit-guided" or whatever, you'll be fine. As long as you persist in defending an absolutely ridiculous record of downright stupid claims and wild predictions, then I'm afraid you are blinded.