Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

No man can kill the Word of God.

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 3:17:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Word of God is also known as the Messiah that all us saints preach to God's chosen believers. Starting with the prophet named Daniel, all the prophets and saints after him were killed for testifying to the Messiah ( Word of the Lord ).

The Word of God has been preached in this forum for over two years now. A few members are chosen believers who heard the Word and accepted some of the knowledge. However, in a forum like this, it's almost impossible for believers to defend the true Word of God because they do not possess this knowledge like us saints who preach the gospel.

The head moderator has been trying to stop the Word of God from being preached in this forum, much like the religious Jews tried to stop it 2,000 years ago when the first saints began preaching the gospel ( Word of God ).

Those of you who were chosen to listen to the voice of God will understand what I'm talking about but possibly have enough fear to keep from supporting Him. No man wants to be ridiculed like us saints have to go through before we're killed for testifying to the Word and witnessing the Word being spoken to God's believers.

I will keep posting in this forum until my body has been killed despite being banned every time the head moderator hears the Word of God being preached. I know how much most of God's people hate the Truth. It was designed that way until the end of this age, which is coming very soon.

God bless all you chosen believers who hear His voice,
God's Servant David ( Voice of God )
YaHey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 3:28:20 AM
So, you are literally a saint. Like Saint Peter and Joan of Arc? Isn't there a process to become a saint? Doesn't the Pope have to do something first, or is it just something you feel in the bottom of your heart?

Also, where in the world do you live where you expect to be killed for being Christian? And if you are a saint, what are you doing on this c-list website?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 3:46:13 AM
At 9/20/2015 3:28:20 AM, YaHey wrote:
So, you are literally a saint. Like Saint Peter and Joan of Arc? Isn't there a process to become a saint? Doesn't the Pope have to do something first, or is it just something you feel in the bottom of your heart?

Also, where in the world do you live where you expect to be killed for being Christian? And if you are a saint, what are you doing on this c-list website?

Yes this scoundrel and fraud has for years even stated/prophesied the date of his supposed murder, only when that date passed he admitted it was all lies!

He is a supposed reformed alcoholic, having damaged his brain to the sad state he is in now!

He lives on the streets and I actually wrote to the Pastor (Tracy) where he goes begging for hand-outs, and she confirmed he is also a LIAR!
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 4:18:29 AM
So how come this guy is getting banned all the time? How is he any less honest than the atheist trolls who run around here?

It'd just like to say that there are certain people running around this forum that are obviously and intentionally full of crap. They only thing they really intend to do is destroy, confuse, and derail every topic they take part in by trolling those who don't know to ignore them.

Not that I'm calling for these people to be banned, I'm just saying that there are people running around here whose sole intention is to cause trouble. They aren't being honest, and this is evident in how they engage with people.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 4:43:01 AM

yeah... he believes he is literally the "voice of god", though uses the term "Saint" outside of the way it is generally understood. The OP believes in a hodge podge of Christian theological terms, that don't actually come together in a coherent belief structure.

I'm the guy he is complaining about, so I suppose it is a bit ironic that I happen to be Jewish. But to be frank I'm not concerned about the specific things he says, I just care that for a long time he happened to highjack every thread to make it about him and that everyone needs to heed what he has to say or something.

And yeah, it's pretty weird to me too that "the voice of god" would choose this obscure website to be preaching from. If true I guess it's flattering though - but yeah, no chance of that...
Debate.org Moderator
mister_ed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 4:50:02 AM

I am not a Catholic saint. Those kind of saints are not true saints. They are chosen by members of the Vatican about 100 years after they are dead after much discussion by the heathens who have no idea who God is.

All the true saints of God know God for many years before they are used to testify to the knowledge of God, also known as the Word of God. Before we're used to testify to the Word, we have to go through a very long process of confession and repentance by God. It takes a long time before we're made into trusted servants who can write and speak knowledge for God that we have never known before such as the future ending of this age, the beast of Daniel and Revelation, how God created everything and how we'll experience life in the New Heaven and Earth.

None of the Catholic saints were used for this purpose because they didn't even know they were saints before they died. Every one of us true saints learn we're saints during the first written testimony that God has us write for Him. He had me sign my first testimony for him as one of his saints. This means I have known I'm His saint since I started testifying to His Word and preaching the gospel to His chosen believers.

Also, where in the world do you live where you expect to be killed for being Christian? : :

I am not a Christian. Not one Christian has ever been used by God to testify to His Word, which is NOT A BIBLE. The Word is God's invisible creation where we were all born long before we woke up in the flesh of this world.

I am living in Campbell, California, USA. I have witnessed ( preached the gospel ) to over 2,000 of God's chosen believers in the past four years. Here's my website where I keep track of all the messages I have used to attract God's believers to come and listen to His voice, which is the gospel.

And if you are a saint, what are you doing on this c-list website? : :

God had me start witnessing to believers in forums as soon as I started testifying to His Word over 7 years ago. I have been banned from every forum because of a few members and moderators who hate the Truth. These people were made antichrists by God to reject His voice during this first age. This website is where God has put many of His chosen believers to hear His voice ( the gospel ). I will remain in this forum and witness to His believers until the body writing this post has been killed by Christians who hate the Truth.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 4:50:58 AM
At 9/20/2015 4:18:29 AM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
So how come this guy is getting banned all the time? How is he any less honest than the atheist trolls who run around here?

Because it has nothing to do with "honestly". How could I possibly evaluate truth in the context of the religion forum? You think I'm going to make a determination between which beliefs are more valid than others?

This guys beliefs are more than welcome here. What isn't welcome here was his constantly spamming the forums with his personal agenda.

It'd just like to say that there are certain people running around this forum that are obviously and intentionally full of crap.

That's a judgement that is kind of difficult to make in terms of moderating this site. I mean, if the post lacks substance and is just random nonsense, then I suppose the above could be determined to be true.

They only thing they really intend to do is destroy, confuse, and derail every topic they take part in by trolling those who don't know to ignore them.

If you see individuals doing this, please contact me directly (send me a PM). It's not always easy to tell from the site report function what exactly the issue is. So if you see people derailing topics, trolling, personally attacking others, or anything else that is problematic, please contact me via PM and I'll do my best to rectify the situation.

Not that I'm calling for these people to be banned, I'm just saying that there are people running around here whose sole intention is to cause trouble. They aren't being honest, and this is evident in how they engage with people.

As I said above, if you see these problems let me know and I'll do my best to help.
Debate.org Moderator
mister_ed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 4:51:48 AM
At 9/20/2015 3:46:13 AM, Composer wrote:

Yes this scoundrel and fraud has for years even stated/prophesied the date of his supposed murder, only when that date passed he admitted it was all lies!

He is a supposed reformed alcoholic, having damaged his brain to the sad state he is in now!

He lives on the streets and I actually wrote to the Pastor (Tracy) where he goes begging for hand-outs, and she confirmed he is also a LIAR! : :

You were made an antichrist who will use any excuse to not listen to the voice of the Lord. It makes no difference if you call yourself an atheist or theist because God has chosen many atheists and theists as believers who listen to His voice. You're not one of them.
YaHey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 4:59:33 AM
At 9/20/2015 4:50:02 AM, mister_ed wrote:

I am not a Catholic saint. Those kind of saints are not true saints. They are chosen by members of the Vatican about 100 years after they are dead after much discussion by the heathens who have no idea who God is.

All the true saints of God know God for many years before they are used to testify to the knowledge of God, also known as the Word of God. Before we're used to testify to the Word, we have to go through a very long process of confession and repentance by God. It takes a long time before we're made into trusted servants who can write and speak knowledge for God that we have never known before such as the future ending of this age, the beast of Daniel and Revelation, how God created everything and how we'll experience life in the New Heaven and Earth.

None of the Catholic saints were used for this purpose because they didn't even know they were saints before they died. Every one of us true saints learn we're saints during the first written testimony that God has us write for Him. He had me sign my first testimony for him as one of his saints. This means I have known I'm His saint since I started testifying to His Word and preaching the gospel to His chosen believers.
I think this whole "Catholics are heathens" thing is really cute and y'all should totes keep it up, but until you can get me a concise definition or test of who the real believers are, I'm not going to care.
Also, where in the world do you live where you expect to be killed for being Christian? : :

I am not a Christian. Not one Christian has ever been used by God to testify to His Word, which is NOT A BIBLE. The Word is God's invisible creation where we were all born long before we woke up in the flesh of this world.
Uh, you talk of Daniel and Revelation, and Heaven with a capital H. Daniel is from the Torah (I think) and Heaven is a Christian concept, so...
I am living in Campbell, California, USA. I have witnessed ( preached the gospel ) to over 2,000 of God's chosen believers in the past four years. Here's my website where I keep track of all the messages I have used to attract God's believers to come and listen to His voice, which is the gospel.
Yeah, sure, but why and how do you expect to be killed?
And if you are a saint, what are you doing on this c-list website? : :

God had me start witnessing to believers in forums as soon as I started testifying to His Word over 7 years ago. I have been banned from every forum because of a few members and moderators who hate the Truth. These people were made antichrists by God to reject His voice during this first age. This website is where God has put many of His chosen believers to hear His voice ( the gospel ). I will remain in this forum and witness to His believers until the body writing this post has been killed by Christians who hate the Truth.

Uh, yeah, you didn't really answer my question there short-stop. Why is this place so special that you have to be here, instead of any other website that would probably get you a wider audience?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 8:26:49 AM
Proposition: No man can kill the Word of God.

That's because there are NO legitimate proven ' words of a God ', just the empty assertion there are!

Next!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 8:33:27 AM
At 9/20/2015 4:59:33 AM, YaHey wrote:
Uh, yeah, you didn't really answer my question there short-stop. Why is this place so special that you have to be here, instead of any other website that would probably get you a wider audience?
Because other Forums also soon detect he is insane from abuse of Drugs like alcohol, so they do what is best for him as we have done i.e. suggest he seek medical attention immediately and let his rantings & lies continue as he brings shame only to himself!
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 12:14:35 PM
At 9/20/2015 4:50:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Although there is an improvement, I think you miss the point.

It's not about who's claim is more valid over another's, it's about being able to use the site without being spoken to in a derogatory tone, Being called stupid for your beliefs, or for just having opposing beliefs. This is why the forum is now limited to only a few members who seem to have domination of the forum with no fear of retribution, asking members to report on other members is also a feeble request, as nothing seems to happen and people don't want to dob on others. It shouldn't be that hard to scan the religious forum or any of the forums and weed out the offenders. But as we all know, DDO, has a lax approach to people who curse and basically act childishly.

This site has great potential to attract more and more

intelligent minds and make the site 90% full of serious inquisitive and highly intelligent debaters, but as it stands, it seems those figures are reversed, and 90% of users are not that committed or serious about truthful debates, most people are just having a laugh. I hope you get the gist.

Because it has nothing to do with "honestly". How could I possibly evaluate truth in the context of the religion forum? You think I'm going to make a determination between which beliefs are more valid than others?

This guys beliefs are more than welcome here. What isn't welcome here was his constantly spamming the forums with his personal agenda.

It'd just like to say that there are certain people running around this forum that are obviously and intentionally full of crap.

That's a judgement that is kind of difficult to make in terms of moderating this site. I mean, if the post lacks substance and is just random nonsense, then I suppose the above could be determined to be true.

They only thing they really intend to do is destroy, confuse, and derail every topic they take part in by trolling those who don't know to ignore them.

If you see individuals doing this, please contact me directly (send me a PM). It's not always easy to tell from the site report function what exactly the issue is. So if you see people derailing topics, trolling, personally attacking others, or anything else that is problematic, please contact me via PM and I'll do my best to rectify the situation.

As I said above, if you see these problems let me know and I'll do my best to help.
itsnoone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 12:29:35 AM
At 9/20/2015 12:14:35 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 9/20/2015 4:50:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

It's not about who's claim is more valid over another's, it's about being able to use the site without being spoken to in a derogatory tone, Being called stupid for your beliefs, or for just having opposing beliefs. This is why the forum is now limited to only a few members who seem to have domination of the forum with no fear of retribution, asking members to report on other members is also a feeble request, as nothing seems to happen and people don't want to dob on others. It shouldn't be that hard to scan the religious forum or any of the forums and weed out the offenders. But as we all know, DDO, has a lax approach to people who curse and basically act childishly.

intelligent minds and make the site 90% full of serious inquisitive and highly intelligent debaters, but as it stands, it seems those figures are reversed, and 90% of users are not that committed or serious about truthful debates, most people are just having a laugh. I hope you get the gist.

As I said above, if you see these problems let me know and I'll do my best to help. : :

I have never been in a religious forum where there isn't a controlling group who use the forum rules to get rid of members they don't like. It makes no difference if you're a good serious debater or not. If you're not liked by the controlling group, they will find a way to get rid of you.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 6:16:43 AM

You don't see self contradictory claims as funny?
Should we instead view them with pity or disdain, all of which are adequate responses to the claims presented, but never supported, by godbotherers.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
itsnoone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 6:41:30 AM
At 9/21/2015 6:16:43 AM, bulproof wrote:

You don't see self contradictory claims as funny?
Should we instead view them with pity or disdain, all of which are adequate responses to the claims presented, but never supported, by godbotherers. : :

You mean when Christians say they have to make a decision to believe in their Jesus or not to be saved from hell? Then a person like me comes along with a challenge from the Bible they love so much that contradict this decision they think they have to make?

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Most Christians reject the gospel ( voice of God ) because they think the gospel means their Jesus and that's all they need. They don't have any idea what the voice of God is.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 7:14:40 AM
At 9/20/2015 3:17:06 AM, 362436 wrote:
The Word of God is also known as the Messiah that all us saints preach to God's chosen believers. Starting with the prophet named Daniel, all the prophets and saints after him were killed for testifying to the Messiah ( Word of the Lord ).

The Word of God has been preached in this forum for over two years now. A few members are chosen believers who heard the Word and accepted some of the knowledge. However, in a forum like this, it's almost impossible for believers to defend the true Word of God because they do not possess this knowledge like us saints who preach the gospel.

The head moderator has been trying to stop the Word of God from being preached in this forum, much like the religious Jews tried to stop it 2,000 years ago when the first saints began preaching the gospel ( Word of God ).

Those of you who were chosen to listen to the voice of God will understand what I'm talking about but possibly have enough fear to keep from supporting Him. No man wants to be ridiculed like us saints have to go through before we're killed for testifying to the Word and witnessing the Word being spoken to God's believers.

I will keep posting in this forum until my body has been killed despite being banned every time the head moderator hears the Word of God being preached. I know how much most of God's people hate the Truth. It was designed that way until the end of this age, which is coming very soon.

i agree, you can't kill a book. how did you determine that your holy book is true?
if reading a book is enough to prove that GOD is real, then is reading a book enough to prove that spider-man, or big-foot is real as well?
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. if you believe in any GOD, then pray that i receive proof that your GOD is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 8:12:48 AM
Could the word "it" for instance be killed by a small thermonuclear device?
After all it is such a small word.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
don_juan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 7:59:00 PM
At 9/21/2015 7:14:40 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

i agree, you can't kill a book. how did you determine that your holy book is true?
if reading a book is enough to prove that GOD is real, then is reading a book enough to prove that spider-man, or big-foot is real as well?
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. if you believe in any GOD, then pray that i receive proof that your GOD is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes. : :

The Bible is NOT the Word of God I'm referring to. That's what those heathen Christians say it is.
don_juan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 8:00:52 PM
At 9/21/2015 8:12:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
Could the word "it" for instance be killed by a small thermonuclear device?
After all it is such a small word. : :

We will be using a much different language in Paradise than the millions of languages we use in this age. In fact, it will be a language in a higher frequency, much like infra-red.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 9:45:21 PM
At 9/21/2015 7:59:00 PM, don_juan wrote:

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. if you believe in any GOD, then pray that i receive proof that your GOD is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes. : :

The Bible is NOT the Word of God I'm referring to. That's what those heathen Christians say it is.

it's too bad that you don't know how to read
i didn't say you were referring to the bible
what i said was
don_juan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 9:56:38 PM
At 9/21/2015 9:45:21 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:

what i said was
if reading a book is enough to prove that GOD is real, then is reading a book enough to prove that spider-man, or big-foot is real as well? : :

It's too bad you don't know how to read. I wasn't talking about a book at all. I was referring to the invisible Word of God that I had to testify to. Christians believe the Word of God is a book called the Bible. They have no idea what the Word of God means.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:58:47 AM
At 9/21/2015 9:56:38 PM, don_juan wrote:

what i said was
if reading a book is enough to prove that GOD is real, then is reading a book enough to prove that spider-man, or big-foot is real as well? : :

It's too bad you don't know how to read. I wasn't talking about a book at all. I was referring to the invisible Word of God that I had to testify to. Christians believe the Word of God is a book called the Bible. They have no idea what the Word of God means.

i agree, my GOD says that you are a moron, and that your GOD is an idiot.
don_juan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 1:06:12 AM
At 9/22/2015 12:58:47 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 9/21/2015 9:56:38 PM, don_juan wrote:

what i said was

i agree, my GOD says that you are a moron, and that your GOD is an idiot. : :

The atheists in this forum don't like the Truth anymore than Christians.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 1:15:49 AM

I believe I understood the point of the individual who I replied to, though I recognize that you have a different point (even if there is some overlap between them).

It's not about who's claim is more valid over another's, it's about being able to use the site without being spoken to in a derogatory tone, Being called stupid for your beliefs, or for just having opposing beliefs.

I believe that's fair and I agree that people should be able to use the site without those elements being present. I think that "tone" is sometimes hard to evaluate though, and that's where we'd have a disagreement as to whether or not someone is displaying poor conduct. I do though agree that someone shouldn't be calling someone stupid, and there are consequences when that happens.

I do ultimately think you are right though in a broader sense. There are occasionally (or unfortunately frequently) some jerks around who have a tendency to make arguments and discussions into something far more hostile than necessary. I'm aware of individuals who have a pattern of behavior of this sort, and they know they are on thin ice for doing so.

I also think there are likely things we wont agree on here, but I'm sure there are plenty that we will. I certainly want to do what I can to foster a more productive atmosphere, while keeping in mind that in a forum like this, there has to be plenty of room for people to freely express their opinions (that doesn't mean that they can use personal attacks however). However, when that becomes a detrimental thing (and I don't need examples publicly, I think I'm aware where there are problems right now, but you are welcome to contact me privately, if you'd like to share your thoughts on problem areas) I do feel like I generally take steps to rectify that.

This is why the forum is now limited to only a few members who seem to have domination of the forum with no fear of retribution,

I don't think the stats really bare that out. This is a highly active forum with many contributors to it. If you would like to contact me privately to tell me who is dominating this forum with no fear of retribution, feel free to do so, privately.

asking members to report on other members is also a feeble request, as nothing seems to happen and people don't want to dob on others.

As I mentioned above, I tend to contact these members privately, though lately I have been publicly replying to problem posts and telling members that they aren't appropriate. I can only do this though when I am aware of the post, and that requires that I actually see the post, or someone reports it.

As for people not wanting to report people, I can't really take that seriously (to the extent that I should read every post because people refuse to report things). I need to know when something happens and I can't be expected to constantly be personally scanning the forums to be aware of it. It's not asking much for people to report things. No one is ever made aware of who did, so it's not like there's even a minimal risk to it. So if people don't want to report people for whatever reason, it's their choice.

It shouldn't be that hard to scan the religious forum or any of the forums and weed out the offenders. But as we all know, DDO, has a lax approach to people who curse and basically act childishly.

Well if it's not that hard, then take it upon yourself to do it and send me a PM of each infraction when you see it then. I will agree that I take a generally lax approach though, and tend not to take serious steps until someone has proven incapable of complying with the rules, or proves to be a detriment to the site. I'm sure we will disagree on the specifics, and we can certainly discuss that privately if you like.

I understand your perspective even if I don't agree with you on some of the specifics. I know there are problem members and perhaps I am naive in thinking they will improve their conduct when I've asked them to. I can admit there are likely plenty of examples of poor conduct I haven't seen, and I can easily admit that there is plenty of room for improvement in this particular forum.
Debate.org Moderator
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 11:56:02 AM
At 9/23/2015 1:15:49 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

I believe I understood the point of the individual who I replied to, though I recognize that you have a different point (even if there is some overlap between them).

It's not about who's claim is more valid over another's, it's about being able to use the site without being spoken to in a derogatory tone, Being called stupid for your beliefs, or for just having opposing beliefs.

I believe that's fair and I agree that people should be able to use the site without those elements being present. I think that "tone" is sometimes hard to evaluate though, and that's where we'd have a disagreement as to whether or not someone is displaying poor conduct. I do though agree that someone shouldn't be calling someone stupid, and there are consequences when that happens.

I do ultimately think you are right though in a broader sense. There are occasionally (or unfortunately frequently) some jerks around who have a tendency to make arguments and discussions into something far more hostile than necessary. I'm aware of individuals who have a pattern of behavior of this sort, and they know they are on thin ice for doing so.

I also think there are likely things we wont agree on here, but I'm sure there are plenty that we will. I certainly want to do what I can to foster a more productive atmosphere, while keeping in mind that in a forum like this, there has to be plenty of room for people to freely express their opinions (that doesn't mean that they can use personal attacks however). However, when that becomes a detrimental thing (and I don't need examples publicly, I think I'm aware where there are problems right now, but you are welcome to contact me privately, if you'd like to share your thoughts on problem areas) I do feel like I generally take steps to rectify that.

This is why the forum is now limited to only a few members who seem to have domination of the forum with no fear of retribution,

I don't think the stats really bare that out. This is a highly active forum with many contributors to it. If you would like to contact me privately to tell me who is dominating this forum with no fear of retribution, feel free to do so, privately.

asking members to report on other members is also a feeble request, as nothing seems to happen and people don't want to dob on others.

As I mentioned above, I tend to contact these members privately, though lately I have been publicly replying to problem posts and telling members that they aren't appropriate. I can only do this though when I am aware of the post, and that requires that I actually see the post, or someone reports it.

As for people not wanting to report people, I can't really take that seriously (to the extent that I should read every post because people refuse to report things). I need to know when something happens and I can't be expected to constantly be personally scanning the forums to be aware of it. It's not asking much for people to report things. No one is ever made aware of who did, so it's not like there's even a minimal risk to it. So if people don't want to report people for whatever reason, it's their choice.

It shouldn't be that hard to scan the religious forum or any of the forums and weed out the offenders. But as we all know, DDO, has a lax approach to people who curse and basically act childishly.

Well if it's not that hard, then take it upon yourself to do it and send me a PM of each infraction when you see it then. I will agree that I take a generally lax approach though, and tend not to take serious steps until someone has proven incapable of complying with the rules, or proves to be a detriment to the site. I'm sure we will disagree on the specifics, and we can certainly discuss that privately if you like.

I understand your perspective even if I don't agree with you on some of the specifics. I know there are problem members and perhaps I am naive in thinking they will improve their conduct when I've asked them to. I can admit there are likely plenty of examples of poor conduct I haven't seen, and I can easily admit that there is plenty of room for improvement in this particular forum.

Thanks for such an in-depth response to my enquiry Airmax, I fully appreciate the effort you have put in to respond to me and I further sympathise with your position, I would rather respond to you privately concerning this issue from here onwards, as I feel that there is no need to continue airing this matter on a public forum. I take full responsibility for the fact that this matter has became public, but can only thank you for giving me a genuine well thought out answer, however I do take issue with quality and not quantity of the religious forum, and will continue to interact with you over this privately.

Many Thanks Airmax
thegraduate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 3:27:38 PM
At 9/23/2015 11:56:02 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 9/23/2015 1:15:49 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Thanks for such an in-depth response to my enquiry Airmax, I fully appreciate the effort you have put in to respond to me and I further sympathise with your position, I would rather respond to you privately concerning this issue from here onwards, as I feel that there is no need to continue airing this matter on a public forum. I take full responsibility for the fact that this matter has became public, but can only thank you for giving me a genuine well thought out answer, however I do take issue with quality and not quantity of the religious forum, and will continue to interact with you over this privately.

Many Thanks Airmax : :

Everything between the moderators and the members should be public. This would help keep the members more honest. Business behind closed doors is what causes secret societies in this world and it's no different in these forums.